Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Support for DN-HC5000 with Scratch Live

FPagan 2:34 PM - 4 January, 2012
Hello Team,
First and foremost, Happy and Prosperous 2012!

I would like to request native support for the Denon DN-HC5000 with Scratch Live.
Even though this controller was initially conceived for ITCH, the 5000 seems to work well with other DJ software as a standard MIDI device, and don't know of any limitations that would not allow the same with SL.
The Denon DN-HC5000 is very similiar in functionality to the Denon DN-HC4500, which already offers native support in SL.
Please advise.

Best Regards,

DJ FerNY
LJ_WOOLSEY 4:14 PM - 4 January, 2012
Never going to happen. Just saying.
FPagan 4:23 PM - 4 January, 2012
LJ, thanks for your post.

As I mentioned, other software vendors, not ITCH based, are now providing native support for the DN-HC5000 (std. out of the box), without the need for any other hardware.

Well, some folks like me have Serato hardware like the MP4 or TTM57SL, all in one Serato Box/ Mixer that could benefit by the use of the Denon DN-HC5000.

So why not?

A platform (HC50000 that can bridge two markets, ITCH and SL?

Now you give Serato a piece of the pie (sales $$$) from the licensing of ITCH by Denon , but they also win if the DN-HC5000 is sold as a standalone controller for Scratch Live since you could use or buy (captive audience and direct sales $$$) an TTMxx (or MP4) to work with the controller as well.

What is not to love about this concept, Hybrid Controller, the best of both Worlds! Use as pleased!

LJ, thanks for listening.
5:41 PM, 4 Jan 2012
Discussion moved to Scratch Live Feature Suggestions
DJStevieP 6:18 AM - 7 March, 2012
I would also like to request this.
DJCSP 2:12 AM - 19 March, 2012
I love my Denon but would also love the freedom to map it to fit my style and comfort.
adb3 11:35 PM - 6 April, 2012
I think it's Denon's fault for releasing two products: the 4500 & 5000.... They are just about the same product!

But killing off my beloved 2500 is squarely Serato's Fault!!!! ;-( ;-( ;-( the least they could do is release a consolation MIDI map)