DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Dj'ing w/ Girlfriend/Wifey.... Bring Em?

DJ Aliyo 5:23 PM - 1 November, 2007
your opinions and expierences please! this should be a good one..
sixxx 5:30 PM - 1 November, 2007
Well my girlfriend DJ's now (improving and gaining experience each time she's commanding the decks) so she comes with me. She gets jealous at times when girls come over and flirt while requesting a song. lol
tig ol' bitties 5:35 PM - 1 November, 2007
thats the thing with girls, they always think theres flirting.
Bigfourty4 5:37 PM - 1 November, 2007
I've been with my girlfriend for about two years. I practice in front of her to the point where she knows what im going to drop pretty consistently. I always tell her its up to her if she wants to come with me because....

1..its either gonna be really boring for her
2..she knows i dont flirt
3..I cant drink and spin
sopranosupasta 5:46 PM - 1 November, 2007
Mine comes with me to EVERY show i do, because:
1) she loves the scene.
2) she loves the music
3) she loves to watch the girls flirt. she actually sits back in the cut and watches and laughs at the girls flashing cleavage trying to get a request played.
4) she's learning to spin so she watches intensely, learning how to beat match and basic scratch technique.
5) shes smoking hot and hangs out with hot chicks and what Dj wouldnt want like 5 or 6 hot girls hanging out in the booth with them......
6) she doesnt want to sit at home by herself and do nothing while im out spinning
7) I LOVE having her there, cause i make her field requests when she standing next to me and not out dancing.
8) Before we started our relationship, she had only ever traveled to Florida, since, i have taken her around the world with me and she has gained so much love for traveling and other countries, that makes me feel good that i can bring culture to someone that actually never had the chance.
***...Needless to say, my girl is super fun, super cool, and i wouldnt want it any other way.
DJ Silk 5:48 PM - 1 November, 2007
Quote:
1) she loves the scene.
2) she loves the music
3) she loves to watch the girls flirt. she actually sits back in the cut and watches and laughs at the girls flashing cleavage trying to get a request played.
4) she's learning to spin so she watches intensely, learning how to beat match and basic scratch technique.
5) shes smoking hot and hangs out with hot chicks and what Dj wouldnt want like 5 or 6 hot girls hanging out in the booth with them......
6) she doesnt want to sit at home by herself and do nothing while im out spinning
7) I LOVE having her there, cause i make her field requests when she standing next to me and not out dancing.
8) Before we started our relationship, she had only ever traveled to Florida, since, i have taken her around the world with me and she has gained so much love for traveling and other countries, that makes me feel good that i can bring culture to someone that actually never had the chance.
***...Needless to say, my girl is super fun, super cool, and i wouldnt want it any other way.

Sounds like you need to put a ring on that girl's finger!
tig ol' bitties 5:49 PM - 1 November, 2007
Quote:
1) she loves the scene.
2) she loves the music

need pics.
sopranosupasta 5:50 PM - 1 November, 2007
^^thats the plan man! lol
sopranosupasta 5:54 PM - 1 November, 2007
here ya go tig, you dirty dog. LOL
My girls.

wifey on the left, her sister on the right.
a938.ac-images.myspacecdn.com

When i introduced her to Armand, she was a little star struck
b1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com

When i brought her to Jamaica, for a festival i played.
a48.ac-images.myspacecdn.com
dj_soo 6:14 PM - 1 November, 2007
my girl and I share a lounge residency share a radio show every week.
stevie o 6:23 PM - 1 November, 2007
U share a residency and a radio show. Thats the gayest thing i ever heard
dj_soo 6:25 PM - 1 November, 2007
Quote:

it's alright, i'm sure you'll share something with your right hand outside of the bedroom sometime soon too.
DJ Aliyo 6:29 PM - 1 November, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

it's alright, i'm sure you'll share something with your right hand outside of the bedroom sometime soon too.

LMFAO!!! yall are wild mang!
stevie o 6:31 PM - 1 November, 2007
thats a good comeback donnie osmond. Now go back to teaching your girl about bpms and gain controls and things like that. I will go do what most guys do with their girlfriends... Bang them
Panic City 6:34 PM - 1 November, 2007
lol @ donnie osmond
tig ol' bitties 6:54 PM - 1 November, 2007
Nice! thanks :) lucky.
tig ol' bitties 6:59 PM - 1 November, 2007
btw...my girly dont give a shit as long as I am not blatently flirting with other chicks...she gets on my shit a little tho when I am tryin to do the damn thing, thats my only complaint...lol..

[IMG]i121.photobucket.com[/IMG]
kicko 7:11 PM - 1 November, 2007
Holy Cow!
lvmez 7:16 PM - 1 November, 2007
Quote:
btw...my girly dont give a shit as long as I am not blatently flirting with other chicks...she gets on my shit a little tho when I am tryin to do the damn thing, thats my only complaint...lol..

if you weren't a red sox fan i would giveyou props on your girl. lol.
stevie o 7:18 PM - 1 November, 2007
red sox fan or not good stuff
jrcook 7:25 PM - 1 November, 2007
Quote:
Holy Cow!

+1
tig ol' bitties 7:25 PM - 1 November, 2007
thanks :) looks like us Boston-ites got the good girls haha...
sixxx 7:27 PM - 1 November, 2007
stevie o got owned. lol
sixxx 7:28 PM - 1 November, 2007
hahahaha. Dope pics tig
stevie o 7:30 PM - 1 November, 2007
how did I get owned? I think i won with a second round knockout. There wasn't even a response to the donny osmond remark. I think the judge got paid off (sixxx)
tig ol' bitties 7:31 PM - 1 November, 2007
Quote:
stevie o got stoned. lol

maui wowwi?
sixxx 7:32 PM - 1 November, 2007
The Donnie Osmond wasn't a good comeback.
stevie o 7:41 PM - 1 November, 2007
your right his comment about me playin with my right hand was genius
sixxx 7:45 PM - 1 November, 2007
Actually, it was

Quote:

He got you in more than one way. (no sexual position)
sopranosupasta 8:24 PM - 1 November, 2007
damn tig.....congrats to you too.
dj_soo 8:46 PM - 1 November, 2007
Quote:
I think i won with a second round knockout.

Quote:
Thats the gayest thing i ever heard

Quote:
I will go do what most guys do with their girlfriends... Bang them

bwahahaha

you fail at the internet, kid. Go back to your 8th grade locker room where you can impress people with all the "girls" that you "bang"
DJ Aliyo 8:50 PM - 1 November, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
I think i won with a second round knockout.

Quote:

Quote:
I will go do what most guys do with their girlfriends... Bang them

bwahahaha

you fail at the internet, kid. Go back to your 8th grade locker room where you can impress people with all the "girls" that you "bang"

LMFAO!!!! you have now been officially OWNED!!!!!
sixxx 8:56 PM - 1 November, 2007
Kick him while he's down why don't ya. lol
stevie o 9:14 PM - 1 November, 2007
u guys just convinced me to start a dj company with my girlfriend.
Dj_KaGeN 9:37 PM - 1 November, 2007
HA HA HA -- my girl SMOKED your this year in the costume department..

HANDS DOWN... now to get the pics...

you lost bigtime!!!
sixxx 9:41 PM - 1 November, 2007
Takes a seat... show starting ... now!
tig ol' bitties 9:51 PM - 1 November, 2007
I got a real good one of the cow girl
tig ol' bitties 9:53 PM - 1 November, 2007
dont know if yall worthy of it tho hahaha
sixxx 9:56 PM - 1 November, 2007
e-mail... thanks. :)

djsixxx(at)2illegalaliens(dot)com
tig ol' bitties 9:58 PM - 1 November, 2007
got you.
Dj_KaGeN 10:00 PM - 1 November, 2007
send to me too.... thedj[at]djkagen[dot]com
sixxx 10:00 PM - 1 November, 2007
Thanks... perhaps we should do a PM on this topic. My girl looked hot too. :)
Dj_KaGeN 10:02 PM - 1 November, 2007
LOL @ sixxx... remembering what you said about that.
sixxx 10:03 PM - 1 November, 2007
Oh damn... now that's a great pic tig... Watcha got KaGeN?

email.. thanks
sixxx 10:04 PM - 1 November, 2007
Quote:
LOL @ sixxx... remembering what you said about that.

Oh yeah. hahahahaha
dj dylan 10:07 PM - 1 November, 2007
You gotta bring your girl...Best Foreplay ever. Nothing gets your girl going more than seeing you rock a party and other girls checkin' you out!
tig ol' bitties 10:07 PM - 1 November, 2007
^ agreed.
sixxx 10:08 PM - 1 November, 2007
and +1 more... My girl gets naughty all the time with me while I'm spinnin'... lol
Dj_KaGeN 10:09 PM - 1 November, 2007
+2 on the girl getting frisky while on the decks... somehow they try n steal the show and your game...
sixxx 10:10 PM - 1 November, 2007
Quote:
and +1 more... My girl gets naughty all the time with me while I'm spinnin'... lol

Oh.. and now that she spins... I get naughty with her. Major turn on watching her do her thing... from behind. :P
tig ol' bitties 10:12 PM - 1 November, 2007
thats what I am saying. She gets all pissed at me when I get all riled up cuz like every dude in the spot is checkin her out, but like when girls are checkin me out it like makes her happy.

i dunno. girls are fucked.
DJ Jonasty 10:16 PM - 1 November, 2007
I never bring the wifey to the gigs, but tell her about all the little nussies when I get home. She's never been to the residency and it works out for the best. She hears me practice all the time at home and isn't too much into the late nights. Plus she's 7mo's pregnant so it's for the better!
dj_soo 10:17 PM - 1 November, 2007
hot girl behind decks who can actually mix = sexy.
sixxx 10:20 PM - 1 November, 2007
Quote:
hot girl behind decks who can actually mix = sexy.

+1
tig ol' bitties 10:26 PM - 1 November, 2007
Quote:
hot girl behind decks who can actually mix = rarity.
FU_PAY_ME 1:54 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
1) she loves the scene.
2) she loves the music

*makes whiping noise*

The way your talking it sounds like either your girl was standing behind you while you were typing or she reads the ssl form in her spare time.

I'm just sayin . . .
sopranosupasta 2:01 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
1) she loves the scene.
2) she loves the music

*makes whiping noise*

The way your talking it sounds like either your girl was standing behind you while you were typing or she reads the ssl form in her spare time.

I'm just sayin . . .

Ill take D) none of the above Chuck for $200.....

Im sorry that i actually love the woman in my life and im not afraid to admit it.

One day you will realize that its ok to be honest with yourself and let it be know to others, not everyone has to be hardcore..........
FU_PAY_ME 2:01 PM - 2 November, 2007
My girl doesn't go with me to my gigs. When she did, she would do the female thing and get jealous because she thought I was trying to bang every chick that came up to me asking for a request (and I was but still . . .) So now my girl only goes with me to one gig out of the whole year and that's always the New Years Eve Party. Her philosophy is, who ever your with on New Years is the person your going to be with for the rest of that Year.
sopranosupasta 2:06 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
she thought I was trying to bang every chick that came up to me asking for a request (and I was but still . . .)

Exactly what i thought, and goes to show why you would make a comment to me like you did, you still have a lot of growing up to do my friend, and should probably keep your negative comments to yourself.....

take some time and reflect on why you do things like cheat on your GF, it will make you a better person and may even shed a little light on your own spirituality.
FU_PAY_ME 3:09 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
she thought I was trying to bang every chick that came up to me asking for a request (and I was but still . . .)

Exactly what i thought, and goes to show why you would make a comment to me like you did, you still have a lot of growing up to do my friend, and should probably keep your negative comments to yourself.....

take some time and reflect on why you do things like cheat on your GF, it will make you a better person and may even shed a little light on your own spirituality.

Hey dude, I just recently turned 20, so I'm not looking for a wife. My main piorities is finishing school and paying my student loans with djing on the weekends.

When I made my comment towards you I was joking. You don't cheat . . well good for you. Different strokes for different folks!!

And I cheat on my girl because there I like sticking my dick in different pussy, Problem solved!
sopranosupasta 3:44 PM - 2 November, 2007
yeah, i did the same when i was your age too. I understand,..... you go boy. get that VAG.....
stevie o 3:57 PM - 2 November, 2007
nothin wrong with sampling strange vag. i like ur style FU. dont let these dudes in here get to you, half of them tivo ellen, oprah, and the view. this site has turned into a fag site. The best part of djin is the ass that comes along with it. Yesterday i got on some dude cause he says he djs with his girlfriend and nobody backed me up for bustin his balls. Maybe its different outside of ny but if i told my boys i got a gig with my girlfriend they would rip me a new asshole.
sopranosupasta 4:01 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
nothin wrong with sampling strange vag. i like ur style FU. dont let these dudes in here get to you, half of them tivo ellen, oprah, and the view. this site has turned into a fag site. The best part of djin is the ass that comes along with it. Yesterday i got on some dude cause he says he djs with his girlfriend and nobody backed me up for bustin his balls. Maybe its different outside of ny but if i told my boys i got a gig with my girlfriend they would rip me a new asshole.

Basically it all comes down to maturity and the point in your life when banging as many chicks as you can isnt important, Ive "banged" just about 500 women in my life, i can say, yes. DJing you get TONS of ass. but you get to a point in your life when you are going to want quality over quantity, and you have far to many responsibilties to bang every chick you can.

LIKE i said, do it while you can and its fun, just don't talk shit to someone whos already been there, and has already lived all the things that your trying to do........ Listen, LEARN and also have fun......

When you worry about "WHat your boys are going to say" your living life for all the wrong reasons. think about that for a minute.......
stevie o 4:11 PM - 2 November, 2007
i could care less what my boys say i was just tellin Fu pay me that theres nothin wrong with bangin everything possible especially at his age. just to let u know soprano im in the same boat you are, been there done that. im 30 and have been djin since im 15 and i have a great girl that has been livin with me for 3 years so i guess im just remeniscing on the good old days. i wish i was 20 again but my life is also great the way it is now. Keep on pluggin away Fu cause one day it will alla be over
sopranosupasta 4:12 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
i wish i was 20 again but my life is also great the way it is now. Keep on pluggin away Fu cause one day it will alla be over

AMEN!
stevie o 4:13 PM - 2 November, 2007
all be over not alla. im not a muslim
Logisticalstyles 4:16 PM - 2 November, 2007
My wife comes with me every weekend when I spin. She's the door lady, and she collects my money. It's cool, but she does get jealous from time to time.
sixxx 6:06 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
this site has turned into a fag site. The best part of djin is getting it in the ass. Yesterday i got on some dude...

You don't help. hahahaha
DeezNotes 6:27 PM - 2 November, 2007
LOL
DJ Nevoc 6:31 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:

NOW I get where the Tig O Bitties comes from!!
latindj 6:34 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:

Dam I just saw this...Udderly disgusting!!!
DJ Young Herrera 6:37 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
You gotta bring your girl...Best Foreplay ever. Nothing gets your girl going more than seeing you rock a party and other girls checkin' you out!

Tru.!
djaction 6:46 PM - 2 November, 2007
fuck bringin a girl to a gig.

how the fuck you gonna get in the zone and concentrate with your girl there (unless she's ugly as fuck and you can ignore her the whole night).. and/or YOUR ugly as fuck and she ignores you all night.

Shhiiiiiiiit.. a chick is just gonna get mad cuz your payin attention to the crowd/music and not her. And if she's not.. she probably has a dick.
DJ Young Herrera 6:51 PM - 2 November, 2007
Tig, PM me that pic!
DJ Young Herrera 6:52 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:

how the fuck you gonna get in the zone and concentrate with your girl there (unless she's ugly as fuck and you can ignore her the whole night).. and/or YOUR ugly as fuck and she ignores you all night.

Shhiiiiiiiit.. a chick is just gonna get mad cuz your payin attention to the crowd/music and not her. And if she's not.. she probably has a dick.

what's with all the hostility?

I don't especially like having wifey at a gig, she can actually be quite distracting. But, it does make her very randy baby, yeah!
djaction 6:55 PM - 2 November, 2007
lol it ain't hostility.. i'm just a cantankerous dick.

but seriously.. if your chick gets all horny and shit at the gig, thats just a big fucking unnecessary distraction. Whats worse is you *HAVE* to ignore her (cuz your doing your fucking job) and in turn she gets pissed off.
djaction 6:56 PM - 2 November, 2007
The only solution is for us to pool together and have a GF / Gig swap. We all send each other's GF's to each others different gig's.

Who wants to go first?
sixxx 7:05 PM - 2 November, 2007
hahahaha
sweetL 7:13 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
Maybe its different outside of ny but if i told my boys i got a gig with my girlfriend they would rip me a new asshole.

Quote:
sixxx 7:14 PM - 2 November, 2007
lol
DJ Young Herrera 7:16 PM - 2 November, 2007
bj'ers in the booth is fun.
Audio1 7:19 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
1) she loves the scene.
2) she loves the music
3) she loves to watch the girls flirt (AND GET SHUT DOWN)
5) shes smoking hot! (TRUE INDEED)

Pretty much everything sopranosupasta said, with a few changes... My wife is my life + she's my manager/booking agent/negotiator... She makes sure I stay paid when Im DJing + now she's learning how to DJ and thats all good with me. Cant wait til she's ready to bust some beats out at the clubs.
Audio1 7:23 PM - 2 November, 2007
After reading the whole thread, some of yall are making it quite a deal about bringing wifeys to the club. Must be some insecurity or something. I think its a positive to bring your GF/Wifey cuz they out there socializing and getting your name out plus hyping up the crowd. My wife and I have our own promotions company and we always out there hustling, making a name for ourselves and she puts in mad work for me to get shine. I see that as an A+.
sixxx 7:27 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
After reading the whole thread, some of yall are making it quite a deal about bringing wifeys to the club. Must be some insecurity or something. I think its a positive to bring your GF/Wifey cuz they out there socializing and getting your name out plus hyping up the crowd. My wife and I have our own promotions company and we always out there hustling, making a name for ourselves and she puts in mad work for me to get shine. I see that as an A+.

I would agree with that... only thing is my girl is actually shy and doesn't leave the booth unless it is to a) go to the bathroom b) get us some free drinks.

She loves being in the DJ booth listening to me choose/cue, etc songs. I think she's doing alright learning how to DJ.

Oh yeah, she will go out there and dance if I get her tipsy. lol
jrcook 7:32 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
The only solution is... to have a GF / Gig swap.

No, no, no! you have it all wrong. What we really need is to have the first official GF pool! Its kind of like a record pool... only instead of some whack rap song, we get to "sample" the "hotest" new chicks every week in the club.
djaction 7:37 PM - 2 November, 2007
^^ now your talkin!
tig ol' bitties 7:40 PM - 2 November, 2007
Y.H.

PM. Check it.
deejay barber 7:48 PM - 2 November, 2007
"Bring your chick to the party?....man thats like bringin sand to the beach! Rookie moves" lol (who remember's what movie that line is from)
tig ol' bitties 7:52 PM - 2 November, 2007
well if you got a cool chick (like me) then if a hot enough girl makes her way to the booth...it could make for one very good after party :)
djaction 7:55 PM - 2 November, 2007
if she'll do another 'chick,' she'll..
sixxx 7:57 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
well if you got a cool chick (like me) then if a hot enough girl makes her way to the booth...it could make for one very good after party :)

+1
Dj_KaGeN 7:57 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:

pics, or you're having a wet dream
DJ Young Herrera 8:09 PM - 2 November, 2007
my chick's not that cool....damnit!
deejay barber 8:18 PM - 2 November, 2007
I don't usually bring the chick I'm talking now to my gigs, I did however have her drive 20 minutes out to me with my back up mixer when I thought mine had shit the bed, I told her where the key was, she went in and grabbed it, then she drove down, dropped it off and went home. When I got home all my stuff was still there and she left a nice note on the fridge. She saved my life, I might just keep her. lol
djransom 8:20 PM - 2 November, 2007
My wife will come out sometimes. She's not really the club type. She's a definite for my bday and New Years or her family members bday party.
tig ol' bitties 8:22 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

pics, or you're having a wet dream

hasnt happened yet, but from recent events, it could very soon :)
tig ol' bitties 8:22 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
I don't usually bring the chick I'm talking now to my gigs, I did however have her drive 20 minutes out to me with my back up mixer when I thought mine had shit the bed, I told her where the key was, she went in and grabbed it, then she drove down, dropped it off and went home. When I got home all my stuff was still there and she left a nice note on the fridge. She saved my life, I might just keep her. lol

yup.
Dj_KaGeN 8:29 PM - 2 November, 2007
I've had some dope conversations that turned me harder than nails about what "could" be ok, but the actuality of it going down... hmmmm.. never say never, but damn close.
Audio1 8:33 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

I would agree with that... only thing is my girl is actually shy and doesn't leave the booth unless it is to a) go to the bathroom b) get us some free drinks.

She loves being in the DJ booth listening to me choose/cue, etc songs. I think she's doing alright learning how to DJ.

Oh yeah, she will go out there and dance if I get her tipsy. lol

My Wife's the opposite. She'll come by and say whats up while Im DJing thru the night. Most of the time, She's with her friends and people we know, mingling and drinking. IM usually like "How many Greg Gooses are you at? Lets see, 1am? 5-6 probably?" hahaha!
Audio1 8:35 PM - 2 November, 2007
It aint all bad people, unless you wanna get your creep on, That's on you. There can be many fine ladies in the club but none can truly replace a good wifey (unless if yalls relationship swings in different directions)...
DJ-A 8:44 PM - 2 November, 2007
I have a new rule... No DJ-ing if anyone chicks that know my wife will be there...

lets just say -i didn't do anything wrong- but got the 3rd degree last night because i was somewhere and my wife's sis thought it was wierd that at a place i DJ at all the time, and i was there without my wife... boo fucking hoo.. so what? i wasnt hitting on any chicks, didnt dance with any chicks...

I hate my wife's family and this may be the last straw for me, i can't stand this bullshit anymore.
sixxx 8:44 PM - 2 November, 2007
Plus + on that last comment Audio1. If I didn't want my girl there I would:

a) tell her I don't want her there
b) become single again if the relationship is going sour

There's no other way really. Honestly with your girl goes a long way.
Audio1 8:50 PM - 2 November, 2007
^^exactly. I guess we comfortable in our relations.

I feel for you DJ-A. Families can always get in the way and cause all types of drama. Just dust off your shoulders and know you aint in the club to act a fool, and what better way to prove it, right? If I was going to club to DJ and ride dirty, I probably wouldnt want my wife to be there, but that aint the case. So forget what her family says, Your out there doing your job, Rocking the crowd.
famethrowa 8:50 PM - 2 November, 2007
Mine always wants to come along to my residency, and even insisted it was perfectly OK to cancel our "spend time together" plans for the evening the other night in order to pick up a gig I got called up for an hour prior.

I can haz lucky? LOL.

Now if I can just keep those pesky national dj's we fly in from time to time from trying to hit on her... ;)
DJ-A 9:05 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
^^exactly. I guess we comfortable in our relations.

I feel for you DJ-A. Families can always get in the way and cause all types of drama. Just dust off your shoulders and know you aint in the club to act a fool, and what better way to prove it, right? If I was going to club to DJ and ride dirty, I probably wouldnt want my wife to be there, but that aint the case. So forget what her family says, Your out there doing your job, Rocking the crowd.

yeah, i dusted off my shoulders and pointed both middle fingers in the air and told her one is for her and the other is for her shitty family. been married 2.5 years and the shit just keeps coming
Audio1 9:22 PM - 2 November, 2007
damn. I guess thats the bad side DJ's are afraid of.... Mainly, You gotta stay honest and good with wifey. Fuck what her family thinks. If she gets all huffy over what they say, It aint worth your time.
dj_soo 9:25 PM - 2 November, 2007
sounds like some of you need to work on your relationships.

Either that or it's time to find new ones.
DJ-A 9:37 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
damn. I guess thats the bad side DJ's are afraid of.... Mainly, You gotta stay honest and good with wifey. Fuck what her family thinks. If she gets all huffy over what they say, It aint worth your time.

before we were married they made up excuses of why she shouldnt marry me.. the biggest one that they were hiding in back of was that i wasn't the person i appear to be... (the mom claims she can read anyone)

yeah that was bullshit. so we get married and it turns out that the mom is the bitch who puts on a show for anyone. she is a different person in her own house than she is as soon as she steps outside.
Audio1 9:38 PM - 2 November, 2007
Ah one of those. We hate em all. Tell her to eat a dick!
DJ-A 9:40 PM - 2 November, 2007
Burn the Witch
famethrowa 9:44 PM - 2 November, 2007
Quote:
yeah that was bullshit. so we get married and it turns out that the mom is the bitch who puts on a show for anyone. she is a different person in her own house than she is as soon as she steps outside.

ah, so another typical "all knowing" hypocritical member of the boomer generation, I take it?
sixxx 9:46 PM - 2 November, 2007
I hate those moms. lol
DJ Young Herrera 9:51 PM - 2 November, 2007
I hate boomers..
DJ-A 9:53 PM - 2 November, 2007
hmmm... she is 47 almost 48. and her analyzation skills have passed off to her daughter (my sis-in-law) and her daughter-in-law.

i told my wife that i'm tired of this. she too involved with her family, they are too involved with me, and it is suffocating me. she has to take a break from them, and maybe a little time will help me recover but shit has to change or i'm out.

so, who wants to hang out this weekend?
Audio1 10:04 PM - 2 November, 2007
Well be at the Jammy Jam in Sac!
DJ-A 10:06 PM - 2 November, 2007
i'll be in the bay area for thanksgiving
FU_PAY_ME 5:19 PM - 8 November, 2007
I'll be in some new pussy . . . hopefully. If not . . oh well, that's what I got my GF for - Regular/Familiar pussy!
FU_PAY_ME 5:19 PM - 8 November, 2007
^^^ that and cooking
sixxx 5:33 PM - 8 November, 2007
lol
DJ-A 5:47 PM - 8 November, 2007
Quote:
^^^ that and cooking

my wife occasionally tries to cook... i prefer eatting out or cooking myself... i dont really appreciate her cooking.
Nicky Blunt 6:23 PM - 8 November, 2007
Quote:
1) she loves the scene.
2) she loves the music

lucky bastard is all im gonna say!
J_Static 8:19 PM - 8 November, 2007
Bigfourty4

Quote:
3..I cant drink and spin

WHAT?!?!? That's like I can't breathe and walk at the same time.....WTF!?!?!

Anyways, Wifey comes out with me sometimes to my gigs, other times she will come through with her girlfriends....Wifey use to promote for a friend of mine waaaay back in the day before I met her. So she knows the scene, the routine, the girls and how they act around DJ's, she doesn't trip...

So it's all good!
Mr. $weetlife 9:25 PM - 8 November, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
1) she loves the scene.
2) she loves the music

Sounds like you need to put a ring on that girl's finger!

Naw...that's when the fun ENDS!!!
Mr. $weetlife 9:38 PM - 8 November, 2007
Quote:

Whoa! Down boy! I always bring my girl with me and I gotta tell you my "chick" doesn't act like that at all.

You haven't found your keeper yet!
Mr. $weetlife 9:41 PM - 8 November, 2007
Quote:

Whoa! Down boy! I always bring my girl with me and I gotta tell you my "chick" doesn't act like that at all.

You haven't found your keeper yet!
Serato, Support
Matt G 10:55 PM - 8 November, 2007
Quote:
dont let these dudes in here get to you, half of them tivo ellen, oprah, and the view. this site has turned into a fag site.

Quote:
Yesterday i got on some dude cause he says he djs with his girlfriend and nobody backed me up for bustin his balls. Maybe its different outside of ny but if i told my boys i got a gig with my girlfriend they would rip me a new asshole.

stevie o, not only are you expressing an intolerant, bigoted attitude towards gays, you're also expressing a sexist attitude. These may be acceptable attitudes amongst your friends, but in this forum they are not acceptable.

If you are unable to be a better person, then I am going to require you to at least keep your uglier views to yourself. You are in mixed company here, in gender, sexual orientation, and nationality, and the views you are expressing are offensive to many.

Consider this your warning.
J_Static 1:27 AM - 9 November, 2007
OWNED & WARNED

I AGREE MATT G! What a Guido!
stevie o 1:43 AM - 9 November, 2007
guido. good try tool
sixxx 1:48 AM - 9 November, 2007
No idea what a guido is but sounds funny lol
stevie o 1:55 AM - 9 November, 2007
A guido is a term refering to mainly italians that wear valour sweatsuits, use a ton of gel in their hair, drive accuras, fist pump to louie devito tracks... Theres a million other examples.. If you want to laugh your ass off type in guido fan club on youtube.
djzoo 1:58 AM - 9 November, 2007
italian guy with slick hair and gold...i think

www.urbandictionary.com
stevie o 2:05 AM - 9 November, 2007
matt g. I apologize to the many homosexuals that you say i offended. I didnt know this site was so sensitive and i accept my warning and will respect the forum rules.,however....according to your guidelines of being offensive to a certain "lifestyle" what if i was a guido and was offended by j statics comment. Shouldnt he be warned. Afterall being a guido technically is a lifestyle that people choose. For the record i am far from a guido but i know many guidos from growin up in staten island which is the guido capital. There might be guidos on this forum that are offended so if the homo comment = warning, then so does the guido comment.
J_Static 5:51 AM - 10 November, 2007
Oh spare me! My comment was far from what urs was pal! I got friends from Staten and Puerto Rican family in old Spanish Harlem, NY is like a 2nd home! But I don't need 2 validate why I can use guido 2 u!

U should know that everyones a little sensitive bout something! And I earned my warning as well for something else! So get over it pal, we forum regulars throw dirt at each other on a daily but we don't cross that line like u did!

Live & Learn! 1luv
sixxx 5:57 AM - 10 November, 2007
I got black friends so I can call any black guy a nigga.... hahahaha

That's basically what you said....

Hahahaha
OG Supernatural 7:13 AM - 10 November, 2007
I met both Audio 1, MSF, and sixxx's girls at the jam. They are def down for you guys and were comfortable in that environment, while the boy's made noise. Nice work fellas!
That’s love right there!

What I want to know is how you muggy mo fo’s got hotties??? LOL!
sixxx 7:23 AM - 10 November, 2007
Hahahahaha. Good one. I don't know man. I've always got the hotties... my ex-wife was blonde, blue eyes, pretty. My ex was pretty hot I think. So. Cal folks got to see her and my current gf is definitely sexy and beautiful... but she's got a great heart which is definitely what I'm after in the long run.

So, who knows. Maybe is that great lovin' between the sheets. Hahahaha

Or my jokes? :P
OG Supernatural 7:57 AM - 10 November, 2007
Quote:
who knows. Maybe is that great lovin' between the sheets. Hahahaha

Or my jokes? :P

LOL... or the quick fader finger and knob twisting skills.
sixxx 8:02 AM - 10 November, 2007
Hahahahaha
stevie o 5:00 PM - 10 November, 2007
you got puerto rican friends in east harlem j static. Thats a great accomplishment. Dont know how thats important to this argument.
stevie o 5:02 PM - 10 November, 2007
i know a ton of gays so by your rational static i guess im aloud to comment on gays and gay stuff
sixxx 5:42 PM - 10 November, 2007
You're aloud? Hahahaha
stevie o 10:38 PM - 10 November, 2007
not to be a smartass sixxx but I think you mean allowed, not aloud LOL
JeremyMoon 1:01 AM - 11 November, 2007
Quote:
i know a ton of gays so by your rational static i guess im aloud to comment on gays and gay stuff

Not to be a smart ass stevie o, but I think *you* mean allowed, not aloud...
sixxx 2:44 AM - 11 November, 2007
lol
dj_soo 3:15 AM - 11 November, 2007
"i mean, i'm not racist or anything... some of my best friends are black... but..."
DJ Aliyo 5:14 AM - 11 November, 2007
LMAO!!! im loving how we completely got off subject here! lol
stevie o 6:18 AM - 11 November, 2007
shit! u got me
sixxx 7:17 AM - 11 November, 2007
Quote:
shit! u got me horny

Wtf? lol
stevie o 4:06 PM - 11 November, 2007
I meant u got me homey.... This iphone sucks to type when drunk
stevie o 4:10 PM - 11 November, 2007
No im all fucked up i read the above post from sixxx thinkin i wrote horny. Sometimes this fone writes anything. Disregard lets move on
sixxx 6:02 PM - 11 November, 2007
Hahahahaha!
J_Static 7:03 PM - 11 November, 2007
Quote:
No im all fucked up i read the above post from sixxx and i get horny. Sometimes this I write anything. Disregard lets move on to your house Sixxx
J_Static 7:03 PM - 11 November, 2007
^Whoa
sixxx 8:19 PM - 11 November, 2007
hahaha. Your quotes are waaaaaay off.

You're supposed to ad as little as possible or switch stuff around.

The best misquotes are when you only add one word or even when you add one letter or take off one letter to make it work.
sixxx 8:19 PM - 11 November, 2007
Still funny though. lol
J_Static 8:24 PM - 11 November, 2007
I'm not on my "A" game today......today is just "blah"
sixxx 8:25 PM - 11 November, 2007
Quote:
I'm not on my "Ass" game today......today is just "butt"

I don't get it.
J_Static 8:26 PM - 11 November, 2007
:)
djpuma_gemini 9:49 PM - 11 November, 2007
I'm Italian and don't feel offended about the comment.
J_Static 10:23 PM - 11 November, 2007
HA! One person in my corner
sopranosupasta 10:33 PM - 11 November, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

I don't get it enough.

Sixxx.. your sexual frequency is not required in this thread.
djpuma_gemini 10:38 PM - 11 November, 2007
I hate how people will trip about name calling. A lot of people do it but if someone else does it, shit has to blow up. Comedians can do it all the time and don't get shit for it. I hate that people think it is racist if someone does it. I could care less.
sixxx 10:38 PM - 11 November, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't get it enough.

Sixxx.. you're sexy frequently

No homo?
djpuma_gemini 11:42 PM - 11 November, 2007
haha