DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Easter egg hunt begins

DJ Sniffles 4:23 AM - 27 October, 2007
I know everyone and their mother is geeked about 1.8 but don't forget that's its time to hunt for easter eggs...

lets start our search in new zealand
dj disturbed 5:56 AM - 27 October, 2007
like i said..I will give a free copy of 1.8 final to whoever finds the first easter egg (this applies only to current SSL owners)
djsteel 11:48 PM - 29 October, 2007
Aren't we all gonna get that anyways? I have a feeling I'm getting that anyways. I can offer something though. Something pretty cool. So you know how Serato doesn't have a sampler? Kinda made my own, based off flossy FX (mines better). I'll give a copy of that to anyone that finds an Egg.

Check it out at www.myspace.com
BigDookie 11:55 PM - 29 October, 2007
steel... there is no llink to dl buddy... looks cool tho
djsteel 12:08 AM - 30 October, 2007
Oh Here you go www.megaupload.com
djsteel 12:09 AM - 30 October, 2007
you'll need a flash player and a 1/8 inch jack to dual rca cord from your headphone out on your laptop to your aux in on your mixer.
BigDookie 1:10 AM - 30 October, 2007
im diggin it. its latency is less than that of flossy fx... a bit more fx... but i still wish i could add a custom drop, also, your text when u click the info button is in correct
djsteel 4:19 AM - 30 October, 2007
No i know the text is wrong it was made for my custom drops and says those names instead of the generics I put in there. I can make you customs ones just let me know.
DJ Sniffles 5:25 AM - 30 October, 2007
you juss gave out the prize with no easter egg....
djsteel 5:58 AM - 30 October, 2007
Lol I know. I got a two for one Coupon for Great Clips. They can mess up your hair and a friends.
tehBEN 7:29 AM - 30 October, 2007
I found a key-chord to activate a white serato skin in OSX but haven't found the equivalent in XP ... Me = teh FaiL
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:32 AM - 30 October, 2007
Quote:
I found a key-chord to activate a white serato skin in OSX but haven't found the equivalent in XP ... Me = teh FaiL

I think that is System wide with Macs and not Serato specific - look under Pref>Universal Access

and the key command for White on Black.
DJ Dub Cowboy 8:34 AM - 30 October, 2007
yupp

ctrl-alt-apple-8

scratchlive.net looks nice in blue & black
cappinkirk 1:47 PM - 30 October, 2007
its not really a SSL easter egg, it's an apple function (negative screen)
cappinkirk 1:48 PM - 30 October, 2007
but you already knew thaaaaaaat