Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

P.M. Dawn vs. Lloyd - You (VIDEO!)

a-swift 9:05 PM - 26 October, 2007
Saw this blend pop up on DJ City last night so I had to cut it up. You gotta check the end of the video where PM Dawn comes in for a special appearance!

Sadly, no spectrum analyzers in this video remix.

vids.myspace.com
dirtbag filthy 9:23 PM - 26 October, 2007
does krs show up and throw them off stage ?
a-swift 9:24 PM - 26 October, 2007
Quote:
does krs show up and throw them off stage ?

you find me the footage and hell yeah he does
dirtbag filthy 9:30 PM - 26 October, 2007
Watchyoutube.com

found it
Dj_KaGeN 10:33 PM - 26 October, 2007
that tune makes my skin crawl- sounds out of tune to me....
video work is dope as per the norm of swifty.
dirtbag filthy 10:35 PM - 26 October, 2007
i know i rickrolld somebody

lol

nice vid swift
dirtbag filthy 10:36 PM - 26 October, 2007
yeah the haha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa sounds a lil warbly no one in the club would notice though
a-swift 10:43 PM - 26 October, 2007
sounds like they didn't have a quality tempo shifter like pitch n' time. oh well. drunk people not only can't tell good music from bad, they especially can't distinguish key problems.
a-swift 10:48 PM - 26 October, 2007
oh and if you think this is out of key, wait til you hear the plain white t's mashup.
Dj_KaGeN 10:50 PM - 26 October, 2007
you are on a video craze, what lit the fire for you?
a-swift 10:53 PM - 26 October, 2007
Quote:
you are on a video craze, what lit the fire for you?

taking in ride in my friend's lamborghini
Dj_KaGeN 11:09 PM - 26 October, 2007
a single ride in a sports car - got you so revved up that you're going to turn OC upside down spinning videos.. enough to pay for one?
a-swift 11:20 PM - 26 October, 2007
i'm just playing. i've already owned every car i ever wanted so that's not the motivation, but seriously. all the video djs i know are doing BIG thangs. none of them are scrapping for shity ass little bars in orange county for $150 a night.

not only that, but i feel a legal video remixing service right around the corner. i want to have a catalog ready to go. think is, as i get better at these, i want to go back and re-do all the crap edits. i'll be saying that about these edits in a month too.

i'm already watching them and saying "it would have been dope if i just ..."
Dj_KaGeN 11:26 PM - 26 October, 2007
I don't believe you... I think you're harboring feeling for a hot pink Lamborghini Guirado.. video editing is a good way to get it off your mind for a minute.
a-swift 4:57 PM - 27 October, 2007
i played my first video gig in a while last night and i was surprised the good reaction that most of MY edits got. i thought the will.i.am dub edit would go over the biggest but it was defintely the hey delilah vs. jagged edge blend. they liked that one.

i think i played the will.i.am too early. they werent drunk enough yet :-(
marx 5:03 PM - 27 October, 2007
fire!
DjWoody 12:44 AM - 28 October, 2007
Quote:
not only that, but i feel a legal video remixing service right around the corner. i want to have a catalog ready to go.

You start that, and I'll be the first to sign up!