Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Anyone affected by the SoCal fires?

kev_the_dj 4:04 PM - 23 October, 2007
I know a bunch of us are from SoCal, and these fires down here are CRAZY. The sky is turning dark, it's raining ash, and it smells horrible where I'm at. (BTW, I'm closer to the Harris/Potrero fires, and I live in SD)

A bunch of my friend's have had to evacuate because of this. Anyone else affected?
RnBDJkb 4:18 PM - 23 October, 2007
we praying for you Kev and anyone else affected by the fires.
God bless you and we hope you will be ok.
Dj_KaGeN 5:04 PM - 23 October, 2007
The wind ripped my roof a new one.... I stayed home to fix it. My chic works was sent home by 10:30 due to smoke nearby.. She doesn't have to go to work today either. Her family up in Valencia had to vacate their house for 8 hours yesterday afternoon. Good times.
sixxx 5:37 PM - 23 October, 2007
Damn. I'm planning on heading over to Puma's tomorrow and Thursday... is that a bad idea?
sixxx 5:38 PM - 23 October, 2007
Oh yeah, I was gonna stop by and say hi too btw.
Dj_KaGeN 5:45 PM - 23 October, 2007
nah - it's cool... drop on by.
Dj Chris Deza 7:48 PM - 23 October, 2007
Its been all over the news, CNN and what not. Fires seem to have a life and mind of their own. I see lots of forest fires on teh news but nothing like this. Wish every1 the best.
djbriguy 7:52 PM - 23 October, 2007
There's a state wide fire ban in VA because we've had 0 rain since beginning of September.

Hope everyone in SoCal comes out alright.
ntmoney 4:11 AM - 24 October, 2007
Yea its pretty bad down herre. I had just washed the hoopty the day before the fires and in the morning it wuz covered with ash. If I was pissed, I cant imagine the devistation that those who lost there homes are feeling. I hope things gets better for them.
DJ Sniffles 5:59 AM - 24 October, 2007
i wonder how many pot farms have been destroyed
Beale Dabbs 7:44 AM - 24 October, 2007
This ain't Humboldt. Down here, most everything is grown indoors.
a-swift 5:04 PM - 24 October, 2007
Quote:
This ain't Humboldt. Down here, most everything is grown indoors.

hy-dro
RnBDJkb 5:56 PM - 24 October, 2007
Kali In-doe