DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

WTF? Someone is selling one of my mixtapes w/o permission

dj_soo 9:19 AM - 23 October, 2007
Never had to deal with this before. Granted, from his site i doubt he's seeing much cash... Still, pretty lame - especially considering it was an internet-only promo mix - he's selling a bunch more that are likely easily found online for free...

www.angelfire.com

if you can actually last through the trainwrecking embedded audio, my mix is somewhere in that list...
Lord Fader 9:39 AM - 23 October, 2007
so why are u promoting his site?
dj_soo 9:40 AM - 23 October, 2007
spread the wackness and unofficially suggest some e-mail bombs?
J0be 10:02 AM - 23 October, 2007
That website is fucking shit. I'm suprised you found your own mix in that complete mess.
nik39 10:09 AM - 23 October, 2007
Time to call the RIAA.
djbriguy 1:07 PM - 23 October, 2007
OH ya? Well, google "dj briguy push my humps" ...check out the thousands of websites that have jacked my mix and are selling it.
Gor 1:19 PM - 23 October, 2007
Ouch... that sucks
dj cubicle 1:26 PM - 23 October, 2007
Hmmm...this could turn into a fun day. :)
cappinkirk 3:08 PM - 23 October, 2007
powermixx hahaha

we should blackmail him...extortion is fun
cappinkirk 3:18 PM - 23 October, 2007
hILARIOUS...from the site selling/swapping tapes...lots of spelling errors in the actual copy:

I don't call myself "THE GRANDMIXER SUPERNATURAL" for nothing! ...

Let me explain: When I do a mix I make sure that there is a 0% Degree of FRICTION between between the wax and the mix pad. Thus with no kenitic resistance when I scratch. I, when I do a backspin, should be able to retun 24 hours later and the record should still be spinning with no noticible loss of energy.
When I am cuttin' it up, 2 copy, B BOY STYLE, The record and the scratchpad are like BALD TIRES ON ICE.
As Such, I am also the inventor of the "HYDROPLANE SCRATCH" you got to hear it to belive it!
djbriguy 3:48 PM - 23 October, 2007
omg are you kidding me? It really says that??
FlexyD 3:54 PM - 23 October, 2007
lol hilarious