DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

sOULJA bOY rEMIX

cappinkirk 10:46 PM - 18 October, 2007
download it from the link here

www.cappinkirk.com

lovers??? haters???
dj disturbed 10:56 PM - 18 October, 2007
hate....

Why take a great old school song and ruin it with that soulja crack stuff
mic 11:05 PM - 18 October, 2007
be cool if you busted that live, I aint dl'n it though
D-Twizzle 11:30 PM - 18 October, 2007
cUTZ aRE pRETTY gOOD.
wHY nOT uSE tHE aCCAPELLA oF sOULJA bOY?
Dj Silver Glass 11:56 PM - 18 October, 2007
i agree with d-twizzle you should have used the acapella. There is just way too much going on for my liking. Song still sucks. remix is decent. don't ruin good old school tracks with crappy music :P
cappinkirk 12:02 AM - 19 October, 2007
tHANKS fOR tHE fEEDBACK!
cappinkirk 2:37 AM - 19 October, 2007
i like the remix better with the soulja boy beat included, i think the souja boy inst is pretty minimal as far as beats go. also, soulja boy is the number one billboard song out right now ICYDKT... plus I never play wild thing so I think it's a good use of the beat which I like a lot. do any of you know of any other songs use that beat (Besides "Jamie's Cryin")?
cappinkirk 2:37 AM - 19 October, 2007
that use
bourbonstmc 2:46 AM - 19 October, 2007
Pretty tight mix/mash. I see nothing wrong with mashing "Crank Dat" with "Wild Thing", it was just a silly party song in its day, too. You've actually come up with the least irritating version of a VERY irritating song. I would DL if you put it on Zshare. When i click the link on your site, it pops up in a player. I could record the stream, but that wouldn't be very high quality.
kev_the_dj 3:07 AM - 19 October, 2007
i hEAR tYPIN lIKE dIS iS dA nEW cRAZE. cOO sCRATCHIN tOO.

oHH sHIZZZ. i mADE a rHYME. mAYBE i sHOULD bECOME a rAPPA yO.
Dj Silver Glass 3:20 AM - 19 October, 2007
Quote:
i hEAR tYPIN lIKE dIS iS dA nEW cRAZE. cOO sCRATCHIN tOO.

oHH sHIZZZ. i mADE a rHYME. mAYBE i sHOULD bECOME a rAPPA yO.

all you have to do is type like that, make a loop, loop it for the entire lenghth of a song, say stupid phrases like "ay bay bay bay" "yoooouuuuu" and "walk it out" and you will be fAmOUS!

lol

:D
cappinkirk 3:22 AM - 19 October, 2007
yo bourbonstreetmc you can right click the file and save as to choose the location of where to save the mp3it's called "sbwt.mp3" jyyuh
rollanotherone 3:23 AM - 19 October, 2007
2 Bass lines going, sounds cool, might blow the woofers up though. Sounded pretty cool. Im not a Soldier Boy fan though.
cappinkirk 3:24 AM - 19 October, 2007
that is, you can right click the link that also streams it to be exact
bourbonstmc 4:24 AM - 19 October, 2007
Quote:
yo bourbonstreetmc you can right click the file and save as to choose the location of where to save the mp3it's called "sbwt.mp3" jyyuh

Got it. Thanks. No right click on a Mac, so I had to "crank dat" PC. :)
bourbonstmc 4:29 AM - 19 October, 2007
Quote:
i like the remix better with the soulja boy beat included, i think the souja boy inst is pretty minimal as far as beats go. also, soulja boy is the number one billboard song out right now ICYDKT... plus I never play wild thing so I think it's a good use of the beat which I like a lot. do any of you know of any other songs use that beat (Besides "Jamie's Cryin")?

Not the exact same beat, but pretty similar:

1. "Push It" -Salt n Pepa
2. "It's Tricky" -Run DMC
3. "Me So Horny" -2 Live Crew
dj disturbed 9:32 AM - 19 October, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

umm.. yes there is a right click on a mac... ctrl click or use an 2 button external mouse... its works great (or 2 finger track pad click if your mac can do that)
bourbonstmc 5:36 PM - 19 October, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

umm.. yes there is a right click on a mac... ctrl click or use an 2 button external mouse... its works great (or 2 finger track pad click if your mac can do that)

Hey, thanks Disturbed. Yeah, "ctrl" + click gave me a menu with "download linked file" as one of the options.
bourbonstmc 9:57 AM - 20 October, 2007
Kirk, your mash put the club in a Frenzy tonight! Nice work, bro!
cappinkirk 4:34 PM - 20 October, 2007
heckies yeah thanks 4 the spins bourbonstmc
cappinkirk 11:28 PM - 21 October, 2007
yo...i added a "we want eazy" blend to the download page

www.cappinkirk.com for download link

www.cappinkirk.com to listen
Jesus Christ 10:04 PM - 10 December, 2008
scratchlive.net (no logout)

Bump!