Whitelabel Release Feedback

Leave feedback about the free promo music on Whitelabel.net

Chromeo - Tenderoni [VICE Records]

7:40 PM, 18 Oct 2007
Download this Release here: whitelabel.net
DJ MlRAGE 9:23 PM - 18 October, 2007
This is a nice track, defenetly see it becoming a favorite in the LA area.
Marqs 10:39 PM - 18 October, 2007
The Cher effect is a bit too much here, but the Proxy Distort Remix is pretty phat. Will test in a club.
ShaneC 1:26 PM - 19 October, 2007
Guys, anything you bring on this site from VICE - I'm going to love. The french sound ALWAYS goes down well over here in Ireland for some reason. People love the classics like Around the World or Da Funk, and they love the new stuff too. Having VICE post music here is a real vote of confidence in the site. Bravo.

This track is just my thing. I'm going to have to download the full version to see about this Cher effect that Marqs is taking about. I hate the Cher effect... but so far, I like this track. The toes were tapping straight off - that's good enough for me. The (Etienne de Crecy Remix) is DEFINITELY the best on offer here. I can see this working real nice around the 2a.m. mark.
dj_soo 8:26 PM - 19 October, 2007
Quote:
Guys, anything you bring on this site from VICE - I'm going to love. The french sound ALWAYS goes down well over here in Ireland for some reason.

just a note, Chromeo is Canadian :)
LazyGun 9:59 PM - 20 October, 2007
ShaneC is spot on, anything by VICE records is only a good thing.
Whoop!
ShaneC 4:05 PM - 22 October, 2007
Thanks dj_soo, well he can be Canadian all day long - as long as he keeps making records like this.

The sound still feels french to me!

;)
julien m 4:36 PM - 22 October, 2007
i'm french and i can tell you that doesn't sound like french sound but its still a very good tracks.
Kool DJ Sheak One 5:27 PM - 22 October, 2007
Whoa!
Played the original into the proxy distort to the Etienne de Crecy Remix at this rooftop party in the EXP last night and shit was bangin! had all the hipsters rushing over to trainspot the special mix.
Now I just need the Accapella to mix out of the trifecta into something else.
More Chromeo!
Thanks.
dj_soo 11:48 PM - 24 October, 2007
Quote:
Thanks dj_soo, well he can be Canadian all day long - as long as he keeps making records like this.

The sound still feels french to me!

;)

well, they're from Montreal so it's definitely got the french influence.

in case you didn't know, one half of Chromeo is DJ A-Trak's brother too... (Dave 1 i think?)
Zeal303 4:56 PM - 25 October, 2007
Excellent, one of the best releases on whitelabel so far. Would have killed for extended version of the album version though..
ShaneC 8:56 AM - 26 October, 2007
"in case you didn't know, one half of Chromeo is DJ A-Trak's brother too... (Dave 1 i think?)"

I didn't know that actually - but that is very interesting. You're a mine of useful information! Cheers dj_soo.
fusic 1:34 PM - 27 October, 2007
Chromeo are making some cool tracks - the two remixes are good too. Think I will be trying all three out as there is no one clear "best" version. Liking Kool DJ Sheak One's idea of mixing all three together too.
tomzy 6:28 AM - 30 October, 2007
ooooh this one kinda makes me choked i sprung for the vinyl haha but definitely, the distort remix goes down smooth whenever people hear it. and i don't have to think about trying to rip it to mp3 anymore.
thanks yet again, serato!
maybe some of the fancy footwork remixes? another great chromeo track with reeeeaaallyyy good remixes...