Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Pioneer DDJ-Ergo-V

3:05 AM, 16 Nov 2011
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
DJMannyD 10:33 AM - 16 November, 2011
Awesome, I was actually waiting for this. I know what I'm buying next week. Thanks Serato
DJ JIZZOKE 11:21 AM - 16 November, 2011
Can't wait to get my hands on this... Big ups Pioneer and Serato.
Foxie 11:31 AM - 16 November, 2011
Real shame it's not itch but ah well!
greenman 11:49 AM - 16 November, 2011
what if i want to use it with Serato Scratch? Do I have to self assign Midi Functions or does it work at all?
Dj Kad 11:59 AM - 16 November, 2011
It seems an Xponent with a "i-wanna-be-a-cdj" design. Very nice
ifeelsatisfied 12:52 PM - 16 November, 2011
Quote:
It seems an Xponent with a "i-wanna-be-a-cdj" design. Very nice

Thats pretty much it, but I have one for at home drinking sessions with friends. It's light enough to carry over to your mates houses too. Its a good toy that, in a desperate situation could be used for something else.

But then again, in my eyes thats what all these controllers are. cdj 2000, djm 900, + Scratch Live is the only serious way to go imho
mad 2:17 PM - 16 November, 2011
What a joke, Thank you soo much SERATO for making the dj game A JOKE.
Everyone's a dj now because of you. WTF. Where did the respect go.
SERATO, THE GREATEST WORST INVENTION EVER!
Now selling to all wanna be djs that don't mind Playing for 100 bucks.
mad 2:19 PM - 16 November, 2011
I can see the new version of SERATO already.
SERATO 3.0
Now shipping with 10 thousand songs!!!!!!!
BrianBASS 3:08 PM - 16 November, 2011
OMG, SAD but TRUE (hopefully not).
PartyZone! Productions 3:12 PM - 16 November, 2011
SERIOUSLY! if this is the case and they can make it work for Pioneer...What about the Denon DN-MC6000? Thats the device everybody has been BEGGING for nativity!
Traktor is starting to seem more and more like an option...
ifeelsatisfied 3:15 PM - 16 November, 2011
Quote:

Such a warped view. I have a residency in one of the hottest clubs in my city and I think this product is great. Whats wrong with everyone getting in on mixing tracks together It's not exactly hard to do anyway, I could probably teach my nan in a couple of days.

Every pro DJ will tell you that technical ability accounts for a small percentage of being a DJ, the rest is track selection, crowd reading skills, self PR, being able to interact with club owners blah blah blah etc etc etc

All these other things that account for so much of being a DJ can't be given to you in the form of a button. It's built up over time with hard work and dedication.

Who gives a shit if you feel like you are invested time and energy into being able to mix, or whatever it is you're so pissed off about, and now the kids come along and just press a button. Let em enjoy it. The sort of clubs that would hire someone who know how to operate an Ergo and nothing else are the sort of clubs you don't wana be working in anyway.
ifeelsatisfied 3:18 PM - 16 November, 2011
And just to clarify; no I would not consider using an Ergo + DJ Intro in a club. My one will be for home
snob dee-jays 5:37 PM - 16 November, 2011
you would get a lot of hate if you walked around with that thing like that.
TigerDave 5:49 PM - 16 November, 2011
Quote:

I agree with "ifeelsatisfied". You, "mad", have a warped sense of reality. It releasing newer, less-expensive products introduces more people to the world of mixing music, then where's the problem. You remind me of those so-called "Porsche purists" (OK, "snobs") who went ballistic when Porsche introduced the more-affordable Boxster and SUV-killer Cayenne.

Get over yourself. Companies are in business to SELL PRODUCT and MAKE MONEY, not cater to DJ snobs who feel they are above everyone else because "they were here first".
TigerDave 5:55 PM - 16 November, 2011
Quote:
you would get a lot of hate if you walked around with that thing like that.

That's what chaps my hide. Those who feel that "real" DJs only use the most-expensive, high-end products need to get a life. Same goes for those who only poo-poo others that don't consume the finest wines, drive the finest automobiles, wear the finest clothes, etc, etc.

Owning thousands of dollars of high-end gear does NOT make you a DJ. Just like owning a Bugatti Veyron does NOT make you a professional athlete nor a race car driver. Just a douche with no self-esteem who feels they need to be better than everyone else. Time to grow-up.

For what it's worth, I was spinning two 1200's back in the 1980's. Does that mean I'm a "real DJ" and those who came after me using different equipment are posers?

Absolutely not. There's plenty of room in the DJ world for all of us. Young & old, analog & digital, etc.
DJSpidey 6:32 PM - 16 November, 2011
Actually, wouldn't a better question be "why does Serato have three different software products targeting the same basic use?" It seems as if it would be better for the DJ industry if Intro, Scratch, and SSL were simply one software product to be used with whichever interface is desired to be used by the DJ/club instead of segmenting the product line into three different tiers to see which moves more units. Just think--you buy the software/interface and be able to map them together (or to whatever new interface/mixer/controller/etc. arrives for purchase next year, etc.)? This seems to be the MOST sensible idea yet, but nobody in the industry seems to be doing this just yet...
boyracer76 7:04 PM - 16 November, 2011
Quote:
Absolutely not. There's plenty of room in the DJ world for all of us. Young & old, analog & digital, etc.

Well said. But most DJs (especially the ones that still think vinyl and 1200's are the way of life) will argue with you. It'll never change. The faster technology changes, the faster they are to complain. As I told a few of them, mixing two tracks is not rocket science!
TigerDave 7:10 PM - 16 November, 2011
Quote:
Well said. But most DJs (especially the ones that still think vinyl and 1200's are the way of life) will argue with you. It'll never change. The faster technology changes, the faster they are to complain. As I told a few of them, mixing two tracks is not rocket science!

Crabby old DJ's.

"Using a latop and an iPod is not DJ'ing!" is the new "Get off my lawn!"
DJSpidey 7:10 PM - 16 November, 2011
Quote:
Actually, wouldn't a better question be "why does Serato have three different software products targeting the same basic use?" It seems as if it would be better for the DJ industry if Intro, Scratch, and SSL were simply one software product to be used with whichever interface is desired to be used by the DJ/club instead of segmenting the product line into three different tiers to see which moves more units. Just think--you buy the software/interface and be able to map them together (or to whatever new interface/mixer/controller/etc. arrives for purchase next year, etc.)? This seems to be the MOST sensible idea yet, but nobody in the industry seems to be doing this just yet...

Just to clarify my above post, I realize that some controllers deliver audible time-code, some give Midi, etc. To us end-users, this is irrelevant--the software packages have similar functionality for the end user (and I'd even go as far as to guess they use the same code base with different skinning for the end-product), so the different packages are only diluting the market instead of being helpful.

And, @boyracer76 - I still own over 10,000 vinyl records and many CD's (plus audio files)--as a DJ who started in 1986, I resisted the move to CD's (and,these days, computers) for as long as I could because I LOVE the feel of mixing vinyl, but I'm not going to diss on a DJ who only uses CD's, or vinyl, or audio files/controllers if (s)he can move a room--that said, I will sometimes giggle if the record/cd skips or the computer crashes...
DJGifted1 7:42 PM - 16 November, 2011
Personally i dont care what gear people use for Djing or whether they dj in their basement or the hottest club in the world, a button pusher or an analog junkie. It's all preference. My background is all vinyl, so i prefer vinyl. I used serato to spn mp3s while i use vinyl. i dont use the bells n whistles. I dont hate those that do its just their thing.

I would never be caught taking my laptop and a controller to the beach or try to look cool somewhere, just not my style but I also dont hate those that do. It's all love for the music.
Del Sol 8:41 PM - 16 November, 2011
I guess I seem to be somewhere in the middle. I have been a club jock for almost 20 years, rocking vinyl on turntables for years...then moving on to Serato still using 1200's and CDJ's from time to time when I travel... Because of the electronic market (or lack thereof) here on Maui, I have gotten into the wedding business, because that's where the money is at. We don't have large clubs here that pay well. For the last year I've been researching controllers to make my wedding set up as compact and good looking as possible... and up to now, I've been siding on the Vestax VCI-300 MKII. Now that I see this new controller I think I'm sold. It's compact...it looks cool and it has just what I need to do the wedding gigs (it's not like you actually have to mix all of the time unless the couple is cool and wants that). At the moment I've just been using Serato on internal mode to do away with the decks... I've gotten really good at mixing internally and almost decided not to get a controller at all. Now for the "everyone is gonna be a DJ now" thing... c'mon. Sure, anyone can rock a set on this new controller, but how many reputable venues will really hire a guy who uses it when most installs now-a-days are CDJ 2000's and at least a Pioneer 700 or higher? These new cats HAVE to learn to use the standard gear. It's not a threat to us old guys...and if you do feel threatened...then maybe you need to up your game homie. Stop...hatin's bad!
TigerDave 8:51 PM - 16 November, 2011
Del Sol, so true.

I too use a VCI-300 and am pretty happy with it. Certainly does everything I need, and so compact! I guess us older guys are so over lugging around vinyl, ironically.

ps - Just got back home to So Cal after spending 10 days at Honua Kai. Loved it.
DJ ALISAAC 9:24 PM - 16 November, 2011
i be honest i respect al the comments made above .touz are all djz only started getting in djing 6months ago using 1 controler numark v7 and a mixer then away you go.i agree with the line,:Every pro DJ will tell you that technical ability accounts for a small percentage of being a DJ, the rest is track selection, crowd reading skills, self PR, being able to interact with club owners blah blah blah etc etc etc

TO ME A TRUE DJ IS A CROWD PLEASER FROM JUST FADING IN AND OUT MUSIC IR MIXING BPM OR VINYL..WE ALL IN THE BUSINESS FOR THE SAME REASON??......move the crowd and to enjoy yourself well getting paid or not paid(family:)
to all djz...SOUTH AUCKLAND NZ
ifeelsatisfied 12:34 AM - 17 November, 2011
lol glad I'm not the only one thinking this
HOAGIESG 1:48 AM - 17 November, 2011
Used to carry 20 crates of vinyl to a job, today it would be 100 crates and i still wouldn't have any music selection, don't think were ever gone back there unless we get blown back into the stone age. Lets just all be happy with our place in the universe.

Old School "G" circa 1983
Dapprr42 2:01 AM - 17 November, 2011
Until I get to see and play on it in person IT LOOKS NICE! But as we all know the proof is in the playing! I've been spinning for some 28 years, and Pioneer and Serato looks as though they've come out with a winner. Can't wait to play on it!
gcastro723 2:17 AM - 17 November, 2011
Serato can you please clarify this for me? Will the new DJ Intro updat also improve and optimize the current controllers supported or is this update merely to add support for the DDJ-ERGO?

Thank you,
Jerry
jack68 5:56 AM - 17 November, 2011
I think a DJ should know how to play on anything from a turn table to a controller there are too many bigginers that start on a n-s7 and they think they are pros those haters need to learn where it all began before they consider them selrf pro you who you are out there whith your 150 dollar gigs when you make some real money then call your self pro like the rest of us
BiG Blaze 7:24 AM - 17 November, 2011
This is cool stuff, Its will be more easy for a Dj to move and play anywhere to anyone . it's nice idea and i don't see it's do anything with the respectable of the DJ's . Thnx Serato & Pionner .
DJ Aaron_SA 8:07 AM - 17 November, 2011
Will my crates be loaded as with Scratch and Itch. Been DJing in clubs and mobile for over 20yrs. Recently sold my SL1200s, vinyls and CDJ1000s. I use Scratch and midi-to for iPad for my loops/effects in clubs and Itch with my DDJ-S1 controller for mobile gigs. Also, not PC (dont trust Windows) rather a Macbook. Although the controller is smaller than my 1000s + DJM600, I have gotten used to it. Just can't imagine carrying CD pouches or vinyls around anymore. Still hooked on the fact that a true DJ (disc jockey) not necessarily started with vinyl, but can mix with turntables. I truly hate the sync function! Should call the new Guys that started with laptops, (VJs) virtual jockeys.
DJ Aaron_SA 8:22 AM - 17 November, 2011
The nice thing about the controller is the searching for music in badly lit DJ boxes. Flipping thru CD pouches is sometimes a nightmare.
mad 6:32 PM - 17 November, 2011
Lol. Odviously some of u didn't get it. I'm not mad at all, I think is great that companies
Are pushing the envelope, is not about using expensive or cheap equipment, is about understanding that it is to easy for anyone to do it.
U don't even have to know how to mix, software does it for you.

I own traktor, serato and inch.
Cdjs, 1200 and I was actually thinking of getting this.

All gear is great if u know how to use it, no matter if your old or young.
Many people say is all about reading the crowd and blah blah blah. But that can only be done with experience.
But experience only comes with time.

Do I think that dj softwares are making it too easy? Yes.
Do I use software and I think is great? Yes
If your true to this craft you would agree, if you started yesterday I know you won't because
You just simply haven't had the experience.

Just like the companies that make this stuff, djing is also
A Bussiness and at the end of the day is all about money, no matter what u use and how you do it.

If your a great dj, by using this stuff should make you a supper dj.

Sorry if I offended anyone but I call it like I see it.
princeice 6:18 AM - 18 November, 2011
Ok like a lot of commenters here I'm a DJ Veteran, started on Technic 1200's, became (and still am) a turntablist, owned CDj's, sold the CDJ's once DJ Software program(s) emerged (software + vinyl = happy DJ! Well at least me, lol). The feelings expressed here about "new" or "younger" DJ's not learning from the basics (1200's, etc.), at times when I hear some of these mixing mishaps I agree. But I DO NOT hate the technology. For me NOT carrying 20+ crates of records or 10 cd bags/cases is great! Now I STILL use my 1200's with Serato Scratch whenever I choose, even on small gigs, just because on that day I wanna "show my skills!" But, I own a Vestax VCI-300 and a MacBook, which save & make me big $ when I have to fly to gigs or catch a Cruiseship gig. Heck, I've made some quick cash tons of times just because i was somewhere and the DJ's didn't show up! I grabbed my backpack out the car and set up in less than 5 minutes and got paid!

In closing, I think it comes down to the only thing that matters: All Dj's must know how to "Move The Crowd!" So, bring on more weightless but dependable controllers, new & improved software, BUT stress and even teach the only thing truly vital: KEEP THE CROWD DANCIN'!"
My name is DJ PRINCE ICE, and I approve this message! Lol.

By the way, for the last 5 years I've been hired by the school system here to teach new ones how to DJ!
gcastro723 5:45 PM - 18 November, 2011
So besides everyone bitching to each other OVER THE INTERNET,

Serato can you please clarify this for me? Will the new DJ Intro update also improve and optimize the current controllers supported or is this update merely to add support for the DDJ-ERGO?

Thank you,
Jerry
Oso-Fresh 1:36 AM - 19 November, 2011
Quote:

I AGREE 100% !!!
Let me start by saying I have been spinning for 26 years (since 1985). I have a record collection of over 40,000 records and I use serato. I used to spin 4-5 nights a week carrying 7-10 (heavy ass) crates of records and loved every second of it! I play 2-3 night a week now and i use both wax and serato!!!

Having said that...

Digital djing has flooded the dj market and because non-professional DJs have saturated our industry, the value of a good dj, the level of respect, and the amount of money we can demand has dropped dramatically!!

Younger DJ's, Rookies, and people who just play music and call themselves DJ's, don't have the experience nor the background (history) to be able to tell the difference and realize the level of damage that digital djing has done to our culture!! They were not around back then. The sad and ignorant thing is that they havent contributed to our culture yet they let their lips flap like they deserve to be a dj. NO YOU DON'T YOU BUTTON PUSHING, Wave form reading, cause you cant beat match using your ears, CLOWNS!! Without Serato and a laptop you AIN't shit!!

They're just glad that they weaselled their way into our industry and all they have to do is grab moms credit card, sit their ass in front of a computer and download poor quality MP3s for free. Unlike DJ's who pay for their music (vinyl back in the day) They contribute nothing to the industry other than trying to line their pockets $50-$100 at a time... They're like cheap whores trying to get into the big leagues!

Yeah, it's easier to hook up and play, Yeah, 30 thousand mp3s are a lot lighter to carry than 10 crates of records! We get that and we appreciate it. We can do what you do, but you can't do what we did!!

These guys who disagree are the equivalent of the people who used to wish they could dj but couldnt for whatever reason. They have it good and they have no appreciation for the foundation that was layed before them so that they can do what they do... play music by pushing a few buttons!!

So rather than thanking us for laying the foundation and respecting the pioneers of this art form, they call us "bitter", "crabby old djs", etc... and respond with dis-respectful comments and post from the comfort of their icouch, connected to their ipod, connected to their i-pad, connected to their mac books.
Humble CDJ 4:31 PM - 20 November, 2011
Took my time and read through each post. I respect everyone's opinion and points. Keep in mind that everyone has to start from somewhere. I have only been Dj'ng ("or pushing buttons") for three years. But I have been around the club circuit from a young age and did not have the space or financing to have the equipment I wanted. There are some rookies out here such as myself that have a lot of respect for the craft and those who came before them. If you had to lug 12 crates of records since the 80's more power to you. But this is the new era and we are definitely all trying to accomplish the same goals, rock the party and get paid for what we love. Don't count out the guys who just came on the scene but pay their dues and respect to those who laid down the foundation. I'm grateful for the experienced Dj's and definitely for Serato.
Joe-Cutz 1:29 AM - 21 November, 2011
OMG! Another button pusher. these things are ridiculous..yo if i pass ur set and you rocking one of these degrading aparate, my drink is falling on it by accident..word up! you aint get no respect..FUCKING PRACTICE GAIN RESPECT..if you wanna be a DJ.
Joe-Cutz 1:30 AM - 21 November, 2011
Quote:
OMG! Another button pusher. these things are ridiculous..yo if i pass ur set and you rocking one of these degrading aparate, my drink is falling on it by accident..word up! you aint get no respect..FUCKING PRACTICE GAIN RESPECT..if you wanna be a DJ.

urrrrgggg
Polar Frost 1:52 AM - 22 November, 2011
Its compact ,finally ...... tired of caring shit around. From turntables to cds and now a controller.
Phuture2 2:59 PM - 22 November, 2011
I can't understand why Serato can not get all the bugs out of SSL version 2.3. before starting another software program. So people get pissed off at serato and move onto to other companies. In my opinion, now that there are other options out there, serato might of felt that they are losing business so to gain back some business they came up with "bedroom" DJ intro software to bring back some revenue. Right now i am on the fence with saying "see ya" to serato for good. Main reason im pissed is for serato dropping support for denon and Rane products which were pushed at the DJ Expo by Rane and Serato two years ago and now let people like me in the wind. Serato's and Rane's answer "you can always go back to version 2.2" my reply four fingers down and middle finger up. why push to support a controller or mixer and then just decide to stop the support.
pueblofunky 11:24 AM - 5 December, 2011
Personally I only love analog mixers. the xone-92 has by far the best sound. In my main club a digital mixer is now there and the sound quality is so poor. It makes no fun anymore after 25 years.
Einchun 12:09 PM - 5 December, 2011
Dear Mr Oso-fresh, godfather of all dj's.

Wake up!!!

Almost every professional DJ in the world use these modern systems now.
It's called evolution. Like it or not, but it's happening.
Are you still moving around on a horse and a carriage? No! My guess is you're driving a car.
You also use cellphones, the internet, probably digital television, ... Don't be a hypocrite!
You like to play with vinyls: fine. But that doesn't mean everybody else should live in the past.

You can be proud of your record collection all you want, but at the end of the day 99% of the people in clubs don't give a f***k how the music is played, just as long as you play the right tracks.
Bottom line is: good DJ's will always find plenty of well-paid gigs to play at. If you had to drop your rates for some reason, maybe look at yourself and stop blaming others.

But that's not why I'm here:
Is the exact release date of this update already known? Wanna try it out.
djivaninthemix 6:04 PM - 20 December, 2011
Wow!....i am discussed with serato and their new dj intro software for ddj ergo control mixer!...i got my controller a month ago, been using it with virtual dj, waiting for dj intro upgrade, just got it last night and tested out!...dj intro does not even come close to what virtual dj does on functions for the ddj ergo controller!.....Serato better get on it ASAP on a better upgrade dj intro Ver..! I must say i am very loyal to Serato on their products and software, but this time you guys hit rock bottom on the software for ddj ergo! That was the whole reason why i got my DDJ ERGO Control Deck.....Sorry but its the damm shame!..so upset at Serato!..
Einchun 11:57 AM - 27 December, 2011
Same remark as the guys here above me.

I was very disappointed to see the difference between the possibilities of the DDJ Ergo with Virtual DJ en Serato.
I've also always been very fond of Serato and it's products, but this is a damn shame.
I only bought the DDJ Ergo only because I knew Serato would jump onboard. If I'd known it would be this "ultra-light" version of the Virtual DJ version, I would never have bought it.

Hope Serato will set this straight ... SOON
DJB2011 6:18 PM - 30 December, 2011
Can you record your mix on the Serato DJ Intro with the Pioneer DDJ-Ergo.
djivaninthemix 1:28 AM - 5 January, 2012
this goes out to everyone!...Dj intro Sucks!,,,cant record and half of the functions on the deck dont even work!...serato should have integrated itch into the ddj ergo!...iam pissed off!....F!!!! serato....the new software taking over is traktor!...most clubs and dj's use it now! more functions !...
Phuture2 1:59 AM - 7 January, 2012
intro and itch are very scaled down. People have to understand that if you want all the features of SSL then thats what you need to buy and pay the price for it. Serato wont give anybody all the features of SSL for the price of intro. Even with SSL there should be more stuff added, but we all dont get what we want.
Ozmosis1 4:12 AM - 30 January, 2012
I got the ergo with virtual dj, can I use the same ergo with the new serato???
stevenowa 8:38 AM - 7 February, 2012
once again I say thumbs down, I'm hours deep into this DJ intro with Ergo controller and it won't even play back records, I'm not saying a few functions don't work, I'm saying nothing works...... Weak..... Super weak.............. ............. I'd like a refund for my time........................
Funkytownstopsix 2:24 PM - 13 February, 2012
I was thinking about buying one for the house so I can go from room to room with easy and for small gigs where I would not really be able to show my talents like weddings which would lighten my load as a mobile dj... Do you think this controller is better than the n7 minus the fuctions not working. I am sure soon Sereto will have it working soon also can it do vide.
Antonio - BRAZIL 4:00 AM - 3 March, 2012
When the Sertado DJ Intro will have support for the Pulse Control of DDJ ERGO?
Pulse Control just work with Virtual DJ LE ????
Steve Soulfired 7:54 PM - 5 June, 2012
So i bought this a couple of weeks ago. First time i bought a controller as ive been running the SL2 with scratch but kept getting asked to do gigs where people dont have decks etc.

Firstly, REALLY dissapointed that you dont get the same level of interaction with DJ INTRO as you do with Virtual. Even your marketing pictures above are extremely misleading becasue it doesnt light up like this ( you dont even get any blue if your using Intro) I found it quite difficult to use in the dark. That sucks. The flashing on the filtering and the beat pulsing on the faders should bloody work!

Secondly, why no history in Intro?? I do regular gigs and it really helps to see what you played the week before, or even last night. Without history you have to skim read every track again to to find your favourites. Thats really fricking annoying. I hope you are working on an upgrade to Intro to fix these issues otherwise I will go back to my SL2 when possible and this will become just a toy which will be a shame as I was hoping to use it at least semi professionally.
Steve Soulfired 8:03 PM - 5 June, 2012
And no 'relocate lost files'! Grrr
Andreas Welch 2:29 PM - 13 August, 2012
Is this product compatible with Serato Itch? If so, does that mean it works with video SL too? Thanks
Andreas Welch 2:29 PM - 13 August, 2012
Talking about the pioneer DDJ ERGO of course..
SNOOPP 7:42 AM - 30 August, 2012
Hey, yesterday i've bought pioneer ergo, when i was seen what is virtual dj i've been shocked, its sucks and i've choised serato dj intro. I started using controller because i'm teired always getting 3 bags with cds to the gigs, and in sometime will be 4th and 5th. And is tarted to sort music in serato, few questions:
- is there any ability to use folder tree, not that only one lvl that we have now?
- Lights, if they will flash like in virtual dj it'll be grat because if i'll shutdown deck in the middle of a set it'll be not good
- Hystory support as Steve said, because i've changed track storage structure to the controller and some time i'll lose some time while browsing huge folders)
- I dont know, maybe sersto have some setting, but i dont found it. It will be great if serato will have more information about the tracks when they is playing. Time from start, time to the end, deck volume indicator. Dont need this in the library, only when its spinning)

Will try ergo this weekend on 2 gigs, maybe will add something after, but in the studio i spend 6 hours only)

Sry by my english) Thx!
SNOOPP 7:46 AM - 30 August, 2012
most of my colleagues using serato products, this was main reason of my choice of course) But virtual dj sucks anyway)
SNOOPP 11:22 AM - 30 August, 2012
And i found How to doo normal folder tree)
djroxie 10:18 PM - 6 September, 2012
Wow...I do respect all of the posts, but I think if you able to do djing with turn tables, it is also great to do it with any other means there is out there, in case of any kind of accident! it is always nice to have a secondary tool to finish the Night, no matter if is Club;or family gathering,a Dj always should b prepared for any Emergency situation!! but thats me personally.. ;)
Daniel222 3:55 PM - 16 November, 2012
What about DDJ Ergo-K????
I want to have all functions and lights in serato dj intro with my ergo k !
VeeKay 6:44 PM - 2 January, 2014
Hello there,

After i saw the video i decided to buy the Pioneer Ergo V. Then i installed Serato on my computer and then i realised that this "Pioneer Ergo V is 100% supported by Serato" is a big LIE....!! All the led functions on controller doesn't work (on video shows the opposite).
The only led function that works is on effects...

I am sorry but i don't think you can say that Pioneer Ergo is 100% supported if it isn't.... 100%!!!!!

Hope you find a solution about this cause i am a big fan of Serato and i think that i was tricked...!!