Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

ITCH STOPS WORKING

Product
ITCH
Version
Hardware
Numark NS6
Computer
PC
OS
Platform
-
MARQUINHO 4:41 AM - 9 November, 2011
I GET A MESSAGE WINDOWS HAS STOPPED WORKING..CHECKING FOR SOLUTIONS.....I DONT KNOW WHY I TRIED ALMOST EVERYTHING BEFORE CAUSE I USED TO HAV AN V7 AND I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM....NOW I HAV THE NS6 BUT STILL THE SAME ......MY LAPTOP IS A HP 14 ENVY NOTEBOOK PC ....64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM..I5...M480....@ 2.67GHZ PLEASE HELP CAUSE THIS IS EMBARRASING.....
Numark, Support
sbangs 3:01 PM - 10 November, 2011
Can you please advise which version of itch you are using?
MARQUINHO 10:24 PM - 14 November, 2011
THE LATEST 2.0.1 IF IM NOT WRONG....BUT SAME PROBLEM WAS SINCE I HAD OLDER VERSION ON MY V7 NOW NS6 AND STILL THE SAME......
MARQUINHO 6:34 PM - 19 November, 2011
????????
Numark, Support
sbangs 3:38 PM - 21 November, 2011
Hello, can you confirm when you last ran windows update? Its important you have the latest version of the Netframework installed plus any other updates available for your system.
Does this happen all the time or when you open a specific file?
MARQUINHO 4:44 AM - 22 November, 2011
I just downloaded tue latest nett framework as u said...just need to try it on now...but about u asked if any specific file....no it does any time with any song,,,,i dont hav any corrupted files...all clean..let me try the framework now and ill answer really soon.....thanks
MARQUINHO 1:36 AM - 14 January, 2012
As i said the net framework was downloaded...but problem still there...i when away gor couple days but still doing it.....plz need help
djruff1 8:05 PM - 25 August, 2013
well i have the same problem so i now use 1.7.1. version off itch
djruff1 8:38 PM - 25 August, 2013
one problem is im running a 64 bit computer itch works better on 32 bit but serato should be able to send out a patch or fix or something. I.ve spent too much $ for me to have these issues