Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

is denon mc6000 a good controller for serato intro

Biggbadd 10:17 PM - 5 November, 2011
please i need to know of denon mc6000 is a good controller for serato dj intro and if not are u guys working on it
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 11:14 PM - 6 November, 2011
Hey Biggbadd,

This is not a supported controller sorry and there are no plans currently to support it in the near future.

Sam.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 1:56 AM - 7 November, 2011
If you have an Rane interface you can get a midi file for it and use it with SSL. The lights don't work but you can control the platters which means you can scratch with it, much better then Intro.
discoian 6:01 PM - 19 November, 2011
Quote:
Hey Biggbadd,

This is not a supported controller sorry and there are no plans currently to support it in the near future.

Sam.

This is a huge shame...a real big shame. One of the best MIDI controllers for the mobile DJ market on the planet and it won't be supported in Intro.

(shakes head in disbelief)
BMG 9:14 PM - 19 November, 2011
I agree! Such a shame! They have some really nice professional controllers out now, but they all seem to work natively with Traktor...
discoian 9:59 AM - 20 November, 2011
And the silliest thing is...the MC6000 (and probably also the 3000) are the easiest controllers on the planet to map, Denon even give you a piece of paper in the box with all the MIDI codes on it!!!
deejav 9:16 PM - 30 December, 2011
the denon mc-6000 is the best now to be djing and you not gonna work with this you have to thinking about it and you gonna help a lot of djs using your sofware
edilollo 5:49 PM - 1 January, 2012
Will the Denon MC-6000 & all funtions work at all with serado scratch ,???
dj-freestyle 7:06 PM - 5 January, 2012
The mapping controls eveyrthing but there is no control for the platters. those wont work. the mapping is available on the forum. i think dj unique is igving it out.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 9:27 PM - 5 January, 2012
The platters will work........
DJ Angel Suave Ortiz 4:18 PM - 5 December, 2012
Quote:
Hey Biggbadd,

Sam.

@Sam so since there are no hardware or software limitations to making this possible are you saying that its just because Serato and Denon won't do it because of $$? If so that's pretty selfish on both parties.
discoian 4:45 PM - 5 December, 2012
As an interesting sidenote, I own an MC2000 as a backup controller and it's AMAZING. But it is a shame the 6000 will not work with Intro or DJ.
Musicsoul78 10:19 PM - 7 December, 2012
Quote:
As an interesting sidenote, I own an MC2000 as a backup controller and it's AMAZING. But it is a shame the 6000 will not work with Intro or DJ.

I agree!!!