Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

club music b-more club

Dj Nah Mean302 3:21 PM - 31 October, 2011
new club music does anyone know where i can download new club music? or djs can someone hit me on there email list for Club music holla at me lets network!!!!!
DJ GOOK 5:00 PM - 2 November, 2011
are you in baltimore
Dj Nah Mean302 9:12 PM - 2 November, 2011
No im in Dover DE.
Dj Nah Mean302 9:25 PM - 2 November, 2011
its so hard to get you have to know someone who know someone to get the music i belive in networking and getting to know other djs cause maybe they need help in a genre that im current in and i would be able to help them.thats if they was to show the same love back
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 2:02 AM - 3 November, 2011
Dj Nah Mean302 3:14 PM - 3 November, 2011
uhhhh!!!! thats not helping im already a member of whitelabel and they dont get alot club music at all thank you tho!!!!
DougR 4:38 PM - 7 November, 2011
I'm looking for the same. I currently use an App that captures recordings from YouTube and automatically saves the music in iTunes. The quality isnt the best but you get some rare remixes and all new music.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Samuel S 8:40 PM - 7 November, 2011
Also, we don't condone illegal file sharing or downloading.

If you want some places to buy music though you can check these:

www.beatport.com
www.juno.co.uk
www.bleep.com
www.chemicalrecords.co.uk

Those are places that I use to purchase music. The iTunes music store is a good place to check too.

Sam.
DJ TwoCities 5:18 AM - 3 October, 2013
IF you are a fan of B-More Club you can buy some from this site www.bmoreclub.com
Good luck and happy spinning.
The Despicable Nyan Cat 1:03 AM - 29 December, 2013
Quote:
I'm looking for the same. I currently use an App that captures recordings from YouTube and automatically saves the music in iTunes. The quality isnt the best but you get some rare remixes and all new music.

Is that even legal?
DJ TwoCities 2:10 AM - 29 December, 2013
I wouldn't suggest using them files in Serato... They could corrupt your library and there are places where you can buy Baltimore Club Music. I listed one on here. If I were paying a DJ to play my event and they played low quality files and the sound was a little off I would be pissed and let them know I'm not paying full price for their services. As a DJ your music and equipment are your tools and just like in any other industry TOOLS cost you a lot of money " It takes money to make money". I also am a contractor and I spend a great deal of money on my tools. That same principal is used in my DJ life. I still have old 12" imports from back in the day when vinyl was the the media and digital was a watch lol... Please take the time to look for official sites where you can buy your music, or trade/share with your DJ friends. nuff said.
The Despicable Nyan Cat 1:09 PM - 29 December, 2013
How about iTunes??
DJ TwoCities 12:44 PM - 31 December, 2013
If you think it's a good place to get your music from than do itunes... Why do I want the stuff that everyone in the public has already? With a DJ pool I can get breaking hits and be breaking them crates. Hell why should I give apple money for just some track that everyone already has? hummmmm maybe if they sold it for 25 cent I might consider using them, but for the most part fudge itunes. I put it on my PC and ran Serato with itunes enabled and it turned all my Serato tracks to 32kbps and forced them into the low quality stream even though I was using my Serato controller. So I don't use itunes nor would I suggest any serious DJ use itunes, if only for this reason alone. Besides Does itunes have Baltimore, Jersey and Philly club... maybe if the remix DJ's posted them there to sell... is that even legal? guess they could because it's parts of a song and not the entire song. I don't know if that violates the copyright laws. so once again fudge itunes.
AlxRyde 3:27 AM - 8 January, 2014
You can audibly tell if something is from YouTube or if something is from a decent source. If you are making money as a DJ, I would advise joining up with a record pool that caters to the style of music that you play. Typically you just pay afee per month and you get unlimited downloads monthly from the pool (of course, the audio is marked with your credentials like the Whitelabel tracks are so you don't share them all over the place).
DJCity I know charges around $30 per month; if you are buying more than $30 worth of music per month, it would be better to just sign up with them and be downloading in the 100s for the same price. I'm currently with ZipDJ, tons and tons of variety over there with new club and old club, pop remixes, etc., though the pool is a bit pricy.

Music has never really been a "free" thing for DJ's.
The Despicable Nyan Cat 10:22 PM - 28 April, 2014
Quote:
Why do I want the stuff that everyone in the public has already? With a DJ pool I can get breaking hits and be breaking them crates. Hell why should I give apple money for just some track that everyone already has?

+1
djslim1 4:48 AM - 15 October, 2014
BPM Supreme is a great site for new and old music. Tons of stuff plus videos as well all tracks are 320. cost is 20 a month with no commitment.
DjHitmanRocks 3:26 AM - 4 November, 2014
3.20 a track?
DjHitmanRocks 3:31 AM - 4 November, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Why do I want the stuff that everyone in the public has already? With a DJ pool I can get breaking hits and be breaking them crates. Hell why should I give apple money for just some track that everyone already has?

+1

Why would you buy music from itunes?
Join a pool. I use My12inch.com I don't even like Serato. It was my first software and all it does is eat my music. Everytime I go on even when my files are protected I have 30 that are orange. my beatgrids always disappear. even when their checked. I did everything they say to do and still happens. Junk for the money. I'm going to switch to Tracktor. I never use Whitelabel. theres mostly edits
DjHitmanRocks 3:33 AM - 4 November, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

+1
Whats with the attach a file? I don't buy music to give to Serato. If someone needs something ask me and i'll be happy to give you it if I have.
Join a pool. I use My12inch.com I don't even like Serato. It was my first software and all it does is eat my music. Everytime I go on even when my files are protected I have 30 that are orange. my beatgrids always disappear. even when their checked. I did everything they say to do and still happens. Junk for the money. I'm going to switch to Tracktor. I never use Whitelabel. theres mostly edits
DjHitmanRocks 3:36 AM - 4 November, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nevermind they dont even have genre of music I like. I have to pick pop or Dance.
+1
Whats with the attach a file? I don't buy music to give to Serato. If someone needs something ask me and i'll be happy to give you it if I have.
DjHitmanRocks 3:39 AM - 4 November, 2014
Quote:
3.20 a track?

My12inch.com is flat 50 a month all music and videos. old school. anything you can want. not all kinds of clicking back and forth and reviewing . Just click like cool or hot if you'll play then DL I DL 100 songs at a time
DJ TwoCities 9:19 PM - 4 November, 2014
Quote:
3.20 a track?

No 320 as in 320 kbps mp3
DJ TwoCities 10:38 PM - 4 November, 2014
Quote:
My12inch.com

got a warning when I went there the site security certificate has issues and I was warned that the sites certificate is not secure.
DjHitmanRocks 9:41 PM - 6 November, 2014
lol I was going to say. HaHa Thats a deal. I'LL have to check out some others. Its good to know.
DJ TwoCities 1:14 PM - 10 November, 2014
digitaldjpool.com is an okay place and it's $12 a month... might wanna try some others along with this one as I use several different ones.
SOLO_610 5:08 PM - 9 December, 2014
i use clubkillers.com it has everything for dj's its about 30 a month but you get clean intro/dirty intro and clean/dirty so it's 1 song 4 different ways bmore club philly club house edm plus many more genres to choose check it out peace DJ Shyne Solo
The Despicable Nyan Cat 2:19 PM - 11 December, 2014
Quote:
i use clubkillers.com it has everything for dj's its about 30 a month but you get clean intro/dirty intro and clean/dirty so it's 1 song 4 different ways bmore club philly club house edm plus many more genres to choose check it out peace DJ Shyne Solo

Does that site has DNb music, bc I need a lot of extended intro outro songs when I dj.
SOLO_610 1:49 AM - 13 December, 2014
i think so you can look it up
DjHitmanRocks 9:25 PM - 18 December, 2014
I only use My12inch.com its a little more at 50.00 a month but they have a ton of versions of every song. Dj tools. Backlogs. Dj Member mixes as well as music videos and Vj tools. Its got everything I need plus Crates, ins and outs, a section for old school. IDK just like it a lot. all you gotta do is rate a song hot or cool. If you'll play it then hit DL. all in a second without having to go back and forth on pages.
itsyamandjtameil 5:49 PM - 30 September, 2015
ALL of those places mentioned are wrong! Better off contacting DJ Technics (Baltimore) or Myself Directly (DJ Tameil.. creator and founder of Jersey Club Music) www.DJTameil.net or www.facebook.com to purchase packages.
itsyamandjtameil 5:50 PM - 30 September, 2015
Quote:
new club music does anyone know where i can download new club music? or djs can someone hit me on there email list for Club music holla at me lets network!!!!!
www.DJTameil.net or www.facebook.com
djfreakfrom phily 10:40 PM - 15 December, 2015
email me i got all the club\batimore djfreaknasty@hotmail.com
DjHitmanRocks 7:34 PM - 20 December, 2015
I hope he ain't saying I'm wrong. what I said is fact. It's just about what you need and what you wanna pay. If you don't want video or don't mind doing Longer rating things to DL. You can get anything for any price if you look and try a few. Just listen to everyone and make your decision on educating yourself. Good that your asking around and saving yourself some time though. Good luck.
DJDrama 2:28 AM - 13 March, 2016
Please send me some or post on greenhitz.com - DJ forum