Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

Video Pools

Product
Video-SL
Version
Video-SL dont-know
Scratch Live dont-know
Hardware
Rane TTM 57SL
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
Confused DJ 11:22 AM - 17 October, 2011
Product: video-sl
Version: dont-know_dont-know
Hardware: rane-ttm57sl
Computer: mac
OS Version: 10.6.6
---

Hey Im trying to find the best place to find quality mp4's but as i read previous threads they go so far off subject with non sense topics and replies that take away from the original question. I probably would even buy someone's drive but i also dont have a problem with hitting the net looking for videos. I was just looking on serato being that I am using its products. SO if I could get some simple answers on here it would be much appreciated. Can anyone help me out. Even with the pools that you recommend please let me know if there is a limit on the amount of videos that you can download.
DJ_Junior A 6:44 PM - 17 October, 2011
Hey There,

I have been a member of 8thwonder pool for a few years. They are now doing vidoes as well. Some are really good and some are not that great. You can check out their site at www.videotoolz.com. YOu can download three times and then there is a limit. I like the John Cha extend and the really like the Armed with Harmony video remixes.

Here in Canada, we also X-tendamix. They have a pool and for $40 a month, you can get up to 300 videos a month and all are extended. These videos are fully licensed and are done very well. YOu can also purchase an entire hard drive from them as well... Well, not purchase the drive, but if you mail in your drive, they will fill it up and send it back. I know that they do it for music, but not sure about videos.

Hope that helps
Nathan Looney 10:53 PM - 17 October, 2011
smashvidz.com
Serato, Moderator
AnthonyS 11:02 PM - 17 October, 2011
Hi Confused DJ,

You could also have a look at these;

www.crooklynclan.net

www.mixmash.com

shadowdancers.tv

www.promoonly.com

There is a couple of links to get you on your way. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Anthony
Confused DJ 3:20 AM - 20 October, 2011
Thank you all for all of your feedback it was very useful
DJ Johnny Falvelo 8:29 AM - 3 January, 2012
^^^^^^ Begging to get banned. Owner of the site.
phatbob 8:31 AM - 3 January, 2012
And an illegal site, too.

Selling loaded HDs FFS.