DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

50 Cent - "I Get Money" (DJ BriGuy Break) Download NOW! :P

djbriguy 4:02 AM - 25 September, 2007
Just finished a 1 minute long "party break" for 50 Cent's "I get Money"

I used the instrumental from Audio Two - Top Billin and Junior Mafia - Get Money.

It comes with Serato tags and BPM :)

Please let me know what you think. Not my BEST work, but i think it'd do well in the club.

www.djbriguy.com

Thanks!
bourbonstmc 4:08 AM - 25 September, 2007
Quote:
Just finished a 1 minute long "party break" for 50 Cent's "I get Money"

I used the instrumental from Audio Two - Top Billin and Junior Mafia - Get Money.

It comes with Serato tags and BPM :)

Please let me know what you think. Not my BEST work, but i think it'd do well in the club.

www.djbriguy.com

Thanks!

I'm listening to & recording the AM set right now. I DL this shortly. Funny thing, after seeing that other thread about Get Money/I Get Money, earlier tonight I spent a couple hours Making loops of both & the bassline from "Don't Look Any Further" to mash with I Get Money remixes.
djbriguy 4:10 AM - 25 September, 2007
cool man. Ya that other thread kind of inspired me. I may re-vamp this one though. Its alright for my tastes, but i could do better, i think.
Let me know what you think!
bourbonstmc 4:25 AM - 25 September, 2007
It's all tight 'til what you go into after the loop of 50 saying "watch the money pile up" ( WTF is that A2? Beasties? Wu-Tang?), it kinda loses the rhthym there. The 50 loop sounds a little overmodulated, but it'll work with what I want to put together.
Swizzle 6:01 AM - 25 September, 2007
Sounds good as far as the beat goes. "Watch the Money Pile Up" sounds like 50 has a Lisp along with his speech impediment :-)
When the beat cuts out and the "Would u do a Dance, dance the two, if u can dance it's easy to do"....kinda throws off the whole 'Money' theme you got going.
Maybe add, another 'Money' lyric or even the girls saying, "Get Money" from your original J.Mafia track?

But I do like when break beats end with vocals/accapellas, u can loop them and drop a tight beat.
allenbina 6:01 AM - 25 September, 2007
thank you
J_Static 6:35 AM - 25 September, 2007
nice job briguy, I like it and will use it
djbriguy 12:36 PM - 25 September, 2007
Quote:
When the beat cuts out and the "Would u do a Dance, dance the two, if u can dance it's easy to do"....kinda throws off the whole 'Money' theme you got going.

Ya i thought about that too.. but i also thought saying somthing about "a dance" would be good to drop something in. Whether it be the beginning of "I Get Money", or a new song.

Quote:
But I do like when break beats end with vocals/accapellas, u can loop them and drop a tight beat.
djbriguy 3:00 PM - 25 September, 2007
bump. sixxx, a-swift, tig, ? (the opinions that truely matter, lol)
djbriguy 7:04 PM - 25 September, 2007
don't be shy
tig ol' bitties 7:07 PM - 25 September, 2007
ok lemme peep
tig ol' bitties 7:10 PM - 25 September, 2007
I like it. Just too short I think.

Everything in it sounded good, theres nothing wrong in that sense. Everything seemed properly placed and the 50 "watch the money pile up" didnt sound as bad as others seemed to think imo...i would try to extend it somehow tho.
djbriguy 7:14 PM - 25 September, 2007
Quote:
I like it. Just too short I think.

Everything in it sounded good, theres nothing wrong in that sense. Everything seemed properly placed and the 50 "watch the money pile up" didnt sound as bad as others seemed to think imo...i would try to extend it somehow tho.

Got lazy, it was past midnight... work at 8am.... so i got lazy at the end. Maybe i'll work on it later.
tig ol' bitties 7:15 PM - 25 September, 2007
yeah if you extend it to like 1:30 and keep the same vibe, it will def be hot
Dudley D 5:52 AM - 26 September, 2007
zshare this!
djbriguy 12:07 PM - 26 September, 2007
Quote:
zshare this!

uhm. why? Its hosted on my own website.... ??
AMF 4:50 PM - 26 September, 2007
I like it djbriguy. I don't think it needs to be extended. You just gotta get ya next song ready a little quicker than usual. Won't be a problem here.
pdidy 5:26 PM - 26 September, 2007
what program did u make this with
Nappa 5:46 PM - 26 September, 2007
I'm at work right now but I'll check it out when I get home & post up a reply.
djbriguy 6:10 PM - 26 September, 2007
Adobe Audition.
Nappa 8:42 PM - 26 September, 2007
Not bad Briguy. Good work.
ntmoney 11:10 PM - 26 September, 2007
yo man this is really good. I liked it. I wish it was longer tho. I guess I'll just mix I get money at the end. Pretty darn dope!!!
djbriguy 1:03 PM - 27 September, 2007
Thanks man. I'm thinking about extending it. We'll see