DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

being a dj and partying in the club

DJ Sniffles 5:16 AM - 23 September, 2007
.....is impossible because I spend my whole time critiqing the dj and how much he sucks and uses funkymixes and can't transition and keeps his face buried in the laptop and ahh im on my phone in the CLUB and writing this u can imagine how bored I am
ODV 6:10 AM - 23 September, 2007
Hilarious! LOL!

Dude, you need to get you some ass. Go grind up something. Anything.
djbluedice 6:12 AM - 23 September, 2007
I try to only go to clubs where I know the dj is good. Alil off subject, but I went to see biz markie once and it just shy of completely awful.
djnvs 6:16 AM - 23 September, 2007
Quote:
Hilarious! LOL!

Dude, you need to get you some ass. Go grind up something. Anything.

+1000
DJ Sniffles 6:57 AM - 23 September, 2007
LOL!!!!!! to grinding.. its my going away party and my gf is here or id be on some ass like sixxx on a bad thread its just lame here in seattle after spending the week in nyc
ODV 7:32 AM - 23 September, 2007
Quote:
LOL!!!!!! to grinding.. its my going away party and my gf is here or id be on some ass like sixxx on a bad thread its just lame here in seattle after spending the week in nyc

Fuck it. Grab your girl and her friend and sandwich yourself in between that shit like you're a piece of meat.
DJ Prinvale` 9:00 AM - 23 September, 2007
Quote:
.....is impossible because I spend my whole time critiqing the dj and how much he sucks and uses funkymixes and can't transition and keeps his face buried in the laptop and ahh im on my phone in the CLUB and writing this u can imagine how bored I am

I used to have this problem but lately when I go out I just go out to party like crazy and have fun. If the DJ sucks whatever I'm drunk and with girls. If the DJ is good then that's just even better. Either way I've learned to go out and just have fun. It's nice.
DJ Sniffles 12:06 PM - 23 September, 2007
I can handle any dj but the one tonight train wrecked so bad I had to post.... that's about it... I just kept thinking of how I should go up there and take over
DJ Sniffles 3:49 PM - 23 September, 2007
I can handle any dj but the one tonight train wrecked so bad I had to post.... that's about it... I just kept thinking of how I should go up there and take over
LightsOut06 4:38 PM - 23 September, 2007
Honestly I hate when I go to the club and the DJ is dope. It depresses me cause I like to go to the club and brag to other people how much better than the DJ i am. lol
Dj BuddyLove 4:58 PM - 23 September, 2007
Quote:
and get a swift kik in yer ass..and a beat down from him & his boys if ya even tried that. dude might suck at mixing but dosn't mean he cat kick someone's ass.
DJ Sniffles 6:05 PM - 23 September, 2007
I love how everyone gets so serious on this forum
Dj BuddyLove 6:07 PM - 23 September, 2007
Quote:
I love how everyone gets so serious on this forum
that wasn't suppose to be serious. just a funny insite of what could actually happen.

lol
bourbonstmc 7:48 PM - 23 September, 2007
Quote:
Honestly I hate when I go to the club and the DJ is dope. It depresses me cause I like to go to the club and brag to other people how much better than the DJ i am. lol

Only time I can chill is when the DJ is good. Like most who've posted on this thread, I can't stop critiquing otherwise. Even if their mixing is tight, if it's 100% Funkymix, it'll bug me.
sixxx 8:42 PM - 23 September, 2007
If it's 100% funkymix IT BETTER BE TIGHT! lol
bourbonstmc 8:49 PM - 23 September, 2007
Quote:

Here's my 1st YDJSB:

You DJ so bad, you trainwreck Funkymixes!
DJC 6:03 AM - 24 September, 2007
i can handle listening or dancing to most DJS but the ones that bug me when they go into a hour long set of like a certain genre i like a little change up unless its a club that just plays EDM i will be fine.
The E Head 7:51 AM - 24 September, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Here's my 1st YDJSB:

You DJ so bad, you trainwreck Funkymixes!

And just like djing practice makes peferct, stick to telling those in your bedroom till you step your game up:p
sixxx 8:27 AM - 24 September, 2007
lol
dj_soo 9:08 AM - 24 September, 2007
Quote:

this is why i only go see good djs.
sopranosupasta 11:49 AM - 24 September, 2007
Quote:

what are funkymixes? I havent ever heard of em?
The E Head 11:59 AM - 24 September, 2007
mixes of the tracks usually with a 32 beat intro/outro and some wack scratches through out
latindj 4:58 PM - 24 September, 2007
the 32 beat intro/outro's are a good idea if that's all they were....it's the whack stratching n other crap they put in the songs that f's them up.
sixxx 7:29 PM - 24 September, 2007
You DJ so bad, you need intro's/outro's to mix... AN INSTRUMENTAL WITH ANOTHER INSTRUMENTAL.

Hahahahahaha!

I made myself giggle. Lol
cappinkirk 7:44 PM - 24 September, 2007
this thread....wow
cappinkirk 7:44 PM - 24 September, 2007
i agree with ODV
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:52 PM - 24 September, 2007
Check out some Funkymix tracks:

www.ultimix.com