DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Crank That spidaman

djpuma_gemini 5:43 AM - 18 September, 2007
What the hell is wrong with the world today.
www.zshare.net(no logout)

Off of DJ G Presents hits vol 9
Panic City 6:21 AM - 18 September, 2007
unfortunately im going to have to play this.

unfortunately, the crowd will love me for it
djnvs 6:26 AM - 18 September, 2007
Quote:
unfortunately im going to have to play this.

unfortunately, the crowd will love me for it

+twelvety-two
The Real DJ Maestro 7:57 AM - 18 September, 2007
Ok, i live in this city of snap-lanta, unfortunately that isn't the only comic book hero to crank that... It goes,
1. Crank Dat - Soulja Boy ( Superman ), I blame all of us DJ's playing the song
2. Crank Dat Rosevelt - That actually was the very first crank that song
3. Crank Dat Wonder Woman - The girl version
4. Crank Dat Spiderman
5. Crank Dat Batman

I'm gonna end up having a super hero night and let all these local wonders perform... I'd should do it on Halloween and everybody can wear they favorite super hero costume

Now thats what the world has come too
djnvs 8:01 AM - 18 September, 2007
FTW
The Real DJ Maestro 8:03 AM - 18 September, 2007
Yeah i know, U come to atlanta.... thats how u would feel, but they like this stuff. I thought snap music was gonna die out... Now look they got the world doing it one more time. Two summers in a row.
djnvs 8:04 AM - 18 September, 2007
dude..they love it here in dallas... and it sucks... i'm tired of playing this shit... and tx has alot of artists coming up now too... and most of them are garbage
The Real DJ Maestro 8:08 AM - 18 September, 2007
I DJ in texas... well Katy texas for all star weekend. Can't remember the name of the club. But it used to be an old car dealership its huge. But yeah local artist just hop on the newest thing out and copy it... WHY LORD WHY
djnvs 8:10 AM - 18 September, 2007
ha... yup... we got Big Tuk, Tum Tum, Lumba, Play N Skillz(producers)

i guess play n skillz aint that bad.. they did the beat for Kinfolk Kia SHine's "KRISPY" and a remix for hillary duff of "with love"
The Real DJ Maestro 8:15 AM - 18 September, 2007
I like that Krispy jump off... The remix with LL Cool J is crazy just to look. I was messing with Tum Tum, Whats up with dudes hair style the afro in the back is that a Texas thing, He had one single what happened to him. What about that one dude, my ex used to like huh whats his name, tip of my tonuge Kioti is that how u say it
djnvs 8:23 AM - 18 September, 2007
yeah... its called the southside fade or someshit... they also do the "tight roll" and call it the southside cuff
The Real DJ Maestro 8:53 AM - 18 September, 2007
It look crazy.... Look like he got a rash that turned into a lump
DJ Michael Basic 10:19 AM - 18 September, 2007
There's a crank dat Lion King too.
djnvs 10:33 AM - 18 September, 2007
Quote:
It look crazy.... Look like he got a rash that turned into a lump

hahaha...yeah
The Real DJ Maestro 11:16 AM - 18 September, 2007
crank dat lion king... gimmie a break
djknyce 3:29 PM - 18 September, 2007
they love the "crank dat" stuff here in cleveland. i dont mind it except that it all sounds like they recorded the vocals in their bathroom with a radio shack mic.
Dj Shamann 4:22 PM - 18 September, 2007
Dem Country Boyz have a version of "Crank Dat Spiderman" too
dj hammurabi 4:31 PM - 18 September, 2007
Someone kill this thread. Crank that suicide.
Dj Shamann 4:31 PM - 18 September, 2007
LOL I just realized the same dudes have a "Transformas" song.

How do they come up all of this ingenious material?
Dj Shamann 4:37 PM - 18 September, 2007
LMAO at the name of the other guys who did "Crank Dat Spidaman"... Da Crank Squad!!

BRILLIANT!! I would have NEVER thought of that!!!
Flipsta 6:14 PM - 18 September, 2007
I swear I just got dumber listening to this....

Hey guys I got a new hit song, its called "The Dancing Song." I just say randomn shit and then you guys dance and give me your money k?
Flipsta 8:29 PM - 18 September, 2007
*For Sixx's joke thread

You DJ so bad you have all five versions of "Crank Dat."
DJ Overpour 8:53 PM - 18 September, 2007
Quote:
*For Sixx's joke thread

You DJ so bad you have all five versions of "Crank Dat."

LOL..
The Real DJ Maestro 9:05 PM - 18 September, 2007
LOL, so what i have all the crank dat version..... I'm in Atlanta they are fiends for anything crank dat. I'm gonna record a crank dat SSL on that hoe.... YUUUUGHHHHH
DJ ToaSTeR oVeN 3:28 PM - 25 September, 2007
Quote:
LOL, so what i have all the crank dat version..... I'm in Atlanta they are fiends for anything crank dat. I'm gonna record a crank dat SSL on that hoe.... YUUUUGHHHHH

go to better clubs.
The Real DJ Maestro 5:52 PM - 25 September, 2007
Yeah but this Atlanta all the clubs are the same
shiestO! 5:56 PM - 25 September, 2007
^^go to the masq to see teebee and calyx in atlanta. that ones a lil different. what about formerly at the mark? weekly or bi-weekly drum and bass nights.

crank DAT.
DJ ToaSTeR oVeN 6:00 PM - 25 September, 2007
Quote:
Yeah but this Atlanta all the clubs are the same

probably because you go to ghetto or gay clubs.
The Real DJ Maestro 6:01 PM - 25 September, 2007
The Mark so damn small.... I DJ there, and its a hole in the wall, the masquerde i didnt know they had a DJ, i thought i was strictly Rock N Roll and stuff like that. I play there a couple of time, I don't like the cave dungeon look. That place always smell like it was on fire recently
DJBlisk 6:13 PM - 27 September, 2007
Aquaman that hoe!
The Real DJ Maestro 6:28 PM - 27 September, 2007
Ok Toaster Oven I DJ in the gay clubs and the ghetto clubs... as well as The Velet room.... So whats ya point
DJ ToaSTeR oVeN 7:44 AM - 28 September, 2007
Quote:
Ok Toaster Oven I DJ in the gay clubs and the ghetto clubs... as well as The Velet room.... So whats ya point

no point just observing. just shouldnt bitch about the scene if you arent doing anything to help fix it.
djskiggz 8:14 AM - 28 September, 2007
fuck.
The Real DJ Maestro 3:04 PM - 28 September, 2007
Dude I make the scene happen..... I'm in every club i spin every night of thw week and at two clubs on friday and saturday... if thats what they wanna hear who am i to change they minds.... I play whats hot and what the peoples like. I spin some new shit but if they aint feeling it. I'm not gonna force feed it down they throats
The Real DJ Maestro 3:04 PM - 28 September, 2007
DJ ToaSTeR oVeN..... Do U even spin in Atlanta
The Real DJ Maestro 4:14 PM - 28 September, 2007
Toaster Oven, U don't even own SSL....... Are U really a DJ or are u a poser pretending. For One If u DJ in any club right now, u know the most common request in for that soulja boy.....
shiestO! 4:26 PM - 28 September, 2007
Quote:
The Mark so damn small.... I DJ there, and its a hole in the wall, the masquerde i didnt know they had a DJ, i thought i was strictly Rock N Roll and stuff like that. I play there a couple of time, I don't like the cave dungeon look. That place always smell like it was on fire recently

nah anthony rotella (mayhem) puts on HUGE style drum and bass parties there on a monthly and sometimes bi-monthly basis. i was there for the first one and the bartender was like... 'this all sounds like one long song.' haha... it is a rock and roll place until the dnb/dubstep heads get it once a month and reinforce the soundsystem :)
The Real DJ Maestro 4:28 PM - 28 September, 2007
yeah thats how most hip hop heads feel about the music..... they can complain for hours
The Real DJ Maestro 4:29 PM - 28 September, 2007
one of proteges DJ's at the mark on wedensday night..... I always tell him i will come out and support, i just can't stand a club that small. The DJ booth is so super small
DJ ToaSTeR oVeN 7:21 AM - 29 September, 2007
Quote:
Toaster Oven, U don't even own SSL....... Are U really a DJ or are u a poser pretending. For One If u DJ in any club right now, u know the most common request in for that soulja boy.....

I play better spots than you. Who said Soulja Boy is even a hot song? And if someone told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:02 PM - 29 September, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

I play better spots than you. Who said Soulja Boy is even a hot song? And if someone told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

You blew what little credibility you had right there.

I remember when Soulja Boy first came out, it became the "new song to hate" here on the forum so I knew it would be HUGE (replaced Ay Bay Bay).

I played it last night and looked around to some of the people seated. When they are doing the "Superman that Hoe" in their seats in you know U have a hit. Also when Hoochies get on the floor and "mirror dance" alone to it is another indication of a hit.

I play a "Hood rat" bar in Detroit and I'm sure Maestro has some experience with small clubs and big with this type of music in the ATL since all this dirty south stuff comes from there.
The Real DJ Maestro 4:44 PM - 29 September, 2007
DJ Art Pumpin Payne I appreciate the look out fam, I aint even getting at Toaster Oven..... He doesn't know anything, I aint play in a small club since i started DJin'..... I can go on and on about my club experience, but i don't wanna toot my own horn ( no homo ) DIG
The Real DJ Maestro 4:48 PM - 29 September, 2007
Toaster just became a memeber of this forum a week ago, i don't know if he's a poser or just trying to pull rank..... But dude, here in Atlanta..... I break records ya dig, I make shit hot and i make artist hot, I DJ in all types of venues, white, black, mexican, and gay venues. I DJ, I create I just don't play music. Understand Son...... So for u to come at me, is a waste of my time, I only been DJin' 5 1/2 years and i probably DJ in more countries and cities then u have visited on vacation with ya family
DJ ToaSTeR oVeN 5:41 PM - 29 September, 2007
Quote:
I DJ, I create I just don't play music. Understand Son...... So for u to come at me, is a waste of my time, I only been DJin' 5 1/2 years and i probably DJ in more countries and cities then u have visited on vacation with ya family

I doubt it. I know all the best DJ's in ATL. ones I look up to... You are not one of them, never even heard of you.
sixxx 5:44 PM - 29 September, 2007
takes a seat...
DJ ToaSTeR oVeN 5:50 PM - 29 September, 2007
p.s

Soulja Boy= Garbage
Ay Bay Bay= Garbage
Kool DJ Sheak One 5:58 PM - 29 September, 2007
"Leave your nines at home and bring your skills to the battle"
DJ ToaSTeR oVeN 6:03 PM - 29 September, 2007
I dont bang bang...
Kool DJ Sheak One 6:06 PM - 29 September, 2007
You're rattlin' on and on and ain't sayin nothing
That's why you got snuffed when you bump heads with Dirty Rotten
Have you forgotten, i'll tap your jaw
I also kick like kung fu flicks by run run shaw
Made frauds bleed every time I g'd
Cuz i've perfected my drunken style like sam seed
Pseudo psychos i play like Michael
Jackson when i'm bustin ass and breakin backs
Inhale the putrified aroma
Breathe too deep and you'll wind up coma-
tose the king i'm hard like a fifth of vodka
And bring your clique cuz i'm a hard rock knocka
I gotcha, out on a limb i'm about to push you off the brink
Let you draw your craw but you burnin' shot breaks
When the East is in the house you should come equipped.

Uh Oh, step up and battle
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 1:16 AM - 30 September, 2007
AWwww shit, sounds like a another DJ Battle in the works....

The UNKNOWN The Real DJ Maestro .vs DJ ToaSTeR oVeN who DOESN'T play garbage.

This one will be BETTER than Johnny .vs Sixxx.

Down and dirty south style!

Should be interesting if it happens!
DJ ToaSTeR oVeN 9:03 AM - 30 September, 2007
doubt it bc I wont participate.
sixxx 5:44 PM - 30 September, 2007
Booooo!!!!!!!
The Real DJ Maestro 7:44 PM - 30 September, 2007
Ok I want some of u, to actually listen to The DJ's he probably looks up too, and u tell me if the got skillz.
Most of them are radio DJ's
For Hot107.9 or V103
U can check either Hot1079atl.com and listen to some of them play ( no homo ) or V-103.com

1. DJ Drama ( The Aphilates )
2. DJ Hershey
3. DJ Triple J ( My Mentor )
4. DJ Doc
5. DJ Cowboy
5. DJ C Styles
6. DJ Jelly
7. DJ Montay
8. DJ King Arthur
8. DJ Infamous
9. DJ Threat
10. DJ T-Rok ( Poole Palace )
11. DJ Truz ( My P-N-C )

One I U probably never heard of me, cuz for one U don't get out much Or U don't do shit but listen to DJ's who make Pro tools Mix tapes.

1 I aint knocking atlanta DJ's.... But this dude is knocking songs like he make tracks or is an artist. I never heard of this dude before and i DJ every day of the week, U can catch me at the new club miami or atlanta live or traxx ( gay club )
Yeah i am well rounded i play at any venue where the money got big faces

I'm not on radio nor do i do mix tapes.... Cuz the mix tape game doesn't display really skillz, and radio is saturated and most of the DJ's are friends of PD's

But to end this arguement, caught in the club or The BET campus Invasion Tour

I don't battle but i will if need too...
DJ ToaSTeR oVeN 2:47 AM - 1 October, 2007
that made no sense...
IsaacJordan 9:59 AM - 1 October, 2007
I would attend this battle
Logisticalstyles 2:01 PM - 1 October, 2007
Someone gave me the Spiderman song this weekend. I told them I had to hear it first before I would play it. I haven't listened to it yet. I spin in Underground Atlanta @ Island Oasis. I've spun at the Mark once before. It is a really small club. My spot isn't much bigger though.
s42000 4:31 PM - 1 October, 2007
The Real DJ Maestro said ...

Quote:
I don't battle but i will if need too...

:) Now that is the ATL way ...LOL

That's quite a list you got there ... but where's DJ Chip?
The Real DJ Maestro 6:12 PM - 1 October, 2007
Chip, I aint feeling chip that much but he's up there.... He has been putting it down quite a while thou