DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

David Guetta new album!

Free Man 7:53 PM - 8 August, 2011
I'm so stoaked... well... maybe... wow...

"DAVID GUETTA's forthcoming album 'NOTHING BUT THE BEAT' is due out August 29th and the tracklisting is now revealed!"

Nothing But the Beat tracklisting:
1. Where Them Girls At - Feat. Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj
2. Little Bad Girl - Feat.Taio Cruz & Ludacris
3. Turn Me On - Feat. Nicki Minaj
4. Sweat - Snoop Dogg vs David Guetta
5. Without You - Feat. Usher
6. Nothing Really Matters - Feat. Will.I.Am
7. I Can Only Imagine - Feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne
8. Crank It Up - Feat. Akon
9. I Just Wanna F- Feat. Timbaland & Dev
10. Lunar (Electro Track)
11. Night Of Your Life - Feat. Jennifer Hudson
12. Repeat - Feat. Jessie J
13. Titanium - Feat. Sia
ninos 11:06 PM - 8 August, 2011
personally. i dont like it. and dont really care for it. i like REAL electro/house.
Free Man 11:08 PM - 8 August, 2011
Quote:
personally. i dont like it. and dont really care for it. i like REAL electro/house.

i'm getting bored of his stuff... i like any of it more than that lame rihanna song (california king bed... seriously wtf?)
Crickett 12:07 AM - 9 August, 2011
The "Waka Flocka" of the House Genre....... Getting excited for this is like going to the Dr and waiting for a prostate exam... (NO HOMO)
Esco... 12:13 AM - 9 August, 2011
I figured bass line would be on this. Guess not, dope track though.
DJ Remy USA 12:34 AM - 9 August, 2011
Im diggin D Guetta but Im late to the house game I just started spinning 2 years ago so Im still discovering the genre so I think its dope
nik39 8:30 AM - 10 August, 2011
Quote:
The "Waka Flocka" of the House Genre

Haha :)
Laz219 11:42 AM - 10 August, 2011
I'm going to sound like I'm about 80 for saying this but....his tracks all sound exactly the same to me now.
DJ Jonasty 12:34 PM - 10 August, 2011
Sweat, really? Hasn't that song been out for like a year? I'm surprised he didn't throw Sexy CHick on there for good measure.
Laz219 12:39 PM - 10 August, 2011
I didn't even bother reading the track list...

Looking at my laptop Sweat has been in my library since January this year (and I certainly wouldn't have rushed to add it)
DJYoshi 2:51 PM - 10 August, 2011
I hardly touch Guetta material when I do electro sets... maybe 2 joints and that's it...
most of those songs were already released during the year anyway...
Free Man 3:06 PM - 10 August, 2011
Quote:
Sweat, really? Hasn't that song been out for like a year? I'm surprised he didn't throw Sexy CHick on there for good measure.

lol... the david guetta official remix FTW...

Quote:
I hardly touch Guetta material when I do electro sets... maybe 2 joints and that's it...
most of those songs were already released during the year anyway...

exactly...