Tortured Soul - Why/Fall In Love (TS Live Remix 2007) [Delicious Vinyl]

10:40 PM, 27 Aug 2007
Download this Release here: whitelabel.net
dj hammurabi 1:28 AM - 28 August, 2007
32kbps?
dave 2:38 AM - 28 August, 2007
From the FAQ -> beta.whitelabel.net

Quote:
What file format does Whitelabel.net use?
Whitelabel.net uses a custom file format: Whitelabel MP3s (file extension .wl.mp3). These files will play as a low quality preview in any MP3 player, and a high quality version within Serato Scratch LIVE (minimum version 1.6.3). The Whitelabel.net format files are specially prepared for use in Scratch LIVE - they have had their overviews built, they are tagged with song and artist info, BPM, and album art where possible. The file will be the equivalent in quality to a 320kbps MP3 when played in Scratch LIVE (again, minimum version 1.6.3).
Kool DJ Sheak One 4:40 PM - 28 August, 2007
Why Album- Way hotter than the Spinna remix. Where's the instro? Nice little Barry White in the Background

Spinna mix-The bridge is killing me. Just a bad chord for too long there. Kinda all over the place with no real groove.

Fall in Love- Is cool, not a complete hit. This is the one that could use the remix, not the Why track.
No accapellas? Oh well.

Thanks for the diverse track selection Serato. Keep it movin!
nik39 12:26 AM - 29 August, 2007
Not my genre, but... Nice music. Is this so called "Deep House"?

Spinna roxxx.
Zeal303 3:14 AM - 29 August, 2007
Quote:
Not my genre, but... Nice music. Is this so called "Deep House"?

Spinna roxxx.

Now the genres seem to be kinda different between the states and europe, but in europe this would be closer to soulful house, than deep house..

Anyways, nice subtle tracks these are, and will definately play them. But they fall into the "beginning of the nite" category, since they are not too energetic..

Thanks!
Osiris 5:57 AM - 29 August, 2007
Quote:
Fall in Love- Is cool, not a complete hit. This is the one that could use the remix, not the Why track.
No accapellas? Oh well.

I agree with this Sheak.. "Remix" was exactly my first thought when I heard it. The other songs don't do it for me, but this one with the right beats could do very well.
DJ Prinvale` 10:55 PM - 31 August, 2007
I'm diggin in. It's a cool mellow beat that could be used for various transitions or at the beginning when it's a little on the slow side.

3.5/5
sweetL 4:27 PM - 6 September, 2007
i am LOVIN this... nice little thing
Detroitbootybass 7:51 PM - 12 October, 2007
Thank you... I love instrumentals!
DJ Delaine 10:13 PM - 21 November, 2007
Nice Tracks. I purchased this album in 2004. Would like to hear some new stuff by TS.
paulie 8:31 PM - 11 October, 2008
nice one, love that TS .. more please!
Fields 3:59 AM - 6 February, 2009
Fall in Love is a Classic
McBean 5:17 PM - 28 March, 2009
Quote:
Fall in Love is a Classic

I hear that, original is the best. Beautiful Song...
L.P. aka Rev Bates 12:47 AM - 3 October, 2009
Only just managed to hear these tracks, and loving them. They have an old skool Jazz Funk fusion sound to them