Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

ITCH 2.0

REMIXDJDEE 4:24 PM - 27 June, 2011
Man,,, How much longer we have to wait for ITCH 2.0 ..are they every going to put it out?
DJ Xio 5:30 PM - 27 June, 2011
Last word from Serato is Q3 2011!
Dj Delta-Vita 6:03 PM - 27 June, 2011
Q3 starts 1st of July...and it finish 30 of September...
make a WISH !!!
Dj cuervo 6:23 PM - 27 June, 2011
Lets hope we got a public beta in July but I think we not get full release until Sept. So we have less than week for Q3 but may be a three month wait after that. SMDH!!!
Rob Pointer 6:59 PM - 27 June, 2011
July 7th would be great. that's my birthday. lol
DeeJay Image 7:00 PM - 27 June, 2011
I'll take another delay if it means they are adding more features.. it would be nice to get a full upgrade versus a piece here and there..

Add video and the Bridge!
Dj Delta-Vita 7:05 PM - 27 June, 2011
*take another delay if it means they are adding more features*
That's no always right !
jprime 8:12 PM - 27 June, 2011
mmmm, it would be nice to see itch 2.0 released before I dive into a Twitch purchase
sheeno 9:24 PM - 27 June, 2011
A few members on this forum have hinted that they already have a beta of 2.0 (skratchworx, Dj Cerla), so I'd guess the full public beta must not be far away.
djcerla 9:56 PM - 27 June, 2011
Quote:
A few members on this forum have hinted that they already have a beta of 2.0 (skratchworx, Dj Cerla), so I'd guess the full public beta must not be far away.

not only I've never "hinted" to that, but I clearly said "I don't have it yet".
DJdaveZ 10:47 PM - 27 June, 2011
the only versions out in documentation are versions for newer controllers that were demo'd
Maskrider 11:09 PM - 27 June, 2011
Quote:

lol......Dj Cerla now everybody will asking you about ITCH 2.0
zanzibar1 8:03 PM - 28 June, 2011
Hey Cerla, a friend of mine heard someone say that they had a friend of a friend who read someone else say on this forum that they heard you hinted that you might or might not have a copy of Itch 2.0. So.... what's it like? <:0D
skratchworx 8:17 PM - 28 June, 2011
I've made no secret about having a copy. But outside of what's in the preview video, I'm saying nothing.

I really wish people would stop asking about ITCH 2. It won't make it come any quicker. And it's not as though Serato are unaware of the gagging desire for more info, a beta or the full release.

Just let them get on with it and it'll come that little bit quicker.
dj-freestyle 8:24 PM - 28 June, 2011
Still not as bad as when sl 2.0 was comming. holy christ. It was full on war. Always makes me laugh and by the way @skratchworx. You guys do a awesome job. I read your site daily and love it . Props
DeeJay Image 8:28 PM - 28 June, 2011
Quote:

I really wish people would stop asking about ITCH 2. It won't make it come any quicker. And it's not as though Serato are unaware of the gagging desire for more info, a beta or the full release.

Plus 1
Papa Midnight 9:15 PM - 28 June, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Plus 1

+1 here as well.
I mean, I'm anxious for ITCH 2.0 as well and would never deny such, but I recognize that a proper software release takes time and putting an arbitrary release date on software when you cannot yet be assured of it's gold status isn't the right nor wise thing to do. It's better to give yourself a broader release date (i.e.: The Q3 2011 statement) and that way, you're able to work within necessary restrictions to provide as proper a software release as humanly possible.

Quote:

On that note, it will come when it is ready; and when Serato builds it, we will come (blatant reference, I know :P).
sheeno 11:35 AM - 29 June, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

not only I've never "hinted" to that, but I clearly said "I don't have it yet".

Fair enough, I am mistaken. I retract my comment.
Mix Master Marc 11:20 PM - 29 June, 2011
Quote:
I've made no secret about having a copy. But outside of what's in the preview video, I'm saying nothing.

Must be not talking about The Bridge :)
DJ BossSounds 3:19 PM - 11 July, 2011
BUMP!

BACK ON TOP!!!!

Again, WE WANT 2.0!!!!!!