Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

3rd quarter is actually July 2011

dj56_56 5:19 AM - 23 June, 2011
I know that the next verison will be coming out soon and I am looking forward to seeing the updates/upgrades. But SERATO TEAM, TAKE YOUR TIME AND GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. I know you can do it (YOU CAN DO IT!!! - Happy Gilmore movie)

So in the meantime, I'm just dealing with 1.7.1..

p.s. Serato Team, if you can reply to the question that will real cool for me about 'building other midi components on my dj setup". For the next update, will Itch allow external Midi controller beside the ones your company permits to work with Itch to operate the sp-6 and other new functions coming with the new updates? This will be very helpful to me and maybe others so I can think to start buying or get out your an additional midi controller.

Thanks in advance
BadBoyChubs 11:56 AM - 23 June, 2011
July to September is 3rd quater, but i am all excited because of the new look, I played for a bbq and the sun and the current version of Itch dont go well!

Serato dont like to discusion future development on a product, so like always they will say hold tight and be patient
JonnyLove 12:56 PM - 23 June, 2011
Quote:
Impatience can cause premature Itchjaculation.

I see what you did there and I Liked it.
Eric N 5:11 PM - 23 June, 2011
Quote:
July to September is 3rd quater, but i am all excited because of the new look, I played for a bbq and the sun and the current version of Itch dont go well!

Serato dont like to discusion future development on a product, so like always they will say hold tight and be patient

If you are on a mac, you can invert the screen display and get the white background already...
Dj cuervo 5:58 PM - 23 June, 2011
Hopefully we get a beta soon. I work for a software company and we just started beta on a late summer to early fall release. DJ by night. C++ developer by Day. I would luv to be a tester Serato. (Hint Hint) #imjussayin
Maskrider 8:17 PM - 23 June, 2011
It does look better and keeps getting better after the ITCH 2.0 is released....Patience is Virtue.

I know we all are waiting to get this thing going.
BadBoyChubs 2:00 AM - 24 June, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

If you are on a mac, you can invert the screen display and get the white background already...

how to do that! ?
BadBoyChubs 3:17 AM - 24 June, 2011
Quote:
Press control + alt + command + 8.

thanks never knew that