Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! ID A LONG LOST TRACK FROM THE 90S (THE DIP DIP SONG)

djelectro1986 6:19 AM - 21 June, 2011
okay here's the deal I'm 25 years old before i was Evan 10 years old something 8 or 9 i believe there was a song i used to love but only heard it on the radio a few times and never heard it again it was very short lived that was way the hell back in 1994 or 95 We used to call it the dip dip song (this is not any song by Freak Nasty) I've been looking for this track that has eluded me over half my life so i will give the best details as far as what i can remember please keep in mind that i was a little boy last time i heard this track so some details my be wrong but here they are:

1. This song is not Da Dip By Freak Nasty (so if you were gonna say Freak Nasty your wrong this came out before Da Dip. Da Dip was in 1997 the song I'm looking for came out sometime between 1993-1995
2. The Song has a slow intro with possibly fading beeps like the ones in the intro to Please Don't Go by Double You and a man talking or rapping not quite sure what to call or if i Evan remember the intro correctly.
3. From what i can remember this detail should be the most useful detail and that is after the slow intro the beat drops and a Female Vocalist comes on and starts singing/repeating dip dip dip dip dip dip hence the dip dip song now i think she sounded maybe Asian or something i don't know it was too long ago but keep that in mind dip dip dip dip
4. Besides all the dip dip dip dip dip through out the track i also remember the words bunny or bunnies but i was a little kid at the time and could have had that wrong i think she might have been saying honey or money but don't rule out bunny because i was very convinced that is what she way saying when i last heard it as a kid and she at a point in the song she says something like bunny aah baby darling
5. THIS SONG IS NOT A NURSERY RHYME!!! again the bunny thing could be wrong i Google what lyrics i could remember in every possible way i could think of over the years and came up with nothing and every time i searched bunny or bunnies in hopes of locating this song and got a lot of kids songs and nursery rhymes but i can only hope we can all have enough common sense to know I'm not on serato.com looking for nursery rhymes but i wanted to make that clear so there's no misunderstandings.

So that's all i got and if anybody knows song please help me complete this life long search i think we all know the joy when we find a track we have been searching for and hear it for the first time in several years it's like nothing else in the world (except sex) in fact after about 10 years i have always said i would never hear it again all I'm asking is for somebody to prove me wrong

PS I thought I would never Funky Y2C by The Puppies anybody remember that one HEY LIL MAMA that was another one of my childhood favorites too i was overwhelmed with a sense of happiness when i heard that for the 1st time in 15 years and that's a corny ass song to me it's just a testament to how powerful music really is i can take you to whole different time in your life

Thank you
Sincerely
William aka DJ Electro
Banana_Peter 1:55 PM - 21 June, 2011
DJ Pullout 2:12 PM - 21 June, 2011
thats it. I was gonna post that vid. haha.
djelectro1986 2:38 PM - 21 June, 2011
NOOOOOO!! That's not it but i will say dis n dat was the shit i used funky y2c as an example of a long lost song that i haven't heard for years and was looking for and finally found but the track I'm looking for is not any sort of booty bass or miami bass style song i think it was more mellow like a hip hop or RnB track god damn it's been so long that my memory is not that great also have not heard it since 94 or 95 and I was a little kid just remember people it starts slow and then a woman (maybe Latina of Asian) starts singing dip dip dip dip dip dip dip dip dip dip repeatably and there's other lyrics like i said bunny,honey,money or aah baby darling but thanks so much anyways please keep trying
DJ Schematic 3:58 PM - 21 June, 2011
Banana_Peter 4:35 PM - 21 June, 2011
well shit, i give up
djelectro1986 4:48 PM - 21 June, 2011
Quote:
well shit, i give up

I Don't Been looking for this track since early/mid 90s why give up now thanks anyways
djelectro1986 4:53 PM - 21 June, 2011

Another good old school jam but still not it but i also forgot about Immature's honey dip great memories reminds me of another bad creation or soul for real or something like that but that's not the one i think they are adults but thanks anyway
FunkyRob 5:04 PM - 21 June, 2011
Keith Murray did a song called Dip Dip Di back in '95

Watchwww.youtube.com

You said it was a mid tempo Hip Hop song and not a Miami bass track.
I first started thinking it was Tootsie Roll until you said that. "Dip baby, Dip" was all over that one.
DJ Sniffles 1:38 PM - 22 June, 2011
I wonder if it's a ghettotech song
djelectro1986 8:36 PM - 22 June, 2011
damn it's not dip dip di but i think your the cloest anybody has got thanks FunkyRob i do appriciate it it seems like because i was so young and my memorie of it is so vauge that im not remembering enough details i don't really remember it as ghettotech but i think its maybe mid to uptempo hip hop (uptempo as in new jack swing style not freestyle,miami bass or house not that much uptempo between 100-112 BPM) and it had a very catchy melody i do remember the molody i can try to make a recording (probley a shitty one cant sing too well on of the reasons i stay behind the turntables) of the melody and post it later hopefully it will bring back some sort of memory for someone to help id it thanks everybody for all your help
DeeJay Adam 8:25 PM - 24 June, 2011
you mentioned it's not a miami bass song, but this is the only song i know that fits your description
Watchwww.youtube.com
djelectro1986 3:04 AM - 25 June, 2011
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnDeeJay Adam thats not it but you are truly the shit you just brought back a completely different lost track and some lost memories i have not heard kinsu's the hop for fucking years i remeber being 11 years old still trying to profect my dj skillz (1997 w/vinyl not serato real djs represent) i had doubles of the hop mixin it with some daisy dukes and push it those are some memories so i still have not found the track i wanted but let it be known that DeeJay Adam has made my day with this lost track because i totally forgot guess i'm getting old how the fuck else could i forget the hop
Thanks Adam

P.S. im not that old i'm 25 but have been djing since 1994 (vinyl dj my whole life tried serato and tractor it's not the same)
Logisticalstyles 6:31 PM - 27 June, 2011
Is it Montel Jordan "Something for the honey's"? I don't see where the lady saying dip dip comes in, but here's the begining lyrics:

Montell Jordan
Somethin' 4 Da Honeyz (Remix) Lyrics

Uh Yeah
Comin straight from the west side, all the way to the east side
(ooh somethin for the honeys)

Verse 1:
I'm the type of guy who takes time to just kick back,
Turn around my baseball cap
i have a forty sittin on my lap,
Scanning the ivories until i sees
a female worth my while,
i'm scopin that ass,
checkin her smile
And i know i can git it
and i'll hit it if she wid it.
I get the 5 to the 6 7 digits,
call her up on my cellular
And all the shit that i say to her,
The fun will begin when i hit the ....
So if a girlie is lonesome
i think that she knows
where to goes when she wants some
Cos Monty ain't here for nothin, but i got a little

Chorus:
Somethin for da honeyz
(for the sick sick brothers sick sick)
Somethin for da honeyz yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Logisticalstyles 3:18 AM - 28 June, 2011
Never mind, I just watched the video and that aint it.
devious1 12:10 AM - 23 January, 2014
I think I may have found the answer, I was listening to an instrumental of a new song called Dark Horse, and it sounds very similar to something I used to listen to on the early 90's. There was a Female DJ on Power 92 called Melissa the Midnight Mamacita, and she used to do the late night love jams. Her intro song was from Art of Noise, song name Moments in love. Go to youtube, and search for it, if not here is a link try it, and see if it works Watchwww.youtube.com. This song moments in love was in the very very beginning intro into da dip them it seemed to be erased from the music world altogether, that is until this new song in 2014 dark horse decided to sample it for the beat. Maybe this is the song you have been searching for, good luck
devious1 12:42 AM - 23 January, 2014
Also try Krazie Bone- The world has too many freaks feautring play n skillz Watchwww.youtube.com. Same exact sample as Art of Noise, Moments in Love, good luck
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:17 AM - 23 January, 2014
Quote:

+1 - man my memory is so foggy on some of that Ghetto tech and dancemania shit...

I was thinking maybe he heard Jit Jit Jit instead of dip, dip, dip??

Watchwww.youtube.com or Like this: Watchwww.youtube.com
latindj 5:58 PM - 23 January, 2014
DJ Remix Detroit 7:21 PM - 23 January, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

+1 - man my memory is so foggy on some of that Ghetto tech and dancemania shit...

I was thinking maybe he heard Jit Jit Jit instead of dip, dip, dip??

Watchwww.youtube.com or Like this: Watchwww.youtube.com

damn... you dun broke out the NDS... i used to live right around the corner from that studio. in the apartments behind the old sears building... brings back memories.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 12:07 AM - 24 January, 2014
The new dance show was so ghetto back then but is like Dancing With The Stars compared to today's ratchet & twerkin..
DJWHEELS 2:58 PM - 26 December, 2014
I know I'm a little late, but maybe this is it. One of my favorite early 90's house joints. Rude Awakening The Dip
Watchwww.youtube.com
car1os 3:12 AM - 13 March, 2015
Its island in the sun by weezer I was looking for it too one they it just came out in Pandora it was a miracle (: hope is the one you looking.
andymr 10:20 AM - 18 June, 2016
hello from greece!maybe is that song J.T. And THe Big Family - Moments In Soul.......i find it today after i was searching for 24 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JackSquared 6:03 PM - 21 June, 2016
It kind of went dip dip dip dippy da da and then female vocalist.. I'm trying to find the same song, can't remember what it's called but I'm fairly certain it is by M People.
JackSquared 6:05 PM - 21 June, 2016
Oh! Try "You Just Have To Be There" by M People
JackSquared 7:03 PM - 21 June, 2016
Quote:
Oh! Try "You Just Have To Be There" by M People

Oops, no I was wrong. Wrong mpeople song
JackSquared 7:19 PM - 21 June, 2016
Ok I was completely wrong - here is the song I was thinking of - youtu.be (deep forest)
DJ 863 1:57 AM - 10 July, 2016
The group (Breakdown)
ewan1875 2:45 PM - 22 July, 2016
Jay9183 12:35 AM - 11 September, 2016
The song is called ecstasy by angel moore. Early 90s.
Michelle 729 3:08 AM - 11 October, 2016
The song is called Ditty by a rapper called Paperboy
Basslicker27 10:49 PM - 20 December, 2016
Is it mighty dub kats -magic carpet ride
Basslicker27 11:29 PM - 20 December, 2016
Or crystal waters- gypsy women
smashhit 8:02 PM - 27 December, 2016
hello i am from Greece i m a new member in this site.I m looking for a song i don t now the title or the name of the singer.The song was interpreted by a young lady ,,,,some of the lyrics are ; when you re down feeling alone don t give up and join the show poeple people go in this game of love you know ....i guess i m very in love,,very in love with someone yes i know i guess i m very in love ...very in love with you...it s a pop dance hit....if someone knows the title or the singer please inform me.thanks a lot ...
bigfranc 4:37 PM - 24 January, 2017
I see someone was looking for a song that I believe is my song called dip baby dip that came out in 1995 I'm the artist that sings it if so hit me up maybe I can help.
bigfranc 5:01 PM - 24 January, 2017
Quote:
The group (Breakdown)

I'm from the group breakdown.
Jrob1977 2:19 AM - 19 February, 2017
Help...looking for a song as well.
Round 96, 97, 98..
The beat/sample is from Lisa Lisa Cult Jam Let The Beat Hit Em but, also has a little part from It Takes Two by Rob Base in it. The DJ would blend the song I'm talking about right after ,Joy and Pain/It Takes Two FunkyMix, which I found. Thought it was C&C Music Factory. Not to much lryics to the song starts of....

"Let's get this party started right can you feel the qaud hit so hard everybody say turn it up"
Tical7379 12:49 AM - 22 February, 2017
I believe I know the song unfortunately I dunno the name either that is how I got here trying to look it up lol
Tical7379 12:51 AM - 22 February, 2017
If I'm correct at one point (he) keeps repeating the phrase CAN'T LOSE CAN'T LOSE
Tical7379 12:57 AM - 22 February, 2017
Toward the end of the song!
derf1 6:39 AM - 3 April, 2017
I'm trying to find this song I found on youtube before it has an air raid siren
and goes dip dop did dop day dip dop did dop dit dit did dop did dit dit dip dop dit dop day it has a techno feel to it
and the music goes bomp-bomp-bomp
ba bomp bom bomp-bomp bomp and then repeats then back to the dip dop lyrics
Marty B52 11:38 PM - 7 April, 2017
The artist is the B52s and the song is called Roam. Roam if you want to.
KayKia 6:47 PM - 13 April, 2017
I've been looking for a song it was off of a Black Bill Gates mixtape from 2003-2004. iCan't remember the song or who sings but lines from the song always pop in my head from time to time. Joe song "Priceless" was sampled for this song... & In one of the verses he starts it off like "iSee ya coming home from work real late.... Something something something,,,, trying to get them bills paid." Who knows the title & author?
giraffe81 9:25 PM - 14 April, 2017
I am looking for an artist...might be a tough one, though...it's 90's artist (might even have been two) and somewhat similar to scooter (megaphone music) they had some great tunes and would use a megaphone to get their lyrics across. as far as I can remember, one song contained the words "bring that beat back" and another one get me higher...
Nsikan 11:03 PM - 17 April, 2017
I want know the name of a song. It sounds like new jack swing and done by females (maybe group).
It start with "here we go here we go here we go come on come on " and it has a line "while don't you stay for a while and enjoy yourself "
Nsikan 11:08 PM - 17 April, 2017
Quote:
I want know the name of a song. It sounds like new jack swing and done by females (maybe group).
It start with "here we go here we go here we go come on come on " and it has a line "while don't you stay for a while and enjoy yourself "

Also it has a refrain that ends with ".....feel the groove" before the chorus "turn it up when...(words I couldn't make out)
Oskar9494 2:14 PM - 23 April, 2017
Hi im french and i search a music dating on the early 2000s in the westcoast style. All i can say is that is a man who sings and the music starts with :::"" she was, young girl""". And that the chorus could be sung by another singer ---"""" do you really want me baby """"-- please help me thanksss a lot if you can.
bigfranc 3:26 AM - 25 April, 2017
hell my name is big franc if the song your looking for is called dip baby dip came out in 1995 from the group breakdown out of Daytona beach fl I am one of the artist on this song at the time I went by the name a.g. if you want the album email me at bigfrancradio03@gmail.com thanks.
RareFind101 4:50 AM - 27 April, 2017
I know exactly what song you're talking. I was looking for this all myself for years. This was like a house type of jam that they played and Newark New Jersey it sounded like a baby in the background it could have been the Asian woman and the lyrics were aye aye aye baby aye baby .doot doot doot doot doot da doot ..and it repeats ??
dankkid420330 11:29 AM - 29 April, 2017
Alright, I've been looking for this track for almost 10 years now; I must find it. I believe it is from the 90's; possibly by Ninja Tune (for some reason I keep thinking DJ Monkey). But sounds kind of like DJ CUBERT and DJ Shadow.

The track itself is a breakbeat/dub/instrumental that begins with samples from Up in Smoke; throughout the entire track, the samples are SCRATCHED over.

Chong - "You wanna get high, man?"

Cheech - "Does howdy doo dee have wooden balls?"

Then, follows a few different samples (not in order); they're listed below:

Chong - "That's the most acid I've ever seen anyone take; hope you're not busy for about a month."

Chong - "That's not a joint, man."

Chris Farley (Matt Foley, character from SNL) - "Live in a van down by the river!"

Haunted Mansion (from Disneyland ride) - The narrator says something creepy from the ride, cannot remember.

Bart Simpson - Cannot remember what the sample consists of, but is in there.

The samples are all generally marijuana-related, but as I said before, a DJ is scratching over all of them. This track is a really slow-going, acid-trippy kind of dub/instrumental; kind of has a Sublime/reggae vibe to the beat.

Thanks!
Siyabonga 9:27 PM - 1 May, 2017
I'm looking for this song but my problem is I don't know the name of the song the lyrics of this song goes like " deep deep deeper , deep deep deeper" it's goes like that all the way and female is singing on the vocal background and its got a beat of the deep house the first time I head this song was on 2009 at the one of Radio stations at knight ey I want this song please help
StreetKing748 5:32 PM - 4 May, 2017
Yo what are the lyrics?
Siyabonga 8:11 AM - 5 May, 2017
Lyrics "deep, deep, deeper,deep, deep, deeper"
StreetKing748 11:05 AM - 5 May, 2017
Sorry man never heard of the song but I will help you find it if you help me find a song here are the lyrics
Get money everyday Don’t stop, Don't stop Gotta Fresh new fit Imma a rock, I'm a rock putting I was in getting that G'z ,that G'z Imma make sure Y'all know me, Know me, Know me that's right, Imma get that Paper everyday, every night every night Know me, Know me that's right, Imma get that Paper everyday, every night
Pep666 2:33 PM - 5 May, 2017
Was it Ice Mc - Think About The Way (Original Video 1994 HD) ???

Watchwww.youtube.com
YanDan 12:02 PM - 10 May, 2017
Quote:

Could it be this? Watchm.youtube.com
PotWorld 3:54 AM - 13 May, 2017
Hey @djelectro1986 the song your looking for is Got your money by Ol Distry Bastard. im 100% sure this is it by what you've described
Siyabonga 8:21 PM - 14 May, 2017
No it's not this one by OL Distry Bastard is a hip hop the one I'm looking for is a deep house and its got a female vocal on it and its got a dance beat the lyrics of this song goes like "dip , dip, dipper!!!! Dip , dip, dipper!!!! Dip , dip , dipper!!! Dip , dip , dipper!!!! " (female singing on the background)
StreetKing748 4:30 PM - 18 May, 2017
Does any one know this song?
Get money everyday Don’t stop, Don't stop Gotta Fresh new fit Imma a rock, I'm a rock putting I was in getting that G'z ,that G'z Imma make sure Y'all know me, Know me, Know me that's right, Imma get that Paper everyday, every night every night Know me, Know me that's right, Imma get that Paper everyday, every night
Taipanic 7:43 PM - 19 May, 2017
Quote:
hello i am from Greece i m a new member in this site.I m looking for a song i don t now the title or the name of the singer.The song was interpreted by a young lady ,,,,some of the lyrics are ; when you re down feeling alone don t give up and join the show poeple people go in this game of love you know ....i guess i m very in love,,very in love with someone yes i know i guess i m very in love ...very in love with you...it s a pop dance hit....if someone knows the title or the singer please inform me.thanks a lot ...

Watchwww.youtube.com
Taipanic 8:39 PM - 19 May, 2017
Quote:
and goes dip dop did dop day dip dop did dop dit dit did dop did dit dit dip dop dit dop day it has a techno feel to it

American Soviets, maybe?
Watchwww.youtube.com
Musicdrop 6:25 AM - 3 June, 2017
Djelectro1986 - I hope you finally found out the song you were looking for since you asked the question back in 2011. Jacksquared in 2016, seem to have found the song you were talking about which is by Deep forest and the song is called Deep forest.

Watchm.youtube.com
Kjsc 7:37 PM - 6 June, 2017
69Boyz - Tootsee Roll? Skip it to the chorus
Tereza 9:32 PM - 12 June, 2017
Hey guys,
at first - sorry for my english, I'm from the Czech Republic :-)
i found this conversation during the trying to find song, so maybe you yould help me.
I thing that song I'm trying to find was released 2002 - 2009. I think that intro of the song was with dark male voice saying "dip dip dip dip dip the base..." (maybe it was "be" or something else, I was young kid... :-/ )and there were some prison alarm sound effects.
It was rap/dance beat.
If you could help, I would be happy, if not, nevermind! :-)
Thanks!
Tereza 12:51 PM - 14 June, 2017
No, I'm sorry, it's not that. I tried all songs from his conversation.. It was lower male voice at the start... but i think it had simillar instrumental as Tootsee Roll
Jmo440 12:36 AM - 16 June, 2017
It's clivilles and cole "deeper love".
JF1 7:08 AM - 19 June, 2017
Mexican music at my work played that song. It's irritating the * out of me.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla beep beep beep
blah blah blah blah blah blah beep beep beep
Blah blah beep
Blah blah beep beep beep
Beep
beep
beep

Beep beep beep
e.valdivia88 2:27 PM - 24 June, 2017
Hello you guys I NEED HELP!!!
I heard this song acouple times it's kinda like and R&B type it's a rapper/ male ..and the chorus is a female I can't make up the words but she says something like "come on baby put it all up on me" or something like that her voice is so seductive it it's of any help .please please!
Jabulani 7:13 AM - 27 June, 2017
Hello I am new member in this site. I m looking for a song i don't now the title or the name of the singer.The house song was released between 1991 and 1992 the lyrics goes like love will stay the same is the players who will change.

Please help
DjScottEB 5:14 AM - 2 July, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

American Soviets, maybe?
Watchwww.youtube.com
lee4lee 11:22 PM - 31 July, 2017
Hello people, I trying to find an old hip hop song done between 2004-2006, its not done in English it sounds like spanish or mexican language .its a combination of rap and singing.but is sounds very much like it was done by the group 112 but I wonder if 112 ever did a song in Spanish language. Some please assist me so I can get a download of the song!
Help:) 12:24 PM - 7 August, 2017
Okay if anyone could help I would be really grateful because I just cant find the song for the days now and its stuck in my head..
I heard it on a pool party its techno or maybe techhouse kind of upbeat, have in mind its a remix of an 80s/90s song and the main part is a female dance/hip hop sounding artist and the lyrics are so just do what you wanna do just do what you wanna do...so far i've heard all of the options for these lyrics on youtube and google searches and no luck :/
Blyguy86 8:29 PM - 13 August, 2017
I have been looking for this song from the 90s with Dr Dre. The course is like whoaaaaaah whoooooah then he starts speaking in like some kind of gibberish. I know it's got Dre in it I remember his voice in it. Can someone help me out here? Lol been driving me Mad!!😐😣😦😨😡
LonePecan 11:51 AM - 18 August, 2017
Quote:
okay here's the deal I'm 25 years old before i was Evan 10 years old something 8 or 9 i believe there was a song i used to love but only heard it on the radio a few times and never heard it again it was very short lived that was way the hell back in 1994 or 95 We used to call it the dip dip song (this is not any song by Freak Nasty) I've been looking for this track that has eluded me over half my life so i will give the best details as far as what i can remember please keep in mind that i was a little boy last time i heard this track so some details my be wrong but here they are:

1. This song is not Da Dip By Freak Nasty (so if you were gonna say Freak Nasty your wrong this came out before Da Dip. Da Dip was in 1997 the song I'm looking for came out sometime between 1993-1995
2. The Song has a slow intro with possibly fading beeps like the ones in the intro to Please Don't Go by Double You and a man talking or rapping not quite sure what to call or if i Evan remember the intro correctly.
3. From what i can remember this detail should be the most useful detail and that is after the slow intro the beat drops and a Female Vocalist comes on and starts singing/repeating dip dip dip dip dip dip hence the dip dip song now i think she sounded maybe Asian or something i don't know it was too long ago but keep that in mind dip dip dip dip
4. Besides all the dip dip dip dip dip through out the track i also remember the words bunny or bunnies but i was a little kid at the time and could have had that wrong i think she might have been saying honey or money but don't rule out bunny because i was very convinced that is what she way saying when i last heard it as a kid and she at a point in the song she says something like bunny aah baby darling
5. THIS SONG IS NOT A NURSERY RHYME!!! again the bunny thing could be wrong i Google what lyrics i could remember in every possible way i could think of over the years and came up with nothing and every time i searched bunny or bunnies in hopes of locating this song and got a lot of kids songs and nursery rhymes but i can only hope we can all have enough common sense to know I'm not on serato.com looking for nursery rhymes but i wanted to make that clear so there's no misunderstandings.

So that's all i got and if anybody knows song please help me complete this life long search i think we all know the joy when we find a track we have been searching for and hear it for the first time in several years it's like nothing else in the world (except sex) in fact after about 10 years i have always said i would never hear it again all I'm asking is for somebody to prove me wrong

PS I thought I would never Funky Y2C by The Puppies anybody remember that one HEY LIL MAMA that was another one of my childhood favorites too i was overwhelmed with a sense of happiness when i heard that for the 1st time in 15 years and that's a corny ass song to me it's just a testament to how powerful music really is i can take you to whole different time in your life

Thank you
Sincerely
William aka DJ Electro

Dunno if you ended up finding your answer mate but I'm 100% sure you are talking about the self titled track "Deep Forest". It's African Pygmy music mixed by a French DJ - my rents have always had an open mind to music which I absolutely adore about them because now I listen to absolutely everything too 👍 Here's a YouTube link to the song:

youtu.be

Deep Forest's whole album is awesome. Especially love track 3 and I think 6 which starts with what sounds like a train.

If this is what you've been lookin for maybe you can help me with what I'm trying to find two. 🙌
LonePecan 11:53 AM - 18 August, 2017
*too. Damn I'm tired sorry.
UneeqLeigh 10:53 AM - 29 August, 2017
Quote:
I have been looking for this song from the 90s with Dr Dre. The course is like whoaaaaaah whoooooah then he starts speaking in like some kind of gibberish. I know it's got Dre in it I remember his voice in it. Can someone help me out here? Lol been driving me Mad!!😐😣😦😨😡

Sure its Dr Dre you are after?

Check out Busta Rhymes - Woo Hah
UneeqLeigh 11:01 AM - 29 August, 2017
Hi All

Wondering if someone could help me identify a few songs.
The first one sounds like it could be a remix of this song.

The original song is by Oliver Cheatham - Get Down Saturday Night.

In 2003 it was re made by Room 5 - Make Luv.

From what i could hear of this song it sounded a lot like the original with Olivers lyrics but it had deep house beat to it.

I heard it played in Thailand a few weeks ago and i believe it is a fairly new release.

The second one was a deep/tech house remix of The police - Sending out an SOS/Message in a bottle. There was not many other lyrics in the remix apart from the title.

I am also fairly sure that this a new remix.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Papel 5:51 PM - 2 September, 2017
US3 - Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia)
Sly920 7:03 PM - 18 September, 2017
Looking for a very groovy song DJ playing on radio was playing 90s music I hit record on my fine but didn't quite record the song has a repetitive chorus give me give me its all I can remember any clues I am dying to find this song...
Sly920 7:06 PM - 18 September, 2017
So I heard a song on radio with a very groovy melody the DJ was playing 90s music all I can remember is the chorus repetition " give me, give me, give me" then some beats anyone have an idea?
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 10:59 AM - 21 September, 2017
Quote:
I can remember is the chorus repetition " give me, give me, give me" then some beats anyone have an idea?

This was in the 80's but....

Watchwww.youtube.com iLevel - Give Me
TheLuxeLady 12:54 PM - 30 September, 2017
Trying to find what album/artist this skit is on, feels like wutang but I can't find it anywhere

So the guy calls this girl he says what's up, why hasn't he heard from her. she responds she had to take care of some business in the city (New York).

He says you gone fuxk me and my man? She responds Nigga what? Is you drunk or somethin don't be calling my phone with that disrespectful shit.

He says you fucked my man, she responds AND so what nigga fuck you.

He says fuck you bitch, hangs up the phone and the song I'm looking for comes on....
Jamiam 2:37 PM - 30 September, 2017
I’m trying to find the same song as the person who first posted it but can’t think of it I’m 18 and can remember hearing it loads as a kid but I found the beat from the song in another song called make me feel by galantis east and young I’m going insane trying to find out the song name I just wanna listen to it
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:21 PM - 30 September, 2017
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Deeper - Susan Clark
Tee1466 10:23 PM - 5 October, 2017
Haven't read all the responses, but could it be this one?

"Sexual (Li Da Di)" by Amber

1990's dance/ upbeat song
Jwsav 2:05 AM - 6 October, 2017
Quote:
Round 96, 97, 98..
The beat/sample is from Lisa Lisa Cult Jam Let The Beat Hit Em but, also has a little part from It Takes Two by Rob Base in it. The DJ would blend the song I'm talking about right after ,Joy and Pain/It Takes Two FunkyMix, which I found. Thought it was C&C Music Factory. Not to much lryics to the song starts of....

"Let's get this party started right can you feel the qaud hit so hard everybody say turn it up"

Get funky? C and C?
Jwsav 2:07 AM - 6 October, 2017
Qaud?
jcforister 12:11 AM - 15 October, 2017
Ok Im just starting to think and research about it, but check out "For the Love of Money", by the OJ's............well start from there. If ther are any similar patterns you recognize, let me now.

Jason
Taipanic 2:02 PM - 16 October, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Round 96, 97, 98..

Get funky? C and C?

C & C Music Factory - Here We Go (Let's Rock & Roll) maybe?
Watchwww.youtube.com
ThatGurlKini 9:26 PM - 21 October, 2017
I dunno if you ever found the so g but you might try to find Old Nick - Honey Dip.
The song was redone by portrait but without female vocalist.
Audra82 2:33 PM - 30 October, 2017
Drip, drip, drip
Chumbawamba
AllenY 2:22 PM - 2 November, 2017
Hey I also have an earworm I can't find
I think the first notes are G1 C2 G2 G2 G2 and then it goes down a few, one of the G2s is longer

It's something about treetops or jungle or wind blows or rain or love
I have the impression lyrics include "and when the wind blows" and something about rain, a jungle, believing in love, tree tops: I'm sure it rhymes love with above, maybe high up above. It's a slightly dark sounding song, a love ballad in something that sounds like a minor key (I'm not an expert in this kind of thing). it reminds me of My Heart Will Go On and also Let It Go but of course it's not, a female solo sings it. It's not classical. I live in Melbourne, Australia, so it could be from just about anywhere, I think it had a light General American accent. i also think it had something like "and when i call your voice", it reminds me of enya too. I suspect it was 80s or 90s but I've heard it relatively recently

thanks in advance
Ark76 4:00 PM - 2 November, 2017
Also need help missing an absolute tune
Has the lyrics “all I need come on just give it to me, all I need come along and give it to me” sung by a women heard at a club late 90s Dj was a fella called Dave Faulkner and Jason Ellis can’t find either of um and they had nights called shake your lettuce and ping.
ThankMeLater 2:53 AM - 16 November, 2017
it's Marian Hill - Down
NichCholas 9:04 AM - 18 November, 2017
Quote:

Thank you
Sincerely
William aka DJ Electro

Roy Ayers - Running Away www.youtube.com
mike_j89 4:26 AM - 19 November, 2017
Need help finding a song in the movie "La Haine." It appears at the 14:45 minute mark or so and goes on in the background for about a minute. It's a dance/pop song and might have the background lyrics "I'll always be..tell me what you want." The track is not listed in the movie's soundtrack