Whitelabel Release Feedback

Leave feedback about the free promo music on Whitelabel.net

The Qemists - Stompbox [Ninja Tune]

5:09 AM, 7 Aug 2007
Download this Release here: whitelabel.net
boabmatic 1:26 PM - 13 August, 2007
nice manic D&B metal track..... don't play D&B at gigs but will be good for breakin the speed limit while driving :)
Kool DJ Sheak One 9:52 PM - 15 August, 2007
What is this 175 bpm crap?
Pretty wack to me, sorry.
SHOOK 5:55 PM - 17 August, 2007
DOPE!!!!! Qemists are on Fire!!!
DJ 3pm 3:11 PM - 23 August, 2007
i've got a new all genre gig during the week that usually starts out with some rock or metal. i think since this is so fast i could mix it in with some ac/dc (doubled-up) for some nice mashes.
Zeal303 7:27 AM - 26 August, 2007
Fantastic stuff. Goes well with harder Pendulum tracks.
Dax 8:58 PM - 21 September, 2007
for me The Qemists are one of my fav ninja signing at the moment,at most gigs i'll drop a Qemists track or remix...love it.
TheDanceDJ 3:17 AM - 22 September, 2007
These have grown on me. Stompbox is just plain fun and full of energy. It's definitely not decaf. On the other hand, When Ur Lonely is a bit over caffeinated and feels a bit frantic in comparison. It also doesn't have the positive vibe that makes Stombox so likable. And the lyrics leave me wanting. By the end of the song they've become pretty repetitive and since they're so short and meaningless they start to wear on me. A female voice might have added a nice counterpart to the male vocals.
DJ Cykophuk 5:40 PM - 16 October, 2007
This will fit nicely into my mix and will be featured on my next podcast. Can't wait to get it on a BIG system at the club.
DJ X2K 8:50 AM - 26 October, 2007
Droped this out for the first time last week, went down very well, I just spotted on the Ninja site that there is a Spor remix, I think that's gotta be worth checking out.
kid90nz 4:35 AM - 2 July, 2008
Heavyweight tunes. D'n'B has always been the Heavy Metal of the dance scene, The Qemists are taking that to new heights.
SERV ONE 3:54 PM - 4 July, 2008
qemists are huge
DJ KillaGraham 8:09 PM - 18 February, 2009
This track is SICK! I would love to see the Spor remix up as well!! And some Spor in general!
DJ GOOK 8:22 PM - 18 April, 2009
nice
The SMF 8:13 AM - 10 May, 2009
sweet, love my DnB!!!
BentoSan 10:29 AM - 25 August, 2009
BOH ! <3 Stompbox, friggen awesome choon. <3 dropping this one in my sets, everyone laps it up ! Qemists always pump out the most awesome trax and this is no exception :)
When ur lonely is also another very good choon, though personally its not my style as much as Stompbox - but thats more about my personal taste. 9 rewinds out of 10

Please post more dnb, were hanging out for it bad !
Wazo 5:49 AM - 14 August, 2010
great release!