Whitelabel Release Feedback

Leave feedback about the free promo music on Whitelabel.net

Wiley - My Mistakes [Big Dada]

10:08 PM, 29 Jul 2007
Download this Release here: whitelabel.net
Detroitbootybass 6:22 PM - 2 August, 2007
I don't the vocals on this one at all! Sounds very out of place and super rough (ie. unpolished).This most certainly wouldn't be played by me...

That being said, if they had instrumentals of any (or all) of the versions, i'd play those! The backing tracks are pretty good - too bad the rapping ruins it for me.
j cue 10:53 PM - 3 August, 2007
same here. ive actually never thaught much of wiley as a rapper. might be more suited to being a supermarket checkout dude,, he's got that "couldnt give a damn" face!
Mr No 11:02 AM - 11 August, 2007
Nice beats, especialy the remixes, not too sure about the vocals, seem to jar with the beats especially the original (maybe that is the point?) 50/50 is more my cup of tea. Good cover artwork though.
nik39 10:58 AM - 13 August, 2007
Agree with the beats.
Kool DJ Sheak One 11:13 PM - 16 August, 2007
Alright Whitelabel dudes, this needs to be at 70 bpm or that shit gets lost with all my happy hardcore :)

Now for the track:

English rap and me are on very touchy ground. I can count on one hand the English Mc's that sound fresh to me. Wiley does is not one of my fingers. The flow is not tight, shit does'nt rhyme. The hook is the best part of the song.
Production on all tracks are def UK madness. Not enough soul for my personal tastes. Might work for some other cats.
Shit aint club worthy, maybe for an English mixtape at best.
rollasoul 11:02 AM - 28 November, 2007
well time for good feedback:
can understand that wileys rap is not everybodies taste, but production and voice fit together, both are very rough and point out that futuristic side of uk rap bizness. that's why wiley should be played in clubs also, not just on the radio. always like to challenge people a bit, otherwise get's borin ... ;)
but have to agree with kool dj sheak one: soulfulness is not wileys strength - but that doesnt matter in this case ...
Clash Sounds 8:10 PM - 7 March, 2009
big ups...i wish more grime would make it on here...this ain't wiley's best track..but i'm just happy he's on the site
DJ GOOK 8:17 PM - 18 April, 2009
My Mistake For Listening
Ricochet 3:04 PM - 15 August, 2011
Vocal is rough and loud. Not liking this one that well

Dj Ricochet