DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

new update? any time soon? beta?

djgrits7 5:12 PM - 20 May, 2011
hey, just wondering if anybody has heard what scratchlive is working on next...if they are going to release a beta soon, update, etc???
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:22 PM - 20 May, 2011
youll know when theres one comming, be patient, itll be here when it gets here
blackavenger 9:12 PM - 24 May, 2011
It has been a while though.....
dj pesh 9:58 PM - 24 May, 2011
true... im actually excited for the next beta. I hope it blows my mind.
djgrits7 5:08 PM - 25 May, 2011
def
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:28 PM - 6 June, 2011
just in case anyone was wandering...still no word
blackavenger 5:32 PM - 6 June, 2011
Think about it, we haven't had a release w' "new" features in a long ass time. The last update only added support for the Vestax/ITCH Effects Controller....other than that it was a maintenance update.

I'm starting to think that Serato may have bitten more off than they could chew w' the whole ITCH product line. It seems to be consuming them. Unless of course that is a separate division, and I am talking out my ass. There must be some reason that everything seems to be moving in slow-motion lately.
watchman 6:22 PM - 6 June, 2011
am checking weekly for next beta but must admit that current release has been very stable for me, think i should focus on sorting my crates out while waiting cause there a mess.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:23 PM - 6 June, 2011
Quote:
Think about it, we haven't had a release w' "new" features in a long ass time. The last update only added support for the Vestax/ITCH Effects Controller....other than that it was a maintenance update.

I'm starting to think that Serato may have bitten more off than they could chew w' the whole ITCH product line. It seems to be consuming them. Unless of course that is a separate division, and I am talking out my ass. There must be some reason that everything seems to be moving in slow-motion lately.

Im willing to be the next update to SL will include the slicer (as seen in itch) and that things gonna take a BIT of troubleshooting\bug finding before it works right with everything else, similar to when fx were added
babooza69 9:06 PM - 6 June, 2011
i'm just waiting for serato being to analyze key instead of just bpm lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:08 PM - 6 June, 2011
Quote:

just grab mixed in key
babooza69 9:30 PM - 6 June, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

just grab mixed in key

i'd prefer it to be integrated with serato :)