DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

DJ Music Email Addresses (For Sharing Underground and Legal items ONLY)

DJ_SCOOBY 10:19 PM - 24 April, 2011
As DJ's we need to update eachother on whats hot and whats not in certain places and set up a nice email list for communication among ourselves. I have some hot Underground artist here in Fayetteville NC and after trying this record out i think it will hit. Im going to post the links here in a minute but DJ's share your music email addresses with eachother (not personal email) so we can get new stuff out quickly!

DJ Scooby: bigboiscooby@yahoo.com
J.MITCH 6:05 PM - 10 December, 2012
HI I'm J.MITCH,

A Music Artist from Saginaw, MI. (1hr from Detroit) // Looking to expand my fan base and listeners. Trying to be heard or get discorvered, I'm ready to do business and take neccessary steps to furthur my career. Contact Info: #989-714-4831 (Business Only)
Websites: Facebook.com/JMITCH.GCG or YouTube.com/Jovon Mitchell (Jovix20)
FMOT@SexGameCray. Please Take Some Time out Your day and Give my Music a Chance. Genre: HipHop/Pop/House. Looking for DJ's To Spin My Records also.

Links To My Music Video:
wasting time
youtu.be

Breathe
youtu.be
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:32 PM - 10 December, 2012
Quote:
HI I'm J.MITCH,

A Music Artist from Saginaw, MI. (1hr from Detroit) // Looking to expand my fan base and listeners. Trying to be heard or get discorvered, I'm ready to do business and take neccessary steps to furthur my career.

Zip
Jsmoove 2:37 PM - 16 January, 2017
Hi, my name is Jermaine Holmes and I would like to expand my rap career. I really want to get know and be the next big thing. Can you please help?
nik39 8:12 PM - 18 January, 2017
Quote:
Hi, my name is Jermaine Holmes and I would like to expand my rap career. I really want to get know and be the next big thing. Can you please help?

Yeah, change your name first ;)