Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

So what's good with Donald Trump?

DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:53 AM - 8 April, 2011
www.cnn.com

I might have to VOTE for this cat.
Henry GQ 3:23 AM - 8 April, 2011
we need a business man running this country. cuz thats what it is.
ninjaty 3:52 AM - 8 April, 2011
Reminds me of this:

Watchwww.youtube.com
Marx&Villain 6:25 AM - 8 April, 2011
fail imo
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:22 AM - 8 April, 2011
Quote:

+1
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:43 PM - 8 April, 2011
Quote:
www.cnn.com

ya thats just what we need another person who has no problem spouting out misinformation and flat out lies so that dumb people agree with em..nice

Quote:
Quote:

not really sure if youve taken a good deep look at most busniesses but most of them are NOT repeat NOT set up to benefit the workers of the busniess, in politicial terms that means US

+1
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:45 PM - 8 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

+1

quote fail

not really sure if youve taken a good deep look at most busniesses but most of them are NOT repeat NOT set up to benefit the workers of the busniess, in politicial terms that means US
BERTO 1:50 PM - 8 April, 2011
Just remember his bankrupcy and hard times....
DJ ENUF 3:13 PM - 8 April, 2011
dj_craigmac 3:18 PM - 8 April, 2011
Quote:
www.cnn.com

You are joking RIGHT ???
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:25 PM - 8 April, 2011
Quote:

ya thats just what we need another person who has no problem spouting out misinformation and flat out lies so that dumb people agree with em..nice

Hey, I'm edumacated, thank you very much.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:29 PM - 8 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

www.cnn.com

You are joking RIGHT ???

Nope...

It would serve 2 purposes...

Let's say that, arguably, the rich control what happens in this country on a daily basis...

If HE runs into the same roadblocks that OBAMA did/does, then that would show that there's a bigger machine behind the wheels than "Just" the President.

Secondly, if Arnold (Terminator) Schwartzenagger can be a damn Gov, then we might as well turn America into the biggest reality TV show in HISTORY.

I do agree with what he's saying about us being the laughing stock across the world though...
DJ TOGTFO 5:39 PM - 8 April, 2011
Hasn't Trump filed for personal AND business bankrupcy numerous times? I would not want this clown to run America.
SELECT 5:45 PM - 8 April, 2011
Lets see, hes a birther republican.. Im all set. No one is taking him seriously.
SELECT 5:46 PM - 8 April, 2011
Bill Orielly on trump-
www.huffingtonpost.com
SELECT 5:47 PM - 8 April, 2011
SELECT 5:47 PM - 8 April, 2011
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:40 PM - 8 April, 2011
Quote:
Hasn't Trump filed for personal AND business bankrupcy numerous times? I would not want this clown to run America.

Hey, wouldn't you want to write off our National Debt?

Think about it...
FunkyRob 7:02 PM - 8 April, 2011
I don't trust his hair.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:05 PM - 8 April, 2011
Quote:
I don't trust his hair.

That deserves it's OWN Political Party...
Henry GQ 10:02 PM - 8 April, 2011
i think he should film his way to the white house and make the presidency a reality show!!!

and if hes been broke ass poor and is rich again. what does that tell you about him? hes the man for this country right now... fuck it. need to run this country like a business period. stop fuckin worrying about other countries and their problems lets worry about ours..

lets prosecute fuckin senators and govenors and congressman and mayors and city council for making our country shit because of their own greedy issues. these fucks.... fuck em!!
Henry GQ 10:03 PM - 8 April, 2011
Quote:
I don't trust his hair.

in hair we trust LOL
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:08 PM - 8 April, 2011
Quote:
fuck it. need to run this country like a business period. stop fuckin worrying about other countries and their problems lets worry about ours..

lets prosecute fuckin senators and govenors and congressman and mayors and city council for making our country shit because of their own greedy issues. these fucks.... fuck em!!

so you want to run this country like a busniess and then prosecute all the people who were greedy, ie trying to make money for themselves at the top.....when the sole purpose of a busniess is to make money for the people at the top off the work of the people on the bottom.......think about that for a minute
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:08 PM - 8 April, 2011
A few things to think about

1. Businesses are run as dictatorships, not democracies or republics.

2. Most businesses view employees as social inferiors from whom they extract the maximum effort for the smallest wage they can get away with.

3. Most businesses view training, safety, and maintenance as expensive annoyances to be trimmed as much as possible.

4. Nearly all businessmen want the maximum personal profit while avoiding personal responsibility.

5. Most believe that the wisest way to invest is to use other people's money, taking the profits while transferring risk.

6. Most businesses try to maximize the profits for the fewest number of people possible.

7. Most businesses strive to avoid paying for the public infrastructure (roads, courts, police, etc) they use more than anyone else.

8. In business, everything's for sale, including the business.

9. In business, overworking employees to burnout stage, then dumping them for fresh ones is considered an effective practice.

10. In business, the only rules are cutthroat competition where all's fair so long as your opponent is crushed in a profitable manner.

11. In business, lying about the quality and/or effectiveness of your product falls under "caveat emptor".

12. Businessmen have no time or inclination to broaden themselves intellectually.

13. Businesses focus on short-term problems, mostly...long term ones, well, they usually sell the business before thay have to deal with them.

14. Businesses detest and resent demands to be open and forthcoming about the books.

Now, what in that list qualifies a businessperson to be an effective legislator?

We've had decades of sheeple voting in con artists who promised "to run government like a business", and kept their word.

Which is why we are in the mess we are now.

Government isn't a business and shouldn't be run like one....it should be run like a, dare I say it?...government.

Business people want to run everything, government, schools, hospitals like businesses because they that's the only paradigm they know, and they are unwilling to learn anything else or incapable of doing it. And they want no backtalk from the employees...uhhh, make that citizens
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:08 AM - 9 April, 2011
Quote:
need to run this country like a business period. stop fuckin worrying about other countries and their problems lets worry about ours..

+infinity
Henry GQ 12:41 AM - 10 April, 2011
Quote:

2. Most businesses view employees as social inferiors from whom they extract the maximum effort for the smallest wage they can get away with.

3. Most businesses view training, safety, and maintenance as expensive annoyances to be trimmed as much as possible.

4. Nearly all businessmen want the maximum personal profit while avoiding personal responsibility.

5. Most believe that the wisest way to invest is to use other people's money, taking the profits while transferring risk.

6. Most businesses try to maximize the profits for the fewest number of people possible.

7. Most businesses strive to avoid paying for the public infrastructure (roads, courts, police, etc) they use more than anyone else.

9. In business, overworking employees to burnout stage, then dumping them for fresh ones is considered an effective practice.

10. In business, the only rules are cutthroat competition where all's fair so long as your opponent is crushed in a profitable manner.

11. In business, lying about the quality and/or effectiveness of your product falls under "caveat emptor".

12. Businessmen have no time or inclination to broaden themselves intellectually.

13. Businesses focus on short-term problems, mostly...long term ones, well, they usually sell the business before thay have to deal with them.

14. Businesses detest and resent demands to be open and forthcoming about the books.

Now, what in that list qualifies a businessperson to be an effective legislator?

We've had decades of sheeple voting in con artists who promised "to run government like a business", and kept their word.

Government isn't a business and shouldn't be run like one....it should be run like a, dare I say it?...government.

Business people want to run everything, government, schools, hospitals like businesses because they that's the only paradigm they know, and they are unwilling to learn anything else or incapable of doing it. And they want no backtalk from the employees...uhhh, make that citizens

u make a very very good point as always(asshole lol). but i think u know what i mean when i say it should be run like business. we need to put this country first. and need to get everyone back to work even if that means screwing other countries. we need make businesses stay here in the us. trim the fat and go lean. im also referring to the government more... senators get paid too much. no life time mayors or govenors or congressman.
dj lad 1:17 AM - 10 April, 2011
He's a fucking dickhead who is most famous for RUINING businesses, not being successful. There's a whole generation of people who don't realize how he made his money: the motherfucker inherited it.

He's got about as much business acumen as an ant.
dj lad 1:18 AM - 10 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

www.cnn.com

You are joking RIGHT ???

Nope...

Let's say that, arguably, the rich control what happens in this country on a daily basis...

If HE runs into the same roadblocks that OBAMA did/does, then that would show that there's a bigger machine behind the wheels than "Just" the President.

Secondly, if Arnold (Terminator) Schwartzenagger can be a damn Gov, then we might as well turn America into the biggest reality TV show in HISTORY.

I do agree with what he's saying about us being the laughing stock across the world though...

These are fucking awful reasons. Fucking awful. Arnold bankrupted California, you do realize that, right?

As for being a laughing stock across the world, PLEASE tell me what research you have into that?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:44 AM - 10 April, 2011
Quote:
These are fucking awful reasons. Fucking awful. Arnold bankrupted California, you do realize that, right?

THAT'S MY POINT...If they can make Mr. I'll Be Back a Gov, they might as well let Donald Trump do his thing...

Quote:
As for being a laughing stock across the world, PLEASE tell me what research you have into that?

Hell, even RIGHT NOW, CHINA is tellin' us to mind our own F*ckin' business when it comes down to "Human Rights Issues", and for us to take care of our OWN BACK YARD before we start preachin' about "How to do it"...

And they're RIGHT...

Even with wars, we don't just go in and blow whoever off the face of the map, we do long drawn out escapades which cost MAD LOOT, eventually MAD LIVES, and don't get anything in return.

The EXTREMISTS have the US on FULL ALERT every 2 months....

We need to get our sh*t together...
dj lad 8:29 AM - 10 April, 2011
You still haven't said how we are a laughing stock across the world. You've used one country -- one that STILL has a GDP that is 39% the size of ours. And while they are buying up our debt, a vast majority of their population lives well below the poverty line. They've got shitloads of problems to deal with.

As for your first point, that's just stupid. So because one asshole fucked up the eighth largest economy in the world (California), we should let another one run the single largest one? Do you not see the complete absurdity of your argument?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:55 PM - 10 April, 2011
Ok, in all seriousness, I don't see the problem with having a "Corporate" minded President. Bezzle DOES raise some decent points, but chances are, "The Machine" won't let him run crazy. The truth is, we should have a "Board" or "Team" of Presidents, with specific roles and responsibilities. One person is NOT qualified to know enough about everything that WE are concerned about.

Someone specificially for (but not limited to), our Financial Crisis, Foreign Relations and Affairs, Defense, and I'm not sure what other categories, but you get my drift.

THAT way, we don't have to put all of our eggs in ONE basket voting for someone who may be STRONG in one category, but an absolute idiot in another.

We need change.
dj lad 12:28 AM - 11 April, 2011
You know that before Bush was a Governor, he was a business man. He owned the Texas Rangers, ran an energy company (Arbusto Energy) and was a business man for a long time before he was a politician.

He just failed miserably at those jobs.

We don't need a businessman to run our country. We have an excellent President who has had to deal with inheriting two wars and the largest set of economic problems since the Great Depression -- and we're getting better on both of those fronts.

We have a "board" -- it's called the Cabinet. Their job is to advise the President on a variety of matters and the President -- our elected official picked to run the country -- makes decisions based on these experts.

Making short term decisions about how this country should be run is stupid. We are a "long term" economy and making short-sighted decisions is a really really awful idea.

We don't need change. We need people to stop being so reactionary.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:11 AM - 11 April, 2011
No, OBAMA did SOME good things, but he's trying to please EVERYBODY, and can't. So instead of making "Hard Choices", he doesn't any. Lots of things STILL need his attention, and aren't getting them.

I was with the whole, "act like one of the boys", have a beer with the common folk thing, but there seems to be more focus on THAT than running the country.

We need a change.
dj lad 1:14 AM - 11 April, 2011
Again, that makes no sense. He's done a LOT of good things. He's been a centrist President, but that's smart. I suspect that when, not if, he gets reelected in 2012, his second term will be very different.

We don't need a change. You need to be more patient and use your head instead of starting positive political threads about a failed businessman.
dj lad 1:20 AM - 11 April, 2011
As for the "more focus on that than running the country", are you joking? He's repealed DADT, got the economy back on a positive track, established a credit card owner "bill of rights", enacted Health Care Reform, moved towards ending our involvement in Iraq, made the visitor records at the WH public, and increased the strength and funding of the EPA.

Those are all huge things.

You don't know much about politics.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:25 AM - 11 April, 2011
Quote:

We don't need a change. You need to be more patient and use your head instead of starting positive political threads about a failed businessman.

Are you KIDDING? I was the ORIGINAL "OBAMACRAT"....

He needed to enact and do stuff while the Dems had POWER, now it's whack, and he ONLY started doing stuff when his ratings plunged, and the House numbers changed.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:27 AM - 11 April, 2011
Quote:

If I were you, I'd "keep it cute" Sherman.

All those things you mentioned ARE great, but WHO KNOWS ABOUT THEM?

You need to learn about MARKETING....

He needs to beat on his chest when "Great Accomplishments" happen, so his ratings can go up, AND STAY ON IT....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:30 AM - 11 April, 2011
Let me break it DOWN for you...

Right now, here in the REAL WORLD...

My gas prices are 4 bucks a gallon.

The JOB market SUCKS...

The HOUSING market sucks...

The FINANCIAL MARKET sucks....

You damn near need a FICO score of 800 to do damn near ANTYHING...

Things have gotten WORSE over the last 4 years...it was AT LEAST supposed to stop...
dj lad 2:01 AM - 11 April, 2011
So, TELL ME, what else should Obama have done?

You seem to have only complaints but no solutions. And every time one of your statements is challenged, those answers never come.

Obama has done a ton of stuff since being elected. Politifact has him at 134 promises kept, 40 compromised and 41 broken. Combine that with 70 stalled and 200+ incomplete -- that's pretty great. It's hard to do much, even when you control both houses of Congress.

You need to step back and realize that things are, in fact, getting better. The stimulus worked. We have a budget. The economy is improving.

Calm down. There's very few sane people who think that things have gotten worse since Obama has been elected.
dj lad 2:03 AM - 11 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

If I were you, I'd "keep it cute" Sherman.

All those things you mentioned ARE great, but WHO KNOWS ABOUT THEM?

You need to learn about MARKETING....

He needs to beat on his chest when "Great Accomplishments" happen, so his ratings can go up, AND STAY ON IT....

You want flash and flair. I'd rather have results. We are GETTING results. I know all about marketing. The time to market is during the campaign. Obama, more than ANY president ever, knows about marketing -- he ran one of the most well-marketed campaigns ever. Right now, I'd much rather have him focusing on problems rather than pandering to the mouth-breathing masses. There's time for that later. Right now, he's fixing things, and he's succeeding at it.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:52 AM - 11 April, 2011
Quote:
So, TELL ME, what else should Obama have done?

He should be concentrating on our FISCAL situation MORESO than worrying about what's going on across the world. OUR situation is NOT getting any better at the GRASS ROOTS LEVEL. Stop trying to be politcially correct and not "upset" our allies versus take care of home.

TOYOTA had the BIGGEST RECALL IN HISTORY, and we still couldn't jumpstart our American Car Makers...

We have to RE-TOOL. Period. We need to buy AMERICAN MADE. We need to STOP OUTSOURCING, and make it more appealing to use our OWN resources.

He COULD enact those changes, but will piss off a lot of other countries...

THAT'S what he needs to do.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:58 AM - 11 April, 2011
Quote:
You want flash and flair. I'd rather have results. We are GETTING results. I know all about marketing. The time to market is during the campaign. Obama, more than ANY president ever, knows about marketing -- he ran one of the most well-marketed campaigns ever. Right now, I'd much rather have him focusing on problems rather than pandering to the mouth-breathing masses. There's time for that later. Right now, he's fixing things, and he's succeeding at it.

You claim he's making all these strides, but the strides are not prioritized to meet the Average American Family's needs. If he DOES do something, there is little to NO fanfare to show it was implemented AND THAT IT WORKS....

Obama ran the BEST CAMPAIGN EVER, we can all agree to that. He is a MASTER on the MIC (No Cee), and a crowd motivator. Unfortunately, he's not motivating the Gov't like that.

We all know he's trying to stop a Runaway Locomotive with no brakes going downhill top speed, but it's going on 4 years, he AT LEAST should have turned the ignition off, we should not be picking up speed.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:58 AM - 11 April, 2011
There IS no more time...
dj lad 4:20 PM - 11 April, 2011
People were poor before 2008. There will be poor people in 2020.

We're not picking up speed. There's nothing that has shown that things are getting worse. Taking micro-examples and using them as a bellwether is a really bad idea.

The auto industry hasn't improved?

'"GM ends up an economic contributor to the U.S. economy,” said Barry Ritholtz, author of “Bailout Nation” and chief executive officer of New York investment research firm FusionIQ. “It’s manufacturing products, it’s creating jobs, it’s buying wholesale parts, it’s doing what an industrial company is supposed to do.'

GM now owes $15.6 billion in debt and preferred stock and $9.4 billion in underfunded retiree obligations. The company has made $4.77 billion in the first three quarters of this year. The old General Motors Corp. hadn’t made so much in the first nine months of a year since 1999 when it earned $5.75 billion.” (Nov. 2010)

The auto industry has, in fact, improved. Dramatically.

You're suggesting a xenophobic approach to domestic affairs, and that is no way to do business in what is a global economy. It's short-sighted.

Again, you don't seem to actually follow the news but rather watch MSNBC/CNN/FOX or whatever. Those are channels designed to make you be pissed off.

His strides are PRECISELY prioritized to meet the needs of the American Family. Are you joking? Health Care Reform, Credit Card reform are just the first two HUGE things that comes to mind he's done to help the average American.

Again: I'm not sure you know much about politics.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:34 PM - 11 April, 2011
Quote:

We have to RE-TOOL. Period. We need to buy AMERICAN MADE. We need to STOP OUTSOURCING, and make it more appealing to use our OWN resources.

crazy talk, any and all attempts to limit outsourcing will raise the price of goods and inspire the contempt of the american public
slimmjimm 9:15 PM - 11 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

crazy talk, any and all attempts to limit outsourcing will raise the price of goods and inspire the contempt of the american public

Chicken and egg thing. More buy USA more USA jobs then more buy USA.

BUT, people have no fuckin money to buy the expensive USA stuff to create the jobs to buy more USA stuff.

Obama (and the Dems) SHOULD have just passed everything they wanted to, they had the power, but as always seem to pussy out.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:21 PM - 11 April, 2011
Quote:

Chicken and egg thing. More buy USA more USA jobs then more buy USA.

BUT, people have no fuckin money to buy the expensive USA stuff to create the jobs to buy more USA stuff.

the paradox though is american workers demand more money than foreign workers, so more americans with jobs the more the products are gonna cost and they STILL wont be able to afford it
sixxx 10:47 PM - 11 April, 2011
I hate to say this... but I agree with JohnnyM on so many points. I too voted for Obama but now I want him out. He tried pleasing too many people. Listen, if you're the man in control, you need to go out and act like you're in control. You're the top man. No time for trying to please everyone because if you do, you lost in the end.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:41 AM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:
There's nothing that has shown that things are getting worse.

You CAN'T be serious.

There was a time where I could go get a 10,000 with NO PROBLEM...

Now I'd need a co-signer....

And my score is in the mid 700's.

You say things have IMPROVED, but not at the BOOTSTRAP LEVEL, and ultimately, for the average VOTER, that's ALL that matters at the moment.

More People are doing DUMB Sh*t because they can't get a job.

You obviously know Politics, and JUST LIKE a Politician, are blind to those who vote.

Get your head out the clouds.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:43 AM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:

Obama (and the Dems) SHOULD have just passed everything they wanted to, they had the power, but as always seem to pussy out.

BOOM, there it is.

Hell, even pass stuff that I DON'T necessarily agree with, but dammit, DO SOMETHING.
dj lad 3:26 AM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

BOOM, there it is.

Hell, even pass stuff that I DON'T necessarily agree with, but dammit, DO SOMETHING.

AND. THEY. DID.

They passed a HUGE stimulus bill, repealed DADT and passed through the Health Care Reform Act -- something no Democrat could do before. To say that Obama has done nothing is straight up ignorant. You keep somehow glossing over the fact that Obama has put into place HUGE reforms and things to help out the poorest of Americans.

It's like arguing with a bag of hammers.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:16 AM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:
AND. THEY. DID.

They passed a HUGE stimulus bill,

And how has that helped me? It HASN'T.

Quote:
repealed DADT

And how has that helped me, (and those who don't identify or EVEN CARE about gays and their issues in the Military? It HASN'T.

Quote:
and passed through the Health Care Reform Act

And how has that HELPED ME? My medical and stuff is STILL through the roof. Hell, I've got BRACES to pay for shortly - NO DISCOUNT, NO RELIEF, NO NOTHING.

[QUOTE]To say that Obama has done nothing is straight up ignorant. You keep somehow glossing over the fact that Obama has put into place HUGE reforms and things to help out the poorest of Americans.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say he hasn't done ANYTHING for ANYONE, I said he hasn't done anything that has effected ME. I'm representative of who put him in office, not the POOREST of the POOR, most of them didn't even vote, or CAN'T.

Oh, you know what he's done that DIRECTLY impacts me? On my NEW AND IMPROVED CREDIT CARD STATEMENT, I see exactly HOW LONG it would take me to pay it off if I only paid the Minimum Monthly Payment. Whoopie, I've always paid more than I owe....

U can't touch this.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:20 AM - 12 April, 2011
I'll just be frank. IT was exciting seeing him run. It was a great thing to get a Black man elected president in my and my kids' lifetime, and all the things with pushing the "Be the best you can be" mindset to kids.

But the truth is that Obama was the lessor of 2 evils...

Cain or Obama? Stop playin...

Now, if the person who runs AGAINST OBAMA doesn't have a better TRACK record then dude, then I'll be forced to vote FOR OBAMA...

But if someone hits the stage talking "Some" of the stuff Trump is talking about, they MIGHT get my vote.

We need to pull out of ALL WARS, and get OUR sh*t back on track....
dj lad 4:23 AM - 12 April, 2011
This is pointless.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:23 AM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:
This is pointless.

Exit
<<<--State Left.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:24 AM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:
This is pointless.

So you think this economy has improved in the last, say 3 years?
dj lad 4:28 AM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

This is pointless.

www.econbrowser.com

Don't take my word for it. Take IHS, Macroeconomic Advisors and Moodys. This is with and without the stimulus. Unemployment is at 8.8%, improving the last four months.

Your belief that the economy has not gotten better is wrong.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:35 AM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

This is pointless.

www.econbrowser.com

Don't take my word for it. Take IHS, Macroeconomic Advisors and Moodys. This is with and without the stimulus. Unemployment is at 8.8%, improving the last four months.

Your belief that the economy has not gotten better is wrong.

Ha, those "projections" might apply to the wealthiest of the wealthy...

Not here on the ground.

Unemployment is at 8.8 NOW, improving the LAST 4 months?

Gee, I remember it being DOUBLE DIGITS for the last 3 years....

To be frank, stuff started getting done around NOVEMBER when Dems lost all those seats.

Fear is a MUHFUGGAH.
dj lad 4:41 AM - 12 April, 2011
Dude, are you fucking CRAZY?

Seriously?

Those projections are by THREE major financial houses who have NO reason to be in the bag for Obama.

The stimulus helped you. In a major way.

Instead of broad platitudes about "the world doesn't respect us" and "my life isn't better!" and "he should have done more!" things like that, why don't you actually provide some insight into realistic things that you can do.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:17 AM - 12 April, 2011
Who said they were IN THE BAG for Obama? That's you reading into sH*t. RIF, man RIF.

I said, those numbers affect the Wealthiest of the Wealthy.

I need to know how that Stimulus helped ME in a major way.

Let's be specific Mr. Broad Platitudes.
dj lad 5:36 AM - 12 April, 2011
I can't believe I have to lay this out for you, but...

Speaking in comical terms: because you still have your house, frankly.

Without the stimulus, we would have been looking at close to 13% unemployment. The GDP would not have recovered nearly as quickly as it has.

As a result, middle- and lower-class Americans have had an easier time finding work or keeping their old jobs in the first place. Our national debt would have been more crushing as we would have had to either borrow more money or print more money in order to keep essential services going. People who know way more about any of this than you or I, Mark Zandi and Alan Blinder, said that without the stimulus, the recession would have turned into a depression. That's a lot worse.

Unless you have billions of dollars and you don't have a job (neither of which I suspect), the stimulus kept the economy going. Without it, we'd be proper fucked.
dj lad 5:36 AM - 12 April, 2011
Those "projections" are not for the wealthiest of the wealthy. They're for the whole fucking economy. I have no idea how you survive being this thick-headed.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:09 PM - 12 April, 2011
So basically, stopped unemployment from reaching 13%.

Hmmm...What were the average numbers for unemployment for the last 3 years?

You say middle and lower class Americans have had an "Easier" time finding work? Really?

Or should you be saying, that they've had an "EASIER" time STAYING on Unemployment, because the Gov't had no choice, but to extend, and KEEP extending benefits because nobody can get a FRIGGING JOB?

dj lad - You suck as a promoter...really.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:37 PM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

There's nothing that has shown that things are getting worse.

You CAN'T be serious.

There was a time where I could go get a 10,000 with NO PROBLEM...

Now I'd need a co-signer....

And my score is in the mid 700's.

You say things have IMPROVED, but not at the BOOTSTRAP LEVEL, and ultimately, for the average VOTER, that's ALL that matters at the moment.

More People are doing DUMB Sh*t because they can't get a job.

You obviously know Politics, and JUST LIKE a Politician, are blind to those who vote.

Get your head out the clouds.

your talking in circles there, you say things are worse now because you used to be able to easily get a 10g loan...THAT WAS THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM, one of the the reasons the economy is fucked is because they used to hand out money to any random person who asked for it without making sure the person could pay it back, then these people spend the rest of their lives in debt with crazy intrest.

As far as people getting jobs i dont see why people think thats the presidents responsibility, there are plenty of jobs out there that people just arent willing to take and there are plenty of unemployed people who are just not educated enough to get jobs. In my view its more a cause of people poppin out all these kids who have no work ethic but feel they should be royally compensated just to get them to show up. So add this growing population to a societey where we automate everything which shinks the job market drastically and your gonna see high unemployment.

Quote:
Quote:

AND. THEY. DID.

They passed a HUGE stimulus bill,

And how has that helped me? It HASN'T.

Quote:

repealed DADT

And how has that helped me, (and those who don't identify or EVEN CARE about gays and their issues in the Military? It HASN'T.

Quote:

and passed through the Health Care Reform Act

And how has that HELPED ME? My medical and stuff is STILL through the roof. Hell, I've got BRACES to pay for shortly - NO DISCOUNT, NO RELIEF, NO NOTHING.

[QUOTE]To say that Obama has done nothing is straight up ignorant. You keep somehow glossing over the fact that Obama has put into place HUGE reforms and things to help out the poorest of Americans.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say he hasn't done ANYTHING for ANYONE, I said he hasn't done anything that has effected ME. I'm representative of who put him in office, not the POOREST of the POOR, most of them didn't even vote, or CAN'T.

Oh, you know what he's done that DIRECTLY impacts me? On my NEW AND IMPROVED CREDIT CARD STATEMENT, I see exactly HOW LONG it would take me to pay it off if I only paid the Minimum Monthly Payment. Whoopie, I've always paid more than I owe....

U can't touch this.

so in the end the measure of a presidents ability isnt what he does for the country, its what he does for johnny lol. I hope trump proposes the "Send Johnny a check for $100" act if he plans on running
dj lad 4:47 PM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:

You say middle and lower class Americans have had an "Easier" time finding work? Really?

Or should you be saying, that they've had an "EASIER" time STAYING on Unemployment, because the Gov't had no choice, but to extend, and KEEP extending benefits because nobody can get a FRIGGING JOB?

You're just a Dumb Fuck. It's that simple.

13% Unemployment would have been the highest in 100 years (since the Great Depression). Think about that.

If you don't see that our GDP is a major deal, that our debt is a major deal, then yes, you are a Dumb Fuck.

Dude, the difference between 10% and 13% is, literally, millions of jobs. So yes, millions of people were either able to keep their jobs or get new ones. If you don't see that as a benefit, then you're a Dumb Fuck.

I'm done talking to you because, as I said, it's like talking to a bag of hammers. It's obvious you aren't going to listen to anything anyone says to you -- your intellectual curiosity is zero.

You keep posting Dumb Fucking things and then have no ability to either defend them.
dj lad 4:48 PM - 12 April, 2011
*To defend them
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:49 PM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:

I'm done talking to you because, as I said, it's like talking to a bag of hammers. It's obvious you aren't going to listen to anything anyone says to you

/thread
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:06 PM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:
*To defend them

Werd?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:49 PM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

13% Unemployment would have been the highest in 100 years (since the Great Depression). Think about that.

If you don't see that our GDP is a major deal, that our debt is a major deal, then yes, you are a Dumb Fuck.

Dude, the difference between 10% and 13% is, literally, millions of jobs. So yes, millions of people were either able to keep their jobs or get new ones. If you don't see that as a benefit, then you're a Dumb Fuck.

I'm done talking to you because, as I said, it's like talking to a bag of hammers. It's obvious you aren't going to listen to anything anyone says to you -- your intellectual curiosity is zero.

You keep posting Dumb Fucking things and then have no ability to either defend them.

Lookit you...

You sound like a girl. All hyped up over a debate, which you're OBVIOUSLY LOOSING, or have lost.

Now you wanna call names, that you wouldn't dare say face to face...

Typical Internet hoe. But it's cool. Again, I didn't do my "Litmus" test to see if you actually are worth my time...

CAN YOU EVEN DJ? Because you FAIL at debating, and "Proving" your points.

So, you've never answered my questions of HOW LONG has the "Unemployment Rate" been at double digits? Wasn't that for the LAST 3 YEARS at least? But OH, since we're close to ELECTION SEASON, things miraculously seem to take a turn for the better...

I don't even respond to Bezzle, because he hasn't passed the litmus test.

The people who VOTE these characters INTO OFFICE should REAP the BENEFITS. Yeah, it's great to help the poor out, but dammit, HELP DJJOHNNYM out too.

I go to work every day.
Pay my taxes.
Pay my bills on time.
Have a decent education.
No criminal history.
Wife, kids, house with a picket fence, no dog.
And I VOTE...

What does it get me?

Higher gas prices.
Higher taxes.
Being penalized by not having my perfectly unblemished credit card/payment record
not mean anything.
Health care is off the chain.

We need to take care of HOME first. We've helped everybody else long enough.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:20 PM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:

So, you've never answered my questions of HOW LONG has the "Unemployment Rate" been at double digits? Wasn't that for the LAST 3 YEARS at least? But OH, since we're close to ELECTION SEASON, things miraculously seem to take a turn for the better...

Hes right obama shouldnt have waitied so long to press the "Create more jobs instantly " button thats on the desk in his office, damn him for taking the route of making changes to national unemployment that didnt fix things overnight and needed time to take effect

Quote:

You sound like a girl. All hyped up over a debate, which you're OBVIOUSLY LOOSING, or have lost.

Quote:

CAN YOU EVEN DJ? Because you FAIL at debating, and "Proving" your points.

I would LOOOOOOVVVEEEEE to be able to go just ONE day looking at the world through johnny goggles, imagine how amasing this world would be where everything is a win and all that matters is DJ skills for example in a courtroom

Reality
Lawyer: Ok mr johnny your accused of wreckless driving
Johnny: No i didnt
Lawyer: We have you on tape
Johnny: No you dont
Lawyer: We also have evidence
Judge: Definatley guilty fine of $500
Johnny: Sir i dont think your aware of my scratching abilitys
Judge: Are you batshit insane or something get the hell out of my courtroom

Johnny vision
Lawyer: Ok mr johnny your accused of wreckless driving
Johnny: No i didnt
Lawyer: shit.....We have you on tape
Lawyer: DAMN IT HE KICKING MY ASS ON THIS ONE....We also have evidence
Lawyer: Damn this man is good
Judge: Johnny, your making an amazing argument but can you crab fiddle scratch
Johnny: Yes your honor
Judge: Can you me atterney
Lawyer:......no ....i can't....scratch
Judge: Then good god man this defendant need not answer your pointless questions, stop harassing the man he obviously didnt do it, someone write this man a check for $10000000 and send him on his way, mr johnny its been an honor to bask in your presence.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:21 PM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:
The people who VOTE these characters INTO OFFICE should REAP the BENEFITS. Yeah, it's great to help the poor out, but dammit, HELP DJJOHNNYM out too.

I go to work every day.
Pay my taxes.
Pay my bills on time.
Have a decent education.
No criminal history.
Wife, kids, house with a picket fence, no dog.
And I VOTE...

sounds like things are goin pretty good for ya, what help do you need
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:32 PM - 12 April, 2011
Quote:

Johnny vision

And then everything was better, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, kids playing hopscotch with no problems.
dj lad 3:01 AM - 13 April, 2011
Anyhow, if you vote for Donald Trump, you're a retard.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:54 AM - 13 April, 2011
Quote:
Anyhow, if you vote for Donald Trump, you're a retard.

I thought you weren't coming back in this thread...
dj lad 5:19 PM - 13 April, 2011
I'm done trying to explain simple concepts to you.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:22 AM - 14 April, 2011
Quote:
I'm done trying to explain simple concepts to you.

Promise?

I thought you weren't coming back in this thread....
dj lad 2:34 AM - 14 April, 2011
Like I said: done trying to explain simple concepts to you.
FunkyRob 2:41 AM - 14 April, 2011
I'm retarded and I would never vote for Trump.

Check out his wikipedia info. I think there's like 4 different mentions of different companies of his filing for bankruptcy. I lost count.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:45 AM - 14 April, 2011
Quote:
Like I said: done trying to explain simple concepts to you.

www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:48 AM - 14 April, 2011
Quote:
I'm retarded and I would never vote for Trump.

Check out his wikipedia info. I think there's like 4 different mentions of different companies of his filing for bankruptcy. I lost count.

Trump vs. Palin...

Who gets your vote?
FunkyRob 2:54 AM - 14 April, 2011
this comes to mind

Watchwww.youtube.com
dj lad 3:00 AM - 14 April, 2011
Trump is a joke as a businessman. As a marketer, he's done well.

People know his name, buy his ties, his cologne, and talk about him as a possible GOP candidate.

He has a 0.0001% chance of winning an election.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:17 AM - 14 April, 2011
but...but...

I thought you were gone....

www.djjohnnym.com
dj_craigmac 4:40 AM - 14 April, 2011
Quote:
but...but...

I thought you were gone....

www.djjohnnym.com

LOL, ROTFL, LMFAO, CTFU !!!
dj_craigmac 4:44 AM - 14 April, 2011
Quote:
this comes to mind

Watchwww.youtube.com

That is borderline genius
djskiggz 7:03 AM - 14 April, 2011
We're all fucked. Just fucking live life and fuck this shit.
DJ TOGTFO 8:59 PM - 14 April, 2011
Obama's legacy is already solidified as being the first black President. I hope he is remembered for more than just being the first black President, but he has a long ways to go. In the end, the Presidency really doesnt mean shit anymore, bc government does not represent the people anymore. It only represents big business and corporations. I have already decided that Im not wasting my time anymore by voting, bc it really doesnt matter anymore #politricks
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:09 PM - 14 April, 2011
Quote:
Obama's legacy is already solidified as being the first black President. I hope he is remembered for more than just being the first black President, but he has a long ways to go. In the end, the Presidency really doesnt mean shit anymore, bc government does not represent the people anymore. It only represents big business and corporations. I have already decided that Im not wasting my time anymore by voting, bc it really doesnt matter anymore #politricks

^ THIS...though i do feel that if obama gets a 2nd term (and at the rate its going theres a good chance of it) hell spend that term being a little tougher as he wont have a reelection to worry about. Really the 2nd black president should be the one to be swinging, since the 1st one has to worry about leaving everyone smiling, he knows he cannonballed in the pool no reason to go piss on the chicks tanning as well
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:36 PM - 14 April, 2011
Quote:
the 2nd black president should be the one to be swinging,

2ND? Man, we'll be LONG GONE DEAD by the time they elect another Black man Presidient. I mean a brotha that's born and raised in the hood type Black man.

They will, go around the Mulberry Bush and have all types of Races, Sexes, and Genders before we get back to a Black man.

Not saying that it's wrong, but we've had/got our shot, and he is starting to BLOW it...
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:51 PM - 14 April, 2011
Quote:

I mean a brotha that's born and raised in the hood type Black man.

Dude we will NEVER have that same we we have yet to have a white trailer park president,
djskiggz 1:57 AM - 15 April, 2011
we need a muslim president. Then we can stop worrying about them blowing our shit up.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:51 AM - 15 April, 2011
Quote:
we need a muslim president. Then we can stop worrying about them blowing our shit up.

But we HAVE one....

.....wait....
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:45 PM - 15 April, 2011
you should read this the "Johnny m troll thread"

hey johnny which do you think a president should use, mac or PC, and do you think if the president did a celeb dj job would he use traktor or SL??
SELECT 2:02 PM - 15 April, 2011
Lawrence O'Donnell Tears Into NBC For Keeping Donald Trump On The Air (VIDEO)

www.huffingtonpost.com
CMOS 5:39 PM - 15 April, 2011
What if Palin could crab scratch offbeat, and Trump could transform on beat, who wins?
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:00 PM - 15 April, 2011
Quote:
What if Palin could crab scratch offbeat, and Trump could transform on beat, who wins?

obama
Dj_KaGeN 6:46 PM - 15 April, 2011
we put a black man in office... How about we aim for a gay president, or a chic???
Politics are a joke now.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:54 PM - 15 April, 2011
Quote:
How about we aim for a gay president, or a chic???

thats acutually a really good idea, do you realise how amazing trade would be other countrys if our president was givin dome to other foreign leaders, dude wed have NO enemeys
SELECT 6:55 PM - 15 April, 2011
Nah, the problem is with the people. They are misinformed, scared and naive.
CMOS 8:12 PM - 15 April, 2011
Quote:
we put a black man in office... How about we aim for a gay president, or a chic???

Politics are a joke now.

We put a beige man into office, that dude aint black. I dont care how many fist bumps he does on TV.
djskiggz 7:04 AM - 16 April, 2011
i thought fist pumps were for the italians
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:16 AM - 16 April, 2011
Quote:

He said FIST "BUMPS"....
DJMuErTe 8:23 AM - 16 April, 2011
d
Quote:
Nah, the problem is with the people. They are misinformed, scared and naive.

+111111111111

We demonize Venezuela president but their gas price is 12 cent a gallon!!! how about that ?
Keep on dreaming of getting a good president in this country, no knowing that whoever its in office its control 99.9% of the time.
djskiggz 6:00 PM - 16 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

He said FIST "BUMPS"....

ohh haha
Dj Farhan 1:58 AM - 21 April, 2011
all i know is that if he becomes the president, his wife will be the hottest 1st lady ever, after france's president's wife of course
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:41 PM - 27 April, 2011
news.yahoo.com

LOL obama says fuck your free publicvity mr trump lol

Quote:

White House releases Obama birth certificate
By Rachel Rose Hartman
ShareretweetEmailPrintBy Rachel Rose Hartman rachel Rose Hartman – 24 mins ago
The White House on Wednesday morning released the president's long form birth certificate (pdf) in an attempt to put "birther" questions to rest.

"The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn't good for the country. It may have been good politics and good T.V., but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country," White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer said in a statement.

The president had released his certificate of live birth in 2008, but many "birthers" said the absence of a long form birth certificate prompted questions about Obama's birthplace of Hawaii. In recent weeks potential GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump has brought birther questions into the forefront of the media.

"At a time of great consequence for this country--when we should be debating how we win the future, reduce our deficit, deal with high gas prices, and bring stability to the Middle East, Washington, DC, was once again distracted by a fake issue," Pfeiffer said. "The President's hope is that with this step, we can move on to debating the bigger issues that matter to the American people and the future of the country."
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:38 PM - 27 April, 2011
NOW THAT is the type of hard hitting straight up Leadership we need. WTF took this dude so long?

Just put it out there, shut down all da hatas...

www.djjohnnym.com
www.djjohnnym.com
FunkyRob 12:06 AM - 28 April, 2011
He tried that already didn't he? People were all "it's a fake".

Now he's doing it again and already there's still people out there thinking it's faked again.
FunkyRob 12:06 AM - 28 April, 2011
My President is half white.
RogerRabbit 1:58 AM - 28 April, 2011
Trump is a dick...
dj lad 5:57 AM - 28 April, 2011
Quote:

Now he's doing it again and already there's still people out there thinking it's faked again.

Exactly.

He did this in 2008.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:32 PM - 28 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Exactly.

He did this in 2008.

ya but peop;e were mad he didnt realease the full long version, i still dont think hes a citizen i think he should show me his home address ans social security # lol
SELECT 1:57 PM - 28 April, 2011
^I really would like to know if he likes Biggie or Tupac? The American people want to know!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:07 PM - 28 April, 2011
Quote:
^I really would like to know if he likes Biggie or Tupac? The American people want to know!!

lol heres how that exchange would go

Reporter: Mr president, biggy or pac?
Obama: Excuse me, i dont see how thats relevant
Reporter: Dont avoid the question
Obama: Sir we are here to dicuss the financial crisis please stay on topic
Reporter: THE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT ARE YOU HIDING
Obama: FIne Pac
Reporter:......are you seriously talking about dead rappers durring a meeting about the financial crisis, what the gell is wrong with you, you should be taking this crisis more seriosuly
DJ Schematic 2:09 PM - 28 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Reporter:......are you seriously talking about dead rappers durring a meeting about the financial crisis, what the gell is wrong with you, you should be taking this crisis more seriosuly

he seems more like a biggie fan, but who knows
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:12 PM - 28 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

he seems more like a biggie fan, but who knows

nah, biggy was talented lyricsist but pac was an orrator, pac and obama seem to have more in commmon
DJ Schematic 2:15 PM - 28 April, 2011
I just said that cause he had beyonce at his election party, so i figured he was more east coast then west coast. sall guud
SELECT 3:42 PM - 28 April, 2011
What the American People really want to know about Obama is... Traktor or Serato?!?!
dj_craigmac 11:10 PM - 28 April, 2011
Quote:
What the American People really want to know about Obama is... Traktor or Serato?!?!

Sadly he would probably choose tracktor because obama is housemusic influenced being from chicago and the edm dj's use tracktor there. S/N When he was IL senator obama he presented Frankie Knuckles an award
RogerRabbit 11:14 PM - 28 April, 2011
Has there ever been any DJ's who performed at the White House?
dj_craigmac 11:16 PM - 28 April, 2011
SELECT 1:38 PM - 29 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Sadly he would probably choose tracktor because obama is housemusic influenced being from chicago and the edm dj's use tracktor there. S/N When he was IL senator obama he presented Frankie Knuckles an award

Traktor? That is so UNAMERICAN!!! Thats its I knew he wasnt born here!
SELECT 4:00 PM - 29 April, 2011
dj ask 7:23 AM - 30 April, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

u make a very very good point as always(asshole lol). but i think u know what i mean when i say it should be run like business. we need to put this country first. and need to get everyone back to work even if that means screwing other countries. we need make businesses stay here in the us. trim the fat and go lean. im also referring to the government more... senators get paid too much. no life time mayors or govenors or congressman.

shut up
RogerRabbit 5:58 PM - 1 May, 2011
Obama clowns trump:
www.msnbc.msn.com
MelonHead 7:09 PM - 1 May, 2011
rich and bored
DJ_X_Trodinaire 12:50 AM - 2 May, 2011
Quote:
Obama clowns trump:
www.msnbc.msn.com

that was funny ass hell
Marx&Villain 8:24 AM - 2 May, 2011
proper response from Obama: "ill show you my birth certificate when you show me your hair line donald."
Detroitbootybass 8:46 AM - 2 May, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

The House music cats in Chi predominately use vinyl. Traktor is mainly only in use in the north side by the white suburban kids. If he used anything but vinyl, Serato would be the most likely choice.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:22 PM - 2 May, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

shut up

once again dj ask with the well thought out intelligent commentart weve all come to expect
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:35 PM - 4 May, 2011
Quote:

"I want to personally congratulate President Obama and the men and women of the Armed Forces for a job well done," said Donald Trump, who just a week earlier was on his crusade to disprove Obama's American citizenship, in a statement to ABC News. "We should spend the next several days not debating party politics, but in remembrance of those who lost their lives on 9/11 and those currently fighting for our freedom. God Bless America!"

lol @ trump trying to change the subject
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:57 PM - 10 May, 2011
news.yahoo.com

Quote:

Trump ‘school’ sued for fraud
By Rachel Rose Hartman

Last year, the real estate mogul's school was forced to change its name from Trump University after the New York Department of Education took issue with its title, claiming the word "University" was misrepresentation. At the time, Trump was marketing his seminar program as an "Ivy-League quality" school.

But a current class action lawsuit against the learning institute--now known as the Trump Entrepreneur Initiative--begs to differ, the Huffington Post reports. The program continues to face accusations it's nothing more than a scam preying on individuals hoping to make it rich in the real estate business, purporting to make participants into "apprentices" of Trump and offer insider secrets.

More specifically, the lawsuit claims that the for-profit institution is a ripoff that pressures individuals into spending money, especially on ventures in which the "school's" mentors and associates have a financial stake. (Trump has filed a $100 million counterclaim for defamation.)

In addition to the class action suit, state attorney generals in six states are also investigating complaints against Trump's program, as is the Better Business Bureau, which in the past has issued it a poor rating, HuffPo reports.

Trump has faced increased scrutiny since floating his name for president.

Recently, he appeared to contradict documentation that he sought draft deferments during the Vietnam war. Trump also faces questions for employing Chinese companies to manufacture Trump goods, for donating to Democrats and for failing to release his financial statements and settle long-disputed claims about his actual net worth.

DJ Schematic 6:01 PM - 10 May, 2011
Quote:
news.yahoo.com

Quote:
By Rachel Rose Hartman

Last year, the real estate mogul's school was forced to change its name from Trump University after the New York Department of Education took issue with its title, claiming the word "University" was misrepresentation. At the time, Trump was marketing his seminar program as an "Ivy-League quality" school.

But a current class action lawsuit against the learning institute--now known as the Trump Entrepreneur Initiative--begs to differ, the Huffington Post reports. The program continues to face accusations it's nothing more than a scam preying on individuals hoping to make it rich in the real estate business, purporting to make participants into "apprentices" of Trump and offer insider secrets.

More specifically, the lawsuit claims that the for-profit institution is a ripoff that pressures individuals into spending money, especially on ventures in which the "school's" mentors and associates have a financial stake. (Trump has filed a $100 million counterclaim for defamation.)

In addition to the class action suit, state attorney generals in six states are also investigating complaints against Trump's program, as is the Better Business Bureau, which in the past has issued it a poor rating, HuffPo reports.

Recently, he appeared to contradict documentation that he sought draft deferments during the Vietnam war. Trump also faces questions for employing Chinese companies to manufacture Trump goods, for donating to Democrats and for failing to release his financial statements and settle long-disputed claims about his actual net worth.

people running for president should already know that everyone and their mom is going to look for dirt on you
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:05 PM - 10 May, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
news.yahoo.com

Quote:
By Rachel Rose Hartman

people running for president should already know that everyone and their mom is going to look for dirt on you

which is why alot of conspiracy theorys like the birthers dont hold up, theres a whole leigon of people with agendas that would bennefit from another candidate failing, if theres dirt there theres TONS of people looking for it
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:42 PM - 10 May, 2011
He's Finished.

news.yahoo.com

It appears that "Apprentice" host Donald Trump is no longer all that effectively branded among the top tier of potential 2012 candidates for the GOP presidential nomination.

The real estate mogul tied for fifth place in a Public Policy Polling survey of the 2012 Republican field released Tuesday (pdf). That's down from first place in PPP's April survey.

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee was the leading preferred candidate among Republican voters, with 19 percent support in this week's survey. He was followed by former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney with 18 percent, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich with 13 percent, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin with 12 percent. Trump tied with Rep. Ron Paul of Texas at 8 percent.

Those numbers are a long way off from the April 15 survey of the GOP race, which had Trump leading with a comfortable 26 percent of polled support. His closest competitor at the time was Huckabee, who received 17 percent, Romney had 15 percent, Gingrich received 11 percent, Palin had 8 percent and Paul polled 5 percent. (Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty and Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann placed last in both surveys.)

So what's changed for Trump?

For one, Trump's quest to pressure President Obama to his long-form birth certificate came to an end last month when the White House released the document. Quickly afterward, "birther" speculation in the GOP field, and in the media generally, died down.

PPP's analysts say the vanishing vogue for birtherism is a key reason behind Trump's waning GOP support. "Donald Trump had a meteoric rise to the top of the GOP Presidential field and has fallen back down just as quickly," PPP president Dean Debnam said in his analysis. "Republicans voters burned out on him pretty fast, especially after the birther issue lost some of its potency with the release of President Obama's birth certificate."

Following the birth certificate release, the president called Trump inexperienced and made him the laughing stock of the White House Correspondents' Association dinner, and scrutiny began piling up about Trump's past as well as his current business dealings.
dj lad 10:59 PM - 11 May, 2011
Quote:
Donald Trump's brief run as the "frontrunner" in the Republican primary is over, according to a PPP poll released on Tuesday.

One month ago, a handful of surveys showed Trump trouncing the GOP field, leading all comers by as much as a nine-point margin. But now, after a month of bruising press coverage, the latest PPP poll shows that Trump's support has quickly dried up, as he's dropped back to a tie for fifth place.

In the poll, Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney paced the GOP field at 19% and 18%, respectively. Newt Gingrich took third at 13%, followed by Palin (12%), Trump (8%), and Ron Paul (8%.)

That's a stunning turnaround from one month ago, when Trump led PPP's national survey with 26% to Huckabee's 17%.

DONE.
DJ CISC0 4:58 AM - 12 May, 2011
Did anyone really take Trump serious tho...cmon....for real.
slimmjimm 9:01 PM - 12 May, 2011
Quote:
Did anyone really take Trump serious tho...cmon....for real.

Ross Perot pt. 2, without the brains.
dj lad 10:49 PM - 12 May, 2011
Um, yes. Look at this thread, CISC0.
Nicky Blunt 10:49 AM - 13 May, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
www.cnn.com

You are joking RIGHT ???

Nope...

err ronald reagan. Voting movie stars as presidentisnt anything new for u guys!
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:14 PM - 13 May, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
www.cnn.com

You are joking RIGHT ???

Nope...

err ronald reagan. Voting movie stars as presidentisnt anything new for u guys!

what movie has he starred in?
Nicky Blunt 2:21 PM - 13 May, 2011
www.amazon.co.uk

there's a few.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:32 PM - 13 May, 2011
Quote:
www.amazon.co.uk

there's a few.

i was talkin about trump
Nicky Blunt 2:33 PM - 13 May, 2011
too easy,

www.imdb.com
SELECT 2:41 PM - 13 May, 2011
So glad people arent falling for this idiot anymore. This guy keeps talking about jobs and China, but look where his brand of clothes is made...

mjperry.blogspot.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:49 PM - 13 May, 2011
Quote:
too easy,

www.imdb.com

not as easy as you think, he cameoed as himself in a bunch of tv shows, i still dont see ONE MOVIE he STARRED in
dj lad 5:33 PM - 13 May, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
too easy,

www.imdb.com

not as easy as you think, he cameoed as himself in a bunch of tv shows, i still dont see ONE MOVIE he STARRED in

Jesus, really? You're this dumb, eh?

Ronald Reagan was the STAR of a TV show called "Bedtime for Bonzo" -- he was, in fact, the President of the SCREEN ACTORS GUILD at one point. He was quite famous for his acting, well before going into politics.

This isn't fiction. It's fact.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:38 PM - 13 May, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
too easy,

www.imdb.com

Jesus, really? You're this dumb, eh?

Ronald Reagan was the STAR of a TV show called "Bedtime for Bonzo" -- he was, in fact, the President of the SCREEN ACTORS GUILD at one point. He was quite famous for his acting, well before going into politics.

This isn't fiction. It's fact.

reading is fundamental

Quote:
Quote:
www.amazon.co.uk

there's a few.

i was talkin about trump

i was talking about donald trump, you know the guy this thread is about
Nicky Blunt 5:42 PM - 13 May, 2011
eitherway, movies is movies, he has been in them, therefore he is a movie star. he may not be headlining, ut he does star in the Apprentice right???

I mean in the usa isnt he the ur fired guy???

In the UK thats Sir Alan Sugar, but the usa version is trump right?
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:46 PM - 13 May, 2011
Quote:
eitherway, movies is movies, he has been in them, therefore he is a movie star. he may not be headlining, ut he does star in the Apprentice right???

I mean in the usa isnt he the ur fired guy???

In the UK thats Sir Alan Sugar, but the usa version is trump right?

the apprentice is not a movie..its a reality tv show, therefor hes a reality tv star, like pauly d and the situation
Nicky Blunt 5:51 PM - 13 May, 2011
i see ur argument & on a normal day I would conceed (spelling) to it, however I have also posted links to him in movies.

Correct me if im wrong (I very well may be) but I dont think either the situation or pauly (king of the mix) D (hahahahah) have been in movies.

So therefore Trump is more of a movie star than these two z list celebs
SELECT 6:14 PM - 13 May, 2011
You guys are all wrong and.........

YA FIRED!
Nicky Blunt 6:14 PM - 13 May, 2011
^^ lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:50 PM - 13 May, 2011
Quote:
i see ur argument & on a normal day I would conceed (spelling) to it, however I have also posted links to him in movies.

yes but those were cameos not starring roles
Nicky Blunt 7:03 PM - 13 May, 2011
agreed however cameo roles or not facts are he has been in movies
SELECT 7:15 PM - 13 May, 2011
Who cares. He sucks.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:22 PM - 16 May, 2011
whats good is...hes NOT running for president
d:raf 1:00 AM - 17 May, 2011
That's too bad; I was looking forward to watching him get pwned in the debates.
Dj Farhan 3:13 AM - 17 May, 2011
Pu$$y
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:58 PM - 17 May, 2011
Im gettin a great laugh out of how this new election is shapin up, all these republicans have been talkin about for the last few years is what a bad job hes doin and how hell be leavin office soon but now that its time for someone to step up and run against him everyones just fallin back like dude i aint goin up against that lol
djskiggz 5:16 AM - 18 May, 2011
people forget really easily. It's too soon
dj lad 7:12 AM - 18 May, 2011
Of course it's too soon.

Still, in 2007 at this time, we had something like 13 Democrats declared and 12 Republicans.
dj ask 3:47 AM - 24 June, 2011
im tired of hungry ass motehr fuckrs letting money blind their already miniaturized brains even more. STOP THE CRAP! YOU CAN MAKE MONEY AND BE RICH AND FAMOUS LYING STEALING KILLING AND BY LUCK! FCK UR MONEY FCK UR FAKE ASS SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT!
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:35 PM - 24 June, 2011
facepalm
d:raf 3:23 AM - 25 August, 2015
Deja-bump...
RogerRabbit 4:26 AM - 25 August, 2015
Quote:
Trump is a dick...

Lol, so 4 years ago I called Trump a dick and now I am considering voting for him.

Quote:
Quote:

+1

^^And JM wrote, but present day - not so much..

sixxx wrote:
Quote:
I hate to say this... but I agree with JohnnyM on so many points.

He still feels this way today, but does not admit it much.. :)

Bezzle wrote:
Quote:

And still feels this way...

Round of applause for Bezzle for consistency lol..
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:36 AM - 25 August, 2015
lol, Flushback...
 6 6:29 AM - 25 August, 2015
Can you post what points I specifically agreed with?

nm
RogerRabbit 6:31 AM - 25 August, 2015
You wrote them, you should know.
 6 6:35 AM - 25 August, 2015
Quote:

So you don't know. Gotcha.

nm
 6 6:36 AM - 25 August, 2015
Btw, agreeing with someone means THEY posted the points or made the points. So no I didn't write them.

Try again

nm
RogerRabbit 6:37 AM - 25 August, 2015
That tactic does not work on me..
 6 6:42 AM - 25 August, 2015
Quote:
Btw, agreeing with someone means THEY posted the points or made the points. So no I didn't write them.

Try again

nm

Oh you mean truth and facts don't work with you?

Gotcha

nm
 6 6:43 AM - 25 August, 2015
Quote:

nm

A simple question broke you down into pieces

;)

nm
RogerRabbit 6:46 AM - 25 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

nm

A simple question broke you down into pieces

;)

nm

A simple answer in 6 words :

DJ Remix Detroit 9:09 AM - 25 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Trump is a dick...

Lol, so 4 years ago I called Trump a dick and now I am considering voting for him.

Quote:
Quote:

+1

^^And JM wrote, but present day - not so much..

sixxx wrote:
Quote:
I hate to say this... but I agree with JohnnyM on so many points.

He still feels this way today, but does not admit it much.. :)

Bezzle wrote:
Quote:

And still feels this way...

Round of applause for Bezzle for consistency lol..

Lol. Nice find.
AKIEM 10:21 PM - 25 August, 2015
hmmmm... I thought bumping old threads was cause for complaining.

please continue.
RogerRabbit 4:07 AM - 26 August, 2015
Quote:

please continue.

Lol , only if your name is AKIEM.
DJ Remix Detroit 1:28 PM - 26 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

please continue.

+1
The Despicable Nyan Cat 12:30 AM - 30 August, 2015
Quote:
Lol, so 4 years ago I called Trump a dick and now I am considering voting for him

bc you wrongly think his oppinion of shit has changed.
AKIEM 3:55 PM - 30 August, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

please continue.

Ha, no. Rejex was complaining to me about bumping old threads... wierd and neurotic that gay.
DJ Remix Detroit 7:14 PM - 30 August, 2015
Quote:
wierd and neurotic that gay.

Homosassa comment #12. Smh
DJ Remix Detroit 7:15 PM - 30 August, 2015
Quote:
wierd and neurotic that gay.

Homo comment #12
AKIEM 12:43 AM - 31 August, 2015
"Homosassa"? - just bizarre that person.

Bet he has spreed sheet... the true stalker at work... just queer that "guy"....
JpNahle 4:11 PM - 22 December, 2015
[post removed]
AKIEM 12:09 AM - 23 December, 2015
ELECTIONS 2016, POLITICS
WATCH: These Trump supporters would still back him if he proposed ‘national registry of Jews’

Daily Show correspondent Jordan Klepper came away from a focus group of Donald Trump supporters on Tuesday as confused as anyone as to the real estate mogul’s political appeal.

“This is a group that doesn’t like statistics, thinks Muslims need not apply,” Klepper said. “Some would consider rounding the Jews.”

The latter statement was not hyperbole. When asking the group to put down their Trump signs if he named a policy idea that would make them fail to vote for the candidate, Klepper found that two of them would still back the GOP front-runner even if he proposed a “national registry of Jews.”

He also found that Trump’s mockery of reporter Serge Kovaleski and call for Muslims to be registered had no effect on the group, as none of the participants indicated any reluctance to support the candidate because of either incident.

Klepper also clashed with one group member who supported Trump’s allegation that most immigrants coming into the US from Mexico are criminals.

“I think the statistics are there,” the woman said.

“I think the vast majority of your statistics are bullsh*t,” Klepper shot back.