Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Broadcast Feature

DJ-BRETT-HALEY 12:31 AM - 5 March, 2011
Hello Team!

Just wondering if this could be possible.
Something like Virtual DJ has were u can broadcast to radio servers? is it possible? like in the Config page? a new tab saying "Broadcast" and have boxes for IP and port stuff to type in then when we preess broadcast a light comes on near the MIDI, ? , Config part glowing when we can broadcast? :D

Thanks! :)

DJ Brett.
PMYSKO 2:59 AM - 8 March, 2011
+1000000
AKIEM 6:21 PM - 8 March, 2011
wouldnt you need an internal mixer first?
DJ-BRETT-HALEY 9:19 PM - 8 March, 2011
i understand why its not possible (No mixer thingss) but it maybe if they go out of AUX port on SL3 it can go intot he mic port and you can broadcast from serato? cause Traktor has it and virtual DJ does? cant it be made for serato too :D ?
AKIEM 9:36 PM - 8 March, 2011
haha - why not just go into your computer and broadcast from there if you are messing with plugs anyway?
Dj JesC 9:54 PM - 8 March, 2011
Just run the booth or record out of your mixer to the line in on you computer and use that line in to broadcast the audio. Problem solved.
PMYSKO 10:21 PM - 8 March, 2011
@ DJ-BRETT-HALEY i do an radio show and when i cant hit the Studio i use VDJ, now only if Serato can have that feature? Bro I'm with you on that 100%. Serato is more stable on Mac than VDJ
DJ-BRETT-HALEY 10:22 PM - 8 March, 2011
i agree with PMYSKO !! Come on serato get a broadcast feature going :D !!
AKIEM 4:54 AM - 9 March, 2011
doubts
Addictive Music 4:21 AM - 17 March, 2011
I have to load VDJ7 on another CPU and run the aux out from my ttm57 to the line in on the other CPU. Would be nice if I could just broadcast from serato!!!!
DJ_'Ready-Made'_Ren 8:13 PM - 18 March, 2011
I'm with JesC on this. It's what I do (though I use digital ins and outs) and is so straightforward and reliable that I've never even considered wanting to do it from within SSL.

And like Akiem says, surely you'd need an internal mixer to make any real use of it, which is probably why you find it on Traktor and VDJ in the first place.
DJ Marv the Maverick 12:54 PM - 12 April, 2011
But one can record the mix from an external mixer into SL with SL3...the broadcast feature will work the same way...Scratch Live should just broadcast anything coming into it via the AUX
DJ-BRETT-HALEY 4:37 PM - 23 June, 2011
exactly that DJ Marv! :)
DJ metaphor 11:37 AM - 24 June, 2011
With the TTM57, you can record the master out of the mixer, I would think that they could rout that through the broadcast feature to make it a wireless setup thing.
Mattatya 9:02 AM - 6 July, 2011
That would be amazing to have a subscription fee or free and have the option within Serato sofware during play. There plenty of wasted space in the recorded feild. Half of it could be used to go through FTP or Serato based webcast.

111100000000+