DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Wedding Dj Needed

DJ_X_Trodinaire 1:55 AM - 18 June, 2007
Ah yes I need a DJ For my own wedding.

Tried to convince everyone that I will DJ myself...no go..

Filipino wedding... alot of Line Dancing! ha!
So if anyone in the MD VA DC area can Dj for me on Sept 2nd Sunday, reception will be in Gaithersburg Maryland, please PM me with your info, website, pictures, video, etc
Thanks!
OG Supernatural 1:59 AM - 18 June, 2007
Congrats... gonna be challenging to get a dj to live up to your standards (being a dj yourself). Keep us posted and post some pics!
dj cubicle 2:06 AM - 18 June, 2007
I could only imagine.....a five hour playlist of 300 songs with mix-in/out points labeled down to the second.
DJ_X_Trodinaire 2:07 AM - 18 June, 2007
Thanks!

I will have 5 judges with score cards ready kidding!
dj cubicle 2:08 AM - 18 June, 2007
We could always have an East Coast Jammy Jam and let people trade off on the decks......... ;-)
DJ_X_Trodinaire 7:09 PM - 19 June, 2007
man...no one is up for it?

do i need to use internal mode instead?? :(
Certified Quality Entertainment 7:15 PM - 19 June, 2007
I would love to, but its a little far for me!
Sorry mate...good luck on your search!
dj_KaSE 7:23 PM - 19 June, 2007
Search on www.adja.org

=P
K-rad 7:36 PM - 19 June, 2007
Ha ha... I would like to (and probably other cali serato-wedding dj fam) but you are too far!

Hmm... maybe Serato will sponsor it? Like Tivo did to this couple: www.engadget.com Like different vinyls on each layer of the wedding cake on each layer, Serato colored vinyls as center pieces, etc. Oh wait... hopefully your fiance approve of this!
bandoma 8:21 PM - 19 June, 2007
Congrats x_trodinaire! You don't have any homies in the area that dj? I got married last year and I had 5 dj's at my wedding. It was crazy! I'm filipino too so I know what line dancing you're talking about. Todo todo todo and all that other shit.

I guarantee that you're gonna wanna get on the decks at your wedding. My friends were begging me to get on. My wife didn't want me to. I hid my usb flash drive in my pocket...and when the time was right, I plugged in the drive and played a few songs.

If I lived out there, I'd be glad to help you. Good luck man!
DJ Dynamight 8:52 PM - 19 June, 2007
hmm...Labor Day weekend, right? if you setup all the equipment and have a bunch of Filipino music cued up, and pay for round-trip airfare, I'd be happy to do it for you! lol
ral 9:00 PM - 19 June, 2007
i can do it. hit me up! pm.
DJ_X_Trodinaire 4:52 AM - 20 June, 2007
Quote:
hmm...Labor Day weekend, right? if you setup all the equipment and have a bunch of Filipino music cued up, and pay for round-trip airfare, I'd be happy to do it for you! lol

ha! want me to get a red carpet entrance for you too? :P

Finally I got some PM

I will try to get a song list and program to present to anyone
interested.

FYI I might also do a Pre Party The day before at the place i dj at.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 6:47 PM - 20 June, 2007
hey :) Congrats X :)
DJMello 7:24 PM - 20 June, 2007
Congrats!!!! That's my wedding anniversary so, no need for me to explain why I can't do it
D.j. Code-y 6:44 PM - 20 August, 2017
I'm semi interested! Message me!
577er 10:47 PM - 20 August, 2017
Are we talking in two weeks?!!! I'd throw my hat in the ring but for next year.
JDforKing 11:06 PM - 20 August, 2017
This thread is from 2007
desmorider 12:50 AM - 21 August, 2017
Holy shit. 10yr old thread
577er 2:38 AM - 21 August, 2017
😆 reading is fundamental 😂
DJ Reflex 12:08 AM - 22 August, 2017
What kills me is how far back in the archives D.j. Code-Y had to dig to find this post - from 10 years ago?!?!
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:35 AM - 22 August, 2017
Quote:
What kills me is how far back in the archives D.j. Code-Y had to dig to find this post - from 10 years ago?!?!

^^^THis!
Laz219 8:57 AM - 22 August, 2017
I always wonder when people make these revival posts- is it a google search and then they sign up just to post?

Wonder if the couple from the wedding are still together.
DJ_X_Trodinaire 11:43 AM - 16 September, 2017
oh wow

That means I have been married and been with you crazy guys for over 10 years.

Way too long.... LOL
DJ Matty Stiles 11:19 PM - 17 September, 2017
😂😂😂 dude was desperate for gigs