DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

ms. wipe me down

cappinkirk 8:02 PM - 7 June, 2007
seratoinas???
cappinkirk 8:03 PM - 7 June, 2007
is it all guys on here?
dj cubicle 8:03 PM - 7 June, 2007
j;43lk6q;j4l vparvth-98 sd-98grf7uqh- 3yt6vqb3lk4jctl glholvahbcafljbsl tqj ybv30 azbjva
coitus 8:11 PM - 7 June, 2007
good question. i think it might be all dudes
cappinkirk 8:13 PM - 7 June, 2007
shoulders chest legs shoes
dj skraps 8:18 PM - 7 June, 2007
i saw there was a melissa on here...i hope some dude dont go by melissa
coitus 11:09 PM - 7 June, 2007
tig ol bitties is a man
allenbina 6:17 AM - 8 June, 2007
Quote:
shoulders chest legs shoes

head, shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes
cappinkirk 1:56 PM - 8 June, 2007
Shoulders, chest, pants, shoes
s42000 6:54 PM - 8 June, 2007
The displacement y is the amplitude of the waveSometimes this distance is called the peak amplitude, distinguishing it from another concept of amplitude, used especially in electrical engineering: the RMS or root mean square amplitude, defined as the square root of the temporal mean of the square of the vertical distance of this graph from the horizontal axis. The use of peak amplitude is unambiguous for symmetric, periodic waves, like a sine wave, a square wave, or a triangular wave. For an asymmetric wave (periodic pulses in one direction, for example), the peak amplitude becomes ambiguous because the value obtained is different depending on whether the maximum positive signal is measured relative to the mean, the maximum negative signal is measured relative to the mean, or the maximum positive signal is measured relative the maximum negative signal (the peak-to-peak amplitude) and then divided by two.
dj skraps 6:58 PM - 8 June, 2007
WTF?
shiestO! 7:01 PM - 8 June, 2007
Quote:
The displacement y is the amplitude of the waveSometimes this distance is called the peak amplitude, distinguishing it from another concept of amplitude, used especially in electrical engineering: the RMS or root mean square amplitude, defined as the square root of the temporal mean of the square of the vertical distance of this graph from the horizontal axis. The use of peak amplitude is unambiguous for symmetric, periodic waves, like a sine wave, a square wave, or a triangular wave. For an asymmetric wave (periodic pulses in one direction, for example), the peak amplitude becomes ambiguous because the value obtained is different depending on whether the maximum positive signal is measured relative to the mean, the maximum negative signal is measured relative to the mean, or the maximum positive signal is measured relative the maximum negative signal (the peak-to-peak amplitude) and then divided by two.

he just mathematically proved it. all dudes. it's a swordfight.
dj skraps 7:06 PM - 8 June, 2007
i dunno bout swordfighting.
shiestO! 7:21 PM - 8 June, 2007
swordfight= sausage fest= this board.

not bitchin tho.
cappinkirk 7:24 PM - 8 June, 2007
well the silver surfer is definitely mr. wipe me down