Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Backup/Restore

DJDynasty 5:04 PM - 30 May, 2007
I had the dreaded experience of deleting a crate and all its subcrates. Granted its user error being I thought the song I wanted to ctrl/del was highlighted instead it was the whole crate.
I did a search about restoring from the recycle bin and I did so but all it restored was the crate and subcrates no songs within.
That left me with the task of re-importing all I can remember back to the crate and sub crates. My suggestion is can SSL create a copy/backup of the ssl folder somewhere immediately upon opening the software or if possible daily/weekly/monthly. With that if something is accidentaly deleted we cold restore back the backed up folder into the working directory. Saving alot of grief
cappinkirk 5:41 PM - 30 May, 2007
also a multiple or intelligent undo/history feature would be nice
DJDynasty 7:09 PM - 30 May, 2007
How about an option in setup, that a user can enable will verify/prompt you on ctrl/del "delete **". Also can be assignable to only prompt for songs, subcrates or crates. Would at least give you a chance if you made a mistake.
cappinkirk 7:21 PM - 30 May, 2007
a good idea - that is about the only time i would ever want to see that dialog box but it would work great!
DJDynasty 7:47 PM - 30 May, 2007
Believe me I hate prompts too but in this case it is a great safety feature. Leaving it to the users choice to enable this feature would be fair to everyone.