Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

get info feature

Nicky Blunt 6:48 PM - 16 May, 2007
much like itunes where you can get the info for a cd if its in the gracenotes library why dont we get that here?

& also the ability to add album art would be cool too!
DJ B-Stee 12:53 AM - 17 May, 2007
Quote:
the ability to add album art would be cool too!

You serious?
Nicky Blunt 9:20 AM - 17 May, 2007
yeah dude I find that im a picture orientated person so seeing the album art helps me identify the track better than just the text of the titles!

& I dont really like iTunes.

But what would make you ask that?
coitus 6:41 PM - 17 May, 2007
i think its already a feature
Nicky Blunt 9:00 AM - 18 May, 2007
really i didnt think you could add artwork as it says do that via I-tunes in the manual?

Do you think you could let me in on how to do that?
Spector-O.N.E. 4:52 PM - 19 May, 2007
Hi hi,

Well to be honest that's main reason why i waited so long with dj-ing with mp3. I'm like many dj's picture orientated. So i'm curious what my mind will do to regonize the tracks.

Would be a nice option if we can put in the libary a small picture just like on online stores.

I really hope there will be an update with this function, and I think also that many dj's have this problem with mp3 mixing.

Greetz

Spector-O.N.E.

PS. If this feature is already available, can somebody message me how it works?

thx
WarpNote 11:18 AM - 28 May, 2007
Agree, something like this?
farm1.static.flickr.com
Spector-O.N.E. 4:46 PM - 3 June, 2007
something like that would be great, lol
Nicky Blunt 3:30 PM - 6 June, 2007
that would be dope but i'd still want my wave forms running vertically not horizontally!
Spector-O.N.E. 4:46 PM - 12 August, 2007
nicky BLunt I Totally agree with that, much easier if you see the waveforms vertical
Soulsonica™ 12:01 AM - 14 August, 2007
Quote:
...the ability to add album art would be cool too!

Beyond cool. It's essential if you ask most DJs. Especially ones who have spun real vinyl for any length of time. Check this thread out scratchlive.net and chime in there. With any luck, Rane/Serato moderators are paying attention to this and working on a solution.