DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Off Topic: My mate got busted cheating on his Girlfreind

Monk-A 1:16 PM - 16 May, 2007
This is completely mental and should be a lesson to everyone who decides to play away from home.

One of my best friends has been seeing his girlfriend for two years, they just moved in together and bought a flat etc... she works in one country while her contract finishes up and he's in another and they see each other most weekends.

Anyway before he met this girlfriend he was seeing this girl who got a job and moved to South America. Over the period of 6-7 months they drifted apart and he met his current squeeze, and things fizzled out with his first girlfriend.

The other day he met up with his ex who was back in town for a few days got hammered and took her back to his new place that he bought with his current girl and slept with her.

One week later his current girlfriend forwarded an e-mail she'd just received from his ex.

The e-mail opens with the line.

"Dear XXXXX
Revenge is a dish best served cold - and oh, so worth the wait!

Yes, that's right. Exactly one week go today I slept with your boyfriend, my ex, XXXX. In your flat in XXXXinsert addressXXXX, on your bed. "

It then goes into details, describing their flat right down to the minutest detail, she even describes a message in a personal card his current GF sent to him that his ex could never have known about unless she'd read it sat on the bedroom windowsill. She details what they did, how they did it. Even details the fact that she, was s*cking him off when his girlfriend called that next morning to find out why he hadn't called the night before, and even tells her they had unprotected sex.

It goes on and on and gets worse, and basically ends by telling her she hopes her life's now ruined because she stole her man away two years ago and ruined her life - which isn't actually true.

That's seriously f*cked up. I feel sorry for my mate, but I feel even more sorry for his current GF who's one of the nicest girls I've met.

It's some serious bunny boiling action. :(
matt212 1:19 PM - 16 May, 2007
Sounds like he didn't read the player's hand book.
Nicky Blunt 1:22 PM - 16 May, 2007
dude thats some messed up nasty business but hey!

What goes arounnd comes around! If she did steal her boyf that is!
DJJOHNNYM 1:25 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:

SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN!
Monk-A 1:27 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
dude thats some messed up nasty business but hey!

What goes arounnd comes around! If she did steal her boyf that is!

na! she didn't....
Nicky Blunt 1:31 PM - 16 May, 2007
then i feel sorry for the girl who recived that email!

thats some cold hearted revenge business & My heart goes out to her!

BTW if she wants a revenge situation my best recommendation is water his carpet and the buy lots of cress seeds!

An amusing way to get your own back! just make sure he's away for a few dayz!
djknyce 1:58 PM - 16 May, 2007
thats nutso!
Nicky Blunt 1:58 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
thats nutso!

yeah but you like it right?
DJUnknown 3:47 PM - 16 May, 2007
Yeah he didn't read the handbook, not saying he was right in what he did (I'm not judging), but he should have went to her spot where she was staying if he was going to do that. I guess the alcohol may have affected his judgement in that aspect.

Oh well, unfortunate but I call it justice, if you are going to mess around at least have the shred of decency not to do it in the place you and your girl bought and live in.
tig ol' bitties 3:51 PM - 16 May, 2007
looks like he'll be lookin in the hitman'd handbook now..haha
DJMello 4:14 PM - 16 May, 2007
You NEVER, EVER, under ANY circumstances do the grown up with a side chick in YOUR HOUSE that you share with your girlfriend!!!

He was asking for what he got with that move!!
tig ol' bitties 4:22 PM - 16 May, 2007
yeah, honestly. At least if he went to a telli he could say shes a lying sack of shit.
tagg 4:26 PM - 16 May, 2007
Actually, how about just not cheating at all? That works best for me.

tagg
matt212 4:28 PM - 16 May, 2007
All men cheat.....at least that's what I heard. Anybody else hear that from somewhere?
Dj KaGeN 4:34 PM - 16 May, 2007
it's the dudes fault, he was the one playing with the matches and got burned.
tig ol' bitties 4:36 PM - 16 May, 2007
I think men who are unhappy do.
Its hard to find a girl thats absolutely perfect.
Those are the guys who dont. The ones with the girls who fill needs.

I am single now for the first time in a WHILE. I will not settle until I find a girl that is an absolute dime without the dime peice personality. That way I wont have to look at other girls and be like damn I wish she was my gf. hahaha
matt212 4:44 PM - 16 May, 2007
Ain't going to happen man. You will still look at other females even when you have a dime piece.

Can anybody answer this though, why do we...um, some of the dudes cheat with females that are less attractive than our...damn, their current women? On top of that, the side chick doesn't have shit to offer to the situation if we....shit, they get caught.
tig ol' bitties 4:48 PM - 16 May, 2007
I dont fuck wit anything less then a 7.5-8 while sober, so thats not an issue for me hahaha
matt212 4:52 PM - 16 May, 2007
Huh, what did ya say? You only fuck with girls that register 7.5-8 on the richter scale when sober? I hate to see what you fuck with when you're bent. haha

Let me get my glasses, I can't see for shit. lol
Dj KaGeN 4:54 PM - 16 May, 2007
tigo - you must not be takin base much, we all know you're love for the bottle.
tig ol' bitties 4:56 PM - 16 May, 2007
I got really good bottle goggles.
When hammered they gotta be at least a 9.5 cuz in most instances they are really 7.5-8. so I cover all bases. But as I said, when bent I keep my guard up and make sure the people wit me (who are not as bent as me) can verify they fall within the 8ish range. lol
Monk-A 5:01 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
Oh well, unfortunate but I call it justice, if you are going to mess around at least have the shred of decency not to do it in the place you and your girl bought and live in.

fer real...schoolboy error.

No seriously though, I don't condon what he did in anyway, but i do know he's a nice guy and i doubt he went into it with the intentions of cheating, i guess alcohol does silly things with yer head. But ultimatly if your gonna play with matches you'll get burned, and i guess it's a case of shit coming home to roost

I think the really bad thing is his now girlfreinds had all this baggage dumped on her by the schizo ex, what i can't get is that someone can harbor a grudge for two years with someone they have never met and don't know.

i find it made that she is willing to destroy that girls life for no reason other then she couldn't deal with getting dumped TWO years ago.
Dj KaGeN 5:14 PM - 16 May, 2007
psycho girls are great in bed. no, fucking incredible in bed.
tig ol' bitties 5:16 PM - 16 May, 2007
I tend to use the shocker on the instable girls. Gets them goin fo real! haha
Monk-A 5:16 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
Ain't going to happen man. You will still look at other females even when you have a dime piece.

yeah look, enjoy but don't touch - never touch!! :)

Quote:
All men cheat.....at least that's what I heard. Anybody else hear that from somewhere?

Well i'mma flip it now:

I had this situation a week and a bit ago.... like my friend i live in one country and my girl lives in another, i see her as often as possible and she is moving here in a couple of months once her jobs sorted. We lived together in the last place i lived and she's only stayed behind till her contracts all sorted.

anyway i go out drinking with my mate, we are in a bar till 1, when these two girls he knows rock up, both fit, both 22 - remember i'm 36. So we chat then they say they are taking us clubbing so the four of us go to a few clubs it's cool they are well connected so we are VIP'ing it with two hot girls in tow etc...

then i'm sat and one of them starts chatting to me and obviously the question of relationships comes up - so figure we're just having a night out on the town so i tell her straight the situation with me and my girl- exactly what i've said above.

Anyway long story short about 4.30am-5 we all go back to hers to go swimming, next thing i know the others have bailed and i'm there with that girl and she just turns and says "wanna f*ck" i say "na i got a girl i love very much"

So she gives it the "am i not attractive" routine, and the "do you not like me?" baiter and i say i find her very attractive , but i got a girl - remember we are sat there in our under wear having just been swimming., and she's hot and 14 years younger then me, and all i wanna do is smash it.

Anyway she point blanks says i don't care i want you to f*ck me...

I'm just sat there thinking "how the f*ck do i get out of this!" so i excuse myself and go to the bathroom, and give myself the "john travolta" looking in the mirror in pulp fiction speech to myself and walk staright back out and say "look i'd love to but i'm way to drunk to do anything and i don't wanna cheat on my girl, show me to the spare room i'll crash for a bit then get out yer hair first thing in the morning"

So thats what i did.... my balls hated me for doing that but what you gonna do....

Now i also find that incredible, i told her outright i was with someone i love very much, and it was like red rag to a bull.

anyone else had that?
tig ol' bitties 5:16 PM - 16 May, 2007
unstable*
Monk-A 5:16 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
I tend to use the shocker on the instable girls. Gets them goin fo real! haha

mwuahahahahaha!!!
s42000 5:19 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:

LOL .... prolly got the 2nd edition without pictures ...
Likwid 5:23 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
she just turns and says "wanna f*ck" i say "na i got a girl i love very much"

wow, props
matt212 5:24 PM - 16 May, 2007
Yeah, I usually don't mess with the females that just want to f**k. Most of the times those are the ones that don't care about your situation and will mess up your life just for the fun of it. And they may be burning. It's nothing to say no to a girl you've just met, it's the ones that you've known for awhile and been waiting to knock down that get most dudes in trouble.
Monk-A 5:25 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
she just turns and says "wanna f*ck" i say "na i got a girl i love very much"

wow, props

I got no idea how i managed to say that, when everythign in me just wanted to smash the granny out of her...
matt212 5:27 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

Yup. I got the one with the dude ducking bullets on the cover, while his clothes are being thrown out the window by her best friend. lol
s42000 5:28 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
And they may be burning.

Beware folks ... a pal got himself in trouble with this thing he'd always wanted to bang. Lucky bastard was lucky he did not get the 'big one' but has to endure some embarrasing hospital visits and had to tell his young wife the whole story.
matt212 5:31 PM - 16 May, 2007
What did he do, get a gerbil stuck in his ass or something?
Monk-A 5:31 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yup. I got the one with the dude ducking bullets on the cover, while his clothes are being thrown out the window by her best friend. lol

that is one of the funniest things i've read...
grrillatactics 5:33 PM - 16 May, 2007
The first story is pretty crazy. That ex GF is seriously psycho.
Dj KaGeN 5:37 PM - 16 May, 2007
NOT swimming a pool with 2 hot chics drunk woulda avoided the fuck question.
matt212 5:40 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:

Touche
grrillatactics 5:41 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:

But what drunk male can fight off the power of 2 hot chicks in a swimming pool?
sixxx 5:41 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:

Yeah. Remember that time you pick up that chick thinking it was a chick and it was actually a guy? lol

Oh wait, it wasn't you. nm. :)
Monk-A 5:42 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:

yeah of course... but then it wouldn't have bensuch a great night.

In all seriousness we went swimming with them in complete innocnce, and while i'm pleased i said no, and didn't do anything that i have to regret... i'm dissapointed in myeslf that i allowed myself to get into a postiion wher ethat situation arose :)
tig ol' bitties 5:43 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

depends on what the weigh.
Dj KaGeN 5:44 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

the same guy that a hot chic in panties no. For those of us with lesser morals, saying 'no' to your raging hard-on id young wet begging vagina would have not possible.
matt212 5:44 PM - 16 May, 2007
نداء) تعبير في رياضه السف, تعبير يعني : عندك الحق
Dj KaGeN 5:44 PM - 16 May, 2007
id = with (damn keyboard)
matt212 5:52 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
(damn keyboard)

Your's too?
DJ Irv 6:03 PM - 16 May, 2007
Grimmey!
shiestO! 6:15 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:

yeah. all the women in the world. i'm a little tired of it honestly.
Dj KaGeN 6:17 PM - 16 May, 2007
why is it so wrong to see some ass n titties and then want to have them all? jeez.
tig ol' bitties 6:26 PM - 16 May, 2007
"If good girls get down on the floor, tell me how low a bad girl will go?"
nik39 6:54 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:

Word.

Quote:
So she gives it the "am i not attractive" routine, and the "do you not like me?" baiter and i say i find her very attractive , but i got a girl - remember we are sat there in our under wear having just been swimming., and she's hot and 14 years younger then me, and all i wanna do is smash it.

I'm just sat there thinking "how the f*ck do i get out of this!" so i excuse myself and go to the bathroom, and give myself the "john travolta" looking in the mirror in pulp fiction speech to myself and walk staright back out and say "look i'd love to but i'm way to drunk to do anything and i don't wanna cheat on my girl, show me to the spare room i'll crash for a bit then get out yer hair first thing in the morning"

So thats what i did.... my balls hated me for doing that but what you gonna do....

Honorable. Really.

BTW, I think I would gotten into the same situtation. Flirting is fine as long as you don't cross a certain line. That's my personal point of view. Swimming is still part of flirting - when you start to touching each other in a sexual way... ouch.

What I don't understand, the ex girl seemed to be a real psycho. I mean... bragging how she made all that stuff to him and how he enjoyed it, she must be full of hate. :-/
Dj KaGeN 7:00 PM - 16 May, 2007
I'm coming from the point of how much I'd like to explain if I had too, to my chic. The swimming part at 4AM would sure as hell be a VERY tough sell. Regardless of my intentions, you have to be thinking of preventing an awkward situation if the other person decides to put the move on.
nik39 7:04 PM - 16 May, 2007
VERY VERY tough situation, but I *think* I would be able to handle, that's why I wouldn't try to avoid such a situation - esp. if its part of flirting :)
tig ol' bitties 7:06 PM - 16 May, 2007
I know people here arent feeling the derogatory words towards woman, but if they knowingly know you have a gf and still try to get wit you, then they fall under my classic stereotype...

There all whores.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 8:13 PM - 16 May, 2007
bump
MusicMeister 8:53 PM - 16 May, 2007
Rule 1: Never, ever, under any circumstance mess around if you're serious about your current chick.
Rule 2: If you choose not to follow rule 1 then NEVER, EVER, EVER under ANY circumstances should you mess around with an 'Ex'. They have nothing to lose and may still be pissed about the breakup - even 20 years later.

Monk-A I tip my hat to you. That was the honorable thing to do.

I've been in similar situations (not exactly like that but close enough) and I made it clear that I was in a relationship and I didn't want what they were offering. And they weren't happy about it.

My rule:
Just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't look at the menu. God help me if I go for the sampler platter.

Not even a nibble.... Don't even pick up that parsley...

Have I had women come on to me? Sure, I had one chick who insisted on kissing me in the DJ booth. I was trying to hold her at arms length and do a mix at the same time. Really worried because if she succeeded my girl was due at any moment. Trying to explain what happened is bad enough. Watching my girl get 'red-headed' on some bar skank isn't something I really want to see. Had another chick that got pissed that I blew off her advances. She was mad because my girl would come to the bar when I worked sometimes and just hang out. Made her even more mad that I'd bring a co-worker with me from my 'day job' at the time. One night she got really pissed and started talking to the people at the bar about it like I had made some moves on her. She always gave my fiance the cold shoulder.... but was nice as hell to me....

Go figure....

Women....
DJJOHNNYM 9:42 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:

Can anybody answer this though, why do we...um, some of the dudes cheat with females that are less attractive than our...damn, their current women? On top of that, the side chick doesn't have shit to offer to the situation if we....shit, they get caught.

Most times, because you can be THE REAL YOU around that less-than-dimey chick. You can be corny, grimey, an asshole, a pansy, whatever because you know you've got STEAK at home.

For whatever reason, you can't or DON'T display whatever side of you to the chick you have at home.
dj_soo 9:45 PM - 16 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

yeah look, enjoy but don't touch - never touch!! :)

Quote:

Well i'mma flip it now:

I had this situation a week and a bit ago.... like my friend i live in one country and my girl lives in another, i see her as often as possible and she is moving here in a couple of months once her jobs sorted. We lived together in the last place i lived and she's only stayed behind till her contracts all sorted.

anyway i go out drinking with my mate, we are in a bar till 1, when these two girls he knows rock up, both fit, both 22 - remember i'm 36. So we chat then they say they are taking us clubbing so the four of us go to a few clubs it's cool they are well connected so we are VIP'ing it with two hot girls in tow etc...

then i'm sat and one of them starts chatting to me and obviously the question of relationships comes up - so figure we're just having a night out on the town so i tell her straight the situation with me and my girl- exactly what i've said above.

Anyway long story short about 4.30am-5 we all go back to hers to go swimming, next thing i know the others have bailed and i'm there with that girl and she just turns and says "wanna f*ck" i say "na i got a girl i love very much"

Now i also find that incredible, i told her outright i was with someone i love very much, and it was like red rag to a bull.

anyone else had that?

big ups
Bigfourty4 9:48 PM - 16 May, 2007
Shit happens.....Million fish in the ocean
Panic City 4:03 AM - 17 May, 2007
psycho biatches like that make me sick! get a life whore!
Psyko Logical 5:20 AM - 17 May, 2007
Quote:

For whatever reason, you can't or DON'T display whatever side of you to the chick you have at home.

Well said. I've been trying to figure that one out for years. Seems like its all gravy till you make it official.
Monk-A 6:04 AM - 17 May, 2007
Quote:
I'm coming from the point of how much I'd like to explain if I had too, to my chic. The swimming part at 4AM would sure as hell be a VERY tough sell. Regardless of my intentions, you have to be thinking of preventing an awkward situation if the other person decides to put the move on.

yeah of course but ther ewas a group of us going swimming... so it was reasonably innocent until it was just me and her.

I think my lady would understand the swimming part, i think I'd probably get the gas face when i got tot eh point that everyone ahd dissapeared and it was just me and the girl.

Still No foul No harm....eh?

The way i alway slook at it is, what would i think if the situation was reversed. Thats the thing don' do stuff you can't deal with someone doing to you.

Simple rule and seems to help keep me on the straight.
sixxx 6:08 AM - 17 May, 2007
Yeah. Don't do the stuff you wouldn't like your mate/gf or lover to do to you. It's all about communication, really. Set those boundaries and don't cross them and you should be cool.
Dj KaGeN 2:53 PM - 17 May, 2007
Monk-A - I give you mad props for turning it down and walking.... that right there took some serious guts to keep your johnson in your pants.
kicko 4:25 PM - 17 May, 2007
give credit where credit is due.

You might have considered playing "passed out" and having to claim rape in the morning.

Of course you could have killed her atferwards so she wouldn't rat you out! j/k
latindj 4:50 PM - 17 May, 2007
Quote:
psycho girls are great in bed. no, fucking incredible in bed.

Bro, you are so fucking right on with that one!