Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

corrupt whitelabel files

vonwoo 10:56 PM - 7 January, 2011
Ever since NYE, a lot of my whitelabel.net files are becoming corrupt. I load a track I've played many times before, and it will build a new overview for some reason, and just before it finishes I get a lightning bolt next to the track and it doesn't play back properly. Is anyone else experiencing this? How can i fix it? I've tried re-downloading the tracks but the same thing happens. And it doesn't happen to all, just the most recent ones I've downloaded.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:30 PM - 9 January, 2011
Hi vonwoo.

Could you please give me a specific Release that this is happening to? I'll check it out for you.
StreetzMag 1:52 AM - 10 January, 2011
Same thing with my files too! It'll show half the wave file of the song and the rest is flat line plus it has the lighting bolt next to the track. The song will play half thru and then its static. All The new keri Hilson songs / Nicki Minaj Moment of Life to name a few that are screwin up, thanks.
Serato, Support
ChrisD 9:24 PM - 10 January, 2011
Those tracks are all OK for me so it sounds like you have an issue with your software.

Head on over to serato.com and start a Help Request. That way the support team can help you diagnose the source of the problem.

You can create a Help Request here: serato.com

(FYI, you can use your Whitelabel.net email address and password to log in to serato.com)