DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Headphones review on Wired. Did you see the Tron Headphones? Amazing!

DJ Pullout 6:58 PM - 7 January, 2011
DJ Pullout 6:59 PM - 7 January, 2011
I like the WeSC ones too...
DJ Pullout 7:02 PM - 7 January, 2011
Im buying those Sonys when they come out. Dope
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:34 PM - 7 January, 2011
DJ Pullout 7:45 PM - 7 January, 2011
Tron Headphones...

www.wired.com
DJ Pullout 7:45 PM - 7 January, 2011
whoops.... wrong forum. lol Bezzle you always on top. Dayyuummm
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:46 PM - 7 January, 2011
lol im running for official scratchlive.com recordkeeper\historian
DJ Pullout 7:54 PM - 7 January, 2011
hahaha
DJBlisk 1:43 AM - 8 January, 2011
I have the HD 25s. Amazing.
DJ Dub Cowboy 1:52 AM - 8 January, 2011
love my TMI-1s but those Trenchtown Rock look dope!!!!
Dj Bacik 1:15 AM - 9 January, 2011
Quote:
love my TMI-1s but those Trenchtown Rock look dope!!!!

I was jus thinking the same thing. Might have to pick up a set of Marleys.
DJJorel 8:47 AM - 10 January, 2011
The Marley Booth was dope. It looked like a Jamaican living room with murals of the other family members on the walls. The scent of incense was in the air and there was a DJ spinning roots reggae. Rohan Marley was there and was very approachable. When I tried the Trenchtown Rocks, they sounded great but did not seem to be durable enough to withstand the rigors of what a DJ demands.

So naturally, I asked him about any headphones that would be geared toward DJs. He said that this first line was made to appeal to everybody. They already have a 2nd phase in the works and there is definitely a headphone that is part of that phase that will be made specifically for the DJ.

That was really the only headphone that I was somewhat impressed with. I tried the Sony's, but I felt like Princess Leia with those things on. The WeSC headphones all sounded pedestrian. The Tron ones look dope, but they just looked fragile. The Sennheisers were dope, but they have been out for a while. A lot of people were commenting on how flimsy they felt, but I have had mine for 4 years and they are still going strong. Besides, I am really just looking forward to NAMM to try headphones out.
DJDeluchi 9:00 AM - 10 January, 2011
the p5's are awful tried them in a local shop and they really dont justify there price of there hype
DJ Deebar 7:37 PM - 11 January, 2011
Do you know what headphone is that the one DJ Shiftee use? the one that can be use a mic as well? you know speaking through the ear buds.. amazing. i want that kind of a headphone..
DJ Dub Cowboy 8:23 PM - 11 January, 2011
That's any kind of headphone. Try it ( carefully )
DJBlisk 8:43 PM - 11 January, 2011
Quote:
Do you know what headphone is that the one DJ Shiftee use? the one that can be use a mic as well? you know speaking through the ear buds.. amazing. i want that kind of a headphone..

hahahahaha!
MarhtaDavis 3:50 PM - 18 September, 2019
How can you tell which is the best gadget from the list on this site?
meritmeter.com