DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

**Need A Little Help**

Jcx 2:03 AM - 6 January, 2011
It's my first time experiencing this.. all of a sudden the songs I play glitch/lag a little bit and then a little red signal saying usb flashes.... what to do?

Thanks in advance
KYLE SMILE 2:11 AM - 6 January, 2011
Run, it's going to blow......
KYLE SMILE 2:12 AM - 6 January, 2011
It normally means you're running too many programs at once or have too many usb devices plugged in. Stuff like wireless internet can affect performance.
djchrischip 2:27 AM - 6 January, 2011
USB Dropout sry dude can be so many things
what they said ^ there or too many tracks, corrupt tracks bad sign
DJ Tecniq 2:51 AM - 6 January, 2011
Prob cause you're using a windows OS they tend to get usb dropouts alot
djbanno 4:36 AM - 6 January, 2011
Quote:
It's my first time experiencing this.. all of a sudden the songs I play glitch/lag a little bit and then a little red signal saying usb flashes.... what to do?

Thanks in advance

Have a read of this --> serato.com (i'm assuming your running windows OS)
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:22 PM - 6 January, 2011
Quote:
Prob cause you're using a windows OS they tend to get usb dropouts alot

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks in advance

Have a read of this --> serato.com (i'm assuming your running windows OS)

waits for windows fanboys to come riding to the rescue claiming there is absolutley no difference between a mac and the PC|operating system has abosolutley nothign to do with dropouts, in fact there is no problem and these are not ...repeat NOT, the droids your looking for
DJ Pullout 2:33 PM - 6 January, 2011
Quote:
Run, it's going to blow......

hahahaha