DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Lil Louis - Conversation aka funky horns

dj skiggz 2:31 AM - 9 May, 2007
Does anyone know where you can get the mp3 of this song? I have searched all over and i can not find it.
Thundercat 3:11 AM - 9 May, 2007
If you are interested in the actual vinyl, you can cop that here: www.htfr.com

I followed you...in my blue car

CLASSIC!
dj skiggz 7:03 AM - 9 May, 2007
well i dont really need the vynl i want a mp3 version
Maskrider 8:01 AM - 9 May, 2007
Your kinda late it was posted here before
djkings_escobar 2:56 PM - 9 May, 2007
I have the song in its entirety, PM me your email I will send it tonight.
Serato, Support
Matt G 10:27 PM - 9 May, 2007
Quote:
I have the song in its entirety, PM me your email I will send it tonight.

djkings_escobar, you have just offered to make an illegal file trade. Organising illegal activities is not acceptable on this site. Do not do this again.
Serato, Support
Matt G 10:42 PM - 9 May, 2007
Also, dj skiggz, you are now banned for organising file trades via private messages. When I say that illegal file trading is not allowed here, that is not code for "It's okay if you do it by private messages". It means exactly what it says: illegal file trading is not allowed here. You had been warned previously, and rather than respecting the warning you simply took your trades into private. That is not acceptable.

And a warning anyone else who is in the habit or organising file trades by PM: be aware that I will check private discussions if there is clear reason to suspect illegal activities.

I realise that trading of music is very common and we are passing no moral judgement on that here. What you do is your business and we pass no judgement on that so long as it is not on our property. However once you start committing illegal acts on our property it becomes our legal responsibility to control that.
lvmez 2:21 AM - 10 May, 2007
converstion is my all time favoriye house track. it will rock any party. crooklyn clan has a mash up with temperature. it kills at parties. i have the original on mp3 format. i use to own the vinyl. classic track.
djkings_escobar 3:17 PM - 10 May, 2007
my bad..
djkings_escobar 3:18 PM - 10 May, 2007
i didnt even know this thread went this far,.. disregard the pm i sent..
DJJOHNNYM 11:56 AM - 14 May, 2007
owned.
Bigfourty4 7:24 PM - 16 May, 2007
That is a big wake up call.
Nicky Blunt 11:21 AM - 17 May, 2007
Quote:
That is a big wake up call.

+1
That Guy 1 11:07 PM - 18 May, 2007
Quote:
...be aware that I will check private discussions if there is clear reason to suspect illegal activities.

Matt G:

While I understand the liability issue, please keep the site fascism free. There are some potential customers here that you may not want to scare off with seeming threats of internet terrorism.
dj hoodat baller 9:35 AM - 6 June, 2007
Right on Matt G
lvmez 2:27 AM - 7 June, 2007
i have to agree with matt, you can';t run a site and allow there to be p2p sharing. not good business. plus, dj's should not be promoting p2p.