DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

MY GIRL SARA MADE PLAYMATE OF THE YEAR!

dj hes 2:55 AM - 4 May, 2007
Holy shit i cant believe she made playmate of the year! I went to OSU with this girl and she was a good friend and always came thru my club! Watch out for this chic... she is as sweet as she is cute!

Here is a pic of her....

i7.photobucket.com

i7.photobucket.com
Redi2roc 4:33 AM - 4 May, 2007
she fyne but.. pm me the naughtys!! :p
dj hoodat baller 5:20 AM - 4 May, 2007
Where is the play mate pictures i thougth we wre going to see some flesh where's the skin shots.
Dj Maxim S 8:25 AM - 4 May, 2007
Quote:
Where is the play mate pictures i thougth we wre going to see some flesh where's the skin shots.

u horny bastard lol! hahahahaha!!actually i jus thought the same way as u did!
dj skiggz 8:29 AM - 4 May, 2007
i wanna see her nekkid please.
Nicky Blunt 9:26 AM - 4 May, 2007
Quote:
i wanna see her nekkid please.

co-sign
dj hoodat baller 12:01 PM - 4 May, 2007
To dj hes next time and i do not think it will be a next time because we will not fall for one that again. Put the real pictures up not a picture of you with the girl we want to the flesh shot. She is not even your girlfriend why should you care if we see a little skin.
kicko 12:25 PM - 4 May, 2007
Cool bro now she can make 6 figures off her figure and forget who you is. j/k
Dj Maxim S 12:51 PM - 4 May, 2007
uh coomon jus go to the playboy website and click on miss may or miss july ...yeh or jus type playmate of the year 2007 in google...her name comes up...n u can chk her pics out here n there
gzentertainment 1:25 PM - 4 May, 2007
Word... fine, but they all look the same! Bleach blonde, big breasts on a little frame.
Monk-A 1:41 PM - 4 May, 2007
the bird behind her in the second picture is way hotter
Steve_Dub 2:03 PM - 4 May, 2007
She's aight, looks like every other OC chick out here though, they come a dime a dozen.
Nicky Blunt 2:08 PM - 4 May, 2007
someone post a link!
dj hes 6:53 PM - 4 May, 2007
LOL, I didnt think i could post nude pics on here... google is ur friend. I was surprised she won cuz she doesnt have fake tits. but Hef really likes her i guess. She is dope tho...won 100k and a new car.... not too bad for a chic that went to a "playboy" audition from an ad in the school newspaper, got on the Girls of the pac 10 cover of Playboy, became miss July 07, now this.

And dude, she forgot about me and everyone else in college as soon as she moved to LA... Still pretty cool tho lol.
kicko 6:59 PM - 4 May, 2007
La La big titty of dreams...
Steve_Dub 7:40 PM - 4 May, 2007
hes your talking like you won the shit or something, chillax man.
Tickle the Pink 7:42 PM - 4 May, 2007
Shes real fine, I'd like to see lil more of a booty tho..but a 10 non the less.
dj cubicle 8:22 PM - 4 May, 2007
"After her coronation luncheon, Underwood heads to Louisville, Ky., where she will host Playboy's Kentucky Derby party."

Hmmm....might hafta find a way to get into that one.
dj hes 8:52 PM - 4 May, 2007
Quote:
hes your talking like you won the shit or something, chillax man.

word. I guess u cant understand cuz u dont know her. She just gives all us in Oregon something to talk about...
sixxx 8:58 PM - 4 May, 2007
Quote:
but Hef really likes her i guess

Nah. She just wanted to know her vagina better.
sixxx 8:58 PM - 4 May, 2007
I mean.. he.
IanJ 9:36 PM - 4 May, 2007
sixx I have family that works for playboy... watch your mouth
Dj KaGeN 10:22 PM - 4 May, 2007
in the words of paris hilton; "dats hawt"
DJ d.range 10:22 PM - 4 May, 2007
images.google.com

google IS your friend
Dj KaGeN 10:23 PM - 4 May, 2007
lord have mercy - I'M AT WORK!!!!!

NSFW

NSFW
dj hes 10:25 PM - 4 May, 2007
hahahaha dude, thats another reason i didnt wanna post up like that....
DJ Evil One 10:43 PM - 4 May, 2007
hes...

dope shit, homie. i think ive seen her out before...

sucks she forgot about you...you should hit her up and make yourself her official DJ.
Rane, Support
Shaun W 10:45 PM - 4 May, 2007
Great....I've been fired :(

....have a great life guys....*sob*
DJ d.range 10:51 PM - 4 May, 2007
Quote:

NSFW

NSFW

sorry bout that
Rane, Support
Shaun W 10:51 PM - 4 May, 2007
....I'm back, yay!
dj hes 11:12 PM - 4 May, 2007
Quote:
hes...

dope shit, homie. i think ive seen her out before...

sucks she forgot about you...you should hit her up and make yourself her official DJ.

I hear that, i dont feel bad tho, im friends with her best gf, and she hasnt even heard from sara, hollywood will do that to ya i guess. u probably saw her out in pdx before. she worked at hooters in beaverton for a lil bit too back in the day.
sixxx 12:44 AM - 5 May, 2007
Quote:

Make me. It's the truth. You don't think Heff sleeps with the playmates? Pleeeease.
Maskrider 12:58 AM - 5 May, 2007
Quote:

They are already in the SEX Business Cmon.....
rhythm 28 1:25 AM - 5 May, 2007
Dude....two questions: 1. Did you hit it? 2. Why are you stroking her ego? She doesn't realize you exist. You'd been better off keeping your mouth shut instead of looking like an undersexed buffoon. Sorry. I just hate to see guys hang on women like this.
IanJ 2:27 AM - 5 May, 2007
Quote:
Make me.

what are you... 6 lol

Quote:
Make me. It's the truth. You don't think Heff sleeps with the playmates? Pleeeease.

1 it's Hef not Heff and 2 no not all the playmates sleep with him, it's a sad dream of the readers that he gets to sleep with them if they want to be in the magazine. Why do you think he has Holly, Bridget, and Kendra. How do I know this... like I said I have family that works for playboy
s42000 2:44 AM - 5 May, 2007
Quote:
....I'm back, yay!

You got fired for only 6 minutes ? .... That kind of infraction would me back on eggs and rice for a long time ...
Nicky Blunt 4:04 PM - 5 May, 2007
Quote:

NSFW

NSFW

lol

sorry but im at home chillin with a bud v.funny

not laughin at you but still v funny
sixxx 9:13 PM - 5 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Make me.

what are you... 6 lol

Quote:

1 it's Hef not Heff and 2 no not all the playmates sleep with him, it's a sad dream of the readers that he gets to sleep with them if they want to be in the magazine. Why do you think he has Holly, Bridget, and Kendra. How do I know this... like I said I have family that works for playboy

You talk about me spelling Heff not Hef yet you spell my name Sixx not Sixxx. hahahaha

I'm not 6 but ... watch your mouth means that you're going to do something about it if I don't. So, let's do it.

Next Jammy Jam.
Dj Shamann 9:17 PM - 5 May, 2007
Quote:
Why do you think he has Holly, Bridget, and Kendra. How do I know this... like I said I have family that works for playboy

Yeah because it takes a real insider to know that

Google search "Holly, Bridget & Kendra" - Results = 1 - 10 of about 373,000 for holly bridget kendra. (0.15 seconds)

I guess they all have families that work for Playboy too.

Buddy your guess is as good as anybodys. Don't try and take "insider status" credit for one of your family members, especially when your big "I know because my uncle told me at dinner" info is common knowledge

(I would've said sister but you already slapped Sixx with a dueling glove over a joke about someone you don't even know)

Unless you're right there behind closed doors with Hef personally.... you don't know shit all more than the rest of us.

Do you think I know what my boss does in the bedroom? Thank fuck that I don't.

Don't take it so seriously, you don't know Sixx, he doesn't know you, you don't know me, I don't know Sarah Jean... but I still rubbed one out to her, because that's what the internet is for... cracking jokes and spanking the occasional one to ex-girlfriends who pose in smut mags
IanJ 7:33 AM - 6 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Make me.

what are you... 6 lol

Quote:

You talk about me spelling Heff not Hef yet you spell my name Sixx not Sixxx. hahahaha

I'm not 6 but ... watch your mouth means that you're going to do something about it if I don't. So, let's do it.

Next Jammy Jam.

Well being that I'm in Az now looks like your a little late. and judging by your response someone's never seen 40 year old virgin. so how bout you stop being a negro and be my nigga
IanJ 7:35 AM - 6 May, 2007
fyi I'm not bashing blacks in anyway shape or form, my homies black and besides that my uncle is black too so. The way I see it this is purely all in fun nothing serious just for laughs so sixxx don't get your panties in a bunch
mikep 3:00 PM - 6 May, 2007
She's alright, but how'd she beat Monica Leigh (March 2006)?
jmo
That Guy 1 5:22 PM - 6 May, 2007
Quote:
fyi I'm not bashing blacks in anyway shape or form, my homies black and besides that my uncle is black too so. The way I see it this is purely all in fun nothing serious just for laughs so sixxx don't get your panties in a bunch

... not the ol', "I have Black friends" crap!
sixxx 5:58 PM - 6 May, 2007
Hahahaha. He said 'I have black friends'. Hahahaha

Anyway, I ain't tripping. But, I think that's funny.
Dj Shamann 6:09 PM - 6 May, 2007
LMAO!!!

So this black guy walks into a bar...what?.... hey don't get mad, my friend Tom told me this one and he's black so it's allowed...

;p
IanJ 9:25 PM - 6 May, 2007
see when ever someone says I have black friends they always go off on it, but as I see it it doesn't really matter being that I'm part black
sixxx 12:23 AM - 7 May, 2007
Quote:
see when ever someone says I have black friends they always go off on it, but as I see it it doesn't really matter being that I'm part black

Riiiight. Then, in that case you shouldn't have to say I have black friends. So, I THINK YOU'RE LYING JUST TO COVER YOUR ASS.

From now on. Everything I say will be followed by "but I have black friends."

hahahaha
IanJ 3:30 AM - 7 May, 2007
Quote:
From now on. Everything I say will be followed by "but I have black friends."

hahahaha

I'm gonna hold you to that
DJDLO 415 4:18 AM - 7 May, 2007
my brothers cousin girlfriends ex-roomates brother is black.......ive learned alot form him
dj hes 4:58 PM - 7 May, 2007
Quote:
Dude....two questions: 1. Did you hit it? 2. Why are you stroking her ego? She doesn't realize you exist. You'd been better off keeping your mouth shut instead of looking like an undersexed buffoon. Sorry. I just hate to see guys hang on women like this.

1- I had a dumb whore for a GF at the time(didnt kno it tho), so i was being a good bf. So no i didnt hit it, or I would have changed the thread title to "I fucked the Playmate of the year!" lol. sadly the closest i got was a kiss on the cheek and an invite to stay the night at her place, which i regretfully turned down.

2- I stroke her ego cuz i want to see her make it bigtime. And I got a good GF now, so she love me long time.

also, i texted her this weekend and she FINALLY replied, so i guess she didnt forget about her oregon friends completely...
dj hes 5:10 PM - 7 May, 2007
Yall are funny, i just posted this thread cuz i thought it was kinda cool, to have someone you know for a couple years just all a sudden be on tv and in Playboy spreads left and right, on the cover and shit. Its not like most of the whores u see on springer saying their life long goal is to be in playboy.

Is she the hottest chic in the world? no, I actually think these chick from my club are just as hot...

i7.photobucket.com

i7.photobucket.com

i7.photobucket.com

i7.photobucket.com

i7.photobucket.com

i7.photobucket.com

i7.photobucket.com

i7.photobucket.com

i7.photobucket.com

i7.photobucket.com

PS - YES THEY ARE ALL WORK SAFE...

One more of Sara's Butt lol
i7.photobucket.com
That Guy 1 6:02 PM - 7 May, 2007
Quote:
Its not like most of the ****** u see on springer saying their life long goal is to be in playboy.
Quote:

Are you sure?
dj hes 4:28 PM - 9 May, 2007
your mom goes to college....
George Tunee 5:57 PM - 9 May, 2007

good one
RnBDJkb 8:30 PM - 10 May, 2007
Nice Flava DJ Hes, with all the females showing up at your club must be HOTT!
Keep it on the 1.
lata
DJDLO 415 10:03 PM - 10 May, 2007
that bitch annoys the shit out of me, everytime i saw her i was like why are you there?? .....

BTW i am a weekly watcher of the girls next door
dj hes 8:53 PM - 11 May, 2007
that show annoys the shit outta me. She is probably there cuz she lives next to the mansion...oh and she is a hot? If you like men, you shouldnt post in this forum... lol