DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Am I The Only One NOT Looking Forward To Spiderman 3?

Diggs 11:45 PM - 3 May, 2007
I thought both Spiderman 1 and 2 were ok films, but neither got my hyped or amped the way, say, 300 did....

Spiderman 3 looks "ehh" to me, based on the trailers...I probably won't watch it until DVD...

Am I alone in thinking this?
concorde_pilot 11:53 PM - 3 May, 2007
no i´m not intersted as well
Vinyl Ricci 11:56 PM - 3 May, 2007
redline was great

/sarcasm
IanJ 12:24 AM - 4 May, 2007
I'm going to see Spider-Man 3 once maybe twice in theaters but thats cause I'm gonna watch it at IMAX so it's a whole different movie
dj disturbed 2:07 AM - 4 May, 2007
im looking forward to spidy 3... but thats mostly b/c i used tobe a big marvel comic fan and i want to see if the movie follows the real way that venom came about or not.... but that being said.... i prolly wont see it in the theatres when it first comes out (but i will see it when it first comes out ;-) muhahahahaha)
twinsouls 3:10 AM - 4 May, 2007
Quote:
i prolly wont see it in the theatres when it first comes out (but i will see it when it first comes out ;-) muhahahahaha)

Not me.I dont like to see shadows walking through my movie.LOL
dj cubicle 3:11 AM - 4 May, 2007
*cough cough transformers*
dj disturbed 3:48 AM - 4 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
i prolly wont see it in the theatres when it first comes out (but i will see it when it first comes out ;-) muhahahahaha)

Not me.I dont like to see shadows walking through my movie.LOL

no..... the ones i see dont have ghost in the systems 90% of the time... but its funny to watch my friends reaction to the ghost when they dont know about it... lol
DJ GaFFle 5:42 AM - 4 May, 2007
I overslept...I was supposed to see it at 12:01am.
Rebelguy 3:01 PM - 4 May, 2007
It was a decent movie. A little on the long side. I felt like they tried to pack to much into one movie.
Nicky Blunt 3:33 PM - 4 May, 2007
hell yeah im going tonight!
grrillatactics 4:02 PM - 4 May, 2007
Quote:
*cough cough transformers*

:script:
De LA 4:03 PM - 4 May, 2007
i dont get to see movies anymore at night...stupid DJing... LOL
DJ Jinnai 6:01 PM - 4 May, 2007
Spider-who? Yawn.
coitus 11:53 PM - 4 May, 2007
i usually dont like the comicbook movies. the xmen 1 and 2 were ok. i do want to check out transformers though.
Nicky Blunt 4:08 PM - 5 May, 2007
Spiderman 3 was dope go check it out!
monkeybiz 3:51 AM - 6 May, 2007
I thought it was terrible. Major plot-holes, bad script, and lots of characters crying at the end talking about their feelings. Even more preachy than 1 & 2. The only time the audience laughed was at Tobey Macguire's face convulsing when he cried.

It could have been really good.
Beale Dabbs 5:01 AM - 6 May, 2007
The second one was better. Too many plot lines for no apparent reason. The only thing I liked was Thomas Hayden Church as the Sandman. They were trying be a little cheesy and were far too successful. Really bad dialog. Dark Peter walking down the street reminded me of this:

www.gayspiderman.com

My daughter thought Tobey looked like Conner Oberst when he was in dark mode.
DJ GaFFle 9:16 PM - 6 May, 2007
I thought it was great! I'm gonna see it again. I did think the opening battle scene with the Hobglobin (Harry) was over animated or unrealistic but everything else was on point.
Bigfourty4 11:29 PM - 7 May, 2007
^^^True---but it was still sick. The animation is unbelievable.

Transformers is going to be interesting. It is a Michael Bay film. He did "THE ISLAND", which totally tanked...so this could be just as bad.

However, to counteract that...he did do :
Bad Boys 1 & 2
Armagedon
Pearl Harbor
AND---last but not least---A playboy centerfold video.
coitus 6:16 PM - 8 May, 2007
did anyone see the daily show where they showed clips of Toby Mcguire and Kirstin Dunst on various talk shows. In every clip they would say something like "well its not exactly the type of movie im really into making anymore."
it really convinced me not to see the movie
s42000 7:48 PM - 8 May, 2007
WonderWoman > Spidey
Certified Quality Entertainment 7:52 PM - 8 May, 2007
I saw it. In terms of just going in to be entertained you will be. Def was not the best movie of all time. Action sequences were great, graphics were increadible. Tad on the long side. Either way its shattering all types of revenue records. All together with US and overseas sales its over like $340 mil which is just rediculous!
djaction 7:53 PM - 8 May, 2007
Spiderman 3 makes Southern Hip Hop enjoyable.. it's that bad.
monkeybiz 8:09 PM - 8 May, 2007
You know Peter has completely turned to the dark side... when he takes his date to a jazz bar, jumps onstage, and starts playing the piano.

I'm not making that up.
s42000 8:17 PM - 8 May, 2007
^^^ In that case

Robin > Spidey
Steve_Dub 8:18 PM - 8 May, 2007
Yeah it was entertaining but not as good as the first 2 I agree. The gay dances didnt help.
DJBlisk 8:28 PM - 8 May, 2007
I saw it this weekend.

If you read the comics. Don't go thinking its gonna be like the comics.

Venom looked dope in the movie and they made sandman way too strong.
Beale Dabbs 8:35 PM - 8 May, 2007
Quote:
You know Peter has completely turned to the dark side... when he takes his date to a jazz bar, jumps onstage, and starts playing the piano.

I'm not making that up.

Yeah, that was pretty Buddy Love/Nutty Professor.
B-Fade 1:24 AM - 9 May, 2007
why ya all into this superhero shit? cant undderstand it, always same storyline, same ending. crash boom bang
DJUltimate 1:25 AM - 9 May, 2007
I saw it in iMax... PHAT!
Diggs 3:45 AM - 9 May, 2007
Quote:
I saw it in iMax... PHAT!

People still say "phat" ?
Vinyl Ricci 3:51 AM - 9 May, 2007
pretty hot and tempting.
DJUltimate 4:33 AM - 9 May, 2007
I'm white, so yes. We're never up to date on the slang :(
Beale Dabbs 8:10 AM - 9 May, 2007
Quote: