Обсуждение на русском

Поговорите с другими Serato диджеями из России

Важно! Резервное сохраниение библиотеки данных Scratch Live (MAC/PC)

tech_nick 3:48 PM - 20 December, 2010
Настоятельно рекомендуется делать резервное сохранение данных(папка Serato) перед любыми изменениями в системе(включая переустановку программы).

Самый простой способ резервного сохранения — это копирование системной папки Scratch Live (_Serato_) в любое другое место на диске(например в документы).
Папка Scratch Live (_Serato_) находится в папке Music (Музыка).

Для резервного сохранения данных находящихся на внешнем диске, процедура аналогична, папка Scratch Live (_Serato_) находится в корне диска.

Quote:

Backing up your data:

Before you make any changes to your Scratch Live setup, including installing a new version, as a general rule we highly recommend that you backup your data and your music files. The easiest way to backup your data is to simply copy your Scratch Live folder to another location on the drive:
- For the drive that contains "My Documents" (or your Home drive on Mac), just copy the Scratch Live folder which is in "My Documents\My Music\" to another location on this drive. Alternatively make a copy of the folder where it already is and rename it by adding the date to the folder name so you know what's in the backup.
- To back up the database and crates from an external drive, copy the _ScratchLive_ folder (which is in the root of the drive) into another folder on the same drive.