DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

DJ-ing rocks!

DJ-A 4:26 PM - 2 May, 2007
DJ-ed at a place... met a chick who looks like Eva Longoria (a little taller and has lighter skin) and she's going to go on a road trip with me =)

good times

any cool stories from the past weekend?
sixxx 4:27 PM - 2 May, 2007
Picture.... or it didn't happen! :P
iclick 4:29 PM - 2 May, 2007
ditto...

nice story, though! ;)
DJ-A 4:31 PM - 2 May, 2007
i'll post one later from her myspace page. i'm at work and myspace is blocked... i'll see her again at the place i dj at tonight, so we'll have to bring out the camera=)
DJ-A 4:33 PM - 2 May, 2007
i'm so tired... i'm not creative enough to think of posting that when i'm this "out of it"

i'm totally serious
sixxx 4:38 PM - 2 May, 2007
:)
shiestO! 4:41 PM - 2 May, 2007
Quote:

i'm waitin for this. pic or stfu.
DJ-A 4:51 PM - 2 May, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

i'm waitin for this. pic or stfu.

i guess i'll have to send a PM to the few people who dont give me shit.
DJBlisk 8:56 PM - 2 May, 2007
I wanna see!
scotty B 8:57 PM - 2 May, 2007
I am givin you shit...and Now waiting for a PM!LOL
Dj KaGeN 11:01 PM - 2 May, 2007
Borat voice* I want to see the pic of her during sexy time, ya
Nicky Blunt 11:53 AM - 3 May, 2007
Quote:
Borat voice* I want to see the pic of her during sexy time, ya

Hi 5!!!
scotty B 10:00 PM - 7 May, 2007
OK, so this thread died. I don't know about everyone else, but I didn't get a pic. I think it was actually a Man!LOL Just Plaing
DJ-A 10:02 PM - 7 May, 2007
i actually started another thread. that night i was going to get the pics, i was offered to sign with a record lable... weird story...
scotty B 10:05 PM - 7 May, 2007
Word up.... I was reading that....Just playing homie
DJ-A 10:07 PM - 7 May, 2007
i still want to get some pictures up with her though... she didn't look as hott last wed as she did the previous time i saw her, so i figured i'd wait and try to make it worth it
sixxx 10:09 PM - 7 May, 2007
Quote:
i still want to get some pictures up with her though... she didn't look as hott last wed as she did the previous time i saw her, so i figured i'd wait and try to make it worth it

Meaning.... you werent' drunk? lol
DJ-A 1:59 PM - 16 May, 2007
Yesterday I DJ-ed a wedding (woo woo) and there were some hott chicks there... i went to DJ at a club, and everyone in their 20's and 30's that was at the wedding had gone to the club... the hott chicks decided they wanted to make-out! what a long night.