DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Bye Bye...Shaq/D-Wade

dj skraps 7:23 PM - 29 April, 2007
So long for that dynasty....Champs get swept!!! hehehe :0
Konix 7:27 PM - 29 April, 2007
Bring on Pistons vs Bulls.
Nicky Blunt 10:24 AM - 30 April, 2007
Go Bulls!

Ive been a UK Bulls supporter since the late 80's!

Sweeping the champs, thats the 1st time we got past the 1st round since the days Of Mike & Scottie!

Go Bulls! Anyone here think we can beat the Pistons?
DJ Young Herrera 12:39 PM - 30 April, 2007
Go STONES!!! do it.
DJ FLATLINE 1:49 PM - 30 April, 2007
if there is one team in the East that can beat Dtroit, Its Chicago
Nicky Blunt 1:51 PM - 30 April, 2007
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I sure hope so!

I think it will be interesting to see how Ben Wallace does against his old teammates!

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!
grrillatactics 1:58 PM - 30 April, 2007
These playoffs are pretty exciting. Lots of good upsets.
Nicky Blunt 2:03 PM - 30 April, 2007
Yeah its just a shame I have to stay up until 4 -5 in the morning to watch them!
DJ FLATLINE 2:17 PM - 30 April, 2007
Last years playoffs were a bit more exciting but still I have to say that this year is up there 2.....Golden State is killing it right now....That game last night had me cheering so loud..

Shout out to the Bay area...doing real big right now...(even though you just gave away the superbowl to New England..ie. Trading Randy Moss...lol)
Nicky Blunt 2:22 PM - 30 April, 2007
Yeah Baron Davis is killing it right now!

However saying that Luol Deng isnt playing that bad either!
DJ CISCO 3:33 PM - 30 April, 2007
DA BULLS!!!!
tig ol' bitties 3:37 PM - 30 April, 2007
Quote:

Shout out to the Bay area...doing real big right now...(even though you just gave away the superbowl to New England..ie. Trading Randy Moss...lol)

YESSSSIR!
grrillatactics 5:11 PM - 30 April, 2007
Quote:
Last years playoffs were a bit more exciting but still I have to say that this year is up there 2

I would agree; last year there were so many games that came down to a last second shot and so many series that went to a game 7. This year is a solid follow-up, what with the major upsets, but not quite as much excitement.
Nicky Blunt 11:16 AM - 2 May, 2007
anybody see nowitzky last night damn what a way to come back!!!!

Hes been a bit part player in this series so far but smashed it last night!

Dont ya just luv NBA Broadband tv!
dj skraps 4:49 PM - 2 May, 2007
I fell you....If Lakers cnat win it...I'm rootin for Mavs....I guess my lady got me to like them she's originaly from Dallas. she's talkin about she wants us to move back there...If i ever decided to go....Lakers would still be my team.
dj skraps 4:50 PM - 2 May, 2007
*I feel you*
digitaljunkeez 5:12 PM - 2 May, 2007
Damn!
Nicky Blunt 5:15 PM - 2 May, 2007
Im still Rooting Chicago BUllS - Anyone but me think its possible to pass detroit?

I mean to me if we beat detroit then we east coast champs anyway as miami & detroit are the two best teams in the east right now! IMHO anyway.
dj skraps 5:21 PM - 2 May, 2007
i believe Bulls can knock out the pistons.
Nicky Blunt 5:23 PM - 2 May, 2007
Skraps YOU MY BOY!!!!!!!!!!

I was beginning to think i was the only one who thought we can take the east this year!
dj skraps 5:29 PM - 2 May, 2007
hold up tho....when they take the east and play any team from the west...they'll get eaten......hope i'm still your boy!!!! ;D
Nicky Blunt 5:32 PM - 2 May, 2007
im well aware of that!

Just past the 1st round & im celebrating to be honest as its been a painfull few years since mike left! :)

& Yeah at the moment the west is most defo the stronger conference!

But to take the east??? Shit I may even need a few days off work to recover!!!!!!
LOL

So yeah you still my boy!!!!!! LOL
dj skraps 5:34 PM - 2 May, 2007
ya tru dat....congrats on that first round....who'd ever thought that would happen....for real tho big up to Chi.
Nicky Blunt 5:42 PM - 2 May, 2007
You know this!!!

Im shocked at how big deng has been for us in the post season!

Ive allways said he's capable of more but damn!!!!!
grrillatactics 6:55 PM - 2 May, 2007
I was very impressed by the Bulls in the first round. If they can keep up that level of play and stay calm when the opposing team makes a run (as they did against Miami) then they can definitely give the Pistons a run. They might take the series, but it won't be a sweep.

The Mavs aren't out of the woods yet... Their only two wins against GS this year have been their two playoff wins, and Game 6 is in Oakland. I'd hate to see Dirk & Co. out in the first round, but they don't match up well with the Warriors.
Nicky Blunt 8:45 PM - 2 May, 2007
defo wont be a sweep my personal opinion is that it will prolly go 6 -7 games either way!

Golden state have killed it so far! I think the mavs will be out but again i think they will go the stretch!

I gotta say this forum just keeps gettin better (not only skratch djs by the pound) but people to talk ball with they all wanna talk about football or soccer as y'all call it!

What a pile of shite!!! lol
Nicky Blunt 8:46 PM - 2 May, 2007
defo wont be a sweep my personal opinion is that it will prolly go 6 -7 games either way!

Golden state have killed it so far! I think the mavs will be out but again i think they will go the stretch!

I gotta say this forum just keeps gettin better (not only skratch djs by the pound) but people to talk ball with they all wanna talk about football or soccer as y'all call it!

What a pile of shite!!! lol in the uk that is
Nicky Blunt 4:15 PM - 11 May, 2007
damn could my chicago bulls be in a tighter spot going into game4???

either way im happy this is the best we've been in 10 years.
DJ_AL 7:46 PM - 11 May, 2007
what u got to say now bulls fans!!!!...u just got lucky D-Wade wasnt 100% healthy and y'all know it..u just won't admit it!!!i dont buy into that theory that chicago was more experienced this year and all that nonsense...experience is greatly overrated!!! everybody in the NBA knows if D-Wade would've been completely healthy (like he was last year...which we all know how that turned out) it would've been a whole lot different series!!!
Likwid 8:11 PM - 11 May, 2007
I live in Chicago and I agree that the Bulls' first round woulda been completely different if Wade was 100%. I'm not sayin the Heat woulda taken em, but it woulda been real close. I'd call Bulls in 7 cause of home court.

Too bad the Bulls season is over to Detroit.

And anyone that thinks the Pistons cant give any team in the West a run for their $$$ is kidding themselves.
Konix 8:20 PM - 11 May, 2007
DEEETTTTROIT BASKETBALL!
Nicky Blunt 8:56 AM - 14 May, 2007
DJ Al I could not agree more!

As far as I see it the Bulls would have struggled with Wade being 100% fit!

Detroit have given us a reality check! But were still hanging on!........ By the thinnest of threads! LOL I mean I really cant see it going much further than game 5 (although it would be great to comeback I really dont see it happening) (although stranger things have happened)
grrillatactics 3:06 PM - 14 May, 2007
Detroit has this series in the bag, but they would have man-handled Miami also, even if Wade was 100%. When playoff time rolls around, Detroit comes to play, and if they are healthy, there aren't too many teams in the east that can challenge them, especially in a 7-game series.
Nicky Blunt 3:09 PM - 14 May, 2007
Quote:
Detroit has this series in the bag, but they would have man-handled Miami also, even if Wade was 100%. When playoff time rolls around, Detroit comes to play, and if they are healthy, there aren't too many teams in the east that can challenge them, especially in a 7-game series.

True!

However Steve Kerr raised a good point on his blog today!

Remember the early 80's when chicago was trying to get past the pistons then??

Took a few years but then we were unstoppable!!!!

Only problem is this time we dont have Mike!
J0be 3:26 PM - 14 May, 2007
Time for another come back!? ;o)
Nicky Blunt 3:30 PM - 14 May, 2007
Quote:
Time for another come back!? ;o)

LOL!!!!
DJ_AL 5:00 PM - 14 May, 2007
Quote:

r u serious!?!?! ok...so then what happened last year when Wade was 100%???? hmmm...last time i checked miami beat detroit in that series (4-2) and oh yea they went to win the NBA championship!!!!

Not only that...but if u go back yet another year u might remember miami had game 7 in the bag till about 3 minutes left in the game...with an all messed up/playing under painkillers D-Wade!!!! (ribs)....to the contrary...Detroit CANNOT handle miami in a 7 game series...much less without Ben Wallace to TRY to contain the Diesel!!!!