DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

anyone drop a douce at the gig?

allenbina 6:18 AM - 21 April, 2007
its bad enough i had to take a shit, then the bathroom guy starts spraying imitation cologne over the door all over me. i smell like a scent based on cool water, and he wondered why i didnt tip him.

this might belong in the known issues thread.
djSpinz 2:39 PM - 21 April, 2007
LOL! I would have kicked the door open on him so it hits him in the nose and breaks the bottle all over him.

I have on occasion noticed that I do have to run out in the middle of a set to leak. What I do to not break up the flow of my set is I find a dj friend near by and tell them exactly which song to mix in and then run out and come back ready for the next mix. This probably belongs in "Tricks and Tips"
djaction 4:01 PM - 21 April, 2007
One of the DJ's on here is selling space diapers for this exact reason.. might want to find him and send a PM
ChULo 6:45 PM - 21 April, 2007
I usually just shit on myself, then you don't have to worry about girls running to the DJ booth requesting sexyback.
Dj KaGeN 8:46 PM - 21 April, 2007
morbid curiosity forced me to read this thread...
mister iLL 9:17 PM - 21 April, 2007
for real. i don't know why i checked this thread any further than readin the title
dj disturbed 9:19 PM - 21 April, 2007
lol.. i have gotten to the point that i can drop a load in under 3 mins when im working. That way i can put on a longer song or a short premix and no one knows any diff.... it also helps that the clubs i was working in have employee bathroom near the DJ booth... I guess the realize that SHIT HAPPENDS :-P
skinnyguy 6:56 PM - 22 April, 2007
i did a club which was next to the bathrooms and the ventilation was directly linked to the women's room. small club, small bathrooms, so u know who dropped what when they walk out.
skinnyguy 6:57 PM - 22 April, 2007
i meant i did a club where the dj booth was next to the bathrooms
DJ K-otik 8:07 PM - 22 April, 2007
For a second, I thought the title was "anyone drop a DOUCHE at the gig?"

hahahaha, maybe those Nintento Wii remotes would come in handy then, huh?
grrillatactics 3:34 PM - 23 April, 2007
I definitely appreciate it when a venue has a clean restroom for the employees to use. I don't like to drop bombs in clubs, but if needed...
poloi3eai2 5:01 PM - 23 April, 2007
Man I've never had to drop one at the club but I feel your pain. Club bathrooms are the worst, dudes piss all over the damn toilet seats and sometimes theres puke in there. I need to make a premix set just in case that happens to me.
DJ BEATdown 5:04 PM - 23 April, 2007
I just hate dropping one anywhere else besides the comfort of my home turf. =)
shiestO! 5:59 PM - 23 April, 2007
*deuce. as in #2 or the playing card "2" commonly referred to as a deuce.

it did look like douche, just missing the H.

spelling police, over and out.
DJ Evil One 6:03 PM - 23 April, 2007
i'm not selling space diapers..just was interested in them...

but yeah...a venue with an employee bathroom near the dj booth is heaven...
Jay-R 8:12 PM - 23 April, 2007
i had it the worst.

had the bubble guts. put on a mix i did, went the the shitter, put the ass gasket on the toilet, and let loose.
bandoma 12:18 AM - 24 April, 2007
Quote:

word!
allenbina 4:23 AM - 24 April, 2007
Quote:
Quote:

word!

ive gone through 4 years of highschool taking only 1 shit. (college is a different story). 1 year of friday and saturday nights with no shits, until last month. my home toilet is my temple.
Nicky Blunt 12:50 PM - 24 April, 2007
what an odd thing to start a thread about.

Howeber the place I played last week had a toilet that only the manager & the dj get to use!

It was plush too!

still wouldent have a seat on any but my home throne though!
BIG DJ PHAZE 6:49 AM - 1 May, 2007
I shit at least 5 times a day :), just not at the gigs (most of the time), especially at a wedding, that's why I never eat the food anymore.