DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Wii Djing

Dj Rocky 4:35 AM - 18 March, 2007
It would be interesting to see this guy in action. Watchwww.youtube.com Now be prepared fellow Dj's, another breed is about to come out. By that I mean a bunch of stupid kids charging little to nothing for a "¿gig?". Oh well... it'll be temporary.
ienycepnoyi 5:55 AM - 18 March, 2007
what the
matt212 8:25 AM - 18 March, 2007
I bet not see that live. I will have my own remote changing shit from the dance floor. haha.
MusicMeister 3:57 PM - 18 March, 2007
You have to associate with the bluetooth adapter to do that...

I've played around with it a little (I have a pair of the Wii-motes) and it can be pretty cool for messing around but I can't imagine doing it in front of a crowd other than as a gimmick....

And BTW, I started playing around with Wii-j'ing on a bet with someone...
Julls 4:53 PM - 18 March, 2007
*Cough *Cough Wii-tarded. LOL.
Dj Rocky 5:09 PM - 18 March, 2007
Quote:
I bet not see that live. I will have my own remote changing shit from the dance floor. haha.

Ha ha ha, Can you imagine that guy looking his remotes and shaking them wondering what the hell is going on with them while you are doing stutters and loops with your own remotes from far away? THAT would be hell of funny he he he.
DJ Kingpin. 5:21 PM - 18 March, 2007
interresting...

i hope he doesnt kill any cats or break his monitor.
DjEmmTee 8:07 PM - 18 March, 2007
Quote:

lol
Vince 8:19 PM - 18 March, 2007
hilarious =)
MusicMeister 8:29 PM - 18 March, 2007
Quote:

Yea... but it means free beer....
djkevinz 4:02 AM - 20 March, 2007
I saw a DJ do this a couple of weeks ago at a club in Denver. It was cool. I didn't know you could connect them to a computer with Bluetooth. That has possibilities...
KaGeN 5:46 PM - 11 July, 2007
vids.myspace.com

get help today
Dj Rocky 12:18 AM - 13 January, 2009
Watchwww.youtube.com ***Gasps*** WTF???!!!
DJ Strike It Up 5:52 AM - 13 January, 2009
???? why? I dont get it...whats better than using ur hand to control a vinyl record....
u cant scratch with that damn thing i bet...
mastermind 7:09 AM - 13 January, 2009
i will now make sure that when im masturbating .................

1)I dont have a wii remote near
2)make sure that my computer is put away and turned off
SiRocket 4:57 PM - 13 January, 2009
what a toolbag.... he must be an edm dj with no need to scratch ;)

just kidddddding...
Anonymo 5:16 PM - 13 January, 2009
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com ***Gasps*** WTF???!!!

What's the problem? It sounded like crap, why worry?
Dj Rocky 5:58 PM - 13 January, 2009
I don't worry, it just really sucks that people are hiring this kind of idiots for dirt cheap instead of some of us with better skills and better equipment.
Anonymo 8:14 PM - 13 January, 2009
Quote:
I don't worry, it just really sucks that people are hiring this kind of idiots for dirt cheap instead of some of us with better skills and better equipment.

Well apart from charging less, you could buy a Wiimote and wave it around while you dj...
Dj Rocky 10:19 PM - 13 January, 2009
Quote:
Well apart from charging less, you could buy a Wiimote and wave it around while you dj...

Nah... not my style.
DJ Strike It Up 1:34 AM - 15 January, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

I dont need to wave magic little wands to spin, i aint DJ Harry Potter :)
Dj Rocky 7:45 PM - 15 January, 2009
Quote:
i aint DJ Harry Potter :)

Ha ha ha...
DJ Strike It Up 7:01 AM - 16 January, 2009
Now you know what would impress the hell out of me...if a DJ could twitch his or her nose and magically make the mixer blend 2 songs...
J0be 9:01 AM - 16 January, 2009
STRONG HOMO
ancientyouth 9:29 AM - 16 January, 2009
im in the process of developing a midi controller you can scratch the record by scratching your balls...... just need a name..... im thinking fromunda, but im open for suggestions
DJ Strike It Up 9:24 PM - 16 January, 2009
"The NutScratcher"
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:14 PM - 16 January, 2009
Time n itch
mastermind 11:16 AM - 17 January, 2009
that dude in the vid is strait clowning. he reminds me of my gay uncle trying to kill a fly!