DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

where can I find a good website for dj drops?

Dj-ASG 6:58 AM - 22 September, 2010
For a good price too, thank you=)
Doctorjon 7:18 AM - 22 September, 2010
CAPSLOCKED 11:55 PM - 22 September, 2010

But he sounds like he's taking a crap lol

But he's cheap....thats good

yourremix.com is very good with a sexy female voice added.. Dj Am, Dj 2nd nature, DJ Wreck ( thats me lol haha ) and so many more uses drops frm that site
DJ Fez 12:28 AM - 23 September, 2010
ive used your remix and am very happy. they are kind of cheesy, but really hysterical and people like them
DJWarrenKelly 12:49 AM - 23 September, 2010
Anyone know where to get a good Girl voice or maybe an english Girls voice for dropz?
djbagz 1:58 AM - 23 September, 2010
for some reason girl drops cost more ?? lol

here check these guys out they do a good job
www.yourdjdrops.com
Dj-ASG 1:46 AM - 24 September, 2010
Quote:

But he sounds like he's taking a crap lol

But he's cheap....thats good

yourremix.com is very good with a sexy female voice added.. Dj Am, Dj 2nd nature, DJ Wreck ( thats me lol haha ) and so many more uses drops frm that site

Thank you, this site looks legit.
DouggyFresh 2:10 AM - 24 September, 2010
Quote:
Anyone know where to get a good Girl voice or maybe an english Girls voice for dropz?

www2.research.att.com

I audio edited some of text to speech pauses to make it sound more natural and less computerized. I wouldn't use it for long drops, but its an alternative..

They have male/female UK accent voices on there.
Wazo 5:41 PM - 24 September, 2010
if we made them for each other they would be custom as well.
lets all pool together and make sweet custom drops for each other.
DouggyFresh 6:58 PM - 24 September, 2010
Actually, I did my own DJ drop in Sony Acid, I repitched my voice (-5 semitones), EQ'd out some of the bass, added a bit of distortion and reverb... Add a laser effect over it... Doesn't even sound like me anymore.

I've had a few DJ's ask me who did my drop...
Wazo 7:06 PM - 24 September, 2010
^^ nice, i need to use my kaoss pad 3 vocoder and make something cool as well
DJ Johnny Falvelo 9:30 AM - 1 October, 2010
Quote:
for some reason girl drops cost more ?? lol

here check these guys out they do a good job
www.yourdjdrops.com

+ 1
diabiolique 9:21 PM - 23 November, 2013
Whats a good way to get the cinema voice? thats the hardest drop to create/find
Hakeem 5:28 PM - 13 December, 2013
I've been ordering drops for clients at www.bk-tunes.com
They have male/female voice overs from US, UK and France.
Very nice service.
XCAKID 6:04 PM - 13 December, 2013
XCAKID 6:05 PM - 13 December, 2013
XCAKID 6:06 PM - 13 December, 2013
LifesoundAudio 5:24 PM - 7 February, 2014
www.lifesoundaudio.com...I have very affordable rates and male and female voices. Check out my samples on my website. :)
Jamie Congedo 5:11 PM - 9 February, 2014
Hi! :) I specialize in sexy, professional female DJ drops at www.jamiecongedo.com.
luna nokomis 9:46 AM - 13 July, 2015
I do female dj drops we run the most popular service online www.musicmoneypr.com
DJ Dropss 8:56 PM - 10 May, 2016
Hey, I have been a DJ for 20+ years. DJ Drops are effective if done correctly. www.djdropscentral.com def is the most affordable and have the most voices to choose from. I've ordered from them with no issues and if there is an issue, they take care of it with no extra cost. The other DJ Drop Companies are good but played out. These guys have fresh voices and different styles. Highly recommend and one of a kind voices means you will stand out in the club much more. They didn't pay me for this, just being honest.
pdidy 4:11 AM - 11 May, 2016
Quote:
Hey, I have been a DJ for 20+ years. DJ Drops are effective if done correctly. www.djdropscentral.com def is the most affordable and have the most voices to choose from. I've ordered from them with no issues and if there is an issue, they take care of it with no extra cost. The other DJ Drop Companies are good but played out. These guys have fresh voices and different styles. Highly recommend and one of a kind voices means you will stand out in the club much more. They didn't pay me for this, just being honest.

"They didn't pay me for this, just being honest.".....says the guy named DJ Dropss GTFOH lol
DJ Dropss 12:27 PM - 11 May, 2016
Being the thread is about 'DJ Drops', yes I made my name say DJ Dropss. So how about you GTFOH! :-)
DJ Val-BKNY11203 8:18 PM - 11 May, 2016
Quote:
Being the thread is about 'DJ Drops', yes I made my name say DJ Dropss. So how about you GTFOH! :-)

So you joined the forum, saw the drops thread, & decided to make your name DJ Drops?
DJ Dropss 8:22 PM - 11 May, 2016
Absolutely correct. I'm not here to defend any drop company. I was just giving feedback, I thought that was what this forum is about. Apparently an honest feedback gets looked at as spam and such. Order from yourdjdrops.com, The Wigman, www.worldwidedjdrops.com , I personally don't care.. I was just stating my business dealings.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 8:28 PM - 11 May, 2016
Quote:
Absolutely correct. I'm not here to defend any drop company. I was just giving feedback, I thought that was what this forum is about. Apparently an honest feedback gets looked at as spam and such. Order from yourdjdrops.com, The Wigman, www.worldwidedjdrops.com , I personally don't care.. I was just stating my business dealings.

You really expect someone to believe that story?
DJ Dropss 8:30 PM - 11 May, 2016
DJ.. If I had any reason to lie or be deceitful, I would have called my name a Dj Name like yours or an oddball name. I really could careless. That's the problem with most of you Dj's.. self entitlement to be correct and always right. I have no dog in the fight.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 9:31 PM - 11 May, 2016
Quote:
So you joined the forum, saw the drops thread, & decided to make your name DJ Drops?

Quote:

Quote:
DJ.. If I had any reason to lie or be deceitful, I would have called my name a Dj Name like yours or an oddball name. I really could careless. That's the problem with most of you Dj's.. self entitlement to be correct and always right. I have no dog in the fight.

There is no way that you made your name after seeing this post.
#1 you need to make your screen name before even entering the forum.
#2 You would have to search for this post because it is almost a year old.

Just be real and say you are advertising instead of coming in here lying. It goes over much better with DJ's like us.
pdidy 9:43 PM - 11 May, 2016
He lied so much at this point he has to commit too it no matter what lol.
DJ Boom Bap 3:11 AM - 29 January, 2017
basslinevoiceovers.com Paul is a cool dude.
Tarnia 11:07 AM - 28 March, 2017
Hi Please get in touch if you would like a custom DJ drop thanks

Tarnia
Tarnia 11:08 AM - 28 March, 2017
Hi Please get in touch if you would like a custom DJ Drop

Thanks

Tarnia
DJ Round 10 10:56 PM - 31 May, 2017
Quote:
We came through with Top Dj Drops- Urban Wide range of voices to choose from, yet affordable.

www.topdjdrops.com

DJs, BEWARE!!!!!! I just had the worst experience dealing with these people. If you got your drop done for free, you were lucky. But if you're considering paying, don't. I'd be happy to forward my not-so-wonderful e-mail chain to anyone interested.
DJ Boom Bap 1:08 AM - 1 June, 2017
once again, basslinevoiceovers.com . Paul is a great dude!
DJ Round 10 1:12 AM - 1 June, 2017
Quote:
basslinevoiceovers.com

Good looking out Boom Bap! I'll check it out. It's dope that he's the voice of the UFC.
DJIvan69 4:17 AM - 1 June, 2017
www.officialdjdrops.com
Best of the best
DjSwitchGhana 9:07 AM - 27 June, 2017
I am Dj Switch ( www.djswitchghana.com ) the yougest female dj in Africa, and Top dj Drops did amazing job for me as a young Dj. Kwame's voice and Donna's voice in my jingles were right for me.

Here are samples of what they did for me.

www.topdjdrops.com

I am also grateful team

Erica Tandoh (Dj Switch Ghana)
Dj maker 7:06 PM - 11 October, 2017
Thanks for the link
I checked on www.topdjdrops.com
Their jingles really rock
My new drops are top class now

They also have jingles for radio stations imaging and podcast intros website
as www.topradiojingles.com

I really love these guys for their wide range of voices.

Check them out!!
The rocking it
Deejay Hit Juice 9:19 AM - 15 October, 2017
The guys rock, so many voices I could choose from

www.topdjdrops.com

thanks for the great services
The drops are awesome

HitJuice!
Dj Yb 12:33 PM - 19 October, 2017
They have strong team and their services are great. You can check them on their website www.topdjdrops.com for your dj drops
deejaykento 11:18 PM - 2 November, 2017
Hi! Just check our website www.stationfactory.com and contact me at deejaykento2@gmail.com if you need more infos..
DjZayne 8:59 PM - 2 January, 2018
Any Site that offers drops for.free??
DJ Boom Bap 2:01 AM - 1 February, 2018
That spam tho
Dj Runny 7:09 AM - 1 February, 2018
The hype is Real!

Loads of voices to choose from and creative productions

Worth recommending

www.topdjdrops.com
DJ Fa2LA 4:38 PM - 1 February, 2018
After this thread I tried Top DJ drops. Was definitely worth it! Shared audio notes for the pronunciation & some liners with Kwame who worked with me throughout the process.

They did the ones I asked for plus more! Dry/FX versions for everything! Top notch stuff. I did the VDJ package / Voice: Paul for reference
DJKoreyK 2:50 AM - 7 February, 2018
Quote:
The hype is Real!

Loads of voices to choose from and creative productions

Worth recommending

www.topdjdrops.com

I can't get any of the links on that website to work
Dj Runny 9:34 AM - 27 February, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Do check again yeah, they work

wei2007 6:12 AM - 28 February, 2018
www.topdjdrops.com . Got donna's voice. They actually send you all the raw samples too. Well done
DJ Greggy D 10:25 PM - 28 February, 2018
www.YourDJDrops.com not free but some of the top voices in the U.S.
Mike_The_Presenter 6:48 PM - 10 October, 2018
Ok great list of options. I've tried a few of the recommendations like Dj Drops Central they have a good set of different voices. For me though I needed a unique female voice with a spin. Came across www.djdropsqueen.com and found what I was looking for.

Granted it's just a single voice but it accomplished what I needed. I do know they have plans to release some more just waiting to see. I've heard wingman before but never tried. Whats the results like for others?
The Times 8:04 PM - 10 October, 2018
I have a friend who has a pretty great female voice, and we are interested in getting started with this.
Im noticing everyone charges about $25+ dollars for packages.
Do you think anyone here would be interested in just getting non-FX one liners for lets say like, 5 USD a pop?
DJ CUEDUP 12:48 AM - 26 October, 2018
Quote:
I have a friend who has a pretty great female voice, and we are interested in getting started with this.
Im noticing everyone charges about $25+ dollars for packages.
Do you think anyone here would be interested in just getting non-FX one liners for lets say like, 5 USD a pop?

Email me asap at djcuedupentertainment@gmail.com
Id paypal you for a good one, but i want effects etc.
I honestly would need it for nextweekend also
The Times 6:24 PM - 30 October, 2018
Srry, at the moment I wouldnt be able to accommodate the EFX.
Here are samples of the voices we can do:

Female:
drive.google.com
drive.google.com
drive.google.com

Male:
drive.google.com
drive.google.com

Like I said, EFX would probably be dry for the most part (can accommodate echos or delays)
And for now we'd charge something like 5 USD a pop for simple one liners like the above. Just something to grow your drop-base.

Let me know.
Thanks
Dj Winerz 8:55 PM - 8 September, 2019
Simply www.topdjdrops.com

I have used these guys many times, I love the fact that, they have so many voices I could choose from, they offer the raw or, mastered voice files as well. I love a female sultry voice called Donna from their site:

www.topdjdrops.com

I use them anytime I got some new mixtapes or a show the needs a promo or an intro and simply dj drops/liners.

Keep Making it hot people!

- Dj Winerz
Dj Menzi 3:18 PM - 30 October, 2019
Thanks so much for the recommendation; I ordered the fast5 package from topdjdrops.com

They sound really awesome. Five pre-made drops for $49
I got in 2 days turnaround though.

topdjdrops.com

Check it out!
Dj Reezy 5:58 PM - 16 November, 2019
If you are a hiphop dj, I can recommend rapjingles.com
They produce rap jingles for your mixtape, out door event or even for your hiphop radio Station with some dope rappers and classic beatz:

Do check them out rapjingles.com
Dj Donkay 4:33 PM - 23 January, 2020
I guess you guys should also check on sungfx.com
They offer a wide variety of pre produced sound effects, for you countdown show and exclusively you get artistes voices from them.:

Voices of these artistes available:

Fatty wap
Cardy B
Lil Nas X
Lil Timy
Kendrick
trey songs
drake
tyga
Future
Game
Meek Mill