Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

rebuild whole new Crates and subcrates

Product
Scratch Live
Version
Hardware
Rane SL1
Computer
PC
OS
Platform
-
DJ_OVADOSE 11:58 PM - 29 August, 2010
Product: scratchlive
Version: 2.1
Hardware: scratchlive-sl1
Computer: pc
OS Version: vista64
---

I want to rebuild all new crates and subcrates as I keep getting a system craqsh when I play my sets. Embarrassing! I have dealt with all corrupt files as you directed and it stills drop. I jsut want to see what rebuilding does. Any suggestions before I rebuild? Thanks.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 6:57 PM - 30 August, 2010
Just make sure to back everything up - just in case anything goes wrong. Everything should work out fine - but its always a great idea to backup. Thats it..
DJ_OVADOSE 7:13 PM - 30 August, 2010
Do i just delete all Scratch live folders then start over??
Rane, Support
RafaelM 7:35 PM - 30 August, 2010
Yessir - deleting ScratchLIVE folder will cause for all info within SSL to be wiped out - starting over clean.
DJ_OVADOSE 1:22 PM - 31 August, 2010
Still no luck guys. I deleted and reloaded everything. 45 mins into a trial set scratch crashes on me. The same track I was playing when it crashed...I reloaded when I restarted the program and it played fine. I am at a lost for what to do next.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 4:07 PM - 31 August, 2010
You do not have to be playing a corrupt file in order for the program to crash.

Have you analyzed all files and deleted all the corrupt ones completely?
DJ_OVADOSE 4:13 PM - 31 August, 2010
Will try this. I thought I did this but..will go back into the fight today. Thx.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 4:18 PM - 31 August, 2010
I would recommend highlighting all your files and dropping them ontop of Analyze files. Let it scan all your songs and then delete ALL the corrupt files no matter how much you love the song. If its corrupt - get rid of it.
DJ_OVADOSE 4:30 PM - 31 August, 2010
Ok I am on it.
DJ_OVADOSE 6:05 PM - 31 August, 2010
What happens if while being analyzed sratch live crashes???? scratching my head on this one. I have over 300 gigs of music.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 6:14 PM - 31 August, 2010
The program Freezes. So look in the background of the error message and see which file was being analyzed. Close SSL and re open it. Delete the corrupt file and then continue analyzing.
DJ_OVADOSE 6:43 PM - 31 August, 2010
ok got it.
DJ_OVADOSE 8:21 PM - 31 August, 2010
Is there an easier way to delete teh corrupt files other than one by one. damn....for some reason i got a lot. Whats funny is that i have had these files since I bought scratch live back in 08 time frame. nothing happened then. Why now.... After 2.1?
Rane, Support
RafaelM 9:15 PM - 31 August, 2010
2.1 doesnt like these files. Every version of SSL is designed to find corrupt files better than the last.

Theres no easier way - you can also look in the OverviewBuilder Log file located in the internal drives ScratchLIVE folder. This document should list the files which crash the Overview process.
DJ_OVADOSE 10:20 PM - 1 September, 2010
well...it keeps crashing and i keep deleting. It cant be that many corrupt files in my stash. this is crazy! I am getting frustrated now. I have friends who have th esame exact music on thier ext as they have all mine and thier system plays it. (different than scratch live) but still.....i have rescanned three times now. It keeps crashing while its analyzing.
DJ_OVADOSE 10:21 PM - 1 September, 2010
i am donw form 65000+ trcks to something like 55K. I couldnt have had 10K files corrupt thts insane. RIght after i installed 2.1 my system just went haywire. what gives?
Rane, Support
RafaelM 10:42 PM - 1 September, 2010
Can you upload some of these files to this thread? It shouldnt be that many - thats crazy...
DJ_OVADOSE 10:48 PM - 1 September, 2010
Rafael is there a number I can call you
DJ_OVADOSE 10:57 PM - 1 September, 2010
This is from the first crash in the overview file this morning.

C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Dancehall sound FX\Hello Jamaica.wav
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Jay Z- Forever Young.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Nutso-So Tired.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\rick ross-the summas mine.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\MOMMY & DADDY SONG!.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\The champ is here intro.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Dancehall sound FX\fiyah_baby.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Fancy (Feat. T.I. & Swizz Beatz).mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Michael Schloss - Forever Yours.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\X files_theme[1].mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Dancehall sound FX\Big Chunez Radio Dot Com FXl- DJ Hot Head Shabba.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Papa San - Maddy Maddy Cry.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Dancehall sound FX\Hold on deh, Wheel FX DJ Hot head Shabba.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\BOMBO (2)echo.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\I Want Your Love - One Third.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Dancehall sound FX\CHIEF OF STAFF ECHO.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\tupac_shakur_-_picture_me_rollin.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Dancehall sound FX\- Gyal, Ladies - bounty.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Dancehall sound FX\gun shot effect.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Mobb Deep - The Learning (Burn).mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Dancehall sound FX\cool no.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Dancehall sound FX\clash_laser_1.wav
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Lloyd Banks - Gorilla Muzik.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Aww shit shit.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Dancehall sound FX\cheif air horn.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Nefatari ft. Erup - Takin Over.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Dancehall sound FX\A Big Tune.mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\Usher ft. Jay-Z - Hot Toddy [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
C:\Users\Chief of Staff\Desktop\sean garrett-strip club (feat. soulja boy).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Sizzla Discography\2001-Sizzla-Black-History\04. Black History.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Kanye West - Can't Tell Me Nothing.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\The Isley Brothers\The Isley Brothers Live\09 Shout.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Summer Rise Riddim-2007.www.jahkno.com_Troy\01. Gyptian - Big It Up.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Flip Riddim\elephant man - The Game Change (Flip Riddim).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Funk\70s Funk+Soul+Jazz\Funk+Soul\The JBs - Rockin' Funky Watergate.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Gospel chunez\Big Birds Gospel\Gospel\Donnie McClurkin\Live in London and More\06 I'll Trust You Lord.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Juelz Santana- Why.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\Bank In A Pocket Riddim -Romeich\FLEXXX - GALLIS FI DEM UMD.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\OLD SCHOOL RAP\KRS One (BDP) - The Bridge is Over.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Munga - These Fools (These Fools Riddim).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\The Game Ft Lil Wayne - My Life.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\The Notorious B.I.G. Discography\The Notorious B.I.G. - Greatest Hits\09 - Ten Crack Commandments.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\House musik\house music pt2\dj funk - baltimore club music mix - follow me (club mix).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\keep the fire burning\07 tarzan of the eighties.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Artist Culture\Alicia keys ft Beniton - no one.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Artiste Dancehall\UDONTWANTWAR- Dylan Dilinger.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Culture\MY_LIFE_RIDDIM-DJ_FRASS-21ST\BUGLE - MI NO SEE IT - MY LIFE RIDDIM - DJ FRASS-21ST.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Diddy ft. Serani & The Notorious BIG - Angels (Remix) [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Sean Kingston Ft. Paula DeAnda - Theres Nothing.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\100% Pure Groove Vol.1 [UK] Disc 2\17 Heatweave feat. Jocelyn Brown - Feel like making love various.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Classic Oldies\The Four Tops\The Four Tops - Anthology 50th Anniversary\MacArthur Park (Part II).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Stevie Wonder The Definitive Collection\At the Close of the Century Disc 2\03 Visions Stevie Wonder At the Close of the Century Disc 2.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Surface\The First Time- The Best of Surface\01 Happy.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\The Temptations A Motown Compact Classic\The Temptations\Greatest Hits, Vol. 1\12 Girl (Why You Wanna Make Me Blue).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Various Artists\supremes & temptations - i second that emotion.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\OLD SCHOOL RAP\Big L ft. 2Pac - Deadly Combination.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\OLD SCHOOL RAP\LL cool j - jingling baby.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Pop\Journey\Look Into The Future\03 Anyway.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Pop\LAID BACK\Laid Back _ I Walk Pround.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Pop\Prince\3121\10 Beautiful, Loved And Blessed.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Pop\Top 250 Pop Hits of the 90s\117) Meredith Brooks - Bitch [1997].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Mila J - No More Complaining.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Babyface\A Collection Of His Greatest Hits\14 - Babyface - When Men Grow Old.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\The Jacksons\The Essential Jacksons\07 - Lovely One.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\SOCA\Soca Music\Couldnt Believe Riddim (Soca 2003)\10 - Super P - Feel Like Touching.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\SOCA\Soca Music\RBT Has Soca Vol. 1 (2003)\01 - Impulse Band - Mudder Cyant.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\SOCA\VA-Soca Gold 2007\13-rita_jones-bounce_and_move-ras.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\ACRE RIDDIM [CHOP CHOP PROD. 2008]\JAH BLESS wedda slim gyal.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\bitty mclean-on bond street - 2004\08-bitty_mclean-you_and_i.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\CRY BABY RIDDIM - Assasin - God Nah Sleep.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Current Affairs Riddim produced by Dj freeze\1. Skari - Car tief.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\ghost\ghost - under the moonlight\04-ghost-if_walls_could_talk-jah.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Pure White Riddim\08 - Pure White Instrumental.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\(After Dark Riddim) Cobra - lip war.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Cash_Money_Kartel_Badman_Ting\39 - Vybz Kartel - Badman Nuh Tek Dis-mediazoneja.com.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Redline Riddim\16. Tefflan - Dem nuh badda we (edit).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Sean Paul\Sean Paul - Legalize It [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\STIMULANT_RIDDIM-RAW-DON_CORLEON\BLING DAWG - WHERE MI COME FROM - RAW.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Tek Weh Riddim - Harry Toddler- Raper Boy.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Top hill riddim 2008\firestar - natural things.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Trublesum\Freak_2_Instructions.MP3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\alton & hortence ellis- live at studio one (1972)\01. willow tree.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Dennis Brown - All His Albums & Productions During 1970-86\[1984] - Dennis Brown - Love's Gotta Hold On Me\01 - Dennis Brown - Souls Keep Burning.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\pinchers - mass out\08 no worry yourself.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\REGGAE-10CD-2007-RoW part 3\0408-barry_brown-politican-row.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Reggae_Hits_Vol_01-Retail_CD-1987-RKS\12-investigators-woman_i_n
eed_your_loving-rks.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Bollywood riddim\Tanya Stephens - Addiction (Bollywood Riddim)(1).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Buju Banton- A Man Twice My Age-=Riddims.co.nr=-.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Buzz Riddim 2001\Beenie man - toy friend.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\fROG rIDDIM\(FROG)HARRY TODDLER - MAN FROM WHEN.MP3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Punany Riddim\WARD 21-HATERS-PUNANY RIDDIM.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\HOT dancehall riddims\pepperseed riddim\Pepperseed Riddim Buju Banton - - Man A Look You.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Gospel chunez\Big Birds Gospel\GospelCuts\03 No Weapon.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop Cutz\15 Cheapskate (Nada).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\A Milli part 1\A Milli (Currensy).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Lil_Wayne Feat. Currency & Rick Ross-It's Going Down Remix.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\me against the world (mar. 1995)\09 Tupac - Dear mama.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\notorious b.i.g-life after death\disk 1\notorious b.i.g. - disc 1 - 12 - i got a story to tell.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\T-Pain Ft. Lil' Wayne - Can't Believe It (Promo CDS)\T-Pain Ft. Lil' Wayne - Can't Believe It (Clean).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Tony Yayo - Black Friday\17 Outro.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Artist Culture\02 - Angel - Joshua Alo.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Artiste Dancehall\01 Wife v.s Mate- beniton.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\Refix\Blak Ryno - When Mi Buss My Gun (Boxing Day Riddim) [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\Triple bounce riddim\Vybz Kartel - Bicycle (Triple Bounce Riddim).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\Vybz Kartel ft. Popcaan & Gaza Slim - Clarkes [www.wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Camron & Vado - Like Shit [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Teriyaki Boyz ft. Pharrell & Busta Rhymes - Zock On [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Hit The Brakes 8\Vol. 088\Gordon Staples & The String Thing - Mojo Club Dancefloor Jazz Vol. 11 Right Now - 06 - Strung Out.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Jimi Hendrix\Jimmy Hendricks\Jimi Hendrix\The Jimi Hendrix Experience Box Set (Disc 2)\Jimi Hendrix - The Jimi Hendrix Experience Box Set (Disc 2) - Catfish Blues [Live] - 06.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School SLOW JAMS\Ole Skool\Secret Weapon - Must Be The Music.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Pop\Journey\Infinity\Journey-Lights.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\CHIEFS R&B\Shontelle - T-Shirt.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Marques Houston - That Girl.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\R. Kelly\Double Up\06-r-kelly-freaky_in_the_club.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\R. Kelly\R. Kelly\03 Not Gonna Hold On.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\SOCA\Soca Music\Bang Bang Riddim (2003 Soca)\02 - Bud & Big Shot Squad - caribbean girl.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\TECHNO MUSIK\Alice Deejay - Better off alone.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\Musik5_ Fully_ Loaded_Mix\48 Move Hype - Shaggy.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\Red_Bull_Guinness_Mix\41 Pension.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\5th Element Riddim\(5th Element Riddim) Anthony Cruz - Mama.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Skylarking Riidim 07\Anthony Malvo-Skylarking Riddim-01 Dancehall Fever.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall Hip Hop\I'M SO HOOD FEAT.ELLY ES- FROM FORIEGN TO YARD.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall Hip Hop\Money_in_the_Bank_Riddim-Promo_CD-2007-nG\02-mr_peppa-hypocrites(r
efix)-nG.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\ Mad Cobra - Fool (Mexican Riddim).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Elephant man\Mark Morrison ft. Elephant Man - Lately [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\gully_slime_riddim_vybz_kartal.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\On The Block Riddim\Voicemail - Roll Nicky (Clean).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Poison Gas riddim\(9)(POISON GAS RIDDIM) Bigga- Hail Up The King.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\REMAND_NOTNICE\BLAK RYNO - THESE STINGERS - RAW.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Waiting In Vain Riddim - Dynamq - Missing You.mp3.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Wayne Marshall\Wayne Marshall - Start Di War [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\FLO music\Oldies\Smooth Grooves- A Sensual Collection, Vol. 1\11 Out on a Limb [12' Single Version].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Bob Marley Discography\Bob Marley - 1977 - exodus\08 - Turn Your Lights Down Low.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\cdr va. studio one archives vol. 2\03 Never Let Go - Slim Smith.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Dennis Brown - All His Albums & Productions During 1970-86\[197X] - Various Artists - Return To Umoja\03. Freddie Mckay - Scrub It.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Dennis Brown - All His Albums & Productions During 1970-86\[1982] - Dennis Brown - Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow\05 - Dennis Brown - Love Light.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Respect to Studio One Disc 2\13 - Ken Boothe_ Stranger Cole - Artibella.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\DANCE OLD HALL PART 2\big it up riddim\Big It Up Riddim - Terror Fabulous - Big Man.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\famine riddim\notch - Which Gal We Hear Seh (Famine Riddim).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\MAD LION RIDDIM\buff bay riddim\ghost - MAD LION RIDDIM.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\virus riddim\Virus - Let those Monkey Out - Lexxus-=Riddims.co.nr=-.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\HOT dancehall riddims\# 35 - Clappas Riddim CD\07-sizzla_-_spotlight.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\50 Cent-Straight to the Bank.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\ice cube -19 albums-320kbps\ice cube-featuring ice cube 320kbps\Ice Cube , Das EFX , Check Yo Self.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\KRS-One\2003 Kristyles\09 - krs one - somebody.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Leona Ipod chunez\T.I. - Whatever You Want.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\Damage Control Riddim-Juke Boxx-1FI1\Romain Virgo-Watch Over Me-Damage Control Riddim-1FI1.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\G35 Riddim (Radio Edt)\Singer J - Too Far (radio edt) G35 Riddim [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\KAMERA_TRICK_RIDDIM-EQUIKNOXX-21ST\DENYQUE - OH SO GOOD - KAMERA TRICK RIDDIM - EQUIKNOXX-21STmp3.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Buy You A Round - AfterDark Crown Prince Remix.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Ryan leslie - Diamond Girl (Remix) (Feat Kanye West).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New SOCA\Popular Soca\06 - Burning Flames - Swinging Engine.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\All 4 One\title\01 So Much in Love.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Bring on Da Funk, Vol. 2\07 Outstanding.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Sade\Lovers Rock\04 Somebody Already Broke My Heart Sade.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\OLD SCHOOL RAP\Biz Markie - Vapors.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Pop\Journey\Infinity\02 Feeling That Way.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Pop\Top 250 Pop Hits of the 90s\178) Madonna - Frozen [1998].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\112\112\17 17 THIS IS YOUR DAY.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\112\14 In Love With You.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\BODY AND SOUL VOL.2\MANHATTANS\11.am i losing you.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Fabolous ft. Neyo-You Make Me Better.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Lionel Richie Just Go 2009\04-lionel_richie-forever_and_a_day.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Pure Souls\Avant - Seperated.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\R&B to the MAX\John B - They Dont Know.MP3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Silk-Always_and_Forever-2006-OSC\04-silk-dont_disturb_this_groove-os
c.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\SLOW JAMS 1-8\R&B 8\Xscape - Understanding.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B for show\Kiss R&B\100 Greatest RnB Songs of the 90s\019 - Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby (1996).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B for show\SWV - You're the One For Me.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Marvin Gaye\The Master 1961-1984 Disc 1\11 I Wonder.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Mint Condition\Life's Aquarium\11 - Tonight.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\R. Kelly\In The Mix\R.Kelly - In The Mix Cd2\R.Kelly in the Mix - 07-Inm Your Angel-CD2.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\SOCA\Soca Music\Soca Strings Riddim (2006)\06 - Ninjitsu - Feel it.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\SOCA\Soca1\soca - byron lee - dollar wine dance.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Artist\Reggae Old School- Beres Hammond- Love From A Distance.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\I maric The Real Issues\02 - I-Maric - Ganja School.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\Love songz\DJ Ovadose001.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\Love songz\DJ Ovadose013.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\NEW CUlLTURE CD\NEW CULTURE - Chief of Staff039.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\ALTON_ROCK-FIREBALL\6.PETER SPENCE - ALL I HAVE WAV.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\badness_business-1992-vod\02-Mad_Cobra_-_Shot_Nuh_Talk-vod.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Feeling the One Drop Riddim\06 - Avron - Danger Zone.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall Hip Hop\(Candy Shop Riddim) Shifta - Ganja Shop.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\03-eclipse riddim-busy_signal-gully_code-row.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Baghdad Riddim\06 Storm Di Gal.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Bones\pre you.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\DALLAZ\MUNGA (GANGSTER SUPM).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\KARL tingz\Irish Dance (Tango) Riddim\11 - Ce'cile & Delly Ranks - Teddy Bear.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\KARL tingz\Jump Start Riddim\09 - Spragga Benz & Lady Saw - Inna Bed.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\KARL tingz\Payne Land Riddim\09 - Ninja Ford - It Nice.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\KARL tingz\Ragga Ragga Ragga 2007\10 - Macka Diamond - Hoola Hoop.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\KARL tingz\Wipe Out Riddim\11 - Frisco Kid - Tek It To Dem.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Laden\04 - Laden - Do Yuh Ting (Raw).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\SILENT-RIVER-SHANE_BROWN\BLING SLOW WHINE raw PRODUCED BY SHANE BROWN.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Stimulant riddim\04-TOK - COME YA MI GAL- RAW.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Tape Measure Riddim CD (2008)(Raw+Edit)\Tape Measure Riddim CD [Raw]\07 TAPE MEASURE.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Trauma_Riddim_(Homebase_Entertainment)-Promo_CDR-2008-RACEME\0
4-ms._alysha-fresh_and_clean.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\U a Mi Baby Riddim\Teach (Track 04).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\VINTAGE CHUNEZ\chase vampire riddim\CHASE VAMPIRE RIDDIM-Cobra-Dem A Bad Man .mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\FLO music\Oldies\Marvin Gaye\Every Great Motown Hit of Marvin Gaye\02 Your Precious Love.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Bob Marley Discography\Bob Marley - 1999 - selassie is the chapel\15 - Black Progress.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Garnett Silk\Garnett Silk - The Dragonman\Garnett Silk - Love Me Or Leave Me.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Pressure & Slide Riddim (1986-2007)\Pressure & Slide Riddim - Peter Metro - Gwann Metro.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Reggae_Hits_Vol_12-Retail_CD-1992-RKS_iNT\17-jack_radics-all_of_
me-rks.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\corduroy_riddim-zeno-1994\07-jigsy king and tony curtis- real thing.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\pepperseed riddim\Pepperseed Riddim - Major Mackerel - Showdown-=Riddims.co.nr=-.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Reggae Hits-Mr.Vegas - Heads High .mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Scarface Riddim 2000\03-Beenie_Man_-_Be_Quiet-vrs.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Shoot And Miss Riddim (Pentouse) 1991\Cutty Ranks - Cool.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\¤1.knockoutriddim(2003-promo)\danny english - keep on moving (knockout riddim).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Gospel chunez\Big Birds Gospel\The Sounds Of Blackness\Africa To America_ The Journey Of The Drum\17 - You've Taken My Blues & Gone.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Busta Rhymes\The Big Bang\15-busta_rhymes-legend_of_the_fall_offs.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\ice cube -19 albums-320kbps\ice cube-death certificate 320kbps\The Wrong Nigga To Fuck Wit.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Jadakiss ft. Nas & Sheek Louch - Soldier Survivor - MP3WAXX.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\KRS-One\1997 I Got Next\01. krs-one - 1st quarter - the commentary.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\notorious b.i.g-life after death\disk 2\notorious b.i.g. - disc 2 - 06 - playa hater.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\T.I\I'm Serious\16 Grand Royal.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\House musik\Funky House (2008)\CD4\07. Funk Jacker - Last Chance @ 4UsOnly.biz.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\House musik\House music pt3\baltimore club music - baltimore club - pork chops & onion gravy.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Artist Culture\04 I need You 1 - Chamaine..mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\1 bag a new chune\Detonator Riddim (July 2010) [RiddimHunter.com]\Lutan Fyah - Shell Down [RiddimHunter.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\BEENIE_MAN_-__NUTTN_DAT_-_STEEL_FROG_RIDDIM_-_TRUCK_BACK-21S
T.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\Mavado - When The Eden Rise [UMD].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\Vybz Kartel- Tek weh boy gal.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Drake\Evil_Empire_And_DJ_Fletch_Present_Drake-Property_Of_October_
(Disc_1)-MF\05-drake-i'm_still_fly.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Drake\Evil_Empire_And_DJ_Fletch_Present_Drake-Property_Of_October_
(Disc_1)-MF\21-drake-the_one_(feat._mary_j.blige).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Kollosus ft. Gucci Mane - Settin' Standards [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Lady GaGa - Future Love [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Noztra - Hey (Rompe La Ley)[wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Prince & the Revolution\The Hits-The B-Sides Disc 3\03 Escape Prince The Hits-The B-Sides Disc 3.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\OLD SCHOOL RAP\90s Hip Hop\100 Greatest Rap & Hip Hop Songs of the 90s\096 - Busta Rhymes - Woo Ha! Got You All In Check (1996).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\OLD SCHOOL RAP\Dr. Dre Discography[9 Albums]\Exclusive\04-Lady Herion ft. Sam Sneed, J. Flexx.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School SLOW JAMS\Motown_the_Complete_No.1s-10CD-Limited_Edition-2008(Kingdom-music by Bob White)\118-the_supremes-back_in_my_arms_again.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School SLOW JAMS\New Edition - Can You Stand the Rain.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Pop\Journey\Evolution\03 Lovin', Touchin', Sqeezin'.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Jodeci\Forever My Lady\07 My Phone.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Mya - If You Were Mine.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Pure Souls\Jodeci - Cry For You (1).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B for show\Kiss R&B\100 Greatest RnB Songs of the 90s\038 - Boyz II Men - On Bended Knee (1994).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B for show\Kiss R&B\100 Greatest RnB Songs of the 90s\069 - Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over (1991).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Marvin Gaye\The Master 1961-1984 Disc 1\14 Try It Baby.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Mary J. Blige\Share My World\09 Thank You Lord (Interlude).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\stone temple pilots - core\04-stone_temple_pilots-no_memory.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Virtual DJ 2.05 Complete\Virtual Dj 2.05\Samples\FX BONGA.MP3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\BURIAL CHUNEZ\2009 Killing tunes\40 - Vybz Kartel - Bwoy Dead-mediazoneja.com.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\The_Black_Chiney_Show_08_Mix\03 Track 03.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\The_Black_Chiney_Show_08_Mix\11 Track 11.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\The_Black_Chiney_Show_08_Mix\27 Track 27.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\The_Black_Chiney_Show_08_Mix\35 Track 35.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\The_Black_Chiney_Show_08_Mix\59 Track 59.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\I wayne-Book Of Life\02-i_wayne-words_of_liberation-r2r.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Jah Cure -(skylarking riddim)- Got This Feeling.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Journey riddim 07\I Wayne - Ready Fi Live Up (Journey Riddim).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\(CARTOON RIDDIM)Elephant Man - Diss Badman.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Battlefield riddim\(Battlefield Riddim) - anthony b - tun_it_up.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\FITNESS - Raw\Aidonia-OH oh OH oh OH.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\HEATSTROKE RIDDIM\Konshens - Hear dem talkin (EDIT).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\KARL tingz\Pepper Spray Riddim\10 - Sizzla - Nuh Dutty Heart.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\MZJA II\BCR NEW MZJA II\ELEPHANT_MAN-DANCING_RING-KIRKELDOVE\ELEPHANT MAN - Dancing ring raw.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\MZJA II\BCR NEW MZJA II\Virgin_Riddim-Promo-2008-HLC_INT\02-hawkeye-wine_up_yuh_ass-2008-hl
c.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\FLO music\Oldies\Old School Love Affair\16 Lady.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\$Original_Foundation_Deejays_(WEB)_(ATTACKCD_048)-2008-VYM\15-u_
roy_-_hold_on.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Barrington Levy - Prison Oval Rock.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Bob Marley Discography\Bob Marley - 1977 - exodus\03 - Guiltiness.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\leroy sibbles - now\leroy sibbles - now - a1 - blood in the streets.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\REGGAE-10CD-2007-RoW part 4\0514-leo_graham_and_the_upsetters-new_flash-row.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Bam bam riddim 1992\[Murder_she_wrote_riddim] chaka demus & pliers_-_murders she.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Belly bus-1991-RsD\02-richie_stephens_-_dont_keep_me_waiting.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\DANCE OLD HALL PART 2\bruckout riddim\TOK - Eagles Cry (Bruck Out Riddim).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\dugu dugu riddim\Dugu dugu - Wayne Wonder - Glamour Gal.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\liquid riddim\Liquid Riddim - Delly ranks & daville - three steps forward.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\buju banton 2\02-buju_banton_-_gal_deh_bout.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\sanchez\sanchez-no_more_heartaches-retail_cd-2003-jah\sanchez-no
_more_heartaches-retail_cd-2003-jah\05-sanchez_-_no_more_hearthaches-j
ah.mp3
:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Funk\70s Funk+Soul+Jazz\Funk+Soul\Curtis Mayfield - If There's Hell Below.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Gospel chunez\Big Birds Gospel\David Rudder\Beloved\04 Montserrat.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Gospel chunez\Big Birds Gospel\James Cleveland\REV JAMES CLEVELAND\09 A GOOD DAY.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Gospel chunez\Big Birds Gospel\Third Day\Unknown Album\Third Day - I Can Only Imagine.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\big pun discography\chain reaction cuban link\08-cuban_link-tonights_the_night -DivxTotal.CoM.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\DMX The Complete Discography\DMX\DMX-The_Dogz_Mixtape_Whos_Next-(Bootleg)-2007-\05-dmx-
rollin_(feat._limp_bizkit_method_man_
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Jadakiss-Kiss_Tha_Game_Goodbye-2001-Double8\11 - Jay Jerkin' (Skit).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Jay Z Full Discography + Mixtape Albums + Mixtapes\Jay-Z - Rocafella on Hot 97 (THE TAKEOVER)\11-sparks_young_guns_oskeno_freeway_young_frogg_memphis_-ksi
.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\John Legend-Evolver-(Deluxe Edition)\01-john_legend-good_morning_intro.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Lil Wayne - Squad Up - Oochie Wally (Freestyle).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Rick_Ross-Deeper_Than_Rap-2009-RAGEMP3\11-rick_ross-bossy_lady_(
feat._ne-yo).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\T.I\King\t.i.-17-told_you_so.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Leona Ipod chunez\22 50 Cent - Hate It Or Love It Remix (Feat. G-Unit) (Produced By Cool & Dre).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Artiste Dancehall\MediaZone Musik\Dance hall\tear up jeans\10 Bugle edit.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Chunez\NEW MZJA\WEDDING SONGS\Englebert_Humperdink_-_After_The_Loving.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\120 VOLT RIDDIM_ MASTERED_(FUTURE PRODUCTIONS)2010\KARTEL(DJ QUAMI 2010) (FUTURE PRODUCTIONS).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\STEEL_FROG_RIDDIM-TRUCK_BACK-21ST\WICKERMAN - GIMME DI GAL DEM - STEEL FROG RIDDIM - TRUCK BACK-21STmp3.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\Surfer Riddim (2010 Pow Pow) ReggaeMe\13 - Nature - Nasty Lies.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Dipset - Dipset Reunion (www.hiphoplead.com)\14 - Juelz Santana - Move The Dame Thing Feat Lil Wa.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Joe Budden - OMG (Remix) [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Rihanna_Ft_Dylan_Dilinjah_Russian_Roulette.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Snoop_Dogg_Feat._Jay-Z_-_I_Wanna_Rock_(The_Kings_G-Mix)_(DIRTY).mp
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Travis Porter - Minaj [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New R&B\Mary J. Blige 9\Mary J. Blige - Reminisce (Acapella).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Aretha Franklin\Greatest Hits 2\Rock Steady.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Hit The Brakes 8\Vol. 092\02 - Heatwave - Boogie Nights.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\old skool r&b\A House Is Not A Home - Luther Vandross.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\OLD SCHOOL RAP\Old School Rap - Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\03-pretty_ricky-love_like_honey.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\BODY AND SOUL VOL.2\MANHATTANS\2.kiss and say goodbye.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Chris Brown - Graffiti (Bonus Disc)\22 - Chris Brown - Graffiti.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Jaheim - The Makings of a Man - 01 - Voice of R&B.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Lil_Wayne-Prostitute_Flange.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\The Best of Soul and Rhythm & Blues Collection (Black Music)\The Drifters - On Broadway.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Jodeci\Back To The Future- The Very Best Of Jodeci\05 - Lately.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Ray Charles\The Difinitive Ray Charles\Ray Charles - 42 - The Jealous Kind.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Salsa\Victor Manuelle - Que Habria Sido De Mi.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\SOCA\Soca1\Soca 2007 Down D Road Riddim - 01 - Machel Montano - Down D Road.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Artist\Cecile & Delly Ranks - Teddy Bear (Edit).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\Love & Affection Lover's Rock Mix- CHinese assassin\39 Changes - Fiona.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\country\johnny cash\unknown album\I fought the law.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Leroy smart - the journey (african beat riddim).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Sweat Riddim - Capleton - I Love Dem .mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\01-kari_jess-bruck_it_off-(shadow)-2007-jah.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\DA ting deh - Cheerful riddim - MR VEgas.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\DEMARCO-ABOUT_MY_MONEY-BASSRUNNER\DEMARCO - ABOUT MY MONEY - CLEAN-21ST.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\MZJA II\BCR NEW MZJA II\VA-Look_Gal_Riddim-Promo_CD-2008-WiS\09-fire_links-hold_mi_acre_(ed
it).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\SHOOT OUT RIDDIM\(Shoot Out riddim) Fatta - Gun Rise.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Street Bullies Riddim\They Don't Care About Us - Sting International Remix.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\WorkOut Riddim(Raw)\4.Laden.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\dj dray sample pack 1\sound effect zip up\FX LR 1.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Yami Bolo-Jah Made Them All-1989\10-kidd_lane_special-yard.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Born Jamericans\Born Jamericans - Sweet Honey.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\DANCEHALL OLDIES\55 little meeky - freaky freaky.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\DANCEHALL OLDIES\75 super black - deh wid you.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Shabba Ranks-Get Up Stand Up-1998\02-mus haffi learn.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\250 of the Greatest Hip-Hop and Rap Songs\Pt. 1 - Songs #1-99\61. Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\2Pac.The.Ultimate.Discography.(18 albums).320kbps_[LaMara8]\--- Other albums ---\2001 - Until The End Of Time\2Pac - 205 - U Don't Have 2 Worry.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Beyonce and Sean Paul - Baby Boy.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Busta Rhymes\extinction level event the final world front\13 - busta rhymes - do the bus a bus.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\DMX The Complete Discography\DMX\DMX - The X Files\13-Had Enough Freestyle.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Hip Hop I\TIL THE END.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Project Pat f. Gangsta Boo - Ballers (Dirty).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Raekwon\The Vatican\27 Kids Thats Rich.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\TLC\CrazySexyCool\TLC-Let's Do It Again.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\House musik\house music pt2\dj webstar ft young b - chicken noodle soup 2.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\1 bag a new chune\Remedy Riddim Mar 2010 [www.DjTexXxas.com]\Suhverto - Hypocrite Fren [DjTexXxas.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\OL_SCHOOL_RIDDIM-BOMB_RUSH-21ST\DILLI - WANNA BE LOVED - OL SCHOOL RIDDIM - BOMB RUSH-21ST..mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\Sugar Cane Riddim - Jam 2-1FI1\Chi Ching - Refill-Sugar Cane Riddim-1FI1.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\TEASA_RIDDIM-ADIDJAHIEM-NOTNICE-21ST\AVALANCHE - NAH BACK DOWN - TEASA RIDDIM - ADIDJAHIEM-NOTNICE-21ST.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Freeway - For The Money [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\RL ft. Attitude - Outta Here [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New R&B\Mary J. Blige 9\Mary J Blige - Real Love (Acapella).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New R&B\Mary J. Blige 9\Mary J Blige - The One (Feat Drake) (Main).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\new singles 34\Vybz Kartel - Gimme Now.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Billy Ocean\Greatest Hits [Jive]\02 License to Chill.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Etta James\Love Songs\13 It Must Be Your Love.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\100 Most Beautiful Love Songs\100 Most Beautiful Love Songs CD2\01- Barry White You're the first, the last, my everything.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\112\PLEASURE & PAIN\06 06 Nowhere.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B for show\07-toni_braxton-sposed_to_be.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\All-Time Wedding Songs\08 - Endless Love.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Body + Soul- Love Serenade [1999] Disc 2\01 Oh Girl.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Case\Case\14 Cryin' over Time.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Dru Hill\2005-Hits\17 - In My Bed (So So Def Remix)(1).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Earth, Wind & Fire\That's the Way of the World\05 Yearnin' Learnin'.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Mariah Carey\MTV Unplugged [EP]\04 Vision of Love.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\R. Kelly\Double Up\17-r-kelly-sex_planet.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Soul Food [Original Soundtrack]\02 Call Me [Hip Hop Mix].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\SOCA\Soca Music\Soca 2005\Soca Water & Fire\12 - Atlantik Ft Burton - Oh Girl.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\SOCA\Soca1\SOCA 2004 - Bunji Garlin - Money Matters (Sexy Lady Riddim).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\glen washington & george nooks - toe to toe vol.2\04.glen washington - i wanna take you home.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\luciano_jah_words_retailcd_2005\09-luciano-why_should_i-jah.mp
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\(Disturbance Riddim) Razor - Hop off..mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Close Casket Riddim\09-mavado - blood run like hennesy (close casket riddim).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\double joint riddim\bounty(what u think)EDIT.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\KARL tingz\2007 Singles\Cecile & Delly Ranks - Teddy Bear (Edit).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\KARL tingz\Mad Thing Riddim\06 - Elephant Man - Badman Tune.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Night_Creature_Riddim_(Promo_CD)-2007-VYM\09-deva_bratt_-_nigh
t_creature_(munga_diss)_(raw).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\OGALLAGHER\NEW MZJA\NEW stuff\Beenie_Man- Lightning_Nuh_Strike_One_Place_Two_Time-2008.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Tiger balm riddim\elephant (touch the floor).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\VA-DEAD U DEAD RIDDIM-2008\12-AL PANCHO-RISE UP AND TAKE YOUR STAND.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Garnett Silk\Garnet Silk - Meet The Conquering Lion\09.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Garnett Silk\Garnett Silk - Love Is The Answer\Garnett Silk - Cherry Promised.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Poochiny foundation tunez\fade away--j byles.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\studio one dj's, vol. 2\11 whipping the prince.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\01 Bellyass Riddim\09 Alozade - Prowler.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\DANCEHALL OLDIES\07 yami bolo - when a man's in love.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\DANCEHALL OLDIES\62 shabba ranks - halla fi buddy.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Giggy.2005.Riddim-Full-PromoCD-2005-JAH-BLaZeD\19-unkn
own-from_you_know_(raw)-jah.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\rae rae riddim\Baby Cham - Que Sera.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\snow - 12 inches of snow (1993)\04 - snow - drunken styles.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\HOT dancehall riddims\Peanie Peanie Riddim\Nitty Gritty - We Run Things.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\HOT dancehall riddims\SUPERSTAR riddim 2001\spragga_benz_-_analogy-v.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Gospel chunez\Big Birds Gospel\Gospel\GOSPEL\Gospel\Shirley Ceasar, I Know the Truth\Unknown Album (2-17-2007 4-04-51 AM)\10 Track 10.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Gospel chunez\Big Birds Gospel\J. Moss\J. Moss Project\08 Don't Let_New.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Gospel chunez\Gospel reggae-Amarachi - Not By Might.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\125 HipHop RnB 2008-11-08 Billboard - Torrent Tatty Feat RIAA Stars @224\057 - Mike Jones ft. Trey Songz, Lil Wayne & Twista (REAL) - Cuddy Buddy [Torrent Tatty] (
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\250 of the Greatest Hip-Hop and Rap Songs\Pt. 3 - Songs #199-250\210. OutKast - The Whole World.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\250 of the Greatest Hip-Hop and Rap Songs\Pt. 3 - Songs #199-250\214. 5150 - Games People Play.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\HITMEN MUSIC HIP HOP DWN LOAD\Thats that ish - Snoop.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Jay Z Full Discography + Mixtape Albums + Mixtapes\Jay-Z - Unplugged\08-jay-z-hard_knock_life_(the_ghetto_anthem).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\KRS-One\1989 Ghetto Music - The Blueprint of Hiphop(BDP)\Boogie Down Productions - 13World Peace.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\The Dream - Love Vs Money\13-the_dream-kellys_12_play.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Totally Hip Hop\Petey Pablo-Raise Up [All Cities Remix].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\wu-tang clan - wu-tang forever (1997)\wu-tang clan -- [1997] wu-tang forever (disc 2)\14. Wu-Tang Clan -- Black Shampoo.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Artist Culture\Kriss Kelly\Kriss kelly BIG CHUNEZ RADIO.wav
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Artiste Dancehall\TAKE IT OFF- SPLOW.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\KARMASUTRA_RIDDIM-LOUD_DISTURBANCE-21ST\BUSY SIGNAL - BAKKA DI HOUSE- RADIO - KARMASUTRA RIDDIM - LOUD DISTURBANCE-21ST.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\J-Kwon - Louie Bounce (I Smacked Nikki) [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New R&B\Donnell Shawn - Graffiti [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New R&B\Trey Songs\Trey.Songz-Ready-(Retail)-2009-[NoFS]\14-Trey Songz-Love Lost.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Jimi Hendrix\Jimmy Hendricks\Jimi Hendrix\The Jimi Hendrix Experience Box Set (Disc 4)\Jimi Hendrix - The Jimi Hendrix Experience Box Set (Disc 4) - Ezy Ryder - 12.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\MIDNIGHT STAR\No Parking On The Dance Floor\MIDNIGHT STAR - Track 7.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Stevie Wonder The Definitive Collection\At the Close of the Century Disc 4\14 How Come, How Long Stevie Wonder At the Close of the Century Disc 4.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\OLD SCHOOL RAP\Salt-N-Pepa\Very Necessary\Salt-N-Pepa-Whatta Man.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School SLOW JAMS\Teddy Pendagrass - My Greatest Inspiration.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Chris Brown - Graffiti\13 - Chris Brown - I'll Go.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Jamie Foxx - If Only For One Night.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Earth, Wind & Fire\Gratitude\07 Sing a Message to You.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Marvin Gaye\The Best of Marvin Gaye- Live\10 Sexual Healing.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Montell Jordan\This Is How We Do It\05 I'll Do Anything.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Thin Line Between Love and Hate\03 Damned If I Do.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Strictly the best\Strictly the Best, Vol. 10\07 Real Love.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Artist\20 - Freddy McGregor - Prophecy.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\BAD GAL SLY MIX CD 2008 TRACKZ\THUGGY THUGGY FEELING - BAD GAL SLY - BILLY BLITZ PRODUCTION.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\There's No One- The Sequel\20 Don Corleon - Wiggle.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\country\Totally Country Vol 4\Kenny Chesney-No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Dream_Riddim_(PROMO_CD)-2007-R2R\08-dream_riddim-instrumental-
r2r.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\MIRACLE ONE DROP PRODUCE BY BABY G\LUTAN FYAH - BLESSING.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Baghdad Riddim\03 To the Top.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Beenie Man\BEENIE NAN\02-beenie_man_-_real_bad_man_(raw)-vod.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Dancing tunez\Rowmie & Skippy - Bettah No(Tek Wey Urself DANCE CREW TUNE).MP3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Elephant Man - Yuh Pussy Real Good (Chrome Riddim).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Gym Exercise Riddim [RAW]\Spade feat. Shaneversion - Squeeze Up [Raw] [Venom House Production].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\KARL tingz\Dem Time Deh Riddim\00 - Vybz Kartel - No (Edit).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\KARL tingz\Mad Blend Riddim\01 - Heavy Duty - Fame.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\KARL tingz\Promiscuous Riddim\01 - Nelly Furtado & Timberland & Mr Vegas - Promiscuous.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\beres hammond\love has no boundaries (2004)\01-beres_hammond_-_interlude-vod.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Dennis Brown - All His Albums & Productions During 1970-86\[1985] - Dennis Brown - Slow Down\07-Dennis_Brown-love_by_the_score-JAH.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Stalag riddim\07. buju banton - quick.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\All fruits ripe riddim\(All Fruits Ripe Riddim) Beenie Man - Hey.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\BADDIS_RIDDIM__1998_\SPRAGGA_BENZ___PEACE__BADDI.MP3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\diwali_riddim2\GENERAL DEGREE-INNA-DIWALI RIDDIM.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Joyride Riddim\tanya stephens - Joy Ride Riddim.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Showtime riddim\Showtime - Bounty - Deadly Zone.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Stone Love Old Gold 6\Stone Love Old Gold 6\21 - Singing Melody - No Sound Dont Border Me.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\HOT dancehall riddims\corduroy_riddim-zeno-1994\06-jigsy king- meeni meeni.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Gospel chunez\Big Birds Gospel\James Cleveland\REV JAMES CLEVELAND\03 GOD LEADS HIS CHILDREN.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop Cutz\01 Don't Worry.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\250 of the Greatest Hip-Hop and Rap Songs\Pt. 3 - Songs #199-250\250. 2Pac - To Live & Die In L.A.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Busta Rhymes\busta ryhmes- genesis\01 intro.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Chiefs HIP HOP\Dilated Peoples - Back Again.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Jay Z Full Discography + Mixtape Albums + Mixtapes\Jay-Z & R Kelly - Best of Both Worlds\The Streets (dc1632268).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Jay Z Full Discography + Mixtape Albums + Mixtapes\Jay-Z - Library of a Legend (DISC 6)-(A DJ's Best Friend -The Freestyles)\625-s_carter-outro_freestyle-ts2.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Jay Z Full Discography + Mixtape Albums + Mixtapes\Jay-Z - Unplugged\10-jay-z-cant_knock_the_hustle_(feat_mary_j_blige)-family_af
fair.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Junior M.A.F.I.A\Conspiracy\Bugsy & Mooch Dog-Intro.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Lil Wayne Greatest Rapper Alive 5\10-Lil Wayne-Self Destruction-RGF.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\rick_ross-port_of_miami-2006-rns[www.moviex.info]\12-rick_ross-w
hite_house.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Shotta rap\RAP 07'\Bun B, Chamillionare, Slim Thug - In Money We Trust (screwed and chopped by DJ O.Z.L.) not swisha.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Culture\CHASE_RIDDIM-HUMAN_RIGHTS-21ST\CHASE RIDDIM INSTRUMENTAL - CHASE RIDDIM - HUMAN RIGHTS-21ST.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\1 bag a new chune\Sugar Cane Riddim (May 2010) [www.RiddimHunter.com]\Ward 21 - Words Jumble [RiddimHunter.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Jah Cure - Never Say Never (Club Mix)[wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New SOCA\Devon Matthews - Iron [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Marvin Gaye\20 Greatest Hits, Vol. 2\03 How sweet it is.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\The Ohio Players\Best of the Ohio Players\06 O-H-I-O.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Pop\Top 250 Pop Hits of the 90s\174) Chumbawamba - Tubthumping [1997].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\100 Most Beautiful Love Songs\100 Most Beautiful Love Songs CD1\19 -Ryan Adams Wonderwall.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\CHIEFS R&B\Ludacris - Splash Waterfalls (Remix) - ft. Rapheal Saadiq.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\rnb top 100\039 - r. kelly - gotham city (1997).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Boyz II Men\Evolution\10 All Night Long.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Cadillac Records [Bonus CD] Disc 1\05 Once in a Lifetime.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Earth, Wind & Fire\The Eternal Dance (Disc 1)\10 - Mighty Mighty.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Jagged Edge\The Hits\05-jagged_edge-where_the_party_at_(dupri_remix_feat_jerm~97D.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Jodeci\Back To The Future- The Very Best Of Jodeci\11 - Freek 'N You.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Mariah Carey\The Emancipation of Mimi\03 Shake It Off.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Marvin Gaye\The Master 1961-1984 Disc 3\05 I'm Going Home [1972 Mix][#].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\The Temptations\Best Of\2-08 Let Your Hair Down.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\SOCA\New Soca 09\Krosfyah-The_Journey-2008-JAH\06-krosfyah-cheenatonah-jah.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\SOCA\Soca Music\RBT Has Soca Vol. 1 (2003)\16 - General Grant - Performance.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Strictly the best\Strictly the Best, Vol. 3\02 Love Me Have Fi Get.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\BURIAL CHUNEZ\2009 Killing tunes\Bounty Killer - Dem Punk Ya.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\Pillow Talk CD\DJ Ovadose006.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\Pillow Talk CD\DJ Ovadose014.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\COmmercials\CHief BCR drop III000.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Acqua Riddim\05 - Jaka - Reggae In Italia.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Bad Tempo Riddim\01 - Mr. Vegas - I'm In Love.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Forever Rhythm\3.Freddie-Maxie-Make it Happen.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\January riddim 07\(January Morning Riddim) elite souljaz - heart cry.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Bad breed riddim (raw)\HIT LIST-ME LAUGH PEOPLE.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Beenie Man\BEENIE NAN\Copy of 02 Chacka Dance.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\beniton - head.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Bill Back Riddim\11 - Vybz Kartel - Tun R Back Way (Clean).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\BOUNTY KILLER TUNES\Revolution - Beenie - Bounty & D. Brown.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Higher Altitude Riddim - Movado - Fly High.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\KARL tingz\Lap Dance Riddim\11 - D Angel & Beenie Man - World Inna Mystery.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\MZJA II\BCR NEW MZJA II\Mind Your Business.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Poor an Boasy Riddim\Inna Mi Closet.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Reggae Sizzler - Chiney Gal Riddim mix - Cecile,Elephant Man,Beenie Man,Jay Z,Tanya Stephens,Mr Vegas(1).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Trauma Riddm Promo CD 2008\04-ms._alysha-fresh_and_clean.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\DISCO\Soul II Soul - Back to Life (However Do You Want Me).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\BERES\Track 09.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\REGGAE-10CD-2007-RoW part 2\0313-bunny_rugs_and_upsetters-i_am_i_said-row.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Rod Of Correction.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\05 Punanny Riddim\21 Ninja Man - Border Clash.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Bad Boy Early Warm Juggling - Red Star Sound\40 Track 40.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\hurricane riddim\hurricane riddim- Capelton- Hunt You.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\HOT dancehall riddims\corduroy_riddim-zeno-1994\13-terror fabulous- call for peace.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\HOT dancehall riddims\taranchyla riddim\Taranchyla - Red Rat & Hawkeye - Dolly house secret.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Funk\70s Funk+Soul+Jazz\Funk+Soul\Sammy Davis Jr - Johnny Shaft.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Gospel chunez\Big Birds Gospel\Gospel\GOSPEL\10 I'm Gonna Be Ready.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Gospel chunez\Big Birds Gospel\Gospel\Marvin Winans\Friends\10 Yet Praise (Reprise).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Gospel chunez\Big Birds Gospel\Shirley Caesar\Shirley Ceasar - The world didnt give it to.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop Cutz\17 It's mine.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Hip Hop Cutz 5\09 Rollout (My Business).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\ice cube -19 albums-320kbps\ice cube-the predator 320kbps\It Was a Good Day.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Jadakiss-Kiss_Tha_Game_Goodbye-2001-Double8\12 - On My Way.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Jay Z Full Discography + Mixtape Albums + Mixtapes\Jay-Z - Vol.2 Hard Knock Life\06-jay-z-money_cash_hoes-gmz.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Lloyd Banks ft. G-Unit - We on Fire.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Outkast - Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik (1994)\03 - Ain't No Thang.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\House musik\Funky House (2008)\CD2\13. Dom Fiction - Deeper and Deeper (House Mix) @ 4UsOnly.biz.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Artiste Dancehall\Entreo\MP3\Entreo - 11 - One Blood.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\Substance riddim\Substance Riddim - Instrumental [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Famous ft. Chamillionaire - All I Know [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\25 Years of R&B 1972\The Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling in Love.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\ISLEY BROTHERS\For the Love of You\04 Inside You, Pt. 1 The Isley Brothers For the Love of You.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School SLOW JAMS\moms OLD SCHOOL R&b\James Brown - Cold Sweat.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Pop\Top 200 songs\Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\125 HipHop RnB 2008-11-08 Billboard - Torrent Tatty Feat RIAA Stars @224\101 - Deborah Cox - Did You Ever Love Me [Torrent Tatty] (
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Alicia Keys Ft. Lyfe Jennings -- I Will Make The Darkness Light(1).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\CHIEFS R&B\Erykah Badu & Common - Love of my Life.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\R. Kelly\R.Kelly ft Sean Paul & Akon - Slow Wind (Remix).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Gerald Levert & Eddie Levert, Sr\Father and Son\05 I Got You.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Mariah Carey\The Emancipation of Mimi\17 So Lonely (One & Only_ Pt. 2).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Marvin Gaye\Gold\14 Marvin Gaye - You're Alli Need to Get by (Du - www.torrentazos.com.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\The O'Jays\In Bed with the O'Jays- Greatest Love Songs\14 'Cause I Want You Back Again.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\SOCA\Soca Soca 2007\Soca\Pelé Riddim\05 - Menfis - Elle Me Rend Dingue.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Strictly the best\Strictly the Best, Vol. 7\02 Granny.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Ultimate_Grammy_Collection-Classic_Pop-2008-XXL\03-jose_felician
o-light_my_fire.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\Work out music\Daft Punk - Around The World.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Acqua Riddim\06 - Ginko - Nun Te Lamenta.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Every_Mouth_Must_Be_Fed_(Pressure_Sounds_59)-Retail_CD-2008-RK
S\04-pete_weston_and_the_flames-revolution_is_for_the_chinaman-rks.mp3
:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\freddie mcgregor\freddie mcgregor - Cherry Oh Baby (Cherry Oh Baby Riddim).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\sizzla - 2003 - rise to the occasion\Sizzla - Rise To The Occasion -07 i was born.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Truth and Rights Riddim\(Studio One- truths and rights riddim) Pirates Choice - 04 - Al Campbell - Take A Ride.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\77 Degrees Riddim\Bounty Killer\Next Millennium\02 - Bounty Killer - Eagle and Di Hawk.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Bossplayer Riddim\00 - I An - 10 Stepz Ahead.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\BOUNTY KILLER TUNES\Meh Nature - Bounty Killer.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Chiney Gal Riddim - Aisha -.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Elephant man\Serani ft. Elephant Man - Hypocrite [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Energize Riddim\08-bounty_killer-no_special_reason Energize riddim.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\KARL tingz\The Ruler Riddim\14 - Norris Man - Looking For Better Days.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Kevin Lyttle\Kevin Lyttle - ROTI (Soca 2008.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\VINTAGE CHUNEZ\Complaint Riddim\Wayne Wonder - Why Did You.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\BERES\SOME ONE LOVE U HONEY.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Dennis Brown - All His Albums & Productions During 1970-86\[1971] - Dennis Brown - If I Follow My Heart\04.if_i_follow_my_heart-rac.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Dennis Brown - All His Albums & Productions During 1970-86\[1978] - Dennis Brown - West Bound Train\09 - Dennis Brown - Westbound Train.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Dennis Brown - All His Albums & Productions During 1970-86\[1979] - Dennis Brown - Words Of Wisdom\08 dennis brown - love_jah.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\REGGAE-10CD-2007-RoW part 7\1010-the_cimarons-ethiopian_romance-row.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Reggae_Hits_Vol_14-Retail_CD-1993-RKS_iNT\09-junior_tucker-love_
of_a_lifetime-rks.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Stalag riddim\37. super beagle - soundbwoy killing.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\cover me riddim (1987)\02-japanese-baddest_hat_man-SPLiFF.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\DANCE OLD HALL PART 2\anthrax riddim\Anthrax Riddim-Mad Cobra.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Glue riddim\03 Miss Matty Son.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Joker riddim\Joker Riddim-Delly Ranks-Me Nice.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Omare II\Columbia NeckTie - Goofy - Fight over gal.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\1998-2001\Omare II\Rotten Rich - Captain Barkey - Please let me put it in.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\buju banton 2\07-buju_banton-only_man-jah.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\A Milli part 1\A Milli (Acappella).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Busta Rhymes\busta ryhmes- genesis\busta_rhymes_14_ass_on_your.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\DMX The Complete Discography\DMX\DMX - Grand Champ\14 - Rob All Night (If I'm Gonna Rob).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Eminem pt 1\02 3 A.M..mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\ENGLAND_TOWN-ADIDJAHEIM-TESHA-NOTNICE-21st\FLIPPA MAFIA - EXTRA - RADIO-21st.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\01 stupid remix main.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New R&B\Mary J. Blige 9\Mary J. Blige - You Don't Have To Worry (Remix) (Clean).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New R&B\Sisqo ft. Petey Pablo - You Can Get It [wegotitfirst.com].mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Hit The Brakes 3\Vol. 030\baby huey - hard times.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Oldies But Goodies\15 - Scandalous.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Silk\Tonight\10 Love You Down.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\The Whispers\Old School Jams 3 (Disc 2)\The Whispers - Old School Jams 3 (Disc 2) - Rock Steady (12_ Extended Mix) - 07.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\OLD SCHOOL RAP\90s Hip Hop\100 Greatest Rap & Hip Hop Songs of the 90s\088 - Big Pun - Still Not A Player (1998).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School SLOW JAMS\Motown 40 Forever Disc 1\12 My Cherie Amour.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School SLOW JAMS\TEDDY PENDAGRASS - COME ON OVER TO MY PLACE.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Pop\Michael Jackson - Discography (320kbps)\[1997] Blood On The Dance Floor\Michael Jackson - 01 - Blood On The Dance Floor.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Pure Souls\13-One Man-Tank.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Brian McKnight\Gemini\03 Everytime You Go Away.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Musiq Soulchild\Aijuswanaseing\14 Settle for My Love (Intermission).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\SOCA\Soca Soca 2007\Soca 2007 - Machel Montano & Vybz Kartel - Tonight(Test Mix 2).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Artist\Steel Pulse - Steal A Kiss.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\BURIAL CHUNEZ\2009 Killing tunes\12-Dub Fi Dub.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\Chineese assasin Bombo Claaat\15 Wall To Wall - Chris Brown Ft Ele.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\chinese joints\Nature Sounds - Zen meditation.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\Devils Advocate CD\The Game - The Doctor's Advocate - Why You Smell Like Dat.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\Love & Affection Lover's Rock Mix- CHinese assassin\14 I Still Believe - Wayne Wonder.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\There's No One- The Sequel\21 Easy Fi Dun Dem - Assasin.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\CDs\Wasp (Attack the mixtape)\10.KILL DEM SOUND (RL DUB).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\culture - 1979 - cumbolo\Culture - Cumbolo - 03 - Cumbolo.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\First Chapter Riddim\04 - Crimex Bolan - Dont Cry No More.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\Mama tunes Vol. 1 - Thank You [-jamEcho-]\13 - Singing Melody - Love For Mama.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Culture Riddims\One Third\Fat Eeh- One Third.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall Hip Hop\Mr_Vegas-Hot_Fuck_Last_Nite_Rmx-DH_Remix-2007.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\# 10 - Tixx-Blaze Riddim CD (2001)\19_Frisco_kid_-_Round_Here.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\(Blue Lagoon Riddim) Movado - We Don't Play.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Baghdad Riddim\09 Dem Mussi Mad.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Bluetooth Riddim - Assassin - Leave Us Alone.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Bug Out Riddim\Bug Out Riddim - Mr. G - Wining Time.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Dancing tunez\D-East - Dancing We Rep (New Dance Tune)Prezzy Dance Riddim.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Dem time deh riddim\00 - Elephant Man - Gal Bruk (Edit).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Gangsta gangsta riddim\(Gangsta Gangsta Riddim) - Aidonia - Mi Clap It(1).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\Gimmi Likkle_Riddim-(Born So)-2008\02-beenie_man-pickney_nah_hold_yuh_dung_(edit)-yvp.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\GOOD LIFE RIDDIM (LIVE UP RECORDS)\LADEN- NAH LEF DI GYAL DEM.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Dancehall riddims\TRAPALLIN-CENTRAL_POINT\4. No Rapist - Teflon.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\DJ AJ new chunez\why again feat wayne marshall.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\$Lovers Rock\11 - Why Not Tonight.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Culture chune\Dennis Brown - All His Albums & Productions During 1970-86\[1974] - Dennis Brown - Just Dennis\Dennis Brown - 03 - Run Too Tuff.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Foundation Dancehall chune\REal Rock Jammys 90\10-Nicodemus - Bonanza.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Gospel chunez\Big Birds Gospel\Gospel\GOSPEL\Gospel - Rev. James Cleveland - God Has Smiled On Me.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\2Pac.The.Ultimate.Discography.(18 albums).320kbps_[LaMara8]\--- Posthumous albums ---\1997 - R U Still Down (Remember Me)\2Pac - 212 - Black Starry Night.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Jay Z ft Freeway - World War III.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Jay Z Full Discography + Mixtape Albums + Mixtapes\Jay-Z - Library of a Legend (DISC 5)-(Shawn's Softer Side)\503-s_carter-wishing_on_a_star_(feat_janet_jackson)-ts2.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Jay Z Full Discography + Mixtape Albums + Mixtapes\Jay-Z - Vol.2 Hard Knock Life\05-jay-z-nigga_what_nigga_who_(origina-gmz.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\KRS-One\2003 krs one - digital\08-krs_one-as_you_already_know_(feat._truck_turner_big_p-wcr.m
p3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\Paul Wall - Break Em Off.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Hip Hop music\The Declaration - Ashanti 2008\01-ashanti-intro_(produced_by_marcus_aurelius).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\BOXING_DAY_RIDDIM-NOTNICE-21ST\BLAK RYNO - WHEN MI BUSS MI GUN - NOTNICE-21ST.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\DUFFLE_BAG_RIDDIM-STAINLESS-21ST\DUFFLE BAG INSTRUMENTAL - DUFFLE BAG RIDDIM - DJ KARIM-21ST.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Dancehall\Haters.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\New Iraq tune\New Hip Hop\Virginia Ashby - Strongest Weakness (Radio).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Doo Wap\05) Dance Girl - The Charts.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Hit The Brakes 8\Vol. 084\dj shadow - brainfreeze breaks [04] from this day on - eddie bo.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School Jams\Jagged Edge\J.E. Heartbreak\09 Can I Get With You.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\OLD SCHOOL RAP\Chief old skool rap\Slick Rick - Mona Lisa.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\OLD SCHOOL RAP\Old_School_Hip_Hop\MONSTER RAP MUSIC\Dizzee Rascal
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\Old School SLOW JAMS\The Motown Box Disc 1\Mary Wells-Two Lovers.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\100 Most Beautiful Love Songs\100 Most Beautiful Love Songs CD2\02- The Cranberries Linger.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\125 HipHop RnB 2008-11-08 Billboard - Torrent Tatty Feat RIAA Stars @224\043 - Ludacris Co-Starring T-Pain - One More Drink [Torrent Tatty] (
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\BODY AND SOUL VOL.2\10 best love song\1-i'll always love you.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Carl Thomas - So Much Better (2007) - R&B By FEFE2003\14-carl_thomas-say_i_do.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Jodeci\The Show, The After Party, The Hotel\22 Good Luv.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Mary J. Bliege - Family Affairs.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R & B\Trey_Songz-After_Trey_Day--2008-Y2H_INT\14-trey_songz-off_into_the_s
unset.mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B for show\Kiss R&B\100 Greatest RnB Songs of the 90s\074 - Janet Jackson - Together Again (1997).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Keith Sweat\Still In The Game\10 - Just Another Day (LP Version).mp3
E:\BIG CHUNEZ MUSIK\R&B Moore\Marvin Gaye\Gold\
Rane, Support
RafaelM 11:06 PM - 1 September, 2010
Yes. We are here Mon - Friday 8am to 5pm Pacific Time. We are out for lunch between 1-2Pm

425 355 6000 as to speak to Rafael
DJ_OVADOSE 12:47 AM - 3 September, 2010
I am good now gentlemen thanks! Reverted back to 2.O for now and deleted corrupted files.