DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Anna Nicole Smith

J_Static 6:27 AM - 9 February, 2007
Can anyone please tell me why people are making such a BIG DEAL out of the fact that ANNA NICOLE SMITH died earlier today in florida????

Like DID NO ONE SEE THIS COMING, EVER, PERIOD????

Personally I know Anna Nicole Smith is a human being like everyone else, but I think Aaliyah's death was a little more tragic and should have been more covered then this girls death today.

I mean it was all over CNN, MSNBC, TNT, and all the other National News Syndicates and local news.....

I could pull out the old RACE CARD and say Anna Nicole's Death was covered so well because she was a white women with huge knockers who posed for playboy, made a fool out of herself on national tv, and was slangin weight loss pills that made her speech sound like a 2 yr old baby's.......

BUT I WON'T GO THERE, OPPS I ALREADY DID....

Anyways, R.I.P. Anna Nicole Smith

*Still don't know what all the ruckus was about.....
J_Static 6:28 AM - 9 February, 2007
P.S. How crazy would it be if they did the autopsy and found that she died from OVERDOSING on TRIMSPA......

Can we say, DEE DEE DEE!!!! That and America would lose it's infatuation with weight loss pills
Q Styles 6:53 AM - 9 February, 2007
if you dont wanna hear about it then why you bringing it up on a forum as a new discussion? PLEASE STFU CUZ YOUR POSTS LIKE YOURS ARE THE MAIN CAUSE OF CONTRIBUTION TO THE HYPE.

r.i.p. Anna
J_Static 6:57 AM - 9 February, 2007
Wow Q-Styles thanks for your input...... I didn't say I DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT!

If you re-read the thread I was questioning WHATS THE BIG F*CKING DEAL, however you FAILED TO READ THAT...

Quote:
PLEASE STFU CUZ YOUR POSTS LIKE YOURS

P.S. LEARN HOW TO STRUCTURE SENTENCES OR LIKE U SAID JUST STFU
J_Static 6:58 AM - 9 February, 2007
Error made: I DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT!

CORRECTION: I didn't say I DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!
sixxx 6:59 AM - 9 February, 2007
You know J_Static... I was going to say the same thing. Why do people always do that? Complain about someone's notoriety then bring them up in conversation? (or message boards).
J_Static 7:02 AM - 9 February, 2007
Quote:
You know J_Static... I was going to say the same thing. Why do people always do that? Complain about someone's notoriety then bring them up in conversation? (or message boards).

Sounds like an oxymoron, this I understand, but do u see my point?

Could careless if she was famous or just a normal citizen, but DAMN WHY ALL THE HYPE OVER JUST HER.....
sixxx 7:04 AM - 9 February, 2007
Why the hype... could be cause... SHE'S FAMOUS??? OR WAS.

Duh!
J_Static 7:05 AM - 9 February, 2007
Your such an ass, NO U IDIOT....

THE HYPE OVER HER DEATH U MORON......

People had to see this one coming....

It's like the old guy who has cancer but smokes three packs a day and then dies.....

Ahhh hello, no one saw that one coming.....YEAA RIGHT!
sixxx 7:07 AM - 9 February, 2007
Well, celebrity + death = news story.

celebrity + death + possible overdose = better news story.

Come on man. I know you're smart.
J_Static 7:09 AM - 9 February, 2007
Ohhhh nevermind.......
Dj KaGeN 7:34 AM - 9 February, 2007
there is a war going on and the headlines are over this 2 bit twot...
sweetL 9:27 AM - 9 February, 2007
dont be daft...

aaliyah didnt get the coverage that anna nicole did because anna nicole was in the news a hell of a lot more often, and was more widely known.

im not saying aaliyah wasnt famous... but anna nicole is / was more famous to a wider market.
I-Dee 4:45 PM - 9 February, 2007
May that golddiggin' hoe rest in peace....

NOT!
DJ-A 4:46 PM - 9 February, 2007
i feel bad about her baby without a mom. I thought it was Ironic that her son had died recently too... the last few months of her life were sure wierd. and now she is with her husband who died too... sounds like a soap opera
Dj KaGeN 7:16 PM - 9 February, 2007
I feel bad for her daughter... but loosing a crackhead mom like that could very well be a blessing in disguise. Do we really need a fine example of that influencing kids?

ya, didn't think so.
MSF 8:00 PM - 9 February, 2007
I wonder who will take custody of the kids... those MF's are gonna control the money..

I wonder how much mula dis chick has left.
Dj Ryme 8:08 PM - 9 February, 2007
fuck that bitch...... seriously.
DJ Trax 9:40 PM - 9 February, 2007
Bottom line is this:
The chick was a dits and off in her own world and had her share of faults. But how bout a little f*ckin respect for a human being who just died?? Jesus people!!
CMega 10:04 PM - 9 February, 2007
She WAS a Guess model and had money before she hooked up with that old guy. She had problems, give her a break. Maybe her lawyer murdered her and her son for the $$$.
sixxx 12:44 AM - 10 February, 2007
Quote:
Bottom line is this:
The chick was a dits and off in her own world and had her share of faults. But how bout a little f*ckin respect for a human being who just died?? Jesus people!!

Fuck respect and fuck her too. Fuck Jesus too.
J_Static 6:04 AM - 10 February, 2007
Quote:
Quote:
Bottom line is this:

Fuck respect and fuck her too. Fuck Jesus too.

Eww someone's gonna burn in HELL for that last remark....

God have pity on this mans soul
That Guy 1 9:55 AM - 10 February, 2007
Well, sixxx, it's not my job to tell you where you'll spend the rest of eternity, but that wasn't cool.

It's a great thing that Jesus is the most forgiving person I know, and I'm not joking.
Julls 12:29 PM - 10 February, 2007
WOW, that was ballsy sixxx. Not cool.
sixxx 5:47 PM - 10 February, 2007
lol @ going to HELL. I like fantasy too but it involves 5 girls. I better "pray to the invisible gods".
J_Static 7:27 PM - 11 February, 2007
Ewwww Sixxx is ballsy lately! Dude did you finally re-attach those two back to your lower regions.....?

I take it your Athiest? (Hope I spelled that correctly)
deepdjdanny 7:37 PM - 11 February, 2007
six six sixxx

:) jus jokin'
sweetL 12:53 PM - 12 February, 2007
tbh pretty much everyone says the same thing as sixxx, except they dont actually say it.

put a cross around your neck? nice. wear that murder weapon.
sweetL 12:53 PM - 12 February, 2007
actually, at this point, id like to apologise for contributing to an off-topic sub-conversation...

rip miss smith.
grrillatactics 5:22 PM - 12 February, 2007
I would guess the increased hype placed on Anna Nicole Smith's demise vs. Aaliyah's is due to several factors:
1. Anna Nicole Smith had "some big ol' tittays" (insert Dave Chappelle's Tron voice)
2. There are significantly more media outlets now
3. Anna Nicole Smith is currently in litigation with her deceased husband's family about an estate valued in the billions
4. Anna Nicole Smith, without having any conceivable skill, somehow managed to stay in the public eye for over 15 years, whereas Aaliyah's career was far far shorter (and involved a lot less nudity)
5. Anna Nicole Smith had huge huge huge boobs
6. Using said boobs, Anna Nicole Smith reached a far larger global audience than Aaliyah
7. Anna Nicole Smith was pretty fun entertainment, in a sad trailer-trash sort of way (did anyone ever see her TV show?)
8. Anna Nicole Smith's son recently died from an overdose of methadone (synthetic heroin) and pain pills, and she was definitely on some hefty variety-pack of drugs over the last several years (possible OD)
9. She had HUGE boobs (I like boobies)
DJ AVENUE 5:26 PM - 12 February, 2007
Quote:
I would guess the increased hype placed on Anna Nicole Smith's demise vs. Aaliyah's is due to several factors:
1. Anna Nicole Smith had "some big ol' tittays" (insert Dave Chappelle's Tron voice)
2. There are significantly more media outlets now
3. Anna Nicole Smith is currently in litigation with her deceased husband's family about an estate valued in the billions
4. Anna Nicole Smith, without having any conceivable skill, somehow managed to stay in the public eye for over 15 years, whereas Aaliyah's career was far far shorter (and involved a lot less nudity)
5. Anna Nicole Smith had huge huge huge boobs
6. Using said boobs, Anna Nicole Smith reached a far larger global audience than Aaliyah
7. Anna Nicole Smith was pretty fun entertainment, in a sad trailer-trash sort of way (did anyone ever see her TV show?)
8. Anna Nicole Smith's son recently died from an overdose of methadone (synthetic heroin) and pain pills, and she was definitely on some hefty variety-pack of drugs over the last several years (possible OD)
9. She had HUGE boobs (I like boobies)

LOL too funny.. and true..
s42000 4:02 PM - 13 February, 2007
Quote:
She had HUGE boobs (I like boobies)

You too ? ..... mmhhmm nyummy