DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Current hot R&B/Hip Hop club bangers

ronnie mac 8:00 PM - 30 July, 2010
I'm going to be doing a gig pretty soon and would just like input on the latest R&B & Hip hop songs that's been banging the clubs. I just need to make sure I'm up to date. Also give some suggestions on ANY hot song for the clubs or parties.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:26 PM - 30 July, 2010
oh this shall be grand
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:27 PM - 30 July, 2010
just make sure you have 50 cent in tha club, justin timberlake cry me a river, and D4l laffy taffey...the rest is a cake walk. Those songs are what most of the kiddys listen to now adays
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:30 PM - 30 July, 2010
look what happens when i use the search bar for your thread title www.scratchlive.net
DJ GOOK 3:25 AM - 31 July, 2010
and don't forget anything from Shaq
DJ CISC0 8:39 AM - 31 July, 2010
Quote:
and don't forget anything from Shaq
Fu-Schnickens feat. Shaq FTW!

Watchwww.youtube.com
Hassle 8:44 AM - 31 July, 2010
so hot right now

Watchwww.youtube.com
MelonHead 11:45 AM - 31 July, 2010
there is a forum on here that may help you A LOT if you just look a little closer.. I can't spell it out for you homie...
damehype 2:44 AM - 3 August, 2010
Champagne Life by Ne-Yo
poloroyalty1116 3:28 AM - 3 August, 2010
Rick ross BMF
DouggyFresh 4:16 AM - 3 August, 2010
Plies Bruh Bruh & Plies Awesome seem to work well for me (not joking).
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 4:56 AM - 3 August, 2010
What is the deal with Chris Brown - Deuces and Lil Wayne - Single??? Two of the sloooooooowest whine-iest songs I have heard in a minute and I got requests for them this past weekend.

Fuck.... nod your head while REALLY high music or am I missing something. I guess it has to grow on me like Drake - Successful or something (still only played that once or twice when it was at peak).
DouggyFresh 5:04 AM - 3 August, 2010
Quote:
What is the deal with Chris Brown - Deuces and Lil Wayne - Single??? Two of the sloooooooowest whine-iest songs I have heard in a minute and I got requests for them this past weekend.

Fuck.... nod your head while REALLY high music or am I missing something. I guess it has to grow on me like Drake - Successful or something (still only played that once or twice when it was at peak).

Look at the following songs:
Rick Ross - BMF 68bpm
Soulja Boy - Pretty Boy Swag - 62bpm

Or Ciara - Ride, way slow, but I get requests for it too...
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 5:37 AM - 3 August, 2010
Yeah, but Ride is about Ciara fucking and ladies like to grind off it (I like the video - her body is bangin')

Watchwww.youtube.com

and Pretty Boy Swag is rhythmic....

This right here............. is my......... Pretty..... Boy... Swag....

Shit, Waka Floka - O' Lets Do It was low 60's but a BANGER!

I am not feeling either of the above but i need them to grow on me. I spun Ride the first time off a request when it first hit radio and thought it sucked but I like it now.
MelonHead 6:01 AM - 3 August, 2010
Quote:
D4l laffy taffey...

you've got to be kidding...
DJ TOGTFO 6:34 AM - 3 August, 2010
Drake's Fancy seems to be gaining a lot of momentum in the past 3 or 4 weekends.
DouggyFresh 6:35 AM - 3 August, 2010
you fancy huh?
DJ TOGTFO 6:48 AM - 3 August, 2010
you fancy huh?
MelonHead 7:35 AM - 3 August, 2010
Quote:
Drake's Fancy seems to be gaining a lot of momentum in the past 3 or 4 weekends.

actually.. any of Drake's is fire right now... Rozay to...
DouggyFresh 7:44 AM - 3 August, 2010
Quote:
Rozay to...

Yeah I'd definitely add Rick Ross - Mc Hammer to that list too.. Maybe not in the "top 40" clubs, but we've been goin hard in the the urban scene with that...
DCD 7:50 AM - 3 August, 2010
Quote:
you fancy huh?

nails done
DouggyFresh 7:54 AM - 3 August, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
you fancy huh?

nails done

hair done
DJ GaFFle 11:37 AM - 4 August, 2010
Quote:

I got a request for it too! This chick came through the spot 2 nights in a row and the following 3rd visit after begging for it, I downloaded and played it for about 60 seconds. I got on the mic and told her it was too slow... not for the club and haven't seen her making requests since...
DJ_SCOOBY 3:19 PM - 4 August, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
you fancy huh?

nails done

hair done

every thang did
terrible1fi 3:24 PM - 4 August, 2010
Quote:
so hot right now

Watchwww.youtube.com

that shit is hard
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 2:18 PM - 5 August, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
you fancy huh?

nails done

hair done

every thang did

Song is in my head now - dammit...

Swizz Beats makes some infectious beats - Watchwww.youtube.com

I need to start banging this HARD....
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:22 PM - 5 August, 2010
lol
DJ KEVLAR 2:45 PM - 5 August, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
you fancy huh?

nails done

hair done

every thang did

Song is in my head now - dammit...

Swizz Beats makes some infectious beats - Watchwww.youtube.com

I need to start banging this HARD....

One of my favs on the album!
DCD 3:24 PM - 5 August, 2010
Show Me a Good Time is my fav, and then that song.