DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

MAKE ALL SERATO VINYL AVAILABLE TOO EVERYONE

kjterry33 9:50 PM - 27 July, 2010
Are we not good enough to have access to coveted white, marble gray, and all the other "RARE" serato vinyl that's out there. I don't think it's cool to put certain dj's on pedestals while the rest of us who are just as good have to settle for what's left. At least we're willing to pay for it.Don't mean to sound like a hater but It seems like all the awesome vinyl that most dj's like are only offered to "Famous Dj's" that re-sell them on ebay for rediculous amounts of money anyway. Don't mean to offend anyone, I just believe Rane should all Dj's the same.
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:07 PM - 27 July, 2010
im sure this thread will go well, nothing wrong could happen here right
Audio1 10:15 PM - 27 July, 2010
Supply & Demand my friend... The cornerstone of American Society. First come, First serve.... If limited runs get printed, Jump on the availability quickly... This used to happen with vinyl, years ago... but then again, 1/2 the DJ's hese days dont own no other pieces of vinyl besides control vinyls. LOL
Audio1 10:15 PM - 27 July, 2010
Quote:
right.
DJ Michael Basic 10:22 PM - 27 July, 2010
I can't believe how UNFAIR this is!

My sense of entitlement is just as big as anybody elses!
DJBIGWIZ 10:23 PM - 27 July, 2010
and we should all get gifts at other peoples birthday parties.... it's not fair that only the birthday person gets presents,,,, whaaaa NO FAIR!!!!!
DJ Michael Basic 10:25 PM - 27 July, 2010
and we should all get paid the same as everyone else does at our club gigs. No reason I shouldn't be getting a billion dollars a year from DJing!
Audio1 11:05 PM - 27 July, 2010
We should all get DJ PAULY D money... oh wait...
dj synystr 11:26 PM - 27 July, 2010
WHO

CARES.............................

why do people care about the color of your SSL records. worry about being able to use it first.. i come across SO many "dj's" and i use that term lightly, that care more about how they look behind the decks or what kind of mixer there using but can;t match a beat or do a simple baby scratch.

i used to carry 10 crates of vinyl to ALL my gigs so to be able to carry 3 or 4 is all that matters. not what color it is. shit i have owned SSL since it released and i have NEVER owned anything other than plain black control records. then again i cut cut, scratch, do live blends, doubles, tricks etc. guess i'm just not cool enough :(
Audio1 11:27 PM - 27 July, 2010
^^ Well Said... Who cares what color who the fuck made the limited edition pressing. Can you rock a party?
DJ Dynamite - NJ 11:37 PM - 27 July, 2010
Screw you Audio 1.. I care!! I have my custom limited edition black control vinyl that you don't have...
www.woodbrass.com
Go ahead, You can hate me now!
kjterry33 1:38 AM - 28 July, 2010
REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THIS THREAD TO GO WELL EITHER....BUT OH WELL I HAD AN OPINION, JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE AND SEE WHAT THE DJ COMMUNITY THOUGHT AND JUST LIKE CLOCK WORK PEOPLE TAKE OFFENSE....I DONT WISH TO GET PAID THE SAME AMOUNT AS ANOTHER DJ, I HAVE MY OWN FEE, NOR DO I THINK EVERY ONE AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY SHOULD GET PRESENTS BESIDES THE BIRTHDAY PERSON I JUST ASK THAT SERATO OFFER THEIR PRODUCTS TO EVERYONE......WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? ONCE AGAIN, NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE!
s3kn0tr0n1c 1:49 AM - 28 July, 2010
spay paint em any colour you want.
BERTO 1:51 AM - 28 July, 2010
i personally would buy more control vinyl other then the available red blue and clear if available.......
JMacrosoft 2:39 AM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THIS THREAD TO GO WELL EITHER....BUT OH WELL I HAD AN OPINION, JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE AND SEE WHAT THE DJ COMMUNITY THOUGHT AND JUST LIKE CLOCK WORK PEOPLE TAKE OFFENSE....I DONT WISH TO GET PAID THE SAME AMOUNT AS ANOTHER DJ, I HAVE MY OWN FEE, NOR DO I THINK EVERY ONE AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY SHOULD GET PRESENTS BESIDES THE BIRTHDAY PERSON I JUST ASK THAT SERATO OFFER THEIR PRODUCTS TO EVERYONE......WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? ONCE AGAIN, NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE!

I think your caps lock is "stuck" :p

Quote:
Who cares what color who the fuck made the limited edition pressing. Can you rock a party?

and this
DJ Michael Basic 2:47 AM - 28 July, 2010
ALL I KNOW IS I DESERVE TO HAVE EVERYTHING AVAILABLE TO ME THAT ANYBODY ELSE HAS! PERIOD. BECAUSE! OR ELSE!
Dj BuddyLove 4:31 AM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
MAKE ALL SERATO VINYL AVAILABLE TOO EVERYONE!

NO!!!!!!
the_black_one 4:33 AM - 28 July, 2010
who gives a fuck!!! black cheap serato all day every day kidz
Jensen Määäm 11:22 AM - 28 July, 2010
First off it doesn't matter what color your CVs are, when it comes to rock a party.
But if the dj wants to buy/own/spin a nice color/picture CV than let him.
I feel ya kjterry.
djbanno 11:45 AM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
First off it doesn't matter what color your CVs are, when it comes to rock a party.

I like looking at the collections these guys have more than anyone, but lets face it; most of the cash spent by these guys on rare CV's has to be spare $ that they can afford.
I hold no grudges.
I buy whatever available CV's that my local shop has that catch my eye when i need new wax and am happy with that.
We should enjoy the show for what it is.
J0be 12:08 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:

You can buy my whites off me if you want? Unopened. $500.
Jensen Määäm 12:10 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

They were way cheaper on ebay like 2 weeks ago...
Jensen Määäm 12:11 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

I like looking at the collections these guys have more than anyone, but lets face it; most of the cash spent by these guys on rare CV's has to be spare $ that they can afford.
I hold no grudges.
I buy whatever available CV's that my local shop has that catch my eye when i need new wax and am happy with that.
We should enjoy the show for what it is.

Banno we will never catch up with cats like Dub and Krypto and their mean collections, but we might get some more CVs over the years.
J0be 12:49 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

They were way cheaper on ebay like 2 weeks ago...

What can I say, inflation is a mother fucker!
Audio1 3:11 PM - 28 July, 2010
someone send him some white vinyls already...
dirtyonekanobi 3:20 PM - 28 July, 2010
I thought the White Vinyls were EARNED & not GIVEN??? Those were artist specials, right?
Wazo 3:21 PM - 28 July, 2010
i see it like CD Dj's wanting special colored CD's, it matters not one wit.
i dont care, i have couple clear and couple blue and im happy. thats all i need.
its more the feel of the record i prefer over its look. i dont like thick sicwax ones, too slow.
i like the CV's as they are. a marble grey wont make one difference to me to be honest.
Jensen Määäm 3:30 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
i see it like CD Dj's wanting special colored CD's, it matters not one wit.
i dont care, i have couple clear and couple blue and im happy. thats all i need.
its more the feel of the record i prefer over its look. i dont like thick sicwax ones, too slow.
i like the CV's as they are. a marble grey wont make one difference to me to be honest.

You are absolutely right, Wazo. DJs who are using CD players can't even see the damn thing. And you are not a better/worse dj if you are using any other vinyl than the regular black Serato CV. But you cannot blame DJs if they just want to color their dj set ups...let them do it, or even if they just want to collect those CVs, let them do it, if they want it. I respect good djs whatever equipment they are using.
Have fun people!
DJ Up2Late 3:36 PM - 28 July, 2010
You know, I used to be a mediocre DJ when I had the black control vinyl. Every since I spent the $1000 to buy the white vinyl, it's taken my game to the next level and I now rock every kind of show from pancake breakfasts to retirement homes.

Here's the deal: Those are LIMITED for a reason. If you want em, like anything else, you need to stalk.

Yes certain people may have an advantage; however, think about the publicity part of it. Celebrity DJ's get the publicity. Me rockin my retirement home gig doesn't get the same level of visibility as say PD spinnin at PURE.

Also, since I have seen many threads, why do you want to be like EVERYONE else? Why not be yourself and find your own way to be creative.

Just Sayin..
dirtyonekanobi 3:55 PM - 28 July, 2010
Easily obtainable colored vinyl + your customized cover stickers = affordable way to be unique
Problem solved
The Return of Dj Sparky 3:56 PM - 28 July, 2010
I can only imagine what would happen to me with whites, my drunk irish ass would end up getting them scratched or burnt, lost a lot of all vinyl records to hash back in the day, dam hot rocks
Peteman187 4:12 PM - 28 July, 2010
If the situation was flipped, and white was the norm. You'd be wanting the blacks. You only want the white cause mad people don't have it and they all want. Supply/demand. Get a grip.
Jensen Määäm 4:19 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
If the situation was flipped, and white was the norm. You'd be wanting the blacks. You only want the white cause mad people don't have it and they all want. Supply/demand. Get a grip.

Of course, you are right, people always want th rare stuff.

Like it was on the somewhere on the forums before...
calling Dave Chappelle
the whole thing is rasist and sh....
the regular (black) vinyl is the cheapest
and they made they white vinyl promo only or high value...
JMacrosoft 4:21 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:

And you are not a better/worse dj if you are using any other vinyl than the regular black Serato CV.

WHOA WHOA WHOA! You mean the other CV's besides the black ones, DON'T give you "uber DJ skills"?
Jensen Määäm 4:24 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

And you are not a better/worse dj if you are using any other vinyl than the regular black Serato CV.

WHOA WHOA WHOA! You mean the other CV's besides the black ones, DON'T give you "uber DJ skills"?

Not that I know.
You mean I should tried it out and might have a chance at the next turntablism event?
JMacrosoft 4:30 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not that I know.
You mean I should tried it out and might have a chance at the next turntablism event?

Yeah. I thought they gave me "uber skills" but I guess it was the goose that got me feelin loose. I need to return all the CV's now.
kjterry33 7:25 PM - 28 July, 2010
Thanx everyone for your feedback.....your right it really doesn't matter what color cv's you have, it's about making people happy with the music you're rocking. There were a couple of statements that stood out to me and one of them was "rare cv's are earned". I never thought that some of the responses would come from people I have and still do look up too like Big Whiz, Audio 1, and others that i've caught on youtube. Thanx again for all the feedback even the negative feedback because it help worry about what is and what isn't important when it comes to turntablism.
kjterry33 7:27 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
Thanx everyone for your feedback.....your right it really doesn't matter what color cv's you have, it's about making people happy with the music you're rocking. There were a couple of statements that stood out to me and one of them was "rare cv's are earned". I never thought that some of the responses would come from people I have and still do look up too like Big Whiz, Audio 1, and others that i've caught on youtube. Thanx again for all the feedback even the negative feedback because it helps me realise what is and what isn't important when it comes to turntablism.
DJ Dub Cowboy 8:02 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
Thanx everyone for your feedback.....your right it really doesn't matter what color cv's you have, it's about making people happy with the music you're rocking. There were a couple of statements that stood out to me and one of them was "rare cv's are earned". I never thought that some of the responses would come from people I have and still do look up too like Big Whiz, Audio 1, and others that i've caught on youtube. Thanx again for all the feedback even the negative feedback because it help worry about what is and what isn't important when it comes to turntablism.

kjterry33, I may have a ridiculous collection of these things but I will be the first to tell you it doesn't matter. (I wasn't though, some good folks beat me to it)

I felt the same way once, so I made a goal. I then set out to accomplish that goal. In the process I have connected with good people, many of them super talented and inspirational to me. But I also set goals for my skill set too, I work even harder on those.

We all have to start somewhere, so I say go for it and believe in yourself. Visualize getting those colored records, but also visualize yourself rocking them like no other.
Dj BuddyLove 8:37 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

kjterry33, I may have a ridiculous collection of these things but I will be the first to tell you it doesn't matter. (I wasn't though, some good folks beat me to it)

I felt the same way once, so I made a goal. I then set out to accomplish that goal. In the process I have connected with good people, many of them super talented and inspirational to me. But I also set goals for my skill set too, I work even harder on those.

We all have to start somewhere, so I say go for it and believe in yourself. Visualize getting those colored records, but also visualize yourself rocking them like no other.

+1
my feelings exactly
Audio1 8:42 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
Easily obtainable colored vinyl + your customized cover stickers = affordable way to be unique
Problem solved
+1 djlabels
kjterry33 8:44 PM - 28 July, 2010
Thanks for the advice........and I most certainly will. Peace and Blessings to you Dj Dub Cowboy.
DJ Stoyvo 8:45 PM - 28 July, 2010
It'd be cheaper to find someone who prints vinyl, get your hands on a white/clear disk, and try to put the CD time code onto it lol
Jensen Määäm 8:48 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Problem solved
+1 djlabels

I like that too and sometimes I will take off a label, to make it look better.
Other people create their own slipmats, like my brother made some for me and theses days you can see them through your clear CVs, even better. Other people customize their Serato Boxes,...whatever, people are creative.
Jensen Määäm 8:50 PM - 28 July, 2010
Quote:
It'd be cheaper to find someone who prints vinyl, get your hands on a white/clear disk, and try to put the CD time code onto it lol

What about white slipmats and clear CVs? Should be the cheapest lookalike solution.
Audio1 8:51 PM - 28 July, 2010
@kjterry33 - I never meant to diss you in any form. I personally thought it was a bit comedic to make a thread about making all the elite sort of Serato vinyls available to the public. As far as Official White vinyls from Serato are concerned, The moment DJ AM rose to the limelight while rocking those white vinyls, EVERYONE WANTED A PAIR (No misquote). I can understand your frustration. Overall, The color of the vinyl doesnt really matter. It is your skills. Its is your business saavy. It is your networking. It is your fanbase. In many ways, I wish this trend of colored and limited vinyl pressings would die. I have a few Serato sets I havent even opened or played, which I will be giving away as prizes at an upcoming DJ battle I am part of... Plain and Simple: Keep doing your thing and dont worry too much about the limited presses. I will be honest: I also wanted white vinyls. I found some non-official white vinyls, used them and that was that... I didnt gain further fame or fortune from them. People need to stop trying to STYLIZE everything and get back to basics. The party people could care less. They just want their favorite tunes played. Much respect.
DJ Michael Basic 9:02 PM - 28 July, 2010
I guess my sense of entitlement is bigger than yours.
kjterry33 9:18 PM - 28 July, 2010
It's cool, If you can't except constructive criticism, especially from people that has been Turntablist before I started, then I shouldn't be trying to get to your level. To be honest I was shocked to even get a response from you or any of the other dj's that I idolize. I hope, down the line as I get better, i'll continue to network with established dj's like yourself, Whiz, and Dub Cowboy. Until then much respect to you and thanx for the words of encouragement.
kjterry33 9:20 PM - 28 July, 2010
Too funny Dj Michael Basic!
kjterry33 9:21 PM - 28 July, 2010
Lol
J0be 8:51 AM - 29 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Ok fine, $400, but that's my final offer.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:52 PM - 29 July, 2010
You ARENT' a REAL DJ until Serato sends you some White CV's....

That's all I'm sayin...
Niro 1:32 PM - 29 July, 2010
I'm hungry, this protein shake diet is waking me up early.
J0be 3:16 PM - 29 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I get it, you want to play hard ball. I respect that.

$350 and I don't call the cops, because you're robbing me blind...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:29 PM - 29 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I get it, you want to play hard ball. I respect that.

$350 and I don't call the cops, because you're robbing me blind...

250 and I won't tell the MODS.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:43 PM - 29 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You can lick my balls off me if you want? Unbusted. $500.

I get it, you want to play with hard balls. I respect that.

$350 and I don't call the cops, because you're fondling me blindfolded...

this could probably be a pm convo
DJ Dub Cowboy 5:54 PM - 29 July, 2010
With himself?
J0be 6:44 PM - 29 July, 2010
lol
DJ Dub Cowboy 6:51 PM - 29 July, 2010
Bezz, Bezz, Bezz.....
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:52 PM - 29 July, 2010
what what what
DJ Dub Cowboy 7:00 PM - 29 July, 2010
what would the forum be w/o you?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:01 PM - 29 July, 2010
******sigh****
DJ Dub Cowboy 7:04 PM - 29 July, 2010
or this guy^^^
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:17 PM - 29 July, 2010
Hence "The Return".
:-)
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:18 PM - 29 July, 2010
Quote:
or this guy^^^

i can only dream of a world so great
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:20 PM - 29 July, 2010
Keep dreamin...
DJ Dub Cowboy 7:24 PM - 29 July, 2010
(quietly backs out of thread and unsubscribes)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:29 PM - 29 July, 2010
Quote:
(quietly backs out of thread and unsubscribes)

Hey Dub, I have an "unreleased" 1 time pressing of a Cookies and Cream Serato CV (Ice Cream Edition)....

***watches Dub resubscribe****
rlaci 8:21 PM - 29 July, 2010
i think if you are really into the music it doesnt matters for you the color and you will preffer black. but if not, then you are not even deserving it
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:22 PM - 29 July, 2010
if it dosent matter why would you perfer black??
Jensen Määäm 9:37 PM - 29 July, 2010
Quote:
i think if you are really into the music it doesnt matters for you the color and you will preffer black. but if not, then you are not even deserving it

There is no right or wrong. Let everybody make their own decision.
msoultan 9:44 PM - 29 July, 2010
Quote:

hehehe
Audio1 10:29 PM - 29 July, 2010
Quote:
racist!
kryptonitednb 10:51 PM - 29 July, 2010
No thanks. Then dub and I would lose the thrill of the hunt.
Audio1 10:59 PM - 29 July, 2010
Quote:
No thanks. Then dub and I would lose the thrill of the cunt.
WOW!
Cyberia 11:01 PM - 29 July, 2010
I think it's all about choice. Some people love plain black vinyl, while others prefer the colors. I used to love cutting it up on Dj Rectangles scratch records just because they came in crazy colors. The Shibuya Cobalts are my favorite to use for Serato for just that reason. Bottom line, we all have the choice.
Thundercat 11:23 PM - 29 July, 2010
Quote:

That's all I'm sayin...

Y'all betta rekonize!!!111!ONE11!!ONE11!!!
Audio1 11:25 PM - 29 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

That's all I'm sayin...

Y'all betta rekonize!!!111!ONE11!!ONE11!!!
FAKE WHITE VINYLS WITH CUSTOM STICKERS, FTW! LOL
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:04 AM - 30 July, 2010
You already know....

I'm gonna get me some Whites tho...

WOTCH.
lil vito 1:09 AM - 30 July, 2010
I actually prefer the blacks...
They just feel that little bit different to all the coloured ones I have....
I have tried Blue, Green, Clear, Red, Orange and Purple....
None of them quite feel as good as the blacks...

As far as making all the colours available to everyone... meh... how bout making FLAT vinyl available to be shipped in a special container that keeps them flat...
I would rather pay extra for that than for special magic colours....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:34 AM - 30 July, 2010
LOL @ Flat Vinyl.

I can't rock with the Blacks(NoSharpton) because it's TOO HEAVY.

When I first started to use Serato, and the CV's that came with it, I tried to emulate the exact scratches I could do on regular vinyl against what I could do with the CV's.

I was failing miserably...

I took a good look at why my Rock The Bells attempt on Serato was off vs. using vinyl.

I noticed that I usually grab the record in the "grooveless" section near the label, whereas the entire CV is lined with grooves, thus my fingers would slip.

Somebody then mentioned that the "Colored" CV's were actually lighter than the Blacks...

Lo and behold, I bought some CLEARS, and it was all over.

They are MUCH lighter than the Blacks and I can only assume the other "Colored" ones are similar.
dj poisonous handz 3:18 AM - 30 July, 2010
Sh&t give me gorilla ass fur vinyls for all i care.ill still eat a mu__ukkas ass!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:30 AM - 30 July, 2010
Hmmm.....
djbanno 5:07 AM - 30 July, 2010
Quote:
Somebody then mentioned that the "Colored" CV's were actually lighter than the Blacks...

Lo and behold, I bought somCLEARS, and it was all over.e

They are MUCH lighter than the Blacks and I can only assume the other "Colored" ones are similar.

I have a 12 mth old pair of green CV's that feel the same weight as all my other black CV's, yet a recently purchased set of blues are much lighter.
So am i to assume not all coulored CV's are the same weight?
DeezNotes 11:11 AM - 30 July, 2010
Quote:
So am i to assume not all coulored CV's are the same weight?

Correct.
Laz219 11:14 AM - 30 July, 2010
That's how I've always heard it, most people say blues are lightest.
dirtyonekanobi 12:25 PM - 30 July, 2010
^^ The blues are very light. You really notice it when coming from the blacks and going to backspin. If you have a tablecloth/butter rug slipmat, the blues will FLY backwards
DeezNotes 1:01 PM - 30 July, 2010
Quote:
^^ The blues are very light. You really notice it when coming from the blacks and going to backspin. If you have a tablecloth/butter rug slipmat, the blues will FLY backwards

If a record will "fly" backwards, it's probably because of a concave shape. Thickness/Weight also has something to do with how the record feels, but it varies based on when it was pressed. I have two different sets of blues pressed at different times and they are different weights, so it's not necessarily based on color. It's more about timing. It was very easy when a particular color was first released (like the first clears or purples). They ALL were pressed thinner. Once records start getting re-pressed and you don't know which run it's from, there's no way of telling unless you buy.
Jensen Määäm 1:10 PM - 30 July, 2010
That's some deep, serious ish...
sounds like you guys need this:

www.schumann-gmbh.de
DJ Dynamite - NJ 3:19 PM - 30 July, 2010
This is such a racist thread... all this talk about whites vs. colored. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves
Jensen Määäm 4:42 PM - 30 July, 2010
Quote:
This is such a racist thread... all this talk about whites vs. colored. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves

First of, it is black vs. all the other colors under the sun, because the first edition of Serato CVs was black.
Second, are you serious?
These guys talking about vinyl and not people!
And they have all the rights in the world too choose, buy, like, dislike whatever color they want.
Third, are they talking about midgets when it comes to the 7 inch records?
djbanno 5:09 PM - 30 July, 2010
My wife wishes i was black!...lol
Audio1 5:30 PM - 30 July, 2010
Quote:
she's racist
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:42 PM - 30 July, 2010
Quote:

That's not what she told me....
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:13 PM - 30 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

That's not what she told me....

ya she was with jonnny and realised it was overated LOL
DJ Dynamite - NJ 7:24 PM - 30 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

First of, it is black vs. all the other colors under the sun, because the first edition of Serato CVs was black.
Second, are you serious?
These guys talking about vinyl and not people!
And they have all the rights in the world too choose, buy, like, dislike whatever color they want.
Third, are they talking about midgets when it comes to the 7 inch records?

If you've been following this thread you would be able to see that I'm not serious, just like most of the posts in this thread
rlaci 7:31 PM - 30 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
racist!

becuse the regular is used to be black this is the minor reason

and the major is:
serato cv02 vinyl was firstly available in black and it has no defects

it is okay in this way?

to tell the truth once i bought gray to just try out the quality and it is okay, but at the most times i'm spinning with the black ones and no problems + i feel comfortable with them.
the_black_one 8:46 PM - 30 July, 2010
keep my name out your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!! (NM,NH)
kjterry33 9:07 PM - 30 July, 2010
lol
kjterry33 9:08 PM - 30 July, 2010
wow.....looked what i started....this has turned into a full fledge soap opera, with people's wives involved.......lol
DJ Dynamite - NJ 9:10 PM - 30 July, 2010
this forum is pure comedy... we gotta have a sense of humor as DJs or we'd end up choking the patrons with the stupid requests
scratchlive.net
kjterry33 9:13 PM - 30 July, 2010
true, true.
rlaci 9:15 PM - 30 July, 2010
Quote:
this forum is pure comedy... we gotta have a sense of humor as DJs or we'd end up choking the patrons with the stupid requests
scratchlive.net

AGREE
beatdown 11:27 PM - 30 July, 2010