DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

DJs in the NC area STAND UP

DJ_SCOOBY 5:45 PM - 21 July, 2010
If you are in North Carolina area please reply here. Im just tryin to se how many of us there are here. I am in the 910 Fayetteville area and I do the Saturday Night Spin Cycle on Foxy 99.
Mr. Walker 3:54 PM - 10 August, 2010
I'm on my way out there to Goldsboro, what's the music like out there?
DJ_SCOOBY 7:45 AM - 11 August, 2010
The music here is pretty much like the rest of the south...gucci, waka flocka, anything 70-75 bpm but there is hope :)
Proto J 11:09 AM - 11 August, 2010
ruff raleighwood checkin' in.

my man dj touch still doing radio down there in fayettenam? he's from goldsboro... haven't seen or talked to him in years. we used to practice together. he's ridiculously nice on the cut.
bourbonstmc 1:37 PM - 11 August, 2010
I'm in Fayettenam, but I don't really play out any more these days. I haven't heard your show on Foxy, but I'll check it out for sure. I like D Rock's mix sets, but that Tommy G guy needs to have his air horn sample repossessed.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:40 PM - 11 August, 2010
Quote:
The music here is pretty much like the rest of the south...gucci, waka flocka, anything 70-75 bpm but there is hope :)

you aint far enough down south, 70-75 is dance music around my parts LOL, im hapy to get up outta 60-65 now adays
DJ_SCOOBY 4:09 PM - 11 August, 2010
Quote:
ruff raleighwood checkin' in.

my man dj touch still doing radio down there in fayettenam? he's from goldsboro... haven't seen or talked to him in years. we used to practice together. he's ridiculously nice on the cut.

Ima have to ask my dad about touch, they used to do the show together but yea touch is a creative beast. He was here about 2 years ago for summer jam thats the last ive seen of him
DJ_SCOOBY 4:17 PM - 11 August, 2010
Quote:
I'm in Fayettenam, but I don't really play out any more these days. I haven't heard your show on Foxy, but I'll check it out for sure. I like D Rock's mix sets, but that Tommy G guy needs to have his air horn sample repossessed.

Make sure you check it out, The youngest DJ in charge!!
EchoLabRadio 5:04 PM - 11 August, 2010
I am from Athens, Ga. and that isn't too far from NC. Always willing to drive if you want some outta town talent. To hear what I throw down,check out my internet show tonight or any Wednesday night form 9pm-12am. Live on www.echolabradio.com. I am the one known as DaddyDough. Hope you get a chance to tune in and listen and hit me up anytime if you wanna play on our show or like I said before need some outta town talent.
DJ_SCOOBY 2:50 PM - 1 September, 2010
Its about to be a scooby takeover weekend on foxy. Im doing friday from 10pm - 2am, my saturday show from 8pm - 12am, AND the throwback mix on sunday from 7pm - 11pm
Dj Spin Wiz 12:06 AM - 31 March, 2011
Dj Scooby I Salute The Youngest In Charge. Keep doing you
DeRon Juan 11:56 AM - 31 March, 2011
Greensboro we in here!!! Salute
Ladro 4:47 PM - 31 March, 2011
chapel hill here
grrillatactics 9:19 PM - 31 March, 2011
In Charlotte.