DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Need Some New Remixes

knowran 11:02 PM - 30 May, 2010
I want to expand my music library so I can become more creative. Do any of you have any good commercial remixes, trance, house, etc. that really can get people going? If you can point me the right direction, that would be great! Thanks!
ZESH! 11:06 PM - 30 May, 2010
Ist
B
T
L

=o)
ZESH! 11:08 PM - 30 May, 2010
Dude how can you say you want to be more creative but have music GIVEN to you?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post...
RAMPING 12:04 AM - 31 May, 2010
I see "LBTL" what is that?
Doctorjon 12:28 AM - 31 May, 2010
"In Before The Lock": An abbreviation posted to a thread on a web-based forum when the poster knows that any rational debate has long since been abandoned, and will shortly be locked by the forum administrator.

IBTL ALSO :D
Doctorjon 12:31 AM - 31 May, 2010
Or this one lol

"I Beat The Lock": IBTL is an acronym used on an internet forum when a poster has judged a thread to be due for locking by an administrator due to off-topic or offensive content. Use of IBTL is a declaration that the user has "won a race" versus the forum administrator, who is about to close the thread.
Doctorjon 12:32 AM - 31 May, 2010
Quote:
I want to expand my music library so I can become more creative. Do any of you have any good commercial remixes, trance, house, etc. that really can get people going? If you can point me the right direction, that would be great! Thanks!

I think we can point him to some Safdsre mixes. That would really get people going.
RAMPING 1:06 AM - 31 May, 2010
Oh I I was spelled it out.

inb4lock

or

Closed

/
djbanno 1:24 AM - 31 May, 2010
Quote:

Try this: www.scratchlive.net
or this: www.whitelabel.net
...oh and IBTL.
knowran 3:52 AM - 31 May, 2010
I apologize for the confusion, but I would like to listen to and add more music to my library to broaden my horizons. I want to use different songs to create different, innovative mixes. I do not understand why you believe this thread needs to be locked. Wouldn't this thread belong in the general DJ section?
Marx&Villain 3:56 AM - 31 May, 2010
Quote:
Safdsre mixes
ninos 3:59 AM - 31 May, 2010
ibtl izzle, mizzle in before the motha fuzzin LIZZOCK.

hahhaha
knowran 4:23 AM - 31 May, 2010
I've heard that Safdsre mixes are epic. You can't get them though, right?
Dj.Mojo 2:18 PM - 31 May, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Safdsre mixes

+infinity
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:49 PM - 1 June, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

I think we can point him to some Safdsre mixes. That would really get people going.

+1 i agree, is this what your looking for?? [Link Removed]
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:50 PM - 1 June, 2010
damn
monkeybiz 9:55 PM - 1 June, 2010
Quote:
I do not understand why you believe this thread needs to be locked.

See djbanno's post immediately above yours.
Dj Farhan 12:45 AM - 13 June, 2010
here u go:

serato.com
DJ Lewshis 3:33 AM - 13 June, 2010
In
before
the
lock
RAMPING 4:33 AM - 13 June, 2010
Quote:
here u go:

serato.com